• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Transgender & Crossdressers
  • /
  • Kasey's Confession Ch. 23

Kasey's Confession Ch. 23

12

After Erica left me alone at the food court I sat quietly and nibbled daintily at my sandwich. I stared blankly at nothing in particular, but was jolted back to reality when Derek leaped out from somewhere inside the gate surrounding the food court's fountain and landed on the chair Erica had so recently occupied.

"Riddle me this?" Derek asked.

"What?"

"Riddle me this: If you are getting cock all the time and Erica is getting cock all the time, doesn't that make you two kind of the same?"

"That's not a riddle. That's just stupid."

Derek stood up, spun the chair around, and then sat down on it backwards. "No, hear me out, hear me out... you and your beloved Erica have the same interests. You connect on so many levels. Why are you upset that she's getting so much cock when you are getting just as much cock, if not more? Think about it, Kasey! You could spin this whole thing around and make a positive out of a negative."

"Well, I'm not exactly pissed about it. When I'm out there going down on any guy who lets me I can't exactly tell her she's wrong about what she does."

"Exactly, legged wonder! Exactly! Now, look, I've told you I've come to help. It wasn't easy getting here. I had to breach the space-time continuum in order to bring you the good news of... wait a minute, what good news did I come to bring? I can't remember."

"You didn't breach any space-time continuum. You work at a pretzel stand."

"No, I USED TO work at a pretzel stand," he said and turned around and looked until he spotted it. "That one over there, in fact," he said while pointing it out to me.

"Well, whatever, but don't make a bigger deal of it than it is."

"I did a little digging around for you, but then I realized that you had absolutely no use for a giant hole in the ground, so I put all the dirt back and put my time to better use by looking into your friend Marci's activities. You were right on the jackpot, Johnny on the spot, with that one. She's some kind of psychopath. The rabbit hole runs pretty deep, but I didn't let that bunny nonsense distract me. I walked around the rabbit hole and I went up to Marci's window and she was sitting there reading some kind of book. I think it might have been a Stephen King book, but not one of the good ones."

"What the hell is your point?"

"Your beloved Erica's man was there with her. That Chris fellow was standing in her kitchen with her, walking around and flapping his arms like a bird, yelling and screaming about this and that, and Marci doesn't even put her book down. She keeps reading this second tier Stephen King novel and looks up maybe once or twice, but never says anything to him, at least until the end. I imagine it might have been a particularly riveting chapter and she wanted to finish reading it before she dealt with Chris' ranting."

"What the fuck is the point of all this?"

"Think about it. Why is Chris over at Marci's place all upset and acting all worked up? And why doesn't she really give a shit? I mean, listen, after all his ranting and flapping around, she finishes her chapter of the book and casually puts a bookmark in it and places it carefully on the table. Then she stands up and walks over to the front door, opens it, and very calmly tells him to get out of her house. After he leaves, she comes back into the kitchen and what do you think she does?"

"I don't know. She went back to reading the book?"

"Aha! That's why you would THINK happened, but that isn't what REALLY HAPPENED. She goes into the living room and she puts a video on and sits down and watches it. Then she starts fingering herself while watching the video until she gets herself off, all moaning and panting and really into it."

"What the hell video was she watching? My Halloween party thing? One of Erica's movies?"

"None of the above! Wait for it... wait for it... wait a minute, I forgot what I was talking about. Remind me? I always get confused for several hours after I pass through the space-time continuum. I might need a glass of water."

"You were talking about the movie Marci was masturbating to."

"Oh, right, so I was. Well, now that you know all about that, I really need to get back to what I was doing earlier, although I am having some trouble remembering exactly what it was I was doing earlier. Do I have something on my face?"

I took a deep breath and asked him, speaking very slowly and distinctly, "What video was Marci watching after Chris left that she was getting off to?"

"Oh, it was a video of her in some leather get-up with thigh high boots and a whip and Chris was all crawling around licking her boots and shit like that. It was pretty comical."

"Are you serious?"

"I'm always serious," Derek said and made a very serious face, which quickly broke down into his usual rubbery clown face. "Well, not always, but usually I am. The message is in the medium. Or is the medium in the message? I don't know. I have my ways."

"Is everyone in this town fucking everyone else?"

