• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • First Time
  • /
  • Su-Li

Su-Li

12

My sister, Karen, is happily married and has a daughter. Just the one, but they are hoping for more. Little Natalie has just turned four and is a very determined young miss. She knows what she wants and goes for it. How my sister keeps on top of her all the time is beyond me.

Like all young marrieds, Karen and Bob, her husband, have their share of problems. The perennial one is money. Bob has a good career ahead of him but has to start at the bottom and work his way up. He's highly intelligent, with the right amount of get up and go, and I have no doubt whatsoever that he'll make it to the top of the pile. The trouble is money earned in the future won't buy you new shoes right now.

Karen had a simple solution. They have a large house, four bedrooms, of which they only use two as bedrooms. The third is an office and the fourth is currently a spare room. Karen decided to take in a boarder.

The boarder they finally took on was a Japanese student by the name of Su-Li. She was a nice young woman, either eighteen or nineteen and doing a double degree course at the Uni, and doing very well from what I've heard. She proved to be an ideal boarder. She paid the rent on time, tended to keep to herself, and studied hard. She did have the occasional guest, but never invited men home, and rarely went out. She was here to study and that's what she intended doing.

I am sometimes called on to do baby-sitting duties with Natalie. I don't mind. I get on well with the kid and she knows she has to mind me. Now one Saturday I was called on to front up and watch the kid. Karen and Bob were going out and wouldn't be home until late.

I came around, Karen and Bob left, Natalie put on a nice little scene, weeping and wailing about being left behind. This scene lasted right up to the time they got in the car and drove off. Then the little imp switched off the tears, gave me a big smile and said, "Park?"

What the hell. It was a nice day so why not take her to the park. I could turn her loose and relax, letting her burn off all her energy. She'd go to sleep that much faster this evening. So we went to the park and Natalie ran riot and had a ball. It's harder than you might think keeping track of one running, yelling, child amongst the pack, but I managed.

When we got back to the house I could hear the shower running. Unfortunately, so did Natalie.

"Mummy's home," she shrieked and bolted for the bathroom before I could grab her.

I'm like, "No, Nat. That will be Su-Li. Mummy is still out," but was the kid listening? Fat chance.

She reached the bathroom and had the door open before I was even close to her. I was polite. I didn't go in, just calling to Nat to get out of there. Yeah, like she was going to do that.

"See, Mummy," announced Nat, whipping the shower curtain back, revealing a slightly startled Su-Li.

I was a gentleman. I didn't turn to stare at Su-Li. I barely noticed her long shapely legs, her flat tummy, her pert little bottom, those breasts that proved that not all Japanese women were small-breasted. I assure you, I didn't notice any of that.

"You're not Mummy," Nat was accusing the poor girl.

"Nat, Mummy is out. She'll be back later. Come out of there at once."

Nat turned and came away, grumbling. I could see out of the corner of my eye that Su-Li was reaching to pull the shower curtain back across. My evil genie got the better of me at that point. I reached over to the sink and picked up a razor that was there. I held it up and gave an enquiring look towards Su-Li then let my eyes drift down to her pubic hair. She had quite a fine bush there.

She said something in Japanese and I ducked hurriedly as a shampoo bottle came flying at my head. I hastily tossed the razor back on the sink and departed, closing the door behind me.

The rest of the afternoon passed quite peacefully. Nat watched TV, had her dinner, and went to bed with a minimum of fuss. As intended, the fresh air and exercise at the park had worn her out. I sat with her and read her a story until she faded and slept. Su-Li had gone out shortly after her shower, not deigning to notice me. I heard her come back home while I was tucking Nat in.

After Nat was asleep I wandered down to Su-Li's room and knocked. I didn't try to enter when she answered. After all, it was her room and she was entitled to have people stay out of it until she invited them in. She really was quite a lovely girl. I'm not sure what you would call the outfit she was wearing. It looked like a set of loose silk pyjamas, and may actually have been pyjamas for all I knew. They certainly looked good on her, the silk moulding to her figure in all the right places.

I smiled politely, doing my best not to give her a blatant once over, and apologised for the earlier contretemps in the bathroom. She politely waved away the apology and offered her own apology for not locking the door. It had been most careless of her.

It had, but I wasn't complaining. I now knew what a nice figure there was under those pyjamas. (I'm calling the outfit pyjamas as I don't know what else to call them. I'm not an expert on women's clothing.)

