• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Sexology 344 Ch. 08

Sexology 344 Ch. 08

12

Chloe fished out her phone before plopping down on her bed. Marcus had left another string of texts and she felt a moment of weakness. Her anger had cooled from yesterday and Chloe wondered what the harm was in letting him talk. She opened his text, thinking up a response. The cursor blinked a long while before she thumbed 'Hey, got your texts.' Chloe was contemplating whether or not to send it before she was interrupted by an incoming call. "Dad" flashed onto the phone's screen and she reflexively answered.

"Hey, Dad! How ya been?"

Chloe heard a throat clear before responding, "Hey there, Honeybee. I'm just calling to check up on ya. How's the campus life?"

"Not bad, midterms are almost here. I've been studying a lot."

Her dad chuckled, "Ha ha, good for you. Your mother thought maybe that wild roommate of yours would drag you out into mischief. But, I told her you'd never get too far off track, even after turning twenty-one. Especially not with us helping with tuition."

Chloe rolled her eyes, "No, Dad. I'd hate to disappoint you and Mom. I never forget who's paying my way."

"Don't worry, Honeybee. I know you offered to work, but we want you to buckle down and get to graduating. Oh, by the way, guess who I ran into the other day?"

"Who'd you run into, Dad?"

"Why, I ran right into Cliff Wells and his dad. Cliff just got back from doing missionary work in Honduras. He's starting med school over at William and Mary next fall and didn't waste any time asking about you."

Swallowing her sigh, Chloe responded tightly. "Dad, you know Cliff and I broke up last summer. I broke up with him, not him with me. I don't care if he asked after me or not."

"Calm down, calm down. No need to get hysterical. I just wanted to let you know he's thinking about you for when ... if ... you change your mind."

Mustering every bit of self-control she possessed, Chloe gripped the phone tensely. "I. Am. Not. Hysterical." She fought the urge to throw the phone. "Dad. I am not Mom. I calmly told you what I want. I even gave you good rationale. For the last time, Cliff and I are never, ever going to get back together."

"Chloe, I know your mother and I taught you to have more respect than that."

"Respect! Dad, what about respect for me and my decisions? You don't listen to me. You and mom both like to decide my future for me without even asking what I want."

"What's gotten into you? You're too young to know what you want! Plenty of girls your age get into all sorts of trouble, making bad choices."

She wanted it to end. It was a tired conversation that always ended with a "Yes Dad, you're right". But she couldn't say the words. She'd be lying. Cliff had been forced on her since she hit puberty and he always acted like he owned her. Even then, it wasn't just because of the owning bit, it was more that he made no effort to earn it. He went through life expecting everything to be handed to him.

"Chloe?! Chloe, are you there?"

She took a deep breath, "Dad, you know that trouble you're always saying girls get into and how they need a good guy to keep them out of it? Well, that trouble happened with Cliff and he was a big jerk about it, like I owed it to him. Why do you think I transferred out of state? So, be sure to tell Cliff hello for me next time ya see him. Bye!" Chloe ended the call.

She felt brave when her dad called back the first time. By the third, she started feeling sick. 'Oh my god, oh my god! What did I just do?!' Chloe didn't dare pick up. Panic flooded in, making her retch out dry heaves. Then, suddenly, it was gone. Having never talked back to her parents before, Chloe always thought she'd spontaneously combust if she ever had the courage. But it just happened and she still existed. She was still on her bed, in her dormroom. Nothing came crashing down.

Getting up from the bed, Chloe went to the sink for a glass of water. She passed the hallway mirror on the way back and was again struck by what she saw. A bold face stared back, a face that reminded her more of a woman's than a young girl's. Lifting the cup for a drink, Chloe took note of the way her lips pouted out as they pulled together making pronounced hollows in her cheeks. She turned her head side to side, taking in the different angles of her face. Smiling different smiles, Chloe realized she was watching herself. Watching as another would. Watching as a man would watch her. She took another sip of water before returning to bed.

Chloe drifted to sleep thinking of how Professor Angotti had watched her, the text meant for Marcus forgotten.

THE NEXT DAY:

In a cloud of steam, Chloe rushed from the bathroom. She had never taken ample time getting ready, much less have it be the cause of her tardiness. This, of course, didn't escape Felicia's shrewd attention.

"Chlolita, why all the fuss with your wardrobe? I've never seen you made up unless I held you down and forced it on you."