"You see that girl over there with the guy in the Dodgers cap?" Derek asked as he pointed towards an attractive woman waiting on line for pizza.

"Yeah, what about her?"

"She hasn't done the sexy with anyone but that guy in over five years."

"Why are you telling me THAT?"

"You asked if everyone in this town was fucking everyone else. I was citing an example that disproved what you were trying to say."

"Okay, never mind," I sighed. "What is going on between Chris and Marci?"

"I dunno," Derek said with an animated shrug followed by an impromptu dance move that ended with him knocking his chair over. "Woops. All I know is he is real upset at her for some reason, that she doesn't give a flying fuck about why he's upset, that she has a movie of her in leather making Chris her bitch, and that she really likes Stephen King books."

"Does Erica appear in this movie she was watching?"

"Not that I saw. It was all Marci standing up and Chris licking her boots while she hit him with a whip or a riding crop or something like that. He was all naked and looked like he had a lot of gel or something in his hair. I mean, dude, his hair was SHINY. What's up with that? I mean, a guy has to take care of himself, right? Make himself presentable and all that jazz, but putting a ton of goop in your hair? That shit just ain't selling."

"Can you get me a copy of this tape or DVD or whatever it is?"

"You want to jack off to it?" Derek asked as he picked up the chair he'd knocked over.

"No, I don't want to jack off to it. I want to have it accidently fall into Erica's hands."

"Why?" Derek asked after sitting back down on the chair sideways. "Oh, wait, I get it! You want her to see that her boyfriend has been doing naughty things without her knowledge! Yes, right, yes, it is one thing to be making movies TOGETHER but it is another thing to be going out ON YOUR OWN and getting your fetish on. Well, unless, maybe, just maybe, she knows about all this boot licking stuff."

"I don't think she knows about it. It seems that Chris kind of led her along into this whole sex with other couples and other people and then talked her into the movie thing. She went along with it because she got into it, but I don't think she went along with him playing sex games with one of her friends on the side."

"Gotcha! I think we have a plan, although," Derek paused and stroked his chin. "See, the thing is, I don't know how to get that tape without having to ring the doorbell and spend some time with Marci, and she'll take one look at me and have me cleaning her toilet with my tongue five minutes after letting me into her place."

"Why don't you break into her place and just take it? She works nights and lives alone, how hard could it be?"

"What if she locks her doors?" asked Derek before making a series of disturbing, exaggerated kissing movements with his lips.

"You climbed up the side of my building to get on my balcony, so I figure you might know a few things about getting into someone's place when they're not home."

"Oh wait! Hark the herald angels sing! I have THIS!" Derek gushed before pulling a key out of his pocket and tossing it on the table.

"You have a key to her place? How did you get that?"

"It was under the front door mat. I guess even evil sorceresses can be predictable."

After Derek bounded off, I got up casually and walked towards the parking lot and my car, suddenly feeling very self-conscious of my bare legs being on display.

When I got back to the warehouse, there was a truck being unlocked. I walked in through the office door and saw Tyrone and Jerry hard at work unloading pallets off the truck with a forklift, and the driver of the truck was sitting in the office. He had his feet up on the desk while he read the newspaper.

"Hi," I said as he put the paper down to look at me. "Can I get you anything, sir?"

He was an older man, wearing the kind of flannel shirt one went hunting in, except the sleeves were cut off, showing off the multiple tattoos running down each arm. He had a dirty baseball cap on, well-worn jeans and cowboy boots.

"You must be Keith," he said while folding the newspaper and tossing it up on the desk. "Ain't you a sight."

"Yes sir."

"I have to say, you have some amazing legs. Word is you give amazing head, too. I ain't seen nothing like you before, and I've been to a lot of truck stops where... well, I'd be lying if I said I'd never had my knob gobbled by a faggot before, but not one who looked like you."

"Thank you, sir."

"So, how about sucking my dick while I wait for them boys to unload my truck?"

Tyrone and Jerry had not taken advantage of my overwhelming desire to please men sexually, but they had taken full advantage of my submissive nature, ordering me around and making me do menial and sometimes humiliating tasks. Jerry would eat an apple, throw the core on the ground, and tell me to pick it up, which I did without question. They sent me to fetch them lunch and make me pay for it, and earlier in the day Tyrone had told me to bring his sandwich back and tell the people at the restaurant that it "wasn't juicy enough." I did all these things without question, but the more submissive I became to them, the more I fantasized about being made to suck their cocks.

