• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • July 4th, My Sister, the Lake Ch. 02

July 4th, My Sister, the Lake Ch. 02

12

In my most recent posting I indicated that Chapter 2 of Emmy and Her Daddy would be my next submission. While Emmy should be ready relatively soon, the editing of Chapter 2 of July 4, My Sister, the Lake went faster than anticipated; it beat Emmy to the finish line. So here it is. I hope you enjoy.

As always, all story characters are eighteen years of age or older.

* * * *

During high school, when I'd invite friends to the lake, the first thing the guys asked was whether Amelia would be there. Its not that we thought we had a chance, not only was she a fricking goddess, she was four years our senior. Still we'd march to the Hendersons, hoping she'd be there, hoping she'd be sun bathing. She loved the attention. She also turned us into serfs. We'd clean her car, get the boat ready, run inside to refill her glass, anything she wanted if she'd just let us hang with her. We'd come back home to Bella's merciless ridicule, but it was worth it.

And then, when I turned 18, Amelia said it was time for the gift. We went upstairs and I lost my virginity. When we got back down some of my friends were still hanging by the Henderson's pool. One brave, or maybe dumb, guy started to make a comment, but Amelia gave him the look, the look that says I will use you as dental floss. No one said a thing until we returned to the family cabin.

After that Amelia and I were occasional bed buddies. It was always on her schedule and at her convenience, but I never said no. A couple of times I tried to make it more, but Amelia was disdainfully clear: boyfriends were for money, fucking was for fun. And when summoned, I always showed up. In public Amelia was cold, detached, unattainable; in bed she was a hellcat.

After college she went to nursing school, took a job at a plastic surgery clinic on South Beach, corralled one of the doctors who owned it.

* * * *

Amelia worked her way though the crowd, heading in my direction, politely greeting each person she met. As she reached me she brushed back her hair, then looked at Bella, took a moment to study her. "Is this Bella?" Bella, a slight grin on her face, nodded yes. Her tone border-line condescending, Amelia said, "You look great, I love your hair."

"Thanks Amelia. You look spectacular, as always."

Amelia smiled, said, "Thank you, you're so kind," then turned her attention to me. "Sam, can we talk, alone."

I was not provided the opportunity to answer. Bella said, "I'll catch you guys later," and walked away. Amelia guided me to the edge of the crowd. My back was to the party, but still I felt Bella's eyes on me.

"Is that really Bella? She looks great. She was such a nerdy kid. My brother couldn't stop yacking about her, now I see why."

"Well Amelia, she's grown up, headed to Stanford on a full academic scholarship."

Amelia looked over my shoulder at my sister. "With those looks, properly managed, she could find her way to money with a lot less work."

"Well, that's not her way."

"You sound proud of her."

"Yes I am, real proud, we all are."

With a toss of her head Amelia said, "To each her own." She took my hand in hers.

"I was in Boston at a fashion show. I wasn't planning to come up to the lake, but I was talking to Mom and she told me you were up here. Why don't we go inside, get some privacy. I need to be fucked."

I'd like to claim I was impervious to Amelia's charms, but that would be a lie. I was turned-on; my dick was hard; I wanted her. When it came to Amelia my track record was unimpressive: I'd cheated on girlfriends with her, I'd once ditched a date at a party to leave with her, I'd lied to more than a few women about her. She was the sexiest woman, the best fuck, I'd ever known, but I couldn't get Bella out of my head.

I took a deep breath. Here goes nothing.

"I can't do that Amelia."

You never saw a crack in Amelia's facade, but there was a flicker of one now.

"Excuse me."

"I'm in a serious relationship with a woman in San Francisco. I'm being faithful to her or, at least, I'm trying."

Non-plussed, Amelia held up her hand, wiggled her fingers, displayed her wedding ring. Jeez, that was some rock.

"Sam, I'm in a serious relationship too; the guy's worth a fortune but he's a marginal fuck. It doesn't stop me."

"I appreciate it Amelia, but I told this lady I wouldn't stray."

"Sam, she's in San Francisco, she'll never know."

"Amelia, that's probably true and I'll probably regret this tomorrow, but I'll know."

She looked at me, studied my face. There was a hint of anger in her voice when she said, "You're serious aren't you." She gestured to her body, "You're going to turn this down, no one's ever turned this down."

"Amelia, you're stunning, but I'm not going to cheat on this lady."

Amelia kissed my cheek, her voice chilly-cold when she said, "Have a good life Sam. No one gets to say no to the gift."

Sheepishly, "Yeah, I'm sorry."