Avoiding eye contact, Chloe busied herself with trying to get out the door. "I'm trying to make an impression on my professors and my counselor. It's that time of year to ask for recommendations."

Felicia grinned and said, "Ay. I think I know which professor you want to impress. You still owe me a story from yesterday's meeting."

Throwing her purse over her shoulder, Chloe opened the dorm room door. "I'll have to tell you later, Licia. I have to run. See ya!" She shut the door behind her and hurried out of the building. She made it a few yards before Marcus ambushed her on the quad.

"Chloe! Chloe, stop! Please, I have to talk to you." He grabbed at Chloe's upper arm to stop her.

"Oh, Marcus." Chloe was surprised to see him, but not at all disgruntled. "I meant to text you back last night, but got distracted."

"So, you're not mad at me anymore? I've been trying to talk to you for days."

"I know. I just needed to cool off. But I really need to go right now. I'm meeting Professor Angotti."

He let go of her arm. "Professor Angotti? You're seeing him alone?"

"Yes, in his office. It's about me leaving class early. Thanks for that by the way. I'll talk to you later." Chloe continued rushing to her destination, leaving Marcus on the grass looking miffed. She smiled to herself, enjoying not feeling flustered or ridiculous in front of him. Her pace picked up to a jog as she dreaded the idea of being late to her meeting.

Breathing heavily by the time she reached the office, Chloe tried taking a few deep breaths before knocking. But, the door again swung open before she had the chance. Professor Angotti met her on the other side and his look of surprise quickly evolved to a smirk.

"Hello, Miss Pierce. I guess I was expecting you. I was just going to grab a coffee. Shall I bring you back some water? You look a bit breathless, glistening even."

Chloe could feel the heat of a blush creeping up her neck, making it difficult to answer. "Yes ... please ... Sir."

A twinkle in his eye joined the smirk, "Righto, I'll be right back. Have a seat while you wait."

She didn't need encouragement to hide. Chloe stepped right into his office, her body pressing against his for an instant as they passed each other. She didn't meet his lingering gaze and jumped when the door snapped shut behind her. Without thinking, Chloe fell into one of the musty, upholstered chairs opposite the professor's. As the minutes ticked by, she found several curiosities around the room but didn't dare move for a closer look. Professor Angotti had told her to sit and she felt an paralyzing need to obey.

On the tenth minute, the door creaked open and Chloe felt her stomach flip.

"Well, Miss Pierce, drink up." The professor set a frosty bottle of water on the desk in front of her. She didn't move to open it. He set down his cup of coffee and waited, standing over her and watching. Chloe sat, not sure what Professor Angotti expected. She looked back at him, also waiting. Without breaking his gaze, the professor picked the bottle back up and opened the top. He held the cold beverage out to Chloe. "Drink."

Chloe knew it to be a command rather than a suggestion. She snatched the water up, took a big gulp and waited with bottle in hand. He took it from her and set it back down on the desk, still open. Remaining still, Chloe's eyes followed Professor Angotti as he settled into his worn leather chair. There they both sat, studying each other. Chloe felt her heart pounding, but didn't feel awkward meeting the Professor's scrutiny. It was more not knowing what to do next. She felt she should wait, and so she did.

The Professor regarded her, eyes boring through Chloe's body. His head tilted this way and that. He then reached into his desk drawer and pulled out her class journal. Opening to the first page, he said, "I found your entries to be quite ... interesting, Miss Pierce."

"Interesting?" Chloe said with an inhale.

"Yes, it appears you find my methods 'barbaric.'"

Holding her breath, Chloe said nothing.

"At least, that description was in your first entry. The next few that follow are even more zealous. I must say you are a studious one. Never missing an entry for each class, except for the one from which you ran."

Chloe went pale. She had forgotten how cutting her first entries were. Shifting in her chair and breaking eye contact with the professor, Chloe gulped visibly.

Professor Angotti also changed his position and smirked as she looked away. "Now, now, Miss Pierce. No need to worry. Don't think you're the first to write scathing reviews of my methods. My proverbial skin is quite thick." Pausing, he took a sip of his coffee. "I suppose I even welcome the critique. It's also been my experience that those with the most intense reactions to my class learn the most by the end."

She looked up at his last sentence. "Learn the most?" She said, finding her voice.

"Indeed. Strong reactions spark from somewhere. So often, it's the awakening of desire with one is not yet familiar. Have another drink, Miss Pierce." Chloe reflexively lifted the bottle to her lips and drank, placing it back down on the desk when finished. "I must ask, what do you think of Rae?" Professor Angotti asked. "What do you think of her role? By all means, be candid."

