• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • My Brother My Lover Ch. 02

My Brother My Lover Ch. 02

It was a week later before Bobby and I were able to do more than we did that first day and night. However, we did meet in the park twice that week and talked about what we did.

I told Bobby the truth that I was very excited seeing his cock and jerking him off. But I didn't use those words I said: "I loved how it felt in my hands and I loved that I made you ... you know shoot. But my God do you always shoot that much? It was like a shower!!"

He laughed and said: "The word is cum Mary, say it."

I did and he smiled and told me: "Yes, I cum like that twice sometime three times a day! I want to do it with you again as soon as we can. How about you? Do you want me to rub and play with your breasts and pussy and make you cum too? I mean doesn't it feel so much better when someone else touches you there?"

I blushed and then I couldn't look at him. I was still very shy. He took his hands and turned my face towards his and said: "Tell me Mary. Don't be shy it's OK. Tell me you want to do that again with me."

I said: "Yes Bobby. I would like that very much."

Bobby took my hand and placed it on his upper thigh. I felt his hard cock under his shorts and I moaned with what I now know is lust. He said: "Rub it, rub it for me like you did before. Rub my cock for me, no one is around, rub it for me. You don't have to take it out, just rub it."

I did as he asked and we sat there together looking at each other and my hand was stroking his hidden hard on. People were walking around and here I was jerking my brother off even if I wasn't actually hold his cock. It was scary but very, very thrilled at the same time.

When he moaned and held the hand I was using on his cock my brother said: "Now squeeze it and rub. That's it faster sis, squeeze it harder for me. Faster I want to cum even if I'll cum in my shorts!"

I did as he told me and soon he was moaning and rubbing my hand which was rubbing his hidden cock. We went faster and faster and then he lifted up a little and he pulled on the leg of his shorts. He lifted it up and the head of his big cock stuck out the leg opening. He smiled at me and said: "Now do it."

I touched the throbbing cock head with my fingers. It felt hot and hard and wonderful. When I wrapped my hand around that part of the shaft sticking out the leg opening of my brother's shorts, Bobby held my hand in place near the top just under the head. He squeezed my hand and whispered to me to please make him cum.

I could feel his big hard cock jumping and throbbing with his excitement and as I squeezed and pump my hand up and down, his cum began to shoot out his cock head.

We both watched as he unloaded his cum and it ran down his thigh and knee and onto the ground. It hit my knee and leg but most of it was hitting the ground.

When it was over, Bobby took the cum on my knee using his finger and lifted it up to me. As he did he used his finger and placed the small amount on my lips.

I could smell the musk and I stuck out my tongue and licked the drop up! It didn't tasted bad a little salty and sweet. He smiled and kissed me. I knew he was tasting his own cum too. Then he fed me the rest of the droplets of cum on my leg and his. I licked it all up!

His underwear had a stain on it and his shorts showed a wet spot from the remaining cum in his cock and balls after he pulled down the leg to his shorts.

The head of his cock was back under his shorts now and he was holding my hand and slowly rubbing it back and forth as he began to come down from his orgasm.

I smiled and asked if I did a good job and he smile and told me I was the best sister any guy could have. He hugged me and we kissed. He told me to move around and sat me between his open thighs and I laid back against his chest.

We were both looking down at the people in the park below. He stated to kiss my neck and ear and I was sort of scared that some one would see us. So I told him and we should moved around the big oak tree we were against. It blocked everyone from seeing us. The only way we would be caught is if someone walked up the hill and came around the tree.

Bobby put his arms around me and held me as we kissed. I had my head turned to the side to face him and he slowly reached up under my arms and cupped both on my breasts. He whispered in my ear: "God Mary you have the best tits I ever saw. No girl I know has such firm, round, full tits like yours!"

He squeezed them and rubbed them and since I wasn't wearing a bra he pulled on the nipples on the outside of my blouse. I loved that feeling of my nipples pulled and squeezed. And, Bobby knew it!

When I moaned he held me and kissed me and we shoved tongues into each other's mouth. Then he whispered in my ear telling me to pull my blouse out of my jean shorts.

