• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Transgender & Crossdressers
  • /
  • Pizza Boy Sissy Pt. 02

Pizza Boy Sissy Pt. 02

That night I went home and had some of the craziest dreams I had ever had. A lot of them were dreams about me experimenting with Kevin. Today I didn't work at Papa Pizzas so I planned to head over to Kevin's around noon.

Today I got there and Kevin was waiting outside. He told me he bought me a surprise and if I wanted to have more fun tonight I would get another fat tip. I went inside and down the hallway to see a box with a bow on it. Kevin was very excited and told me to open it.

I took off the lid to the box and saw the box was filled with woman's clothes, shoes, and make up. I was kind of turned on by it but still felt a little awkward. Kevin told me if I put on an outfit tonight he would add $100 so I decided to put one on. I went in the bathroom to change and took off all my male clothes.

In the box was a razor so I decided to shave my whole body. It took me about 20 minutes to shave everywhere until I was soft as a baby's butt. Next I dug through the box until I found a really sexy lace thong. I slid them up my legs and they fit snug on me. I tucked my bulge between my legs to look more femme in the mirror. I found a matching white bra but did not really have cleavage so I filled it with socks. I then put on a pair of white stockings which really turned me on. In the mirror from my face down I really did look femme. I had the curves, the slim waist, and my long blonde hair. He had a straighter so I straightened my hair to look better. I also put on some mascara, lip gloss, and trimmed my brows. To pull it all off I found a nice tight black maxi dress that barely covered my rear end and a pair of matching high heels.

It took me a minute to understand how to walk in this outfit but understood soon. I exited the bathroom to see Kevin waiting there with a video camera pointed at me. I told him to stop recording because no one could find out I was doing this. He easily picked me up and took me to the coach room. He threw me down and started to laugh.

Kevin then explained to me that I was now his sissy bitch for as long as he wanted. He recorded me sucking his cock and was going to upload it to the internet and email it to my closest friends if I don't obey him. He told me I am to be at his house when I am not at work and told me to cancel my lease and to move in. He said I was always to dress as femme and sexy as possible. He said that he was going to be buying me everything I need to live as his woman and even talked about a boob job. I really was scared but there was nothing I could do now. If my friends and family found out I was a thirsty cock whore I would kill myself. I sat on the coach in disbelief.

Kevin then laid on the coach with me and made me cuddle with him. He made me push my ass into his crouch area. Soon I could feel his cock rubbing between my butt cheeks. He also kept rubbing my legs and started to kiss my neck. The neck kissing really turned me on which is why I started to make out with him. From this position I rolled him on his back and sat on top of him with one leg on each side of him. I began to hardcore stick my throat down his tongue and started to grind my ass against his hard cock. I don't know what sparked the next move but sat up and sat me on his lap back towards him. He lifted up my maxi dress exposing my bare ass and my sexy thong. He lubed up his cock and then slid my panties off.

I was bare ass naked sitting on Kevin's manhood. Kevin told me he would take it slow but it was one of the most painful things ever. He stuck the tip in which felt like hell. He then slowly started to slide it in and out. It felt like I was being ripped apart, but as he started to speed up it started to feel more euphoric. I soon started to buck up and down on his cock taking it deeper and deeper. Took he was taking a break and I was riding his full cock up and down moaning like a little bitch. He felt his warm cum explode inside of me which really made me feel complete. Kevin rubbed me and we cuddled until we fell asleep. I was covered in lube, jizz, and sweat but fell asleep so well in Kevin's arms.

...to be continued...

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Transgender & Crossdressers
  • /
  • Pizza Boy Sissy Pt. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 144 milliseconds