• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • Desperate for a Child

Desperate for a Child

The dim bar stunk of cheap booze, yet every Friday night it managed to fill every seat at the bar. Tonight was no exception. The only difference was that it was ladies night, half priced drink for all the girls. What the bar lost in sales to the deal, they made back twofold from the extra guys.

Among every group you'll manage to find at least one person with some screws loose, and this one was no different. Vanessa roamed the bar, scouting out the right man. Although she appeared normal enough, maybe a little slutty but nothing out of the ordinary. Her long hair hung in curls, framing a pretty ebony face. Her wide smile had hidden intentions.

She desperately wanted to be a mommy.

As long as she could remember, she fantasized about having her own child. Something about the idea of raising another life really clicked with her. Not that this was unusual, lots of women want kids. But Vanessa, she needed one. Yesterday. always paranoid that her ovaries would dry up or something, she spent hours every week looking for the right guy. She didn't want no father, just the sperm, all her baby needed was mommy. She'd spent time combing through Craigslist, dating sites, and now resorting to bars. Online there were some great guys, but they didn't want to give up a kid so easily. A buzz might make a guy more willing.

Her last hope, she came dressed to kill. The purple tube top dress hugged her curves, highlighting her large bust and childbearing hips. She always knew she'd make a great mother. The tube top hung lower than it should have, nearly able to contain her breasts. The bottom ended just shirt of covering her ass, with no hope for bending over and being decent. Her long, smooth legs ran down to her matching purple heels. Wherever she walked, eyes followed. Half the guys there couldn't help but turn as she walked by, but she wasn't here for just anyone. Vanessa's target sat at the bar, keeping to himself. She walked up to him and placed a hand on his shoulder, long nails squeezing in. "This seat taken?" She asked as she sat beside him.

He's the one. She looked over at the young man. She knows everything about him. Name, address, job, family, medical history, and his favorite bar of course. She had spent weeks gathering info, and almost didn't pick him. However, one key thing stood out for him. After finding his online account, she learned of a certain fetish of his, cream pies. Knowing he can't resist cumming inside a woman, she knew she wouldn't have any trouble with him. Making small talk, she never let on that she knew a thing about him, instead buying him a drink and making small talk. It was all going to plan, flirting and making some progress.

As the night went on, one drink turned to six. With a nice buzz, she finally made a move. Leaning in close, she placed a hand on the buzzed man's leg and whispered in his ear. "Let's get out of here," as she stroked his thigh. It was time to get down to business. The man gave no argument as he called the bartender for his bill, which the woman paid. It's the least she could do for him.

As they left, Vanessa grabbed his hand and dragged the man down a nearby alleyway. The man was nervous at first, afraid he was being set up. All his doubt went away as soon as she pressed herself against the wall, putting her hands on as well. "Fuck me, right here!" She bent over, the dress riding up and showing a lack of panties and a dripping cunt. The man was stunned, but couldn't resist the beauty before him. In his drunken state, he didn't give any thought to a condom, not that he needed one, and dropped his pants around his ankles. Grabbing her hips, she pressed himself against her and felt the soft, moist lips against his cock.

Without hesitation, he slid himself inside her tight pussy and listened to Vanessa moan. This was it, she'd finally have her baby. With words of encouragement, he pounded her from behind. Her body slammed against the brick wall with each thrust, but she didn't care. All that mattered was his cum, feeling it fill her and making her belly grow with life. The thought of her fantasy coming true made the woman scream out for him, telling, demanding he cum inside her. He was more than happy to, not knowing her motives. He gave no second thought as he took one last thrust before unleashing a load of warm cum inside her, filling her up to the brim.

He stepped back and looked down at the mess. Her juice had dripped down her leg and formed a puddle on the ground beneath and a small bit of cum could be seen dripping out with it. Of course, Vanessa didn't want to let any out. She squeezed tight to keep as much in as possible, needing that baby. She turned around to face him, fixing her dress to cover her privates again. With only a smile, the woman walked off into the night, leaving the man with his pants around his ankles.

*This is it. I'll finally be a mommy after all...*

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • Desperate for a Child

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 695 milliseconds