I politely waved away her apology and was getting ready to back off when my little devil goosed me again.

"Oh, by the way, did you follow my suggestion?" I asked her, trying for a look of innocent enquiry.

She looked puzzled for a moment, and then I saw her remember the razor being offered and the look at her pubes. She flushed and gave me a killing look and was set to slam the door in my face when the doorbell rang.

I departed to answer the door, finding another young Japanese woman standing there, dressed as your typical westerner, t-shirt and short skirt.

"Good evening," she said, smiling. "I am Hoshi, a friend of Su-Li's. Is she home?"

"I'm Paul, the brother of Su-Li's landlady. Su-Li is in and I'm sure she will be pleased to see you. Please come this way."

Weren't we polite? I'm sure it was the Japanese culture rubbing off on me. My normal way of answering a question if someone is in would be a grunt and a jerk of the thumb in the required direction.

I led Hoshi down to Su-Li's room. The door was still open and Su-Li was waiting, apparently having expected her friend. They did the normal female kiss-kiss hullo and Su-Li was moving to shut me out when I spoke up.

"Hoshi, perhaps you can help me," I said politely. "I made a suggestion to Su-Li earlier and I have expressed an interest as to whether she followed my advice but she seemed reluctant to tell me. Could you ask her about this as I would really like to know?"

The girls exploded into rapid fire Japanese, words flying all over the place. There was also a lot of giggling from Hoshi, some blushing and giggling from Su-Li. I also noticed that Hoshi waved her hand at herself in the general direction of her groin while saying something and Su-Li was giggling about whatever had been said.

Then the pair of them seemed to reach some sort of accord and they shut-up, turning to face me.

"Su-Li thanks you for your earlier suggestion and admits that yes, she did follow your advice," said Hoshi.

Interesting. I wondered how far I could push this.

"Thank you for informing me. It seems to me that, as it was my suggestion, I should be entitled to see the results."

Hoshi exploded with laughter while Su-Li turned very red. Inscrutable Orientals my eye.

Su-Li said something very definite to Hoshi, chopping her hands viciously as she did so. I may not know Japanese but I knew what no-way-known meant.

Still giggling Hoshi replied and then the machine-gun words started up again. Why do people talking in other languages seem to be talking so fast? It's an unusual illusion.

This time the back and forth went on quite a bit longer with Hoshi doing most of the talking. Su-Li was blushing and giggling as she chatted. Actually, both girls were doing a lot of giggling. Su-Li was the only one blushing.

When they finished and turned back to face me Su-Li's face had a nice rosy flush.

"We've decided you can have a quick look," said Hoshi, trying to muffle her giggles.

To my surprise Su-Li pulled down the front of the pants she was wearing, taking her panties down as well. My, my. She had indeed shaved her mons and she looked so dreadfully cute flashing me while blushing.

"Very nice," I assured her. "Can I touch it to see if it feels as smooth as it looks?"

"You'll have a broken hand if you try," Su-Li promptly informed me, snapping her clothes back into place. "Feel free to leave now."

"In a moment," I said, turning to Hoshi. "Now it's your turn."

"WHAT?"

Hoshi was astounded. How did she suddenly become a target?

"Well, it's only fair. You talked Su-Li into showing herself so you should be willing to do the same in the interests of friendship and solidarity. Besides, one of the arguments you used to persuade Su-Li was the fact that you also shave."

Both girls blushed. "You speak Japanese?" asked Su-Li.

I shook my head.

"I speak body language. Are you saying she didn't tell you that she shaves?"

"No, no. She say it," said Su-Li with a big smirk, turning towards her friend.

There followed a lot more Japanese and a lot more giggling. Finally Hoshi threw up her hands and said something very pointed to Su-Li. Su-Li started laughing while Hoshi turned to face me. She reached up her dress and pulled her panties down, hesitated, then lifted her dress, demonstrating that yes, she did indeed shave.

"Very nice," I told her approvingly. "I'd hate to have to try to say which one of you was the cutest. You know, this little exercise has told me several things about the pair of you."

Both girls looked at me rather suspiciously.

"Like what?" asked Su-Li.

"Are you sure you want to know? It might embarrass you."

The girls looked at each other, seemed to see agreement in each other's face, and looked at me.

"Give," said Hoshi.

