• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Lesbian Sex
  • /
  • Meeting Karen

Meeting Karen

You were working in your back yard when you first heard the faint sounds. They were obviously coming from next door. You knew someone had just purchased the home and assumed this was your new neighbors. Or perhaps their dog because the sounds didn't sound exactly human.

The previous owners were friends of yours, so a gate was installed connecting the two back yards. You opened the gate cautiously, still thinking there might be a dog and you didn't want it tearing up your yard. Having opened the gate just a crack, the sounds direct your gaze toward a woman in her mid-twenties lying on a towel in the only patch of sunlight in the yard.

You would think she is sun bathing, and that might be how she started out. Now however, she has her right side toward you. She is on her knees with her shoulders on the ground and her head is facing toward you. She would have to see you except that her eyes seemed to be tightly clenched as she was using both hands to drive a flexible cock in and out of herself.

The sounds you had heard were her grunting and groaning as her passion drove her to abuse herself in the most brutal fashion. You could almost feel the impact of each thrust as it drove the breath out of her.

Your first instinct was to back up and close the gate, but you hesitated. You weren't even aware of your fingers slipping between your thighs as you continued to watch the new neighbor. When her climax washed over her, she went limp except that her hind quarters were still supported by her position with her knees beneath her. You saw the jelly toy protruding from between her cheeks where it wobbled frantically with the last contractions of her peak before sliding out and flopping on the towel between her feet.

The sound of your kids in the house broke the spell and you closed the gate and slipped back into the more familiar role of being a mother.

The next morning, after everyone else had gone for the day, there was a knock at your back door. You answered it to find your neighbor standing there. She introduced herself as Karen and you invited her in for coffee.

Somewhere in the middle of the idle chat of getting to know each other, you noticed the way she was looking at you was not quite right. You asked if she was OK and she smiled and told you that she was fine and why do you ask?

When you didn't answer right away, Karen came right out with it. "I noticed you watching me yesterday. I guess I was making a bit too much noise."

You started to say something dismissive about it being nothing really, but she interrupted you. "It looked like you were enjoying the show though."

She reached out and put her hand on yours. "You seem kind of uptight April. Is there something I can do to help?" You weren't a stranger to lesbian sex, but there was something different about this woman. She seemed so intent on you that it made you blush and robbed you of the ability to speak.

Leaning a bit closer to you, her hands came up to untie the sash on your dressing gown. Once freed, your breasts bobbed softly once and settled on Karen's warm palms. Above the heels of her hands, your nipples began to erect as you coughed to clear your throat.

Taking you by the hands, Karen pulled you to your feet. "April, why don't you hop up on the breakfast table here and just lie back. I think I would enjoy a doughnut with my coffee. As you moved between her and the table, she pushed your gown off your shoulders and it fell silent and forgotten on the floor."

"I see you have taken full advantage of 'No Shave November'". She smiled as she lifted your ankles up onto her shoulders until your thighs were pressed on each side of her head, your calves draped down her back. Her palm hovered over your pubic thatch just high enough to touch the tips of your soft fur. This telegraphed delightfully to your sensitive skin below and you squirmed your hips to try vainly to make full contact.

"Just lay your head back and relax. Let me take care of everything." She paused for effect. "This time at least. For there will be others. Many, many other times for us."

As Karen's mouth glided ever upward over the skin of your inner thighs, her hands reached around your legs and her fingers began gently pinching and twisting your nipples.

Working her tongue tip patiently, she found her way through the forest concealing your slit. Following the trail of wetness to the source until you felt her tongue part your inner lips. They entered at the far back wall, sliding slowly upward. Turning a little circle around your urethra before stabbing right into it causing a tremor inside you. Before you knew it, she was tongue dancing with your clit and you were tumbling over the edge.

While your body was still quivering with release, Karen stood up and you saw her dip her fingers into her own honey pot. She Slid her index finger across your upper lip just below your nose. "From now on, my pet, this is going to be the fragrance of your fulfillment."

When you had fully regained your senses, you found yourself alone in the house. Nakedly sprawled on your breakfast table. As you bent to retrieve your dressing gown from the floor, you realize that Karen was right. There would be many many more opportunities for the two of you.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Lesbian Sex
  • /
  • Meeting Karen

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 25 milliseconds