• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • I'll Keep Dad Satisfied

I'll Keep Dad Satisfied

12

It's just after midnight and I need to stop procrastinating, I need to make my move. I'm not a virgin anymore thanks to Brian taking care of that a few weeks ago. Right before I broke up with him. No big loss. He wasn't that great of a boyfriend. But the six months we dated gave me a lot of experience sucking cock. Brian wanted sex the entire time we dated, but I kept putting him off because even then I had formulated in my mind exactly how I wanted to lose my virginity, and it wasn't to him. So I sucked his cock often to keep him happy. I realized later though that it might not be a bad idea to get that painful first time out of the way with him before I moved on to better things.

The better thing is my stepdad, Brody. He married my mom when I was ten and my sister, Melissa was fourteen. Mel never really warmed up to Brody, but I just loved him from the start. He's a few years younger than mom. He never seemed intimidated marrying into a ready-made family with a difficult teenage daughter. I went out of my way to be nice to him to make up for Mel's attitude. I even started calling him Dad. Mel called me a traitor, but it wasn't like I remembered our dad. He died when I was three. So Brody and I have had a very close relationship over the years. I guess I think of him more as a friend, one that I've had a slight crush on the past few years, than a dad. But it made him happy that I started calling him dad, so I kept it up.

The reason I'm planning to seduce my dad is for my mom. Sounds twisted I know, but here's what is going on. I overheard my mom talking to Aunt Sandy about her sex life. She said she'd hoped when she married Brody her problem would go away, but she still doesn't like sex. She really made an effort the first few years, but she said at this point they only have sex a couple of times a month. She was crying and said she really loves him and knows she will lose him if things don't change. That conversation was several months ago. But I started thinking then maybe I could do something to help. The only problem was that I was seventeen at the time and I knew Dad would never consider having sex with me. Even though I'd been dating Brian a couple of months at the time I was still very inexperienced.

So over the past few months I've transformed myself from an innocent young teenager to a sexy eighteen year old seductress. Yes, I'm finally eighteen. I made the most of my time with Brian, learning everything I could. And I started dressing more like my mom. Sounds crazy, I know. But despite her aversion to sex, my mom is a beautiful, sexy woman. She doesn't look like she's forty. She has long blond hair, a toned body, and always dresses immaculately, accentuating her curves. I'm proud that we look enough alike to be sisters instead of mother/daughter. I've even started flirting with Dad the past couple of months. Nothing obvious or overly sexual. He seemed a little uncomfortable at first, but lately he's been flirting back a little.

I decided I would make my move tonight. Mom is a registered nurse and left for her shift at the hospital an hour ago. Dad is a surgeon there, but he had surgery on his hand earlier this month, so aside from some consultations now and then, he won't be going back to work for a while. I make my way down the hall to my parents' room. It's not far from mine and I heard Dad trying to coax Mom into a quickie before she left for work earlier. She told him she didn't have time and a little after she left I heard him jacking off. If everything goes according to plan he won't have to do that anymore. I quietly open the door and peak in. "Dad." I say softly. He doesn't stir or respond.

By the time I get to their bed I can see him lying there nude. The moon is bright enough to softly illuminate the otherwise dark room. He's on his back with his right arm slung over his chest and the left one down at his side. His left hand now sports a much smaller cast than he originally started with after surgery. His chest isn't what I would call chiseled, but somewhat muscular and his waist is trim. My eyes follow the dark hair trailing from his flat stomach down to his flaccid cock. It curves slightly toward me, like it's calling to me, and I obey. I don't make a sound as I climb in bed with him and settle between his legs.

I bend down and start licking him, keeping my hands to myself for now. I trace his length a couple of times, then suckle the head. My tongue swirls around, stopping now and then to probe his slit. "Mmm, you came back." Dad's fingers thread in my hair, holding me to him, and his hips start rocking. I keep adjusting as he grows in my mouth. I take him deep a couple of times, but mostly I bob up and down in rhythm with his thrusts. "Fuck that's good babe, you've been holding back on me." This is so much better than when I went down on Brian. Dad is fully awake now and taking over, or trying to. But I can't give up the power I'm feeling. I will decide when he can come, and I'm having too much fun to let this end too soon.