"OK. Su-Li is still a virgin whereas you, Hoshi, are not."

"What? How do you make that out? You have no idea if we are or aren't virgins. You're just guessing."

"Su-Li didn't normally shave but has done so. She had to be persuaded to let me see her. Behaviour that indicates a virginal state of mind. You, on the other hand, already shave and weren't that reluctant to flash what you had, even though you don't know me. While they are only assumptions I think they're indicative of your current status, virginity wise."

"Even if you are right, and I'm not saying you are, that's only one thing. What else did you learn about us?"

"You're both willing to have sex with me. For different reasons, admittedly, but you are both willing."

Both girls were blushing now, not believing what I'd just said.

"No way," said Hoshi vigorously. "There's no way you can justify that claim."

"Both of you were willing to show off what you have. There's no way you would have done that if you didn't have sex somewhere at the back of your minds. In addition, you both are somewhat aroused. Look at each other and you will see your nipples are pointing at me. Of course, Hoshi, where you're concerned there's also one other little clue."

"What is that?" she asked, glaring at me.

I reached out and brushed my hand against her mons.

"You're still showing me what you've got," I said softly.

It was true. She had forgotten to let go of her skirt and was still displaying everything she had. Su-Li almost choked trying not to laugh.

Hoshi snatched her hand away from her skirt, letting it fall back into place, while she blushed fiercely. Her nipples actually seemed to twitch slightly.

"And just what are our reasons for being ready to let you have sex with us?" she asked, not at all happy with me.

"Well, Su-Li wants to as all her friends do and she feels that it's time. She's curious and wants to find out what it's all about. The rider is that she will want you to do it first so she knows what to do. She looks up to you.

You, on the other hand, are curious as to what it will be like with me. I'm a very large man and you're wondering if my attributes are just as large. Also, you're flattered that Su-Li wants to see how you do it."

"Well, does your intuition and your reading of body language tell you your chances of getting either of us into bed now?"

"Decreasing rapidly," I said with a smile, and both girls giggled.

"Might I demonstrate something?" I asked.

The girls looked at each other, shrugged, and looked back at me.

"Demonstrate what?" asked Su-Li.

"Lift your arms," I told Su-Li, and as soon as she did so I took hold of her top and lifted it up and off. I decided that that outfit must be pyjamas as Su-Li had nothing but a very fine pair of breasts under that top. Su-Li gasped and blushed and cupped her breasts with her hands while I turned to Hoshi.

"Do you seriously expect me to take my top off, too?" she asked.

"I do. I need you to, to properly demonstrate what I'm getting at."

"Alright. I'll do it myself," she snapped, proceeding to do so, top and bra coming off.

The two girls stood there, topless, looking suspiciously at me.

"So what are you going to demonstrate?" asked Su-Li.

"I've already demonstrated it," I told her. "You're both still willing to let me take off your clothes."

There was a prompt torrent of Japanese, both girls yelling at me. I let them yell, smiling blandly. I also reached over and unsnapped the button on Hoshi's skirt, my smile getting even broader as it slithered down.

"Oh, very funny," she snarled. "That was so clever."

"More so than you realise," I told her. "You never did get around to pulling your panties back up."

Hoshi looked down and gasped, finding both panties and skirt down around her ankles, meaning she was standing there naked.

Su-Li was giggling, but stopped when Hoshi turned and glared at her.

"Don't just stand there, Hoshi," I murmured. "Help Su-Li out of her trousers."

Hoshi had been about to bend down and hitch up her panties but she stopped at that suggestion. She turned toward Su-Li with an evil smile while Su-Li looked at her in shock.

"You wouldn't" she said. (That was an assumption. She said something in Japanese with a shocked look on her face and it seems it would be a reasonable guess.)

It turned out that Hoshi would. She calmly reached over and pulled down Su-Li's pants, making sure her panties also came down.

That promptly sparked a debate between the two girls. I was treated to the spectacle of two naked Japanese lovelies yelling at each other in Japanese. It was especially intriguing when Su-Li started to bounce on the spot in her agitation. She suddenly realised that I was watching her, somewhat fascinated, and stopped. Her breasts stopped bouncing shortly after that.

Then both girls were glaring at me.

"Go away," said Hoshi, speaking slowly and distinctly to make sure I got the message. "We are not going to sleep with you."

