• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Dyamond Ch. 03

Dyamond Ch. 03

Please be aware that this chapter contains non-consensual elements. This story is purely fantasy and I do not condone rape in any form. Always have explicit consent.

*****

Behind Shauna's Apartment, Harlem

Saturday, 5:00 am

The sun was just beginning to kiss the horizon as Deejay led Shauna out the bedroom window. With the Dezzy pressed to her back, he marched her down the fire escape with a duffel full of clothes. They had dressed her in comfortable clothes that drew much less attention than her slitted black dress. Her tan workboots clunked softly down the metal steps toward a waiting white mini van.

"Where are we going? And why am I bringing clothes??" Shauna asked.

"I thought I told you to shut up twenty minutes ago?" Darius sighed. He had cleaned up nicely, a black beanie concealing the wound at the beck of his head. He had found some of Giovanni's clothes in the closet and changed out of his own bloodstained ones.

Shauna breathed loudly through her nose but didn't argue. They'd been ignoring her questions for nearly an hour now and she was just succeeding in pissing them off. Deejay rolled down the ladder at the bottom of the fire escape and led the way down, Shauna and Darius trailing behind. As Deejay opened the sliding door of the van, she got a glimpse of the driver-slim but muscular, with tattoos covering his arms. His hair was twisted into short locks, but his face was turned away. He didn't even look at her as she climbed into the van.

The interior was completely gutted. A plush black carpet covered the floor of the van, which had no backseats or seatbelts. The windows were so heavily tinted that Shauna was plunged into darkness as she stepped in. She crawled back into the corner and hugged her knees up to her chest. Fiddling with the string on her baggy sweatpants, she avoided making eye contact with her captors as they joined her on the soft floor and slid the rear door closed. Wordlessly, the driver pulled out of the alleyway and turned onto the empty street.

The streetlights were beginning to click off as the wild night bloomed into a beautiful Saturday morning. Everyone seemed to be sleeping in Harlem, except for a few young stragglers still crawling home after a night of boozing and using. Shauna watched the streets flash by as they drove north along the Harlem River Drive.

"Alright, snowflake, you've seen enough. Time to put your head down and get some sleep," Deejay said in that small, sweet voice he somehow kept for special moments. He petted her hair gently and Shauna knew that no matter how big and brolic Deejay looked, he was clearly a ladies' man.

With an exhausted sigh, Shauna gave in and laid down, resting her head on her arm. Everything that had happened to her suddenly seemed so real, and now that the adrenaline had worn off, all she wanted to do was sleep. She slowly drifted off, the van rocking her gently into oblivion.

Shauna woke abruptly to the sensation of cold air blowing against her pussy. She realized she had been stripped in her sleep, and now lay facedown on the floor of the van with her legs spread. "What the fuck?" She shrieked, trying to jump up. Someone's hand held her face down against the soft carpet, and she couldn't see anything behind her. She felt Deejay's huge hands on her ankles, holding her still. Then someone spit on her pussy.

"Oh noo no no no! I do NOT think so!" Shauna started thrashing and shouting; there was no way she was about to let this happen without a fight. She knew they were probably taking her to Big Cash, and if Cash wanted her in one piece then they weren't dumb enough to hurt her.

Darius finally let go of her head, grabbing her hips and pulling them up so that she was arched like a cat stretching, her knees spread and planted firmly on the floor. "You're so fucking loud! I never heard a bitch make so much fucking noise!" He grabbed her face, pinching until she opened her mouth, and shoved her panties into her mouth. Unluckily for her, she wasn't wearing the same thong as earlier. This was a pair of normal cotton panties, and they felt huge in her mouth as he shoved them all the way in.

Shauna managed to get one leg free for a moment, and kicked as hard as she could in Deejay's direction, trying to free her other ankle. Her kick connected with his jaw, but he held fast, keeping her pinned to the floor, while Darius held her hands behind her back and duct taped over the panties in her mouth.

