• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • The Benefits of Winning

The Benefits of Winning

She had been 'pushing' him for a good two months, at least. At first, there wasn't a lot of strategy involved, they were both a couple of horny college kids, which meant he was horny all the time and didn't think much about the meaning or consequences of their sexual activity. He was eager to do whatever it took to have sex with her; and while she wasn't really a whole lot more thoughtful when it came to sex, she did try to at least steer his behavior in the direction she liked to go.

After the first time they had sex, which she thought was 'nice', but nothing special, she made him go down on her first and he didn't seem to mind. In fact, he appeared to enjoy it, so she determined that he would do this whenever they got together, and he did so, without argument. In fact, he accepted her demand with both grace and eagerness when she explained that she didn't think he should be able to come if she didn't get to come.

After the first two weeks, she began to see the possibilities in this boy and she thought he might be the one to let her try out all the things she had been thinking about most of her life, really, at least. So she decided to try a more planned approach where she encouraged him to avoid even the expectation of coming at all until she had had her fill of cunnilingus or other sex.

Sometimes she just gave him a hand job after he had satisfied her, while other times she allowed him to have penetrative sex. But always, she encouraged him not to come until she told him she was ready for him to come.

Whenever he came early, she would lightly slap his bottom or his hands and call him a bad boy. She justified it in her mind, by telling herself that she was conditioning him to accept the fact that she could touch him in a corrective manner whenever she wanted, but the truth was she enjoyed it. And most of the time, he would get into their little game by saying he would try harder to be a good boy.

Once, after sex in her dorm room, while she was still mounted on his prone body, she playfully told him that she would tie him up the next time she fucked him since he couldn't control himself, and he instantly got an erection, even though he had just come. But he managed to play along.

"What makes you think you could tie me up? I'm much stronger than you, and I outweigh you by 50 pounds, at least!"

She smiled and slid off his now erect penis and sat on his chest so that her sex was just inches from his nose. Since SHE could smell the aftermath of their sexual activity, she was certain he could too. She could feel his juices dripping slowly out of her.

"Take a look, buddy boy! That pussy is your weakness, and the source of my power!" she said, "We both know you will do any thing, ANYTHING to get inside!"

He gave a little smirk, "Well, not ANYTHING . . ."

"Wanna bet? I control this pussy, and that means ultimately I control you, and I can prove it."

"How are you going to prove it?" he asked.

"EASY! Within fifteen minutes, I can have you licking and sucking your own come out of my pussy!"

"No you can't!" she could tell that even though he was excited by this challenge, he truly believed that she couldn't make him do that.

"Well, Mr. Big talk, there is only one way to prove you aren't pussy whipped is to agree to let me try."

"What do I get if, when, I win?"

"Well, in the impossible event that you can resist me, I will give you 25 blowjobs whenever you want." this was a major concession on her part, she didn't like giving blowjobs and made it clear from the very first that he wasn't going to get one from her.

"Will you swallow?"

He sounded awfully sure of himself, and she felt her confidence slipping. Then she got control of her emotions, she was a sexually powerful woman, after all, and she had selected him for a boyfriend because he was so easy to manipulate!

"Yes" she said, "But when I win, you have to admit you LIKE being my pussy whipped boy, and as long as we are together you have to do whatever I want, and not just during sex, either. ANY time I want."

"Well that sounds sexy!"

"You need to understand, it won't always be sexy, and it won't always be a game."

"I'll be the judge of that!"

Jeeze! Guys! She wondered if he even heard what she said, "So this is a deal, then? With no backing out?"

"Yep! You got 15 minutes! Heck! I'll give you 20!"

"Twenty it is then" she said, "But first, I want you to understand my strategy, because your knowing that won't matter one bit. You just don't have what it takes to resist my power."

She stood up and walked over to her trash bin and pulled out a discarded pair of her roommate's pantyhose, and then to her vanity for a bottle of lotion, and her dorm refrigerator for some ice cubes in a cup. She noticed he was rock hard, he liked this challenge.

"My strategy is simple, I am going to tie your arms up with this pair of pantyhose so you can't use your hands and arms. Then I'm going to give you the world's greatest hand job. You are going to absolutely love it!"

She smiled an absolutely wicked smile and ran a finger along the underside of his shaft, it twitched like it was possessed by a demon. "But here's the beauty of my plan! I'm not going to let you come! I will stop j u u s s t before that happy event! Then when you've cooled off, I will start all over again. I figure, considering just how horny you are, I can get you to that point at least three times in 20 minutes!"

She continued while she tied his hands to the headboard, "I think by that third time, you will agree to anything for the permission to come. And that is when you will suck your own jizz out of my pussy."

With that she poured lotion into her palms, rubbed them together briefly, and stroked his dick firmly from base to tip. He moaned softly and moved his hips a bit.

