• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • The Stranger

The Stranger

12

We have both showered and while Brian puts the TV on to cover any bathroom noises, I clean out my bottom with the anal douche. Although Brian has never fucked my anus, because of his girth, I do love my bum to be played with, and it has to be really clean for that.

When I emerge from the bathroom, the hotel room is dim and Brian wastes no time tying me to the sturdy chair which he has positioned to face the large mirror. My knees are bent and he ties my ankles to the tops of my thighs, then fixes them to the outside of the front legs, while my wrists are secured to the back legs. I stare at my widespread thighs and exposed vagina and anus in the mirror and it's as though it's all happening to someone else. The reality returns as Brian walks over to his bag and returns with a bottle of SuperSlik lubricant. He stands directly in front of me and squirts a liberal quantity of the lubricant into his right hand. Maintaining unwavering eye-contact and with a slight smile turning up the corners of his mouth, he casually opens up my vaginal lips with the fingers of his left hand, and rubs the slippery substance over my lips and inside my fanny. I watch the scene as though in a trance, seeing his thick, hard cock growing by the second, hearing his heavy breathing, feeling the fingers of one hand push up inside me while the other hand squeezes each of my breasts in turn.

He probes deep then moves upwards to score a direct hit on my G-spot. Simultaneously, one of his fingers strays down over my puckered arsehole and teasingly smoothes the lubricant in and around the tight orifice. I can see it all in the mirror and my heart is pounding so hard, I reckon they'll be able to hear it in the hotel reception! I couldn't stop him now, even if I wanted to...

Brian fits a condom on "Rod" - my vibrator - and with a slight back-and-forth twisting motion, slowly eases it into my bottom while licking my clit and fanny and fondling my breasts. Rod is only a few inches in circumference and my arse accepts it without much difficulty or pain. Before we had started, Brian had said it was his aim to make me come by using his tongue on my clit, and the combination of his tongue and fingers and the vibrator in my bum, has the desired effect. Soon I am moaning, writhing and bucking with what I just know is to be the first of many orgasms today.

Next, Brian unties me and gets me to kneel on the bed with my head pushed down into the pillow and my bottom raised up high. He ties my hands behind my back and pushes my knees apart, then fixes a piece of rope around each leg and ties them to the bed rails so that I can't close my thighs.

Finally, he blindfolds me and without any more play, kneels behind me and slides his cock into my moist pussy. Then he says a strange thing, "Just wanted to be first one today."

Of course he's first one today, and the only one, unless my husband is feeling randy tonight. After just a couple of minutes of slow, gentle thrusts, he keeps his thick, hard cock buried in me for a few seconds, then slowly withdraws and gets off the bed.

"Where are you going?" I call after him in frustration.

"Not far" he said, then "Oh, I almost forgot", and he returns to the bed and pushes a ball-gag into my mouth and buckles it tight behind my head. It is all so quick and unexpected, I don't have time to protest. He gets off the bed again...

After a couple of seconds, I hear the door open. Where's he going, he's naked! Then my heart almost stops as I think I detect a low whisper and hear the door close. Is it Brian just messing about or is there now someone else in the room with him? He's playing games, there's no-one else in the room; he would have said something...wouldn't he?

I start to dismiss the thought of a third person, but now I can hear some rustling that sounds like clothes being removed, but Brian is already naked, so what's going on? I'm suddenly even more aware of my vulnerable nakedness and exposed fanny and bottom. For a few seconds there is silence in the room and then I hear a quiet tearing noise, followed by what sounds like a condom being put on a penis. I've already told Brian that he doesn't need to use them, so what does this mean? Is it someone else or is Brian going to try anal intercourse? We've talked about the possibility but decided that with a seven-inch girth, it would probably be too painful for me. He must have changed his mind and is going to try anyway!

My heart starts to pound painfully with a combination of excitement and slight fear of the unknown, but I'm given no time to dwell on the feeling; five seconds later I feel movement on the bed as someone takes up position behind me. I can feel bare skin and the slight prickle of hairs against the insides of my thighs and the unmistakeable feel of an erect penis resting against my fanny lips. Hands reach under and lift my body off the bed to fondle and squeeze my breasts and roll my sensitive nipples between hard fingers. I know men love the size and firmness of my breasts and I can hear murmurs of appreciation as they fill the hands of the man who is playing with them. After a while the person, whoever it is, lowers me back to the sheet and releases my breasts. The hands move to my bottom, and thumbs roughly separate my butt-cheeks, then fingers probe inside my vagina and arsehole. I'm shocked; is Brian playing games or has he really invited a stranger to fuck and possibly bugger me?