"Well ... I guess I thought, um." Chloe faltered.

"Your initial impression?"

Taking a deep breath, Chloe said, "I couldn't believe she'd degrade herself that way. I wondered what her parents would think, Sir."

"Ah. I find that most interesting."

Chloe cocked her head to one side, looking incredulous. "What's interesting, Professor?"

Amused, he continued. "That you immediately thought of parental influence and disapproval. You didn't think of how she felt. You thought of how she was disappointing someone. What do you think of that?"

"I'm not sure what you mean. I guess I was thinking more that people do stuff like that when they can get away with it." Chloe coughed and then added, "She did it in front of everyone, Professor."

"What would you say if I told you it made her happy?" Professor Angotti asked.

"I guess I would say that she was messed up. Maybe she has a bad past, Sir."

He chuckled and said, "Rae Hasley comes from an old, wealthy New England family. She wants for nothing and was—is—well loved. She'll be the first to tell you how well she grew up."

Chloe thought for a moment before answering. "Then she's easily controlled. Maybe she over-seeks approval from guys, Professor. My mom warned me of where that leads too."

Sighing, Professor Angotti replied, "Your water's getting warm, you better finish it."

Swilling down the rest of the water, Chloe returned the empty bottle to the desk. He watched her finish before elaborating. "I'm sure both your mother and father said many things to you. Their opinions are expressed quite visibly in your journal. I'd like to hear your impression and yours alone of where the over-seeking of male approval leads."

"It's the type of girls who do anything to get a guy's attention. Like their entire world only has meaning if a guy's absorbed in them, Sir."

"What if I told you she only dated women before becoming my TA?"

Chloe furrowed her eyebrows and looked about the room. She fidgeted with her hands and opened her mouth a few times to answer, but no sound came out. She simply shrugged a reply.

"How do you think Rae's overt need to please differs from your own? Every action and thought you spring forth seems born of your parentage. You conduct yourself in such a way as to suggest that any deed done outside what your parents deem moral will somehow bring about the apocalypse. You live simply to please them. Why do you think that is?"

Crossing her arms, Chloe forced a stomach lurch back down. She tried to control the onslaught of thoughts. He's manipulating me. They'd never make me do what Rae did. "It's different, they're my parents."

"Yes, they are your parents. But we mammals imprint much of our behavior onto our young, Miss Pierce. This doesn't exclude sexual attitudes."

She froze. 'Did I just say that out loud? Oh my god.' Chloe tried to recover. "So ... sorry, Sir. I mean to say that it's normal for me to want to please my parents. They raised me."

The Professor threw back the rest of his coffee, cleared his throat, and said, "Yes, it is normal. How old are you, Miss Pierce?"

"Um, I just turned twenty-one, Sir."

"Well, Miss Pierce, now is the time young adults generally assert their dominance over their own lives. Personality types really begin to show. I'm implying that submissive tendencies are personality based. It doesn't really matter to whom one is submissive." Professor Angotti said. Before Chloe could digest this statement, he stood up from his chair. "Miss Pierce, I must ask. What your plans are for the evening?"

"Sir?"

"In all sincerity, Miss Pierce. I'm asking if you're free for the night?"

Chloe didn't know what to do. Her panic must have shown on her face. The professor stepped towards where she sat and Chloe shrank down. No longer smiling, he leaned against his desk and continued to watch. He stood so close, she caught his scent. Taking in the stylish stubble shadowing the lower half of his face, Chloe couldn't help but notice his flawless olive skin and wondered what it would be like to touch. She peered up at him, not answering.

"Miss Pierce?"

"Oh, um. Well, my roommate is waiting for me."

The smirk returning to his face, Professor Angotti said, "I understand. I suppose I feel it is my obligation to offer clarity on a subject I feel you don't fully understand. As evidenced by your journal entries and what you've said today. I also want to be clear. I am not forcing you to perform any task. Not to join me and not to participate in anything you see. If you get too uncomfortable, you are free to leave and it will not affect your grade. Although, as I've said before, pushing comfort boundaries is the only way to truly learn. If you join me, I will consider your makeup work fulfilled."

Chloe considered the offer for moment. 'All I have to do is go somewhere with him and I can leave whenever I want? That's so much easier than what Tyler had to do.'

