• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Long Flight Home Ch. 02

Long Flight Home Ch. 02

The I-can't-believe-this-is-necessary Disclaimer: The following story is porn. Sex has been prioritized above realism, character development, even plot when convenient. Also (shocking as it may seem) it could easily fit into any of several different categories. I chose this one. Enjoy, or don't.

*****

About two weeks had passed since my wife, daughter and I had returned home from our nightmare of a vacation. There was surprisingly little complaining out of any of us about how rough the trip had been. Only I knew that the real reason for our contentment was the events that had taken place on the flight home.

Each of us had played a part in an orgy that consumed most of the five hour flight, but I was the only one that knew that. My wife Lisa (who is quite the whore, I now realize) thought she was alone in getting gang-fucked by a gaggle of college-aged guys (The Grizzlies was the name of the sports team they were all on, what sport they played I still didn't know). What she didn't realize is that our 19 year-old daughter, Ellen, was matching her dick for dick only a few feet away and also oblivious. What they both DEFINITELY didn't realize is that in a moment of anger, passion and pure sexual frenzy, I had fucked Ellen right along with the Grizzlies. In her ass.

Obviously none of us was in a rush to share with the others what had happened on the flight that had improved all our moods. I had thought for some time about the best way to handle everything that had happened. Before that flight, I'd never considered that my wife would cheat on me, and certainly not in the grandiose way she had. The logical option seemed to be to call her out, divorce her and move on. But there was something so dreamlike, so fantastical about the whole ordeal that it almost felt like it wasn't real. So outrageous was that moment it was almost as though we had all been created purely to live it out, to experience it and take that ride, just to see where it would go. When I thought about it like that, divorce seemed like a stupid, stupid way to end things.

Then of course there was the matter of Ellen, the aforementioned ass-fucked daughter of mine. That had been a moment of lust-filled weakness that I had to truly hope nobody would ever find out about. Considering how hot she'd seemed while watching her take on the Grizzlies, it was surprisingly easy to revert to thinking of her only as my daughter (an incredibly slutty one). Still, her wardrobe seemed to get much more risqué than it had been before the trip, and more than once I had to turn myself away as her perky tits bounced under her pajamas, or her ass swayed seductively when she walked down the hall.

But I dealt with it, and for awhile everything felt like business as usual: work for myself and Lisa, school for Ellen. Quiet dinners at home with the TV on and phones out. Even sex with Lisa was the same, almost dull practice it had been for some time. Part of me had hoped I'd see more of the wild-side from the flight in our bedroom, but no. We were in the same routine we'd always had, and our lives were back to normal. Or so I thought.

I first noticed something was strange when Lisa became glued to her iPhone. Usually the one to tell Ellen to put her phone down at dinner or during family time, my wife was now buried in her own constantly, never letting it out of her reach. Had I actually slept through the events of our plane ride (like Lisa and Ellen both thought) I might not have noticed her sudden increase in phone-time. I hadn't been asleep, however, and had watched my wife grow rather attached (often literally) to the two Grizzlies whom she'd shared a row with. I never learned their names so I could only ever refer to them by the positions they'd had sitting next to my wife: Righty and Lefty.

The pair had been the ones to initiate the sexual encounter with my Lisa, and had been the ones to fuck her the longest and most often during the orgy. By the end of the flight my wife was clearly giving them preferential treatment, especially Lefty whose dick was easily the biggest she'd ever taken.

Departing the plane I had seen Lisa chatting with the duo and clearly saw her type something into Lefty's phone. At the time I guess I assumed she had given them her number, but I hadn't thought much of it. I felt pretty stupid when it finally clicked those two weeks later that she'd been texting them the whole time.

When it did finally occur to me, it became my mission to get my hands on that phone and see what she'd been up to. Easier said than done. She watched it like a hawk when it wasn't in her hands, grabbing it the instant a new message appeared. She even took it with her into the bathroom, and when she showered and got dressed. At night, it was usually on the bed next to her pillow. And even if she somehow lost track of it, she'd started using a security passcode to keep anyone else out.

I was lucky that my wife was still falling for the same old tricks. One night in bed, I pretended to nod off to sleep, and through the same barely opened eyes that had once witnessed her jacking off two college kids, I saw her enter the password. 5859. 5859. I repeated the numbers over and over, lest I actually doze off and forget them, but I needn't have worried. The excitement of my breakthrough kept me up well past the time Lisa had set her phone down and fallen asleep beside me. I waited as long as I could, but when she began to gently snore I knew it was time to act. Ever so slowly, I reached across her body and snatched her phone.

I didn't dare even get out of bed, lest I wake Lisa up. So to hide the light of the phone, I ducked under the covers like a kid up after his bedtime. 5859. I was in.