I start to protest through the gag and squirm to get away from the invasive fingers, but to no avail. The man says nothing, but abruptly removes his fingers from my holes and unceremoniously rams his hard cock deep into my vagina, making me gasp. Now I don't know what to think; Brian doesn't use a condom when he fucks me! The entry is too sudden for me to tell if it's him or not; the cock feels quite thick, but I am so wet and wide open, it's impossible to know for sure. The feeling is so intense that I come within seconds, but the cock keeps pumping in and out and I come again. I moan and scream into the gag but a firm hand pushes my head into the pillow to muffle the sound.

While still fucking me, the man between my legs - surely it must be Brian, playing with my mind - applies some lubricant to my bottom and pushes a finger inside. Soon I can tell that there are two fingers in my arse and then three, stretching the muscles of my sphincter. More lubricant, more finger-probing, more cock-thrusting and I can feel the muscles relax as I squirm and gyrate on the end of his hand and his penis. The fingers slip in and out easily, and I can hear myself moaning as the nerve endings are stimulated.

I am close to coming again when, without warning, the fingers are removed from my bottom and the penis is suddenly withdrawn from my vagina. Only a few seconds pass, during which it sounds like a condom has been quickly removed, and the next feeling is the hardness of the bare cock as it is pushed against my anus. Instinctively, I clench my buttocks and try to flatten out on the bed to get away, but the man grabs my hips and spreads my buttocks again with his thumbs while pulling me back onto his cock. Pushing relentlessly at the still-open orifice, the erect penis overcomes the resistance of my sphincter and I feel the small opening distending as the cock pushes its way gradually but inexorably inside my tight hole. I'm not an anal virgin by any means, but only my husband has ever gone there before, and usually only when we had both been drinking.

Suddenly, my mind is in turmoil as the full knowledge of what is happening hits me like a punch in the stomach. I now realise with absolute certainty that over the last 20 minutes, I have been groped and handled, raped and now sodomized by a total stranger! Brian would not be able to fuck my arse without it hurting and this is not painful. The unknown and unseen man continues to press his cock inside me as the knowledge hits home. I try to struggle, but the ropes on my legs and the man's hands hold me fast. The penis withdraws slightly, but only so that more lubricant can be applied. The extra lube eases the way and the hard penis moves slowly in and out, filling me, pushing fractionally deeper with each forward movement until I feel testicles resting against the lips of my fanny. The sensation of fullness is almost overwhelming and my muscles try unsuccessfully to expel the uninvited guest. The stranger who has already raped my pussy, now has his penis buried balls-deep in my arse, and I haven't even seen his face! But if I'm being raped, why does it feel so good? If it was Brian's cock, I would have regarded the last 20 minutes as fondling, not groping and handling; a great fuck, not rape; agreed anal intercourse, not forced sodomy. The difference was all to do with two senses - eyesight and touch. I had walked willingly into the hotel room to be fondled, fucked and possibly buggered by Brian, not a stranger, but now it was really happening, what was the difference?

My certainties are confirmed within a few seconds. While the hands still grip my hips and the cock thrusts in and out of my bottom more quickly, I feel movement to the side of me and another pair of hands fondles my tits. There is no doubt now; Brian has acted on my fantasy without telling me! We had talked about me having sex with another stranger and being fucked by two men, but it was only meant to be a fantasy, not the reality that now had me writhing on the end of this unseen stranger's cock!

Brian's voice sounds concerned but calm as he whispers in my ear, "Are you OK? I'm going to remove the gag now." The thrusting between my buttocks continues to shunt me up and down the bed as Brian un-wraps the tape from around my mouth.

"Fucking hell, Brian! What have you done? Who's fucking me?! Oh my God, oh my God, oh you bastard!! Oh Christ that's good!" The words are scarcely out of my mouth when I hear the man between my thighs start to groan loudly and I brace myself as he rams into my bowels, his balls slapping against my vagina. With a final brutal thrust, he stuffs his prick between my buttocks for the last time, holding it there as he cries out and digs his fingers into my hips while he comes. I feel his cock twitching as it pumps its hot semen deep into my forbidden place...