The Professor walked back to his chair. "Well, if your roommate is waiting, I don't want to keep you." He lifted up Chloe's journal and held it out for her. "See you next class, Miss Pierce."

Chloe jumped up and said, a little too loudly, "Wait! I want to go with you, Sir." Crimson touched her cheeks. "I mean, I'd like to join you for the evening, Professor." She took the journal and returned it to her bag.

Professor Angotti smiled a genuine smile, almost shy. "I am honored to have you accompany me, Miss Pierce." He looked down at his watch. "Ah, five o'clock. We don't have much time. I'm afraid our destination this evening has a strict dress code. We'll have to leave now to get you ready."

"Get me ready, Sir?"

"Where I'm taking you is rather exclusive. In fact, you'll have to consider this an extension to the class and the non-disclosure agreement will apply. What do you Americans say? A field trip? I'm taking you on a field trip, Miss Pierce." He smiled playfully at her. Chloe smiled back.

She spoke up, "So, it's a private place? I have to dress a certain way to be let in?"

He chuckled a little and said, "That's correct. Although, I have a feeling you'll be rather overdressed. You'll see what I mean. But cocktail wear is considered the bare minimum. I find most starving college students lack the funds for appropriate attire. Let's go."

Chloe's hesitation didn't escape his notice. "Go ahead, Miss Pierce, let your roommate know that you're with me. I'll have you returned to her in one piece." A wink joined his playful smile.

Professor led her out the office by the small of her back. Chloe offered no further resistance as the door shut behind them.

. . .

Walking side by side, neither the professor nor Chloe said a word until they reached the parking lot. He pulled out a keyring and lights flashed out from a black Tesla.

"Oh! You have a model S? I didn't know they were out yet, Professor." Chloe exclaimed.

Eyebrows raised, Professor Angotti replied, "I'm impressed you know what a Tesla looks like. They aren't that common."

Looking sheepish, Chloe elaborated as they entered the car, the professor opening and closing the passenger door for her. "Oh, well, I had an old boyfriend that never stopped talking about them. He said they were part of the liberal agenda to ruin the country. He thinks climate change is all propaganda. He worked for Chrysler before volunteering in Central America. Companies like Tesla threatened his job, Professor."

"Sounds like an incorrigible young man." He pulled the car out of the parking lot and they continued off campus. "No wonder he's an old boyfriend."

Chloe laughed easily. "He's the reason I transferred here. Once I was away from him, it was like a breath of fresh air. When I was finally alone, I realized I liked the idea of Tesla. There's nothing wrong with alternative energy. It's smart, Sir."

"Something tells me you're intelligent, Miss Pierce. Changing universities was an eloquate declaration of your independence. I'd venture it was a move to gently break the news of your breakup to your parents. I'd venture further that they approved greatly of this old boyfriend."

"What makes you say that, Sir?"

"Because you ran away to another state and not back to them. That's a daring move for a person who wants so much to please their parents."

Chloe stayed silent. She had never thought of it that way. She felt only that she needed room to breathe. Cliff suffocated her with his blustering dominance and she had no outlet. Her reverie was interrupted as the car slowed to a stop in front of an empty building.

It looked like any other restaurant. A nice restaurant for sure, but nothing special. Chloe look at Professor Angotti inquisitively. Playful smile returned, he opened his door to get out. "Come on, Miss Pierce. I hope you're feeling adventurous." He walked around to open her door.

Exiting the car, Chloe realized she did feel excited. She'd never done anything like this before and felt almost comfortable with Professor Angotti, especially with his easy display of manners. She hadn't expected him to be so courteous. Chloe thought nothing as she followed him to a back entrance. She stopped at the door.

"Um, Professor? I'm not dressed."

"Have no fear, Miss Pierce. This door leads to a private study I own within the club. There's someone to assist in dressing you. Ready?"

Chloe gulped but nodded her response. Professor Angotti opened the door and they walk into a pitch black hallway. She had to swallow a gasp when he reached out to guide her by the arm. Electricity coursed up Chloe's arm from where he held her and she followed listlessly. Her hand popped up to shield her eyes as they entered a lit room. Taking a minute to adjust to the change, Chloe was struck by the elegance laid out before her. Royal blue and gold covered the room in seductive comfort. Rich material fell from the ceiling and draped to the floor, framing a king-sized bed and a chaise lounge at the center of the room. She noticed Rae last.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Sexology 344 Ch. 08

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 63 milliseconds