Amelia walked to the bar, poured herself some vodka, swallowed it, poured some more, merged with the crowd, heading toward her brother who was talking to Bella. She gave Bobby the look; he walked away. She took hold of Bella's arm, guiding her towards the water.

What the fuck were they talking about? I needed to chill. I went inside the Hendersons' house, used the bathroom, grabbed a beer from the frig, wandered into the living room. Its glass wall overlooked the party. Amelia was talking to the Johnson twins. She gestured towards her vehicle; the three of them headed up the hill. Those were lucky boys. I scanned the crowd. I couldn't find Bella.

"Well big brother, I've been looking for you. How was I supposed to know you were hiding in here?"

I turned to face her. Her tone had been sarcastic, but she had a gleeful smile on her face.

"Hey squirt."

Her voice enthusiastic, almost childlike, she said, "You've got a crush on me."

"What are you talking about?"

"What I am talking about, big brother, is that you've got a crush on me."

I opened my mouth to say something, but Bella didn't give me a chance. She skipped across the room chanting, "Crush on me, crush on me, crush on me," and lept into my arms. I caught her and, while continuing her chant, she covered my face with kisses.

Still holding her, I repeated, "What are you talking about?"

"I'm talking about the story you told Amelia. She asked me about your girlfriend in California. It took me a second to get it, that you'd made up a girlfriend as a reason not to sleep with her. I mean, you couldn't tell her the truth, that you've got a crush on your baby sister. So I laid it on real thick - you should take notes in case you're asked - her name is Chan, Japanese parents, twenty-nine, went to college on the scholarship she won when she made it into the final round of the Miss California pageant and was named Miss Congeniality. Get this, she's a software engineer in Silicon Valley. Real frickin' smart, makes a ton of money. I told Amelia she's way too good for you, no one can figure out what she sees in you, but she adores you anyway. If Amelia checks out the details she'll figure out I made it up, but she's on her way to a good drunk, she won't remember the details.

"So admit it, you've got a crush on me."

I lowered her to the floor.

"Admit it."

I said nothing. She walked her fingers up my arm to my head, pulled my face to hers, and kissed me. I kissed right back, exploring her mouth. When done I was staring into her soulful brown eyes.

"Okay squirt, I've got a crush on you."

I kissed her deep and hard. I thought about the empty bedroom Amelia had mentioned. Then there were footsteps on the stairs. I let get of Bella just as Mom appeared at the top of the steps. My and Bella's flushed faces were undetectable in the dark.

"I was wondering where you kids were."

"Sorry Mom," I answered, " I came in to use the facilities, ran into Bella, we started talking and then..." Bella squeezed my arm. She was right, I was explaining too much, acting guilty.

"Well, I'm glad to see you two getting along, but come outside, stop being anti-social."

We rejoined the party. Amelia, her car, and the Johnson twins were gone.

* * * *

The party broke up close to midnight, families drifted to their cars. I thanked Mr. and Mrs. Henderson. Bobby Henderson asked Bella if she was going to the fireworks the next day. Bella said she wasn't sure. Bobby said he hoped to see her there. Bella said the same.

Back at the cabin Mom and Dad poured themselves a night cap. They offered me one; I declined. Bella, who had said she was cold, returned from inside carrying a blanket and said, "Hey big brother, make yourself useful." I was sitting on the couch and she slid between my legs, her back on my chest. She pulled the blanket over both of us. My arms lay across her body; my hands were on her legs.

Bella casually played with my hands. She ran the tips of her fingers up and down mine then, with thumb and index finger, palpitated my fingertips. She flipped my hands over and massaged my palms with her thumbs.

Dad was saying something, finishing, "So what do you think son?"

I turned my head. "I'm sorry Dad, I guess I was dozing off. What did you say?"

"I was saying what a beautiful woman Amelia has become. Her Mom told me she married well."

Bella yawned and stretched, squiggling against my body. "Yes, big brother, what do you think? She's about as sexy a woman as I've seen."

"Can't disagree, she's attractive. A handsome lady. But there were lots of pretty women at the party tonight."

Bella placed her hands on the inside of my thighs and. using the leverage, shimmied her butt on my hard-on. "Lots?"

"Well a few, including Mom and you dork-oh."

Bella, using the blanket as cover, pulled the spaghetti strap off her right shoulder, moving it over her right arm. She took hold of my right hand and brought it to the now naked breast.

Bella went on. "I don't know, it's hard to imagine any man saying no to her."

I checked the blanket, making sure it would hide what I was about to do, then squeezed and kneaded Bella's breast, very slow, very gentle. She murmured, loud enough so only I could hear and shifted her position. She was now on her side, angled against me.