I feel his weight on my back and I am allowed to lie down on the bed, but with my legs bound as they are, I cannot flatten completely and the man's cock remains firmly embedded in my arse, reluctant to give up its prize. He even starts to slide his length in and out again, but gradually the mass reduces in size and flops out. I am mentally exhausted and after the withdrawal of the cock from my anus, I hardly notice when the ropes are untied from my legs. Eventually it registers that I am able to lie flat and close my thighs. I'm grateful for this respite and slump down with my legs held tightly together. My hands remain tied behind me and I am still blindfolded.

The rape and buggery had stopped only a minute or two earlier, yet the episode seems much longer ago and I feel detached from what should have been a painful ordeal - but wasn't.

"Brian, can you untie my hands?"

Brian's voice comes from inches in front of my face and I feel him stroking my back and bottom, "No, not just yet". "Unless it's painful." He adds. This is my chance to be free and take control of the situation. I know Brian doesn't want me to be in pain from the restriction - he had proved that several times before, when my limbs had started to go to sleep and he had released me immediately. I almost lie and say that it's painful, but the words that come out are "No, not painful but can you scratch my nose, it's itching?" We both laugh as he does as I ask. What a ridiculous thing to say after what had just taken place!

"Turn onto your back" orders Brian and I awkwardly obey, using my elbows and heels to position myself on my back. "That's better" I hear another voice say and a hand squeezes my right breast and lips softly suck on the erect nipple. At the same time, Brian's mouth covers my left breast and nipple and for a minute or two, I am suckling two men, neither of whom is my husband. One of them circles my clit with a lubricated finger and the multiple sensations feel fantastic. Where I should be feeling shame, I feel pleasure. The memory of the cock filling my arse is still fresh, but my sphincter is closing again and I clench my buttocks to try to re-live some of the feeling. God, what am I like?

"We haven't finished with you yet. You can't see the clock, but it's only 11:30 and you've already told me you don't have to leave until 2:45. So we've got about 3 hours of playtime left. In case you're wondering who else is here, his name's Tony. He very kindly agreed to join us and fulfil a couple of your fantasies. He and I intend to carry on where he left off, but you can put a stop to it all at any time by using a "safe" word, which will be "Hilltop". If you say it now, that's an end to it and Tony will get dressed and leave and you will never get to see him. If you use it later, we'll stop immediately and if you want, I'll take off the blindfold and you'll be able see who has been fucking and buggering you this morning."

So, this is it. I can call a halt to everything now and walk away with the memory of Brian and Tony the unseen man, who have done more intimate things to me in an hour than my husband has done in our 14 years together. I hesitate, the word "Hilltop" on my lips. Just one simple word and Tony will leave, never for me to lay eyes on him. One word and I will never know who it is that has just fondled and sucked on my breast, who had earlier fucked me in my fanny and then my arse. We could pass each other in the street and while he would know that he had fucked and buggered me while I was bound, gagged and helpless, I would not know him from Adam, and would always wonder, every time a stranger smiled at me, is that Tony?

Suddenly it becomes vitally important to me to see this Tony's face, hands and cock. I have to see what has been rammed into me, the erection on which I have been made to dance and gyrate. I swallow hard and make my decision, knowing that the price for the knowledge I now craved will be a further three hours of being the plaything for these two vigorous men.

I can feel the tension as both men wait for me to speak. Let them wait, this is my bit of control and they don't yet know that I am about to give it up. I tease them,

"What's the safe word again?"

"Hilltop." Brian said.

"Hilltop." I said, and both men say, "Shit!" simultaneously. I hear Brian sigh and he starts to unwrap the tape around my wrists. I feel movement as Tony gets off the bed.

"Wait," I say. "I was just testing the word."

"You bitch!" says Brian, but I can tell he's smiling, and he holds my face, kissing my mouth long and hard.