Ray, the truck driver, was more than willing to give me an opportunity to demonstrate my eagerness and skill at giving head and I was grateful for the opportunity to finally suck cock on the job.

I hadn't arranged to have cock for breakfast that morning, so Ray was going to be my first cock of the day. When he pulled out his cock, which was slightly above average with a very strong upward curve to it, it was like a boiled sausage, and for someone as cock-starved as I was, it looked delicious.

"I love sucking cock SO MUCH," I gushed as I went down on my knees in front of Ray. I could hardly contain my excitement as I put my hand around his cock and began licking his big balls like a starving animal that had just come upon a free meal in the wilderness.

"I can see that," smiled Ray. "You do know your place, don't you?"

"Yes sir," I replied between long licks of his balls before lifting them up and licking them from underneath. "Your balls are very yummy."

"I bet," said a voice from behind me.

It was a female voice, and I recognized it immediately. I pulled up from the work I was doing on Ray's balls and turned to look in its direction. Marci was standing there, having walked into the office without my seeing or hearing her enter, and she was watching me with a big smile on her face.

"Oh, don't stop on my account," she laughed. "You look like you were enjoying yourself."

"Leave me alone," I told her as tears started filling my eyes, "I don't want you in my life. You are a twisted, evil bitch!"

"Is that any way to talk to a lady?" Ray asked.

"She's not a lady," I said. "Go away, Marci!"

Jerry appeared in the doorway and asked, "What's the problem here?"

"Your cocksucker here is being very rude to the lady," Ray said.

"No, you don't understand..." I said, my voice trailing off into tears.

"Bitch ought to learn some manners," Jerry said.

"Please, just make her leave and I'll do anything you want, just make her leave," I sobbed.

"Fucking pathetic," snorted Jerry. "You ought to put the bitch over your knee, Ray."

"That sounds like a really good idea to me," Marci told them. She then turned to me and said, "Take off those fag boy shorts and get over his knee."

"No, please, I was being good," I sobbed, "I was doing what I was told. I just don't want her here, please, just make her leave."

"Take off those fucking fairy shorts and get over his knee, you stupid bitch," snarled Marci.

My hands were shaking as I stood up and started unbuttoning my shorts. While everyone told me to "hurry the fuck up" I unbuttoned all three of the buttons on the front of my shorts and pulled them down, wincing as I realized I was wearing hot pink thong panties.

"Oh for fuck sake," Marci laughed, "look at those fucking panties. What, are you shopping at Victoria's Secret or something now?"

"No, ma'am," I sobbed, "I ordered them online."

Ray was laughing and patting his leg and motioning for me to lie across it. He had pulled his pants back up and was holding some kind of short leather strap in his right hand.

"Please don't..." I sniveled.

"You're standing there in a pair of pink panties and crying," Marci said in a very demeaning tone. "You were just on your knees licking this truck driver's balls. Are we supposed to respect you? Get the fuck across his knee."

I stepped very slowly towards Ray and very carefully bent down and across his lap with my bare ass cheeks up in the air. I was already wincing, just from the thought of him spanking me, and he hadn't even started yet.

"What happened to your perfect, wonderful Erica?" Marci asked with a sarcastic tone. "Did poor widdle Keithy find out she was just as big of a slut as he is? Oh, I would have loved to see the look on your face when you saw that movie. I bet your heart broke into a million itty bitty pieces, didn't it?"

"Shut up—"

My outburst was cut short as Ray came down hard on my right ass cheek with the leather strap. He then hit the left cheek and then slapped each of them three more times in rapid succession. My head dropped down limply and my crying became more intense.

"You are going to be MY bitch," Marci told me. "I am going to bring out the most pathetic, submissive, sissy side of you and you are going to serve at my pleasure and do EVERYTHING I tell you to do."

When I didn't answer, Ray spanked me again, this time much harder than the first time.

"I want you to say that Erica is a slut and she makes you want to puke," Marci said before walking around to where my legs were sticking over Ray's lap. She pulled off my sneakers and socks and started laughing as she told Ray and Jerry, "Hot pink toenails and we're supposed to think he's a man?"