I start using my hand at the base of his cock, stroking in unison with his thrusts and my mouth. Just when he starts to tense up I tease him with my tongue. Over and over I bring him just to the brink of orgasm, only to play with him again, denying the release I know he wants. I had no idea it would feel this good to have him in my mouth, to know I'm capable of giving him this pleasure. "Please babe, you're killing me. I need to come."

Well, since he begged so sweetly. I suck him hard and my hand moves to his balls, gently fondling them. My mouth is tired but I push past that, taking him deep again, the tip of my nose brushes against the neatly trimmed hair at the base of his cock. I inhale deeply, he smells so good. I moan around him and he moans too. "Fuck! I'm about to blow." He warns me. I pull back and suck again. Within seconds his hot cum floods my mouth. I swallow quickly and continue sucking, pulling every drop of salty goodness out of him. "That's the best I've ever had babe. You were fucking amazing."

I raise up and his semi-erect cock plops from my mouth. "Thanks Dad, I'm glad you liked it."

"Natalie! What the fuck are you doing?"

"If you have to ask I must not have been doing it right." I try to make light of the situation. I wasn't sure how Dad would take this, so success or failure depends on the conversation we're about to have, not the blow job I just gave him.

"You know what I mean. I thought you were Lisa."

"I know Dad. I also know Mom doesn't like sex. And since I do like it, I thought I'd help her out."

"But Nat, I'm your Dad. This isn't right."

"No, you're my stepdad, we're not really related, other than you being married to Mom. If it makes you uncomfortable that I call you Dad when we're together, I'll go back to calling you Brody. Because I want us to be together like this often." I move up the bed to lie down next to him and lightly stroke my hand up and down his chest.

He visibly swallows and looks over at me, but he doesn't move my hand. "I've never cheated on Lisa before, and I don't think it's a good idea to start cheating now with her daughter. I love her."

I smile at him. "I'm glad you love Mom. I love her too. That's one reason I'm doing this. I'm not trying to take you away from her, and I have no intention of letting her find out what we're doing. I just want us all to be happy. I know Mom has been worried lately that you might leave her. It's my job now to keep you satisfied so that doesn't happen. Although I don't really think of it as a job. Going down on you just now was my pleasure, and yours too I hope."

"I don't know what to say Nat. I think I'm still in shock."

I raise up on my elbow and look down at him. "Don't say anything right now. Take tonight and tomorrow to think about it. You know I would never do anything to hurt Mom, so I promise she will never know about us. When we're all together we will be Dad and Natalie, same as usual, we've always been close. But when you and I are alone, we will be even closer. I want you as my lover. Think about it Dad. If you decide you want an intimate relationship with me, come to my room after Mom leaves for work tomorrow night. If you don't come to my room we will go back to normal and I won't bother you again." I bend down and lightly brush my lips over his, then get up and head back to my room.

**********************

I went shopping with my friend Maggie this morning. I got up early so I could be out of the house before Dad got up. The last thing I wanted was to make him uncomfortable. I knew Mom would sleep most of the day and I didn't come home until later in the afternoon. I wanted to give Dad plenty of time to think about what I'd said the night before.

The three of us had dinner together and I don't think Mom noticed anything out of the ordinary. We talked about me starting college in a few weeks. I told them I had all but one of the books I needed. Mom told us about one of her patients that died the day before. Dad was quieter than usual, but if Mom noticed she didn't say anything.

Mom just left for work about an hour ago and I'm lying in bed waiting. I gave up wearing nightgowns because I love the feel of the soft, cool sheets against my bare skin. I keep thinking dad will come to me anytime now. I want him to see me like this, nude and ready for him. I'm nervous and excited. Then another twenty minutes pass. Maybe he decided he doesn't want me. I close my eyes and listen closely but I can't hear him. I jerk suddenly and look around my room. I must have dozed off. The lamp is on now. I know I turned it off earlier. Dad is standing at the foot of my bed looking down at me. The sheet that was covering me is now tangled at my feet. He is looking down at me and I open my legs a little to give him a better view. "Brody, you came."

"Dad. I want you to continue calling me Dad. Lisa will wonder what's going on if you suddenly start calling me Brody. This may be the biggest mistake of my life, but I can't stop thinking of you. Lisa even offered to have sex with me before she left and I told her I was tired. It didn't seem right being with her while I'm thinking of you. She looked so relieved. I decided then that I would come to you tonight. It just took me a while to make this final step, coming into your room, knowing that everything will change after tonight." He pushes his pajama pants down and his erection springs out. "You still want this Natalie? It's not too late to change your mind."