"That's not fair," I retorted. "I know you don't have to sleep with me if you don't want to but I deserve a small reward, and Su-Li deserves to get a little experience even if she isn't going to have sex."

"What do you mean by that? Why a reward?"

"Well, I have managed to get you both naked," I pointed out. "Not a small achievement. I think it's only fair that I be permitted to touch you up a little. And it would give Su-Li a chance to know what it's like to have a man stroking her. It's not committing her to anything."

I stood there, smiling, trying to look a complete innocent, not like someone who'd just made an outrageous suggestion.

Hoshi wasn't buying it. She drew herself up to her full height then blushed and glared when my eyes promptly swivelled towards her breasts that had been thrown into prominence. She was opening her mouth to order me out again when Su-Li touched her arm.

More Japanese followed with Su-Li blushing and giggling. After a few moments Hoshi shrugged, giggled, and nodded. She added a rider that Su-Li dismissed with a wave of the hand.

"OK," Hoshi announced. "Su-Li says you can touch us for a few moments. But we're not sleeping with you."

It would appear that Hoshi was the dominant one in their friendship. She was doing all the required talking, anyway.

"Sleeping isn't what I really had in mind," I murmured, letting my eyes drift over her meaningfully. She blushed and pretended not to hear the comment.

I reached out and took the girls by the arm, turning them to face the bed. My hands on their bottoms, I urged then closer.

"Both of you bend over the bed," I told them.

"What are you going to do?" asked a suddenly nervous Su-Li.

"Not a great deal at this stage," I reassured her, easing her forward. "I'm just going to touch you a little to get a feel for your bodies and let you get a feel for being touched."

Touching a little meant running my hands down off their bottoms and between their legs, cupping their mounds and giving them a squeeze. Then I started massaging them, warming them up.

There was quite a difference in their reactions. Hoshi was almost purring, pushing herself against my hand, enjoying the touch. Su-Li was wriggling about, trying to pull away slightly but not wanting to make it obvious. I kept playing with both the girls, Hoshi hot right from the start, Su-Li gradually warming up.

What happened next took me by surprise. I'm also damn sure that it took Hoshi and Su-Li by surprise, as well. I was playing with the girls, stroking their pussies, starting to dip my fingers inside, testing their heat and wetness generally, just getting them a little worked up. I wasn't seriously expecting to have sex with either of them. I mean, really, Su-Li barely knew me and this was the first time Hoshi had even met me. Let's be realistic here.

Anyone can tell you that different girls have different levels of sensitivity. Even knowing that in theory, I was astounded to have Su-Li suddenly climax when I brushed up against her clitoris. It wasn't even a deliberate touch. Just a casual motion and then she damn near broke my fingers when she clamped down on them, shuddering and gasping.

I extracted my poor digits and stood back a little, also letting go of Hoshi at the same time. She'd been reacting very nicely to my touch, her body appreciating it, thank you very much. Her, I wouldn't have been surprised if I'd fingered her to a climax.

Hoshi and I both watched as Su-Li came down from her high, breathing hard and looking confused. Su-Li asked Hoshi something and she smirked and replied. Probably a question and answer along the lines of, "What the hell just happened?", "You had an orgasm, kiddo. Enjoy it?"

Su-Li was nodding her head and there followed a quick chat, then Hoshi turned to me.

"This looks like being your lucky day. Su-Li wants you to initiate her."

"Looks like she will be disappointed," I said sadly, shaking my head.

"What? Why?" barked Su-Li, while Hoshi looked confused and said, "You're kidding, right?"

I shrugged and spread my hands in a helpless, what-can-I-do gesture.

"Like I said earlier, Su-Li would want you to demonstrate first so she knows what to do. You've indicated you don't want to have sex, so no demonstration and Su-Li will have to miss out."

"You don't need to have sex with me first," snapped Hoshi. "Su-Li won't mind as long as you treat her properly."

"Maybe, but she'll a lot more confident if she knows what is going to happen."

Su-Li got into the act then. She pointed to the bed and said something to Hoshi. Hoshi replied, pointing to me, to Su-Li to herself, to the bed. I guessed she was asking Su-Li if she had to demonstrate. Su-Li giggled and turned to me.

"Hoshi will demonstrate," she said calmly.

Hoshi flushed and glared at the pair of us. I raised an eyebrow.

"Well?" I said. "You know you want to."

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • First Time
  • /
  • Su-Li

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 49 milliseconds