"No, she's not a slut," I said defiantly, through my tears.

Ray spanked me again, and Marci walked around towards my face and lit a cigarette. "Do you remember that summer we met? When we were dating and you convinced me to have sex with you out in the boathouse?"

"No," I cried, "I don't remember..."

"Well, you did, and I agreed. You told me you loved me, and said we were always going to be together, but then you met some other bitch, Deborah or something, and you ran off with her. Then you broke up with her and you came to me all broken hearted asking me if we could be friends because you needed someone to help you get over this bitch. And now I'm the asshole?"

"I don't remember..."

"For the longest time I hated you and resented you, but I loved you, so I became your friend and helped you deal with all the inane bitches you dated breaking up with you. For the longest time I had this hope that you would finally realize I was the one who had been there for you all along, but no, then you get interested in MY FRIEND Lisa and you are with her for three fucking years and then you want to leave her, but not for me, no, you want to leave her for MY OTHER FRIEND Erica. And now I'm the asshole?"

"I'm sorry," I said as Marci nodded and Ray spanked me again.

"I think my psychotic break happened when you told me you wanted to break up with Lisa so you could be with Erica. Here I am, always there for you, always supportive, the girl you once said you would love and be with forever, and you come TO ME for advice on how to dump one of my friends for another? I just lost it at that point. But then I find out you have this sick little fetish where you dress up in girlie clothes and show off your girlie legs, and the wheels started spinning. You listened to me, you came to me for advice, so I encouraged you to take it beyond that, to fulfill your destiny of becoming a cocksucking sissy. And then the plan started coming together."

"What is this, a fucking Bond movie?" Ray asked.

"Just spank the faggot and shut up," Marci snapped at him. "I always knew Erica had the potential to become a porn star," she told me. "With those long legs, her blonde hair, blue eyes, perfect little tits, and her libido... damn, she was boy crazy going back to the fourth grade. I guided her in that direction, I introduced her to Chris in the first place, and I knew he was into home movies and I knew he went to swingers' parties. She just needed someone to tap into her potential, just like you needed someone to tap into your potential, and now everything is so close to working out after YEARS of work, after all those nights I sat at your hospital bedside whispering into your ear, I am SO CLOSE to the final victory that I won't let it slip away for anything."

Jerry shook his head and walked back to finish unloading the truck with Tyrone. Ray kept spanking me, more because he enjoyed it than because Marci wanted him to, and at her command he began hitting me harder while she walked back over to my bare feet and began tickling them.

The effect was a sensory overload. I was extremely ticklish, and with Ray spanking me hard and fast combined with Marci's intense tickling of both my feet at the same time, I began squirming and screaming, unable to concentrate on anything or even see straight.

Marci wrapped her arm around my ankles and held on tightly as she tickled my feet with her fingertips, fully aware of how extremely ticklish my feet were. Ray was strong, and held onto my shoulder with one hand as he reared back and slapped my ass cheeks repeatedly with the leather strap.

I finally broke free, kicking Marci off me and pulling free of Ray's grasp. I rolled onto the floor, physically and emotionally spent, unable to do anything other than shake and struggle to catch my breath.

"I think his eyes rolled back into his head," laughed Ray. "That was fucking awesome. He didn't know whether to shit or wind his watch."

Mr. Smith and Glenn walked in through the front door of the warehouse office. Mr. Smith walked over and stood over me, looking down and smiling as he saw me in the fetal position on the floor shaking and crying.

"Crawl over to Marci and lick her boots," Mr. Smith said. "Now!"

"No, please, leave me alone..."

"You don't want me to take over the job of spanking your sissy ass," spat Mr. Smith. "Crawl over to Marci and lick her boots. NOW!"

I crawled slowly towards Marci until my head was perched just above her boots. With tears running down my cheeks I whined and pleaded with Mr. Smith and Marci to just let me leave and go home.

"Lick her boots, you pathetic worm," Mr. Smith said without letting up. "You make me tell you again and I will spank you so hard you'll be seeing stars for a week."

I leaned down, stuck out my tongue and began licking the tops of Marci's boots. She then tilted her boot back on its heel and held the dirty bottom of her boot out towards my tongue.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Transgender & Crossdressers
  • /
  • Kasey's Confession Ch. 23

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 10 milliseconds