• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Cousin's Plan

Cousin's Plan

12

None of the characters of this story are under the age of 18 and this story is not based on reality. All of the characters and events are purely figments of my imagination. I hope you enjoy. This is my first story so please comment and let me know what you think. I'd love to hear any advice, suggestions, or compliments, but no hate comments please.

*****

I woke up to the bright morning sun glaring me in the face. I quickly squinted my eyes shut and rolled over on my face, groaning. Sleep still pulled at my eyes, dragging me in to that dark warm place called dreamland. But I knew I had to wake up. I slowly dragged myself from my bed and looked at my clock. 8:37 it said. Crap, I had slept in later than I wanted. I looked at myself in the mirror that was my closet door and assessed myself. My dark brown hair in a bit of a mess, I reached up and ran my fingers through it to comb it down. I felt my morning hard-on pressing against the confines of my boxer shorts. It seemed to only harden after I got up and it started swinging back and forth.

I went over to my drawers and pulled out some clothes. I went over to the door dividing my room from the bathroom. The way the house plan was set up my bedroom and my stepsister Rosemary's bedrooms were connected by a bathroom. She and I share the bathroom, which so far has worked quite well. Although occasionally I will find an amber brown hair on my towel or in the shower. She is about 5' 4" and has kinda small boobs, but has an ass that has attracted many boys, along with those porcelain legs. I have never peeked in on my sister intentionally but I have seen a flash of skin every once in a while and been very turned on. But I'm no perv, I wouldn't do that intentionally.

I walked in to the bathroom and turned on the shower. I took off my underwear, my morning hardness still there; I gave it a good couple of strokes before I heard something. It was the sound of the door opening...

I woke up this morning having slept like a rock, my back deliciously warm. I sat up and turned to look at the 22 year old person who I was sharing my bed with. Her blonde hair spread out on my pillow she was, more like an angel than my cousin as she slept. Sandra and I had been sharing a bed since we were toddlers, and since my stepbrother, Alex has taken up residence in our spare bedroom since he was fifteen. His family had died in a fire at his family reunion. He and his mother had been the only ones to survive.

My mother had died giving birth to me, and for that I am forever grateful. My father had done his best to raise me until I was 15, when he got married to Christina, Alex's mom. She is the nicest woman I have ever met and I have since grown to accept her as my mother, but it isn't the same connection that I have with my Dad. We have been close forever.

I rummaged through my drawers and pulled out the clothes that I had decided would look good today. I heard a rustling in the covers behind me and looked to see Sandra sitting up in the bed. She was wearing nothing but her panties and a tank top. Through the tank top I couldn't help but notice that her nipples were hard and poking in to the thin material of her shirt. If there was one thing that everybody knew about Sandra, it was that she was not shy about skin. This sometimes made her come across as slutty or lesbian even, but it was just the way she was.

"Whatcha doing?" she asked, the fringes of sleep still prevalent in her voice.

"Just going to take a quick shower." I told her. She stood up and came over to her bag and pulled out her clothes. She had picked out a pair of shorts that seemed a bit too short for my taste, and a tank top. She then set her clothes on top of my dresser and took off her tank top.

She had large breasts with nipples that stuck out very proudly. Many a boy had dreamt of touching those gorgeous things. She saw me staring and gave them a playful little jiggle. She was proud of the set that she had and didn't deny it. Next she reached down and pulled her underwear off.

"When did that happen?" I asked, pointing to the smooth skin above her vagina.

"I got it waxed last week," she replied, "hurt like hell, but it sure looks good; and the guys like it."

Thinking about this I didn't notice the sound of the shower turning on. I picked up my clothes and went in to the bathroom. Standing there, cock in hand was Alex. He had a boner and was facing me with it in his hand. I had to admit it was quite impressive; 7 inches at least.

There was a moment of confusion before either of us actually registered that one was naked with a boner. He turned away from me and tried to cover himself with a towel off the rack, and I turned tail and jumped back in to my room.

"What happened?" Sandra asked, having put on her underwear.

"Well, I walked in to the bathroom," I responded tentatively, "but Alex was already in there. He was full naked and uh... he had a boner."

"Really?!" She said incredulously," How big was he?"