For a moment I was almost surprised that whatever incriminating info I was looking for wasn't readily available on her homescreen. I hadn't thought things through past this point. I checked her contacts to see if any stood out. My wife stores a ton of work contacts in her phone, and seeing as "Righty" and "Lefty" weren't among them, that was pretty much a dead end. I checked her recent calls. Mom, Sister, Ellen. Nothing of interest. I scrolled through her open text conversations, but every one was a friend or family member whose name I recognized. What the hell.

Frantic, I opened her email inbox. Then her outbox. Then her spam folder. What. The. Hell.

I was scrolling through a long list of Groupon spam messages when the phone buzzed lightly in my hand. Lisa had just received a new email.

I clicked back to her inbox. One New Message from GrzPryde. Trembling with anticipation, I opened the email.

A thick, veiny erection slowly downloaded onto the screen. I was taken aback. It was big. As big as I've ever seen in person. Exactly as big...

As the full image loaded, I knew that I was staring at a selfie of Lefty's dong. I'd seen it do some impressive things to my wife, but this up-close and personal angle made it look even more so.

The image finished downloading and the message followed right after: "One more to tide you over until the party. Three more days...". The message was out of context but wasn't too hard to figure out. "One more" implied that Lefty had been sending (and, no doubt, receiving) naked pictures to my wife. I closed the email screen quickly and opened up my wife's photos. Although she had found a way to weave a tangled web of folders and albums, I soon found what I was looking for.

The folder housed maybe two dozen jpegs. The first several were more close-ups of Lefty's dick, some with his hand wrapped around the shaft, some with both hands, and even one where a thick, fresh load of cum was dripping all the way from head to balls.

Beyond those, the remaining pictures were of Lisa. A few were non-nudes, her pushing up her cleavage to ridiculous proportions or sexily lifting the hem of her skirt. But most featured her full-on naked. Plenty of shots of her pussy and asshole, often with a couple fingers inserted. By far, though, most of the pics were of her tits, the same ones that slowly heaved up and down barely a foot away from me. My hard-on had tented my pajama bottoms as well as the sheets and duvet, and my lust was taking over. I reached over and, softly as I could, slid my fingers under her silk night shirt and got a handful of her nearest tit.

As I kneaded her huge mound I got to thinking about the email again. Lefty referenced a party in three days, meaning it would be happening this Friday night. He seemed pretty confident Lisa would be there, but she had told me just the other day that she was going to her sister's this weekend to help her pai- oh. I get it now.

It was a smart move on Lisa's part. She knows I hate her sister and I'd happily refuse to go visit her. With that alibi in place she was free to go fuck college guys to her pussy's desire.

I pinched her soft nipple. Not very hard, but it got the blood flowing enough that I was soon rolling her fully erect nip between my fingers. She was snoring heavily enough that I knew my little groping wouldn't wake her.

Lisa's sister lives about two hours away, so wherever Lefty and the Grizzlies called home it must be reasonably nearby, but I still had no idea where.

Without much else to go on, I copied Lefty's email address "GrzPryde" and Googled it. As I pretty much expected, the results weren't very helpful. I clicked through a couple that led to social media accounts I couldn't access (we may both be screwing the same woman, but we weren't "Friends") until I found something that got my attention.

It was a link to his profile on a fairly well-known porn-tube site, the kind where users can submit videos and anyone can watch them for free. My heart started racing again and I tugged hard on Lisa's nipple without meaning to. When she still didn't wake, I clicked the link.

Lefty's profile was pretty sparse, but it did feature one uploaded video, which he had creatively titled "Slutty MILF airplane gangbang full real". I couldn't hit "Play" fast enough.

The video started out dark and grainy, obvious cell phone footage. As the cameraman fumbled with the phone I could hear excited voices and, for a split second, the unmistakable sound of my wife's giggle pierced through the phone speakers and into the otherwise silent bedroom.

I snapped my hand off Lisa's breast, mashing it against the speakers to block the noise as I found the volume controls and turned it all the way down. Lisa had moved during my panic, turning onto her side facing away from me. I waited until I heard her soft snoring pick up again before I looked back at the phone.

I'd missed maybe a minute of the video in the ruckus, and the silent image I now found was much different than before. The camera was being held steadily on Lisa's massive hooters as she shook them around in her plane seat.

It was the exact opposite angle from what I'd experienced while actually on the flight. This was during the time that she had been goaded into flashing all the guys and had actually gotten into it, really showing off her great chest.

Before long, Righty was fondling her right boob and Lefty wasn't far behind. The whole scene I'd lived through two weeks ago was playing out again, only this time with an unobstructed view. I watched her jerk and suck both boys, watched her drop her pants and get fingered for awhile, before finally standing up and going to the back of the plane.