"Bella, watch your mouth. She's a married woman!"

Bella sat up and looked at Mom, at the same time pulling the strap off her left shoulder, freeing her other arm. Her dress settled around her waist.

"Sorry Mom, but she's something of a flirt."

"It's okay Bella. But you don't want to spread, or start, rumors."

Bella nestled her body into mine, rested her head on my shoulder. I rolled Bella's nipple between thumb and forefinger. The conversation was desultory, a family winding down after busy day. Bella's breathing was relaxed and deep, her breasts warm, her nipples erect. She ran a hand over my erection and in a barely perceptible voice said, "My cunt." I shook my head no, she shook her head yes. Mom said, "What was that Bella?"

"I was telling Sam here that he's nice and warm."

Now Dad. "Its nice to hear you two get along. Sam, its good, you're finally learning to take care of your sister."

"Yeah Sam," Bella chimed in, "listen to Dad, take care of your sister." She pulled her feet towards her, rasing her knees so her legs formed inverted "V's." Her hand covered mine and moved it to her vagina. There were no panties; she'd discarded them when she got the blanket.

I kissed the back of her head. "Okay squirt, I'll try."

I touched her vulva, then, cautiously, worked a fingertip into her labia. She was wet, very wet; lubrication was not an issue. I fingered the opening of her vagina, inserted my finger up to the first joint. I thought about pushing deeper, but instead rocked the fingertip back and forth. She moaned, a low long gentle moan.

I was focused on my finger, but heard Bella say, "Yeah Dad, that would be fun." Somehow she was managing to follow our parents' conversation; they were talking about going to Fourth of July in Rutherford. As Dad responded Bella whispered, "Deeper, two fingers."

Trying to avoid a sudden reaction, I carefully inserted a second finger into her vagina, withdrew both, pushed them back in. Her hymen was broken; my sister was no virgin. Bella let out a long sexy happy breath. I kissed the back of her head. My left hand continued working her breast.

Mom and Dad were talking about the Fourth of July. I pulled my lubricated digits from Bella's vagina and placed them on her clitoral hood. Bella, surprised, jerked. Mom looked over, but Bella had sunk her body back into mine. I massaged her clitoris with my middle finger, taking my time, going slow. Bella spread her legs, opening herself to me, expanding the size of the tent her knees created in the blanket. When she squirmed I clasped her tighter. She ran her hand up my chest, took hold of my chin, angled my face towards her, mouthed, "I love you big brother."

I did the same: "I love you too Bella."

Her head returned to my chest.

"You kids okay?" Mom asked.

Desire permeated Bella's voice when she answered ,"Sure. I tink I'm ready for bed, but feeling too lazy to get up. I'll think I'll just lay here a while."

"Speaking of which," Mom responded, looking at Dad, whose drooping eyes showed he was already 80% asleep, "its time for us to hit the hay. See you kids in the morning."

She stood, helped Dad up. The screen door banged shut behind them; their bedroom door closed. Bella pushed her hips into my hand and turned her head. We kissed, a long deep hot hungry needy kiss. My fingers continued to work their magic and Bella began bucking her hips. Grunting in short sharp sounds, she ripped her face from mine and buried it in my chest, trying to muffle her moans.

"Unh, unh, unh, unh, unh, unh, unh."

I switched fingers, pulled the clitoral hood back with my middle finger and applied pressure directly to her clit with my index finger, the intensity of her moans guiding the speed and pressure with which I worked the nub.

"Unh, unh, unh, unh, unh, unh, unh, unh, unh, unh, unh."

The force of my hand on her breast doubled.

"Unh, unh, unh, unh, unh, unh, unh, unh, unh, unh, unh, unh, unh, unh, unh."

I massaged her clit, sped up, applied more force. She pushed her sex into me, demanding more. I gave her what she wanted.

"Unh, unh, unh, unh, unh, unh, unh, unh, unh, unh, unh, unh, unh, unh, unh, UNH, UNH, UNH, UNH, UNH."

I slid my ring finger down, stroked her pussy lips, pushed it inside her. She was wet and warm. Her pussy clamped down, trying to pull my finger inside. I caught a nipple between two fingers, squeezed it, rolled it back and forth.

"Unh, unh, unh, unh, unh, unh, unh, unh, unh, unh, unh, unh, unh, unh, unh, unh, unh, UNH, UNH, UNH, UNH, UNH, UNH, UNH, UNH, CUMMMIIINNNNGGGGGG."