"Uh... Seven inches or so? Why?"

"Because; he's kinda cute."

She had fried my brain.

"WHAT?! He's your cousin! My Brother!" I shouted in shock.

"STEP-brother!" she said.

My brain was now working overtime trying to wrap itself around the concept of my stepbrother being attractive.

"Think about it Rose." She said, "He's a swimmer and a runner, which means he's got a well toned body. He's super nice and a total gentleman sometimes. He is an attractive guy. You just have a hard time seeing him that way because you have accepted him as your brother. But he doesn't look at you that way."

"What do you mean?"

"What I mean is," she said exasperated, "he looks at you in the same way he would look at any other cute girl he sees, but he plays it cool, doesn't make a move because he's afraid it might mess things up. Tell me have you really not noticed the way he looks at you sometimes?"

Now that I thought about it, he did look at me funny sometimes. He had this look in his eyes that I couldn't quite place.

"Well... I has looked at me funny before." I said.

"SEE! You know what I'm talking about!" she exclaimed, "now get some breakfast started before your Mom gets up. You know that she would appreciate that.

I left the room with my head spinning. I couldn't wrap my head around the concept that my cousin had just brought it up. What she was talking about was beyond weird, yet... it did ring true in some respects.

My brother was an attractive guy. A lot of my friends certainly thought so. One of them, Ashley, even dated him for a few weeks. Still. Your brother is your brother. Right?

30 minutes later I had a piping hot breakfast assembled on the dining room table for all who were willing to sit at it. I had made French toast, eggs, and bacon, which was one of my personal favorites to have for breakfast. My Stepmom had come out about five minutes before breakfast was ready and had grabbed breakfast as soon as it was ready and zipped off to work.

"Bye honey. Enjoy the week off okay? I should be home around 10 tonight your father won't be back until tomorrow night." She said.

"Okay. Have a good day at work!" I replied. With that she was out the door.

My stepmom was a beautiful woman for her age. Standing at 5' 3" she was rather short but had large breasts and a shapely body. Her dark hair spilled down to the small of her back. I knew from what I had heard that there were some women her age that envied her youthful looks.

As I heard the front door shut and her car drive away I looked to see Alex making his way down the stairs. He came in to the kitchen and grabbed a plate out of the cabinet. He walked over to the table and sat down looking at me expectantly so that I may join him. I pulled my chair back and sat down to see Sandra coming down the stairs...

As I came down the stairs I saw that Rosemary had made breakfast, French toast, with eggs and bacon. I also saw that Alex had beaten me down here. After I sat down and we all began to eat our breakfast I began to sense the rising tension between Rose and Alex. Feeling like they needed a little room to breathe without my presence, I left the room.

"I need to go to the bathroom guys, I'll be back in just a minute." I announced.

I stood up and walked down the hallway to the bathroom.

Yet I found myself stopping and listening to what they were going to say. Rose was the first to break the ice.

"Look Alex, I really didn't mean to barge in on you like that," she said before beginning to speak rapidly, "I wasn't expecting to walk in on you naked; much less with a boner, and then you caught me by surprise, and I couldn't help staring because.."

He cut her off, "Look Rose, accidents happen. I know you didn't mean it. Remember when I walked in on you getting dressed a month or two ago."

"That was different; I was in my underwear." She replied.

"Still." He said.

I had to admit I was a little turned on by all of this. Then. My dirty mind started to formulate a plan. A dirty, sexy plan. And she knew just how to spin it.

After Breakfast ended and the dishes had been done, I was on my up the stairs, my horny mind still thinking about my plan.

"Hey, I've gotta go in to town to check up on a friend of mine. You remember Alicia? She was in a car accident a few days ago, but I'll be back in a few, okay?" I heard Rose say.

"Alright." Alex said in response, "Do you know where the charger to my computer is?"

"It's in my room, I had to borrow it." She stated.

"Alright, I'll get it after I'm finished loading the dishwasher." He said back.

This conversation sent my plan in to overdrive. I waited until I heard Rose leave before going in to her room and stripping down naked. My pussy had gotten wet from me thinking about my devious little plan so it felt amazing to get a little relief down there. I started rubbing myself, starting around the outside edges of my pussy lips and working my way in. I let out a low moan. Damn it felt good. Soon I had slipped a finger in and was moving my body all around in pleasure. Almost lost in my lusty haze, I almost didn't hear the sound of footsteps coming up the stairs.