Shauna's screams and protests continued, muffled by the gag. She flashed back to when she used to play victim with Giovanni, letting him "kidnap" her and tie her up. But being at the hands of two muscular freaks whose intentions she really wasn't sure of, was very scary. She felt the same warm feeling between her legs, though, that she had felt with Giovanni. And immediately she felt guilty. This was the real thing, why was she suddenly aroused?

Darius crossed her arms behind her back and duct taped them, leaving her gagged and essentially helpless. "Yoo...you're not going to believe this, man." Deejay laughed.

"What?" Darius asked, ripping off the excess duct tape and using it to bring her elbows closer together so she couldn't squirm as much.

"This bitch is dripping wet right now. Literally." He touched her slit softly with his index finger. She felt like a dog salivating for a big juicy steak, and it embarrassed her more than the predicament itself.

With tears streaming from her eyes, she looked up at Deejay, silently pleading that his softer side would come out and stop all of this. But instead he started unbuckling his designer belt, asking Darius if he had a condom.

"You think I just carry condoms around?" Darius mumbled, rubbing his own crotch through his jeans, where an erection was just beginning to push its way up. Deejay, on the other hand, was ready, his huge cock bulging and straining against his zipper.

Deejay looked at Darius with a dead serious expression and said, "Yes. Yes you do."

Sighing, Darius pulled two Magnums out of his pocket and passed one to his accomplice. Shauna tried to crawl away, but with just her legs free she looked like a palsied worm. Slipping on the condom expertly, Deejay pulled her by the hips, putting her into the perfect doggy style position. She tried begging him to please stop, but everything was muffled through the gag.

Deejay looked down at Shauna's thick white ass poking up into the air, and his dick throbbed. There was nothing he loved more than a pretty pink pussy, and Shauna even kept hers clean shaven. Even her puckered little asshole was a pleasant shade of pink, and, licking his thumb, he pressed against it gently, admiring her uncomfortable squirms.

"I love a thick white girl..." He purred in her ear as he rubbed his cock against her slick, wet opening. Slowly, an inch at a time, he began to push his way inside her, holding her still as she struggled and cried. He felt it when he hit bottom, and she screamed through the gag as he pushed even deeper, shooting pain through her cervix. He stroked slowly at first, wetting his entire cock. When he felt like she was ready, he let go of everything he was holding back, and drilled into her body with all his massive strength.

There was a repetitive wet, smacking sound as his hips struck her ass, now slippery with lube from the condom and her own juices.

"I wonder if she can take dick that well in alllll her holes..." Darius mused as he began to unzip his pants.

"Let's find out," Deejay laughed as he pulled his dick out slowly. He laid on his back on the floor and pulled her on top of him. "Ride that dick, baby," He ordered, guiding it back into her dripping cunt. Her moans of pain had began to blend into moans of pleasure, although she wasn't sure when or how.

Suddenly she felt something cold and wet press against her asshole. It was Darius's cock, lubed up with spit and as hard as the first. She screamed, and tried to jump off of Deejay, but huge, warm hands held her from every direction, keeping her pinned in place as he pushed slowly inside.

The double penetration was too much, and she exploded from the inside out. The powerful sensations overcame her guilt, and as the two men used and dominated her, she came harder than she ever had before. Her back arched and she let out a long screeching scream, like she was being ripped apart. Wetness streamed down both her legs and her face. She had never came while crying before.

Sobbing and shaking, she waited until they had both cum and were finished using her. Not bothering to wipe the mess from her pussy, Deejay laid her down on her side and tied his shirt around her eyes. "We're almost there," He promised.

Broken, Shauna just laid there. She questioned her own loyalty. Giovanni had died just last night and she was already having orgasms with other men. She felt disgusting, and with the blindfold on, all she could do was sit in the darkness and think.

Someone gently removed the duct tape from her mouth, careful not to damage her delicate skin. She spit the panties out, now soaked with saliva, and ran her tongue over her cracking lips.