She came, shaking, quivering, clasping her legs together. I slowed, reduced the pressure on clit and cunt, drew out her orgasm. She shook in my arms, but more gently, then drew a deep breath, relaxed, molded herself to me. I took my hand from her sex, turned her face to mine. She wore a happy silly smile. I kissed her, sucked on an ear lobe, nibbled on her neck.

We sat on the porch, listened to the sound of the night, the waves lapping on the shore. We kissed, we giggled, we touched, and then, for the second time that day, the third time in the last two, my sister took me in her mouth. My sweet geeky kid sister gave me a blow job. After I came we went to our bedroom, kissed, crawled into our separate beds.

"Night squirt."

I had the sexiest dorky sister ever.

* * * *

When I woke the next morning Bella was gone. I turned on the coffee maker and wandered to the side porch where I'd found her the day before. Her computer was open; she was talking to Shane. That woman was some pretty. Bella was wearing my tee shirt, and nothing else. I kissed her on the top of her head.

"Good morning squirt. Hey Shane."

"Morning Sam. You two having fun with the parents."

I said, "Yep, sure are," then added, "I'll let you guys finish. You want some breakfast Bella?"

She leaned back in her chair, her red hair cascading down her back, the outline of her nipples evident in my tee-shirt. "Bacon and eggs, scrambled. Wheat toast."

"You got it." I bent down, pecked her on the lips, said good-bye to Shane, headed inside.

When I'd finished I brought two plates to the front porch. Bella joined me on the couch. After we finished she straddled my legs, thanked me for breakfast, and we kissed, our tongues intertwining. Somehow, in the space of seventy-two hours, french-kissing my sister had become the most natural thing in the world. I was going to suggest we put on some clothes and find some privacy when I heard my parents.

Bella heard them too. "I better change."

"By the way Queen dork-o, am I going to get my shirt back?"

She stuck out her tongue out, said, "Heck no," and hurried back to our room.

* * * *

I returned to the kitchen, cleaned the dishes, fixed Mom and Dad coffee, dropped two bagels in the toaster. The three of us adjourned to the porch. Mom and Dad ate; I nursed my second cup of coffee. Bella joined us wearing red gym shorts, a grey Stanford tee-shirt, flip-flops, and a baseball cap. We touched on last night's party before turning to Fourth of July in Rutherford. Food booths, an old car show, raffles, traveling amusement rides, a make-shift stage on which a Zumba instructor, Rutherford's belly-dance society, and some local bands would perform, a land parade during the day, a boat parade as the sun set, ending with the high school band and fireworks. It sounds cheesy, but it was always fun.

The four of us drove into town together. While I'd hoped to sneak into corners and behind buildings to share forbidden kisses and caresses with my sister, we ran into an unending array of neighbors, friends, and acquaintances. We were limited to dirty talk. When people saw brother and sister in conversation, none imagined that Bella was describing exactly how she'd next suck my dick while I particularized how I'd eat her strawberry snatch. Bella did have to remind me to stop staring at her ass and tits - "someone's gonna notice" - and I pulled my tee-shirt out, letting it hang over my shorts and recurrent erections.

The Hendersons were ubiquitous. At one point Mrs. Henderson pulled me aside. Amelia, she said, had been excited about her visit, so she couldn't understand why her daughter left the party early, returned long after midnight, dragged herself downstairs close to noon, and, after a couple of cups of coffee departed without explanation. Did I know what was up?

"No ma'am."

The clearly infatuated Bobby Henderson tagged along with Bella and I much of the day, trying to impress my sister. When his Dad called to tell him it was time for the boat parade, he invited Bella to join him. Bella declined, indicating she wanted to watch while eating with her family.

"Maybe I'll catch you at the fireworks," he said.

"Maybe," she answered.

We joined Mom and Dad. Mom had made her amazing fried chicken. We ate and while Mom and Dad watched the boats, Bella lay down, her head resting on my thigh, looking at Knob Mount, a rocky wooded hill set right behind the town.

"Sam, remember when you were in high school, you said you got a better view of the fireworks from up there. You and your friends would hike up there."

"Yeah, I remember. You'd come along sometimes. We'd have fun."

"You mean, 'we'd have fun' in the sense that Mom made you take me and then you'd get one of your friends to distract me while you sneaked off to hook-up with your latest girlfriend. That 'we'd have fun?'"

"Uhhm, you knew about that?"

"Sure did. It was half the point of tagging along, throwing a monkey wrench in your make-out sessions."

I had no come back.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • July 4th, My Sister, the Lake Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 149 milliseconds