I sat up and pulled my blouse out of my shorts and then he pulled my shoulders back and I was laying back on his chest again. I felt his hands come under my blouse in the back and then around my ribs and then I felt his hands on my naked breasts. Flesh to flesh this time and OH God I loved having him touch and hold them.

I cupped his hands on my tits with my hands on the outside of my blouse and together we rubbed my tits and nipples. I closed my eyes and turned again to kiss him. He worked on my breasts a long, long time and I told him he had gotten my pussy very wet and steaming.

He told me he wanted to feel it. He held my tits and said: "Let me suck on the nipple for you Mary. Let me make love to them with my mouth again!.And then I want to touch your pussy and see how wet and hot I have made my sister's pussy feel."

I didn't know how we would do that so I asked: "How Bobby? Look I love this but I don't want to get caught it would so embarrassing!"

He smiled and turned me sideways and lifted the end on my blouse up and over the nipple. God it ached for his mouth. It was red and swollen and hard and long from his hands. He smiled and bent down and began to suck on one and pinch the other one. I held his head as he moved it down and took the nipple in his mouth further and sucked harder.

He told me that I should watch for anyone and he would suck. It sounded so nasty but so sexual!

And while my brother sucked and played with my breasts, I kept a watch out for people. But none came.

I moaned and sighed and told him I was close to cumming and immediately he put his hand between my legs and rubbed the outside of my shorts which covered my pussy. His hand cupped all of my pussy.

I know he could feel the heat coming off my body and I arched as he touch me down there. It felt heavenly and I lay back and let him work on my body as I sort of kept watch.

As I began to be worked up by my brother, I rock my pelvis to his motions he asked me if I was close and I told him yes. He told me to open my right leg opening for him so he could get his hand inside my short leg opening. I pulled on the leg opening making it wider for my brother's hand.

First he was only able to get a finger inside my shorts. And when he touched my slit I opened my legs wider for him. But, as he worked the finger in rubbing my pussy directly he stretched the leg op and under my shorts. He kept working the opened the leg opening more and more. First he had two fingers under the opening, then there were three and soon all of his fingers were all rubbing my pussy. His entire hand was playing with my cunt.

He was rubbing my bare pussy with his entire hand and my pussy was throbbing and wet and acing for a finger to fuck me. "OH Bobby!! That feels so good. Put a finger inside me please. Finger me Bobby and make me cum too."

He did as I asked and in seconds I began to hump and hump and hump against his hand and fingers as they went into my love hole and I climaxed. My brother was making me cum and it felt so damn good!

I wrapped my arms around him holding my body against him. I had forgotten to watch for people and he got me off with a nipple in his mouth and his index and middle finger in my love hole and a thumb against my clit. It felt huge.

My brother was making me cum again. He made me cum hard a week ago in my bedroom and now again in the park. In fact it was one of the best orgasm I have ever had.

It must have been the lust and the fact that we may be caught. But whatever it was, it felt wonderful. That was the second time Bobby had made me cum this hard. I really, really liked it!

I collapsed against him as I finished cumming and my juices were all over his hand. He held it up and showed me my wetness on his hand. Then he sucked his fingers and licked his palm. He smiled and I smiled and we held each other.

We told each other this was our place. We would meet here and masturbate each other and make each other cum when we couldn't do it at home or some place else. And so we began to met there twice a week, sometimes three times a week.

Another thing, I was now horny as hell almost all the time and I masturbated like a mad woman more often in my room and knew Bobby knew I was doing it. At home I would whisper to him that I was going to my room to cum. He would smile and grab his cock. I smiled as he did it.

In fact it got to be a sort of game with us. We would be in the same room and grab each other while mom was in another other room and couldn't see us. He would kiss me and cup my pussy with his hand and I would rub my hand up and down his leg feel his cock growing.

Then on Thursday in the park Bobby told me he wanted to go further than we had before. It scared me but I was thinking: "What was it he wanted to do? Fuck? I wasn't ready for that ... yet!"

He told me he wanted to try oral with each other. He said he wanted me to suck his cock and he wanted to lick my pussy. He said he had watched a porn video and told me it looked so damn sexy. He asked if I ever wondered about how it would feel if my pussy was licked and sucked on to achieve an orgasm?