Brian pulls me onto my side to face him and I feel Tony return to the bed and take up position against my back. I am sandwiched between them and their hands rove unhindered over my nude body. No part of me is left untouched or un-kissed; neck, shoulders, breasts, nipples, arms, back, torso, belly, buttocks, anus, vagina, clitoris, thighs, legs, feet. Tony's cock is pressed against my lower back and I milk him with both hands before I am rolled over onto my front and my legs pulled apart for more probing. For a while, all four hands and both mouths compete for my flesh until I am rolled onto my back again and Brian - it feels like Brian - spreads my legs, slides his cock deep into my pussy and fucks me hard for a several minutes as Tony continues to handle and stroke my body.

I feel Tony get off the bed and go to the bathroom to clean his cock, then when returns to the bed, he speaks properly for the first time. "Turn your head this way." I know what is coming and I open my mouth wide and allow the semi-erect penis to slide between my lips. It is quite long but not as thick as Brian's and I suck on it more easily. The tip is still oozing with his cum, which I slowly lick off. He holds my head and pushes his cock deeper into my throat. I stop sucking and open my mouth wider to allow him to throat-fuck me. I gag slightly when his cock reaches the back of my throat and his balls slap against my chin. So this really is the scenario that I had intended to keep as just fantasy for when I was using my vibrator. Being fucked by one man while sucking off another! It is really happening - and it feels great!

Brian withdraws his cock without coming and I turn towards Tony, still sucking. I briefly pull my head back and ask him to undo my hands. He agrees, but Brian adds that it is only on condition that I keep the blindfold on for the time-being. It is a relief to be able to use my hands, and I push the still-unseen Tony onto his back and kneel astride his legs. Squeezing the base of his shaft with one hand and cupping his balls with the other, I suck his shaft like my life depends on it. He groans and I remember what happened last time he made that noise and I pull my head back. "I don't swallow," I said, "so why don't you put on another condom and fuck me again?"

Tony is obviously a man of few words and he just gets off the bed to find another rubber.

"How are you doing Laura?" asks Brian.

"I'm doing fine and will be doing even better when I get another cock inside me." I can hardly believe the words that are coming out of my mouth. I think back to the first day with Brian and the hesitancy I had felt at the prospect of having cold, calculated, unromantic sex with a stranger, just to fulfil a fantasy. I think about how I must look on that bed; a lascivious, wanton woman with widespread thighs, inviting not one, but two virtual strangers to fuck her in all orifices. Thank God my family can't see me now!

I lie on my back on the bed, open my thighs wider and bend my knees to raise my pudenda.

"Come on boys, I need someone to fuck me right now. I don't mind who's up first as long as it's now!" I settle back and wait for the next cock to be inserted into my waiting fanny.

There is movement on the bed and without ceremony or foreplay, a penis enters my vagina, sliding in hard and fast. As it thuds into me, I feel balls slap against my anus and know it has to be Tony. Brian has a thick cock but a tight scrotum that I couldn't feel against me, even when he was fully embedded.

This time I have my hands free and I use them to explore the body of the man who has already fucked and buggered me doggie-style and is now fondling, sucking and fucking me in the missionary position.

He's working me up very well when Brian speaks.

"I think there's something about Tony you should know."

"Like what?" I ask breathlessly.

"You can take off the blindfold and find out for yourself."

I hesitate slightly. I've actually been happy not being able to see this stranger, but have always known that curiosity would eventually get the better of me.

As Tony continues to thrust lustily in and out of me, I take off the blindfold and get the shock of my life.

Tony is black!

I have never had sex with a black guy before and had never been sure how I would feel about the idea. But it's way too late now!

Tony sits back on his haunches with his cock still half-inside me and looks me in the eye to gauge my reaction. I say nothing, but prop myself up on my elbows and look down between my legs. As I do so, he starts moving his cock again, sliding in as far as he can, then slowly pulling out so that only the tip is nestled between my outer lips. He repeats the sensual movement, and I watch in almost horrified fascination at the arousing contrast of his long black penis sliding smoothly between my white thighs and into the pink interior of my moist pussy. The hairs around his shaft are tightly curled and as the cock disappears inside me once again, I am ludicrously reminded of Velcro as our pubic hairs intertwine, before he rocks back again and they separate. I almost want to laugh at the thought, but being fucked for the first time by a black man is mind-blowing for me and I still need to get my head around it.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • The Stranger

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 15 milliseconds