I reach my hand up to him. "I want you." He takes my hand and settles over me on the bed. I anxiously meet him half way when he leans down to kiss me. His tongue brushes my bottom lip and I open, allowing him to thrust deep. My tongue tangles with his, relishing the feel of him in my mouth. I cup his head, holding him to me as our tongues explore each other. Dad's weight settles over me and I collapse back into the soft pillow as he ravishes my mouth. My hips impatiently thrust up toward him, silently letting him know what I need.

Dad's hand slips between our bodies. His fingers spread my folds. He teases my sensitive clit with light pinches then pushes his finger deep inside me. "You're so wet for me." He almost sounds surprised. "You like my finger inside your tight pussy Nat?" His lips brush against mine as he speaks.

"I need more Dad... please."

Dad pulls back a little. "I know baby. I know what you want. I'll give it to you. But I need a taste first. Just a quick taste." His lips trail down my body, stopping for a few seconds to suckle each nipple before going further. I feel his hot breath on me seconds before his tongue slips between my smooth lips. I jump a little as pleasure ripples through me. Brian never went down on me, which pissed me off while we were dating. But now I'm glad Dad is the first man to give me this. "You taste so good baby. This is all I've been thinking of since you left my room last night." His mouth continues to work at my throbbing pussy, doing naughty things to me, nasty things that make me out of control. His hot tongue is everywhere; flicking quickly over my clit, slicing between my slick folds, and finally pushing deep into me and I shamelessly grind against him, my fingers thread into his hair and I hold his head to me, riding his tongue for all I'm worth.

"Dad!! That's so good. Your tongue feels so good in my pussy. Ugh, oh Dad, I'm coming." I writhe and buck helplessly as Dad eats me out. Nothing in my life ever felt this good. He finally pulls back and strokes erection a couple of times before settling his hips between my legs. I feel his thick cockhead probing me, but he doesn't push all the way in.

"Are you on the pill baby? I can go grab a condom."

"No condom, I'm on the pill."

He pushes further into me and I close my eyes, savoring his invasion into my body. "Open your eyes. Look down at us Nat." I open my eyes and look down as he pushes all the way in, stretching me deliciously. I feel so full. He pulls out and the angry veins in his thick cock are glistening from my juices. Dad puts my legs up on his shoulders and pushes into me again. He is impossibly deep this time. "Your tight little cunt feels good Nat. You like having my big dick inside you don't you? Squeeze me baby girl, work those cunt muscles on Daddy's dick."

I contract my muscles around him as he starts pumping into me. I can't really do much else. With my legs so high I'm nearly folded in half. I can't lock my legs around him and ride the way I want. But he likes dirty talk, I can give him that. "Your big dick feels so good Daddy. I love how it stretches my little pussy. Or should I say your pussy? It's all yours now. You can have it anytime you want. Do you like your new teenage pussy Daddy?"

Dad moans. "Fuck, I love your tight pussy baby girl. It's the best I ever had." His balls slap against me as he rides me.

"Better than Mom's?"

"Fuck yeah. Your pussy tastes much sweeter than your Mom's. Squeezes my dick better too."

"You fill me up so good Daddy. You make my pussy feel so good. Ride my cunt hard Daddy. Fuck me! Fuck meeeee...!! Dad fucks me faster. His thick erection pistons in and out of my pussy, taking ownership of it, making it undeniably his. I felt his hot cum flood my channel, triggering my own release. "I'm coming Dad!"

"Mmmm, fuck that's it baby girl, come with me." Dad moves my legs from his shoulders and I wrap them around his waist. He's fucking me slower now as we both come down from our orgasms. He finally starts to soften inside me and pulls completely out. I feel our combined juices run out of me. My cum mixing with his is such a turn on. I reach down and touch myself as Dad settles in to lie next to me. I rub our cum around my sensitive folds. Dad reaches down, tangling his fingers with mine and we both massage my pussy. "You were amazing Nat."

"Not bad for an eighteen year old, huh?"

He leans down and lightly brushes his lips over mine. "Best I ever had sweetheart. And I'm not just saying that."