I saw the door open and Alex move in to the room. The look of surprise on his face was priceless, and turned me on even more. He stopped and stared at me; his eyes combing my skin from my face, to my boobs, down my stomach, and coming to rest at the place I was rubbing between my spread legs. I kid you not his mouth dropped open, but I continued to play with myself. Recovering from his daze, he spun around and walked back trough the door, shutting it behind him. I heard him walk across the hall and shut the door behind him. I knew he must have a raging boner by now.

I stayed where I was and kept masturbating, thinking about Alex putting his thick cock inside me. I climaxed with hurricane force arching my back off the bed. I stood up and looked in the floor length mirror that Rose kept on the wall of her room. Masturbating had brought some color in to my face. I looked pretty damn good. Most boys would die to gets their hands on me. A few boys before had fucked me but nothing had exited me like this. This was new and unexplored territory. I was ready.

I quietly opened my door and snuck down the hallway to his. I listened quietly and heard the telltale sign of him jacking off. I had never felt so slutty and sexy before. I loved it. I opened his door and walked in, still naked. There he was laid out on his bed with his dick in his hand. He quickly hid himself under his blankets and yelled at me, embarrassed.

"Sandra! What the Fuck are you doing in here?! Get Out!"

Ignoring him I strolled over and sat down on his bed and placed my hand on the tent that he had created with his hard-on. He looked at me uncertainly.

"Does this feel good?" I asked.

There was no response, but I took the initiative and pulled the covers back, exposing his rigid cock to the world. He tried to hide it, but I pulled his hands away from it and he stopped resisting.

"It's alright," I assured him, "It's perfectly natural. You saw a beautiful young girl fondling herself and it aroused you. Now you would like to get some relief."

With that said I wrapped my hand around his shaft and started to ever so slightly move my hands up and down.

"Maybe I can help you with that." I cooed.

I planted a kiss on the head of his cock, causing an involuntary shudder to race through his body. I could tell he was enjoying it...

Holy Fuck it felt good. My cousin was stroking me and was offering to help me out with my 'problem'. A war had started in my mind. On one side was the side of Reason, which was screaming at me,

"What the Fuck are you doing idiot?! She's your cousin for God's Sake! This is wrong!"

The other side was my lust filled side. It was the side that was wondering how far she would take this and was commenting on how good it felt. It also basically told my reasoning side to go fuck itself. I'm sure you could guess which side was winning. But the side of reason was quite stubborn. In a last ditch effort it surfaced. My mouth had begun moving without checking with my brain.

"You're my cousin. We shouldn't be doing this. I mean... uh..."

There was no force behind my words whatsoever, and I immediately scolded myself internally for saying that. That side of reason was immediately crushed.

"I don't think you want me to stop." She said, ever so sexily.

After saying that she sucked the head of my prick in to her mouth, causing me to release a slight gasp. I don't know if it is possible to smile while doing something like that, but she sure tried. She started to suck my cock in to her mouth further and further, a little bit at a time.

"Oh my Lord!" I exclaimed.

That's when she really started going down on me. She sucked me almost all the way down and started striving to take my full length. Within the next 15 seconds her nose was brushing in to my pubic hair and my cock head was brushing the back of her throat. I brushed the blonde hair around her ear so that I could look at her face as she went down on me.

"Oh God, I'm gonna cum." I exclaimed, "Oh yea! Yea! Yea! Fuuuck!"

I came with the force of a Typhoon. I don't think I had ever cum that much before. I hosed the back of her throat with my cum and she sucked it right down. Every last drop. When she was finished she gave it one last kiss, right on top and stood up. She was gorgeous.

"Maybe we can do this again sometime." She said and planted a kiss on the top of my head.

As she walked out my door I watched as her beautiful ass swayed as she walked. Hot Damn, she was a fine girl. She left me in a drunken stupor of pure bliss. I would remember that forever.