Good Boy!" she said, "The sooner you go mad with desire, the sooner you can do what we both want you to do anyway!"

He gasped, and his eyes went wide, he was about to come already! Instantly she released her grip, if he came, she would lose! And she suspected neither of them wanted her to lose!

"Oh! Oh!" was all he could say as his dick twitched swelled even larger. She noticed how pretty he was when he was in the throes of ecstasy.

"Well" she thought as she smiled to herself, "The throes of 'almost' ecstasy"

"Good boy! You didn't come!" she said as she applied some ice to his distended shaft.

He whimpered a bit, and that really turned her on. She was getting wet doing this, and could feel some of his earlier production run down her leg. Well, it was the symbolic gesture that mattered tonight, not the actual fact. His tumescence receded a bit.

"Do you know why you didn't come?" she asked as she started to stroke him again.

"You stopped" His face was contorted, almost as if in pain. He tried to pull his hands away from their confinement, but her knots held. She found that MOST exciting!

"No!" she said as she continued her stroking, "You want to lose! You know that I'm enjoying this, and I didn't want you to come. You want to please me! It is in your nature to want to please me, that's why I chose you to be my boyfriend, but that isn't the only reason."

He moaned again, not as strongly as before, but clearly, he needed watching. The last time was much too close for comfort! She removed her hand, leaned forward to kiss him on the lips. She forced her tongue into his half open mouth.

"That's not all by a long shot!" she said as she pulled away from his mouth staring into his eyes,

"You WANT to lick me clean after I fuck you! You WANT me to make you do all sorts of nasty little things. In short, you want to be my slave!"

His head was thrashing back and forth, "Please, Please! Touch me!"

"Oh my goodness!" She said as she lightly touched his swollen dick, "I almost forgot what I was doing!"

Then she let go of him, and then spoke with great authority, "Say it! Say you want to please me!"

"I want to please you! Please touch me!" he was almost in tears.

"Well, since you asked so nicely . . ." she took hold of him and gave him one fast stroke and released him again, "But I'm not sure I'm in the mood to continue! I want to hear you tell me you want to be my slave."

"Ahh!" Was all he could say. There was a drop of pre-come oozing from his penis, she took a finger and spread it around the tip. His hips moved involuntarily.

"Please, honey! Be a good boy!" she said urgently, "and say the thing we BOTH want you to say! Tell me you want to be my slave!"

"OOHHH!" his voice was breathless, "I want to be your slave!"

"NO!" she flicked his dick with her finger, she didn't know if he found that pleasurable or not, but she sure enjoyed it! "Beg me for the privilege of being my slave!"

"OH G a a a w w d! Please, Mistress! Please let me be your slave!"

She noted his use of the word, "Mistress." That was totally voluntary! In their whole time together, neither of them had used that term. She knew she had won! She knew he wanted to be her slave!

She reached for the ice and looked at the clock on the desk, she had used only twelve minutes of her allotted time! Men are so easy!

As she iced him down, she had an idea. Once he had deflated a bit, she applied some more lotion to his dick and began stroking him again.

She responded to his plea, "I don't know! How can you be my slave with us participating in this silly contest?"

His dick was swelling again, and his hips began to flex.

"OH! What do you want from me? I want to be your slave!" he was near tears, and she was near orgasm.

"Well" she said, "If I agree to let you be my slave, that means the contest ends immediately, and you will spend our time as a couple doing whatever I tell you to do, including any oral clean-up after I fuck you. I will have the right to tie you up whenever I want, and punish you for poor service."

"You won't be my boyfriend any more, just my slave. Is that acceptable to you?"

"Yes! Yes! Anything you want! Please! Please let me come!"

"Then say it."

"I will lick you clean after you fuck me! I will be your permanent, full time slave, not your boyfriend! You can tie me up whenever you want and punish me whenever you want for whatever reason you want! Please let me be your slave! Let me come!"

"Close enough!" His wording made it an even better deal for her and she knew her momentary lack of confidence was misplaced.

She untied his hands from the head board and then tied his arms behind his back, before she sat in her desk chair across from the bed on which he was lying, "No orgasms for you until you clean me thoroughly with your mouth, you got me so wet, it's dripped down my leg, so you will start at my feet and work your way to my pussy."

"Yes."

"From now on" she said, "Make that 'Yes, Mistress' ."

"Yes Mistress."

A boy of her own! To use and abuse as she saw fit! Something she had fantasized about since, well, forever! Training him was going to be so much fun!

They had both gotten what they wanted, she was sure of it! Though from now on, she intended to make sure he understood that what he wanted was irrelevant, starting with that orgasm.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • The Benefits of Winning

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 285 milliseconds