The video cut abruptly, clearly to another guy's vantage point. It showed Lisa throating some guy's dick in close-up, while her body shook violently back and forth (evidently getting fucked from behind). Every few seconds now the video would cut to another angle, and another dick abusing any one of her three holes. At one scene, I had to pause and rewind, because while my wife was getting it in the ass from Lefty, the camera slipped and got a very short shot of me (from behind) hammering away at a girl on the floor (my daughter, Ellen).

The rest of the video was focused on Lisa, however. After I had cum on Ellen and gone back to my seat, I really had no idea what else had gone on with my wife and daughter in the back. Turns out, a lot.

The camera was still on Lisa (currently trying to jam two dicks into her mouth) but you could plainly hear a conversation behind her concerning Ellen. Apparently her position on the floor wasn't really working anymore, so someone proposed they bring her back to her seat to give blowjobs. Everyone seemed to get behind this idea, and after some shuffling sounds it was clear Lisa was the only one left in the back of the plane.

The extra space made by gangbanging only one woman in a cramped airplane galley allowed the group to get more creative. Soon Lisa was taking no less than three dicks at once at all times.

My boner was raging like crazy and starting to leak precum in earnest. As I watched my wife take yet another guy's dick in her ass, I reached out once more with my left hand, aiming for that very same ass. I felt her smooth round cheek for a moment, but quickly adjusted my aim and pushed her panties aside, sliding a finger down her crack until it hit her soft, knotted asshole.

Still under the covers, I turned my body towards Lisa. I was completely under the covers again so I just let the phone lay face up on the bed while the video continued. My left hand was still gently rubbing her butthole as my right fished out my rock hard dick and started stroking.

Slowly, nearly in time with the video, I pushed my index finger past the opening of my wife's ass. It was just as tight as I'd ever felt it, which was almost hard to believe considering what I had recently seen up there.

The video was nearing the end and my finger had pretty much bottomed out in Lisa's butt. I was a hair's breadth from cumming but kept holding back, waiting for just the right thing to push me over the edge. I didn't have to wait long.

The mob scene at the rear of the plane had died down considerably, now featuring the familiar Righty and Lefty watching while a non-Grizzly passenger shot a load into Lisa's eager mouth. She swallowed and the passenger nervously zipped his pants and went back towards his seat. Only Lisa, her seatmates, and the cameraman remained.

I couldn't hear anything with the volume muted, but Righty and Lefty were helping a shaky Lisa to her feet, talking as they did. One of them said something funny and she gave an exhausted laugh. With a couple fistfuls of paper towels, they helped her wipe off as much cum from her face, hair, tits and between her legs as they could.

The cleaner she got, the more the wiping was turning into fondling. Soon their hands were once again all over her naked body as she closed her eyes and held onto them for support.

They both dropped their pants, pulling out their apparently always hard cocks. Lisa tried to grab them and start stroking, but the pair had something else in mind.

Lefty laid down on the floor, bringing Lisa's pussy down onto his huge rod. She was definitely sore at this point, but they went slow and soon she was showing a clear infatuation for having him inside her.

Righty was behind her, stroking himself fully erect. He spit on his hand and lubed up the head of his dick. Leaning in close to her, he aimed his hard member at her backdoor. She never saw it coming.

She'd taken a lot of dicks on that flight, and plenty before those, but she'd never done double penetration before. It wasn't until the first inch had disappeared up her rear that her head snapped around, ready to protest. But Righty was ready, and stuffed a few more inches into her, sending waves of sensations through her body that stopped the words in her throat.

It was undoubtedly the first time for all three of them, but soon they got into a rhythm. Both their dicks were bottoming out inside of her, stretching her holes to the limit. The camera guy went in for a lower angle, right at the point of action. You could see their big cocks pistoning away with only a thin, smooth stretch of her taint in between, occasionally being slapped by their swaying balls.

My index finger was moving in and out of Lisa's ass, starting to match the motion of Righty's dick. I was jerking with abandon. On the video, Righty started humping faster. My finger matched him. After a few wild thrusts his balls started to convulse and he began cumming deep into my wife's rectum. Lefty was pushed over the edge as well, and his orgasm started before Righty's could stop.

I pulled my finger out of Lisa's ass just in time to avoid getting drenched by the wave of cum I shot towards her cheeks and asshole. I thrust forward just enough to press the head of my dick against her hole during my last few spurts of cum. I've gotta tell you, it felt amazing.

When the ringing in my ears from this intense orgasm went away, the only sound that remained was Lisa's gentle snoring. Slept through the whole thing.

I closed all the tabs on Lisa's phone and set it back where she had left it. Quietly as I could, I got out of bed and grabbed a hand towel from the bathroom, dampening it slightly with water. She had slept through all that, I wasn't too worried about waking her as I cleaned up the mess I had left in her asscrack.

I lay back down, exhausted but my mind still going through everything it had just seen. As I fell asleep, I had one thought: I have got to make it to that party on Friday.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Long Flight Home Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 30 milliseconds