When I got home Things felt different. There seemed to be an air of... something, going on between Sandra and Alex. I couldn't quite put my finger on it. They kept stealing glances at on another, especially Alex, like they were in some secret club that I didn't know about. I wish I knew what it was.

"How was Alicia?" Alex asked.

"Oh she was fine. The doctor said that they were going to release her to her parents tonight."

"Well that's good."

"Hey, I'm gonna go hop in the shower, okay?"

"Yea that's fine. I was actually going to go down the street to Mica's house."

"Okay. Have fun."

I ran upstairs and went in to the bathroom. I took off my clothes, turned on the water, and stared at myself in the mirror. I was satisfied with my looks. I mean, sure my boobs could be bigger, but my butt was fine and I had a pussy that I had been told was beautiful. My boobs had the most perky, sensitive nipples. Just a brush of a hand over then sent tiny bolts of electricity racing through me.

My hair was an amber brown color and had and way wavy which was quite pretty. Even since I was a little girl I had been told that I had the most beautiful hair. It currently came down to that hard to reach spot between my shoulder blades. Satisfied that the water was hot enough by now, I turned away from my reflection and hopped in to the shower. The water was a lot hotter than I had expected, so I gave a little yelp as it hit my skin. I backed out of the water's stream and reached around and turned the heat down some. Once the water had cooled enough for my liking I stepped in and wet my body in the warm stream.

I heard a creak. That creak, I realized was the sound of the door opening. I stuck my head through the shower curtain in a hurry looking to see who the intruder of my privacy was, to find Sandra standing there naked.

"I need to take a shower too. Mind if I join you?" she asked.

"Don't you think we're a bit big for this?" I asked impatiently.

She shook her head in response. We had been taking showers together ever since we were twelve. My family didn't have a whole lot of money and our water heater had busted. There was only enough hot water left for one person to take a shower. So we had to shower together. We found it wasn't as embarrassing as we thought and after that first time it became a kind of regular thing. It gave us some time to ourselves to talk about things we couldn't when our parents were around. And they weren't worried about us being lesbian or anything, because we had dated boys all through middle and high school. Although there had been a few times where we had experimented with each other while sharing a shower or a bed. We had stopped doing it since she graduated high school so I kind of accepted it as a thing we did when we were young. But it didn't bother me that she wanted to do it again. After all, she was not shy about skin.

"Alright," I said, "I suppose you could join me since nobody's here."

Smiling she bounded over to the shower and widened the gap I had made in the shower curtain so that she may climb in with me. There was a moment of shuffling as we adjusted to there being to people in the shower before I stepped aside so that she could get herself wet. She was so stunningly beautiful as the water cascaded down her breasts and abdomen, her golden hair clinging to her back and shoulders. Seeing me staring she smiled.

"Would you mind soaping me up?" she asked, flashing me that knowing smile.

I turned around and grabbed the body wash off of the edge of the tub behind me, and as I did I felt a hand caress my butt. Startled I turned around.

"You have a beautiful ass Rose." She said admiringly.

"Uh. Thanks." I replied pouring some of the body wash in to the palm of my hand.

I rubbed it in a little before she turned around and I started rubbing the soap in to her back. I lathered her back in soap before gently rubbing it in to her ass.

"Mm. That feels nice." She said.

I continued rubbing further down until I had to sit on my knees in the bottom of the tub. As I rubbed her pussy she let out a small gasp.

"Sorry"

"No you're fine. That felt good!"

I moved down her legs lathering up the backs and the front. I think she pushed her butt backwards a little bit when I stood up, because my tits brushed against it. We both let out sounds of surprise.

Unsure of what to do next I said,

"Now for the front I guess."

She turned around for me and I rubbed down her arms, across her shoulders, and around her collarbone before setting my attention on her boobs.

"It's okay. You can touch them." She said giggling.

I massaged the soap in to her large breasts and she let out a quiet moan. Pretending I didn't hear this I moved downward and finished up by lathering her stomach and hips, during this time I actually think she moved a little closer to me.

"Okay your turn." I said after she finished rinsing off.

She put some soap in her hand and went for the front first. She did it the same way I did, starting with the arms before moving to the chest. She massaged the soap in to my tits, causing a gasp to release from my lips.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Cousin's Plan

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 18 milliseconds