• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Kaity at the Club Ch. 02

Kaity at the Club Ch. 02

Kaity

I admit it. I was nervous and scared. What does one wear to a Nude Day pageant? Or not wear, ha ha? Kat told me to dress 'normally' and that she would have some clothes if I needed them. I didn't know what to wear, was busy and ran out of time, so I decided just to change my top for something less tight fitting. I was already wearing a balcony bikini top and hiphugger bottoms that could be used for any swimsuit contest. By themselves, they revealed more above and below than I wanted, but would be better than showing all. A little bit of hair poked out of the bottom, but I had no time to shave.

Over the hiphuggers, I was wearing some Daisy Dukes that showed off my legs, with a black tank top and a cute peasant blouse. I changed the blouse for a long, loose-fitting floral top that I borrowed from my taller, bigger roommate. It mostly covered my shorts and hid my chest. I knew it made me look a bit chunky, but I'd rather guys check out my legs than stare at my chest. Besides, it made me feel safer considering what I was about to do.

I thought to back out, but I did not want to flake out on Kat. She was trouble, but she always followed through. She was paying some favor for me to be in the competition and I could only imagine what that was. Besides, it was just an innocent pageant with a little nudity, so I should just calm down. I knew that I'd be watched over. And I was certain that none of my friends from church would be there.

Kat showed a little after 9. We drove up the 405 to what looked like a modern brick office park building in either Canoga Park or Van Nuys. She took me in the back entrance, which looked nice enough though I could not see the front.

Kat

I picked Kaity up at 9 near UCLA and drove her up to the club in Van Nuys. I took her around the back to avoid her seeing the scene out front. I let Mike know that I was taking her to my old dressing room from back when I was headlining.

I gotta hand it to Mike, he really cleaned up the place. It did not look skeezy at all... it now looked like the dressing room at my community college acting class. It was clean, bright, with no sign of sinfulness. Even the couch where I had earned a lot of bank fucking and sucking was clean. In fact, the last time I was on that couch, I had an intense three-way with Mike underneath me nailing my pussy, while an ex-Navy SEAL straddled my ass and penetrated my back door. You had to see it to believe and I fucked and sucked both of them on that couch for hours. Now that same couch seemed like it just came off the showroom floor.

Kaity went right into the head after she came through the door. While she was there, I poured a couple of margaritas from the stocked mini-bar and dissolved a blue roofie into hers. It'd relax her, and make her ready for what was to come. Since she did not drink that much, she'd probably just think the alcohol in her green margarita was too strong.

I put away the mini-bar and by the time I turned around, Kaity had drunk it down. Almost immediately, I could see Kait relax. The show was not until 11 and it was only half past 9. She and I shot the shit for about half hour and we caught up. She really let her guard down like never before and told me about guys she liked who only seemed to want her boobs, and the guy she really likes in church but he only sees her as a friend. We talked about school and life, and I told her some about my life. We got closer than we had in a long time.

She didn't really notice that she was slurring some words, and I made sure not to react to it. If I didn't understand her, I just nodded and smiled, laughed or frowned. It seemed to work. Her hands also shook a bit and she spilled her drink. I was able to put in another pill without her noticing. She looked a bit sleepy too, so I held off after that.

Right at 10, there was a loud knock at the door. I went out to talk to Mike and came back in to see Kaity half dozed off. I slapped some water on her face - "Wake up baby girl, it's time to go sign the forms." "yes, the forms," she said as if she fucking knew. Even drugged, she was a know it all.

In his office, Mike had her sign release forms, and a binding contract. That man was smooth when he explained their meaning. To her, he made it sound like a standard release from lawsuits due to any mishaps and a payment agreement, but based on my experience, I could read between the lines. He was locking her into performing and consenting to be filmed, with penalties if she did not do as told. Even though he did not state the penalties, he asked if she understood them and she said on tape that she did. She was probably confused, but did not want to appear dumb.

Pride goeth before a fall, as they say. And after all those years of her pitying me and judging me, I was getting a kick out of this.

He repeated some of the terms a few times, probably so that he could edit the tape later and take out anything that looked drugged. He had her repeat a few times that she understood what she about to do, and even made her laugh to make her look totally lucid.

When we were done, Mike called on his cell phone and two huge guys, one who looked Samoan and the other who looked like a Russian bond villain, appeared at the door. "Go with these men and they'll take care of you." Kaity looked over her shoulder at me as they walked her out the door and down the black hallway. I followed her out the door - "I'll be right there with you after I talk to Mike and take a piss, " I said.

"Kat, don't leave me," she pleaded as disappeared into the room.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Kaity at the Club Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 337 milliseconds