I told him I did but we couldn't do that in the park and I wasn't about to give him a blow job with mom was in the house. So we would have to wait until she went out again.

He licked his lips and cupped my pussy and again we masturbated each other behind the tree in the park. It seemed like his hand and fingers were always wet with my juices. And my hand was always covered with his cum. While it was very satisfying and good, he had placed in my brain the idea of his mouth on my pussy.

And when I watched the video that night, he gave me he internet address, I climaxed at the PC desk watching it. And I mean I climaxed. I couldn't get the image out of my brain. I wanted to feel my brother's mouth and tongue loving my pussy. If it felt anything like when he sucked my nipples, I really wanted it.

From then on I wanted to do it as soon as we could and I told him so. Sometimes I would masturbate and then go to his room and have him lick my fingers. He always did and never said anything, but he always smiled.

Wondered what his cock would taste like and I wondered if I would let him cum in my mouth. But the thing I wondered about the most was how it would feel to have my brother eat my pussy and how it would feel to cum on his face.

Oh yes, he told me he wanted that as much as I did. He wanted to taste all of my pussy juice. While it embarrassed me a little it thrilled me and I told him how I felt.

Bobby kept talking about it ever chance we got to be along. He told me guys have told him that some girls like it better than fucking because it felt so good and there was no guy cum to clean up or any chance of getting pregnant.

He also asked me one day if I was going to let him cum in my mouth? I told him I didn't know.

Then my brother asked: "Well if you do let me cum in your mouth will you swallow it? You know Mary drink my cum? I will lick your pussy and if you cum in my mouth you already know I'll lick it all up for you!"

I smiled and told him I really didn't know if I would take his cum or not and if I did I might spilt it out. But I didn't know for sure until we try it. We both knew we would have to wait until mom went out for at least an hour most like two!!!

Bobby said: "If we are going to try this Mary we want to do it right and that will take some time. But we could do 69."

I told him I wanted to have his mouth on my pussy without anything else bothering me. I wanted his cock and I would suck him off but after he licked me and made me cum. It was me first.

He smiled and agreed and we set the rules. We always set rules when we played so we would know what to expect from the other. That happened the first time Bobby tried to put a finger in my rear end and I wasn't expecting it. I screamed and people looked around down at the play ground.

I had on a skirt and no panties, that's all I wore when we met in the park. It was easier for him to get to my pussy. So when I yelled, the people were around and we had to stop and wait for them to stop looking.

With my panties in my pocket and Bobby working to make me cum it scared me and I told him to ask from now on.

So after that we made rules, he could play with my ass but he had to ask first before touching it. Especially if he was going to put a finger in my other hole while he was working to make me cum.

Another rule was, I couldn't pull on his balls to stop him from cumming unless I told him. We had seen that in a video too. It prolonged a man from cumming and Bobby loved to delay his orgasm.

Edging is what it's called and we both like to do it to the other one when we had lots of time, which wasn't often.

We had rules and we both agreed to them. After we had finished playing that day I would put my panties back on showing him when I did it. He loved seeing me wiggle my pussy and ass getting them on.

I always left first and went home. Bobby came home about a half an hour later. That was part of how we never got caught in all the years we had masturbated and had sex.

Then on Friday mom told us both at dinner that her and a friend were going out Saturday to dinner and to a movie again! "We might even go to a bar afterwards, it's a birthday night for him", she said.

"For him", we both asked?

She had started to date this guy and this was a good night for her and that meant it was a good night for us.

I wanted to jump for joy and then I saw saw Bobby smile. "OK", I said, "I will be home and won't be going anywhere."

Bobby told mom he might be going to movies too with John his best friend but didn't know for sure. I just looked at him. Later when we were upstairs Bobby told me he made it up he told me: "I'll be working my tongue and mouth to get it ready for my beautiful little sister's little pussy!"

In the hallway I kissed him and cupped his cock with my hand. It started to grow and I smiled and told him that I can't wait. Then I went to my room to begin to masturbate.

Bobby sent me a photo of his cock as he was jerking off. I sent him a photo of my wet open pussy, legs spread wide and a foot from my camera. I told him this was what I wanted his mouth and tongue on Saturday night minutes after mom shut the front door.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • My Brother My Lover Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 21 milliseconds