"So we can do this whenever Mom is away?"

"I'm counting on it. I'm not sure if I'll ever get enough of you."

"I know you'll still fuck Mom though?" I pose it as a question. Though I started off doing this for mom, or so I told myself, part of me would like to have Brody all to myself.

"Yes, I'll still fuck Lisa whenever she's agreeable to it. She's still my wife." Dad is sounding defensive.

"I know. This is for her. As long as you're happy, you'll stay married to her. But I want something just for me. I don't want you to eat Mom's pussy anymore, just mine. I want to be the only one you go down on. Maybe it makes me sound petty or jealous, but now that we're lovers I want part of you that's just mine."

"I can do that for you baby." We each push a finger into my slick pussy, and slowly pump them in and out. "I think your sweet little cunt has ruined me for anyone else anyway. Lisa's doesn't compare. One day you'll get married though, and I don't think your husband would appreciate sharing your pussy with your stepdad."

"Well I certainly wouldn't tell him that he's sharing my pussy with you. Whenever I feel like sucking my Daddy's big dick, or if I want to feel my Daddy's wicked tongue in my pussy, I'll find a way to be with you."

"Fuck! If you're trying to make me hard again baby it's working."

I giggle and move my hand from my pussy to his dick. He is indeed starting to get hard again. I leisurely stroke my hand up and down his growing erection.

"I want you to come and work for me Nat." Dad says casually. We're stroking each other to the point that I'm expecting round two to start anytime. I didn't expect him to offer me a job.

"You want me to work at the hospital with you? I start school in a few weeks."

"I know baby. But I know you have a couple of afternoons free each week. I'd like you to train at the hospital this semester, then next semester keep your Tuesdays and Thursdays open to run my Glenwood office."

"You want me as office manager in your new location?" Glenwood was an upscale neighborhood. Since most of dad's patients lived in that neighborhood it made sense to open a new office there. "I've never done anything like that."

"That's why you'll train at the hospital the next few months. I have plans for us at Glenwood Nat. I'm not bringing any of the hospital employees to that location. Just you and me. There's a small bedroom attached to my office, that I initially thought was ridiculous. But now I think it would be ideal for the two of us. With Lisa's schedule changing all the time, we could go weeks without being alone here. What do you say Natalie, a place all our own where you and I work together, and fuck together?"

"I want that Dad. Let's do it."

"It's your turn to ride me this time baby." Dad helps me sit up so that I'm straddling him. His right hand reaches up to cup my breast. "Sit on my dick Nat." I reach down, align his cockhead with my hole and settle onto him. His pubic hair tickles my clit when I'm fully seated on him. I gently rock my hips, enjoying the sensation on the sensitive nub. "Bounce on my dick baby girl, make us both feel good. I want to see you work that pretty pink pussy up and down my pole until we both come again."

I grab the headboard and start riding the dick that fills me up better than I ever could have imagined. Dad reaches between us and pushes my clit down so that with each stroke it brushes against his coarse hair. Fuck that feels good! I ride him harder. Dad's hand cups my ass and I feel him raise up, trying to push deeper into me. "Daddy, I'm coming. Oh fuck, I'm coming so hard." I grind against him, the source of my intense pleasure, taking him as deep as I can and at the same time rubbing my clit against him as I spasm around his dick. "Fuckkkk...!"

"That's it baby, ride it out."

I feel like I could pass out from pleasure this intense. Instead I collapse on top of him. Dad flips me over and starts thrusting into me. I was so caught up in myself I forgot about him. I wrap my legs around him and match his rhythm. "Give it to me Daddy, give me that big cock of yours that I love so much. Pound it in my greedy little pussy. That feels so good." My words spur him on and he drills into me faster. The only sound now is our heavy breathing and our skin slapping together as we fuck hard. "I want your cum Dad. Nothing feels better than your big dick filling me up with hot spunk."

"Fuuckkk..." Dad jerks inside me and he fills me up again. I wasn't lying. Nothing feels better than this.

When dad finally pulls out of me he stands up instead of lying next to me this time. "I need to get back to my own room Nat. I can't afford to fall asleep in your bed." He cups my cheek gently and bends down to brush his lips over mine. "Same time tomorrow night baby girl?"

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • I'll Keep Dad Satisfied

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 57 milliseconds