"How you feeling, Snowflake? About five more minutes and you get to see The Cave." Deejay's soft murmur was oddly comforting in the blackness of the blindfold. She wondered about him. Did he have a girl back home? Someone he would die for? Or did he just run around with those arms and tattoos, breaking hearts? Big Cash had hundreds of connections. There had to be a reason he had sent Deejay to bring her to him. Darius's car, with the partition and automatic locks, had obviously been a crucial part of the plan, but he just didn't have the cunning to do it alone. Deejay had to be someone important. She made a mental note to remember his name. If Darius had cropped up again after years of silence, she was sure she and Deejay would cross paths again.

He nudged her shoulder, snapping her out of her reverie. "I said how you feeling? You need some water?" Silently, Shauna nodded. She heard the zipper on his duffel slide, then the soft crack of a fresh water bottle being opened. She tried using the sounds to build a mental image of everything happening around her, to keep herself grounded in the darkness as the bottle touched her lips.

"Aight, slow down a little. The turnoff is around this corner and you'll probably miss it." Darius said, leaning over Shauna to speak directly to the driver. There was a soft bump as the van turned off the road, then gravel crunched under the tires.

Shauna squirmed, trying to sit up. She had idea where she was and she felt like they'd been driving for hours. Finally, Deejay cut away the duct tape that bound her arms behind her back and removed the blindfold.

The sunlight that streamed in the window was stuttered, broken by hundreds of trees passing by the van. Sitting up, stretching, and looking around, all Shauna could see was trees. They were in a forest somewhere, on a narrow brown strip of gravel. The road had been built to preserve the forest, winding around the biggest pine trees. After a few minutes, the flora began to change. The trees became thinner and the sunlight streamed through. Suddenly she realized the entire ground was covered with flower buds, closed tight and waiting to bloom.

"What are those?" Shauna asked, looking at Deejay and pointing at the buds.

"Flowers, stupid." Darius grunted, lighting a cigarette with a match. Unbothered, Shauna leaned forward curiously to get a better look at the flower buds. It was summer and the sun was shining, yet every single one was sealed shut. There were thousands of them, covering the ground as far as she could see, each flower twisted into a tiny spiral. The pine trees continued to thin as the van rumbled along the gravel road, and finally she started to see a building peeking through the trees.

As it came into view, Shauna's heart skipped a beat. A huge stone house stood tall amidst the trees, made entirely of elegant black granite. The accents around the door and windows were brilliantly silver, glimmering in the filtered forest light. The three-story behemoth was beautifully maintained, with a shiny silver roof and black roses wrapping around the front and sides of the house. She even spotted a pretty little Asian girl, artfully trimming the rosebushes in a pink sundress. It was like another world, just a few minutes from the main road.

"Welcome to the Cave, Snowflake." Deejay's smile was genuine as he gestured to the beautiful home.

"This is Cash's house?" She asked in amazement, wide eyes taking it all in.

"Nahh...he spends more time at his beach house in LA. But you can't stay in La-La Land year round or you'll go crazy. He mostly stays here when he's got business in NYC." Deejay gestured to Shauna's duffel. "I suggest you fix yourself up before we go in there."

Nodding, Shauna tore her eyes from the house as the van came to a slow stop in the U-shaped driveway. She pulled a hairbrush and some lip balm from the side pocket of her duffel and gave herself a once-over, then slipped on some fresh panties and sweats. Still in her workboots and the same cropped tank top she had left her house in, she looked casual but sexy. All Cash needed to see was that flat stomach and beautiful face.

As Darius opened the sliding door of the van, the sickly sweet smell of roses hit her full force. She sneezed twice, checked her hair in the side mirror, and took a deep breath.

"Sorry but I can't make it look like I was being too nice to you," Deejay mumbled, pulling the Desert Eagle from his duffel and pointing it at Shauna once again. He took her by the shoulder, and with the gun pressed to her back, he marched her up to the bright red double front doors. Shauna froze. "Go on. Knock."

With trembling hands, Shauna reached up to the silver knocker and slammed it against the door three times. Her heart beat against her chest, but she focused on breathing normally. This was the moment Giovanni had been killed for. Big Cash didn't want for anything or anyone. He had it all, that much was obvious from the extravagance of his home. But for some reason, he wanted her.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Dyamond Ch. 03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 30 milliseconds