• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Nicole's Sexy Adventures Pt. 04

Nicole's Sexy Adventures Pt. 04

12

Jenny took my number after our little encounter and she had come up with some rules. I was to send her pictures of myself whenever she wanted and I had to text her every time David fucked me at work. If he ejaculated on me then she wanted pictures of that too. Apparently all this couple needed was to blackmail a younger woman into having sex with them both without the other knowing. Married couples are weird but it was hot. I was surprised by how much I was into the sex with Jenny.

I had never considered myself bisexual but she might very well be on the way of turning me. I then wondered if I was doing the same to her or whether she was just a closeted gay/bisexual. She knew how to tease my pussy with her tongue far too well for a first timer. My God she was good at giving oral. I actually got frustrated with one of my co-workers one day because he just couldn't compare to the way she did it and he didn't appreciate me giving him tips.

I got a rather hard spanking from him for that and an even harder one from David. As further punishment they had me on all fours on a desk in front of everyone and they shoved a very long line of anal beads up my arse. I then had to pull them out very slowly, only for them to push them all back in again. I then had to go around with them up my arse for the rest of the day.

At the end of the day I had to stand by the clocking out machine and each person who clocked out had to pull one out. There weren't enough beads for each person so they had to be pushed back in again. I didn't feel too good after that.

Jenny had been pestering me for weeks about shagging David out of work hours but I wasn't sure how to go about mentioning it to him. It was easy for her to fuck me. I just went round every time there was a football match. She always preferred to be the guy and had bought multiple strap-ons, each one a different length and thickness. I had tried being the guy once but she hadn't enjoyed it as much so she decided to be the guy from then on.

Every time I failed to ask David about starting an affair she would tie me up and drip melted candle wax on me. She particularly enjoyed doing that. I wasn't so sure.

'We can't play the game unless the dickhead agrees to be naughty can we, cunt?' she asked, dripping the candle wax on my erect nipples.

'No, mistress,' I replied. Oh yeah. She had me calling her mistress. I was half tempted to just tell David what was happening and suggest that they both just keep me in a cage as their live in sex slave. Both of them had made me the bitch in the two relationships anyway. Technically David had made me the bitch in multiple relationships.

'So you're going to tell the dickhead you want to fuck him like a naughty home wrecking whore, aren't you?' she asked, moving the candle wax down to my tummy and I flinched. 'Otherwise this soaking pussy of yours will be decorated with this nice hot wax.'

I nodded and she lent down to my face. Rather than kiss me, she licked my lips and then my face like a dog. She's a kinky freak.

*

I was lying on David's desk yet again on the day I decided I was finally going to suggest we meet up outside of work.

'What do you think of the weather?' he asked me and I knew better than to take the bait.

'I do not think, sir,' I replied. 'I'm not here to think. I'm here to be fucked.'

He smiled. 'Good whore.'

I grinned at him and then sat up, turning my body. I lifted my legs up and rested my feet on the arms of his chair. His eyes went straight for my pussy. He then looked up at me suspiciously.

'Can I help you, Miss Pacitto?' he asked.

'I have a proposition for you, sir,' I said and gave him the sex eyes.

'And what would that be, Miss Pacitto?' he asked.

'You. Me. Hotel room. Next week?' I've heard simple sentences are hot.

This wasn't what he was expecting apparently and he looked rather flustered.

'I am a married man, Miss Pacitto,' he replied, doing his best to sound angry.

'And I'm a slut,' I replied smiling and I leaned back, spreading my legs even more. 'And you love fucking this slut don't you, sir?'

He nodded, dumbstruck.

I was really enjoying this.

'So...I would suggest that you book a hotel room, pick me up at my place and then we can go to a nice hotel and you can do anything you want to me,' I licked my lips. 'Sir.'

'Why not just fuck at yours?' he asked.

'Because I may be a dirty slut but I like to feel special,' I raised an eyebrow seductively.

'I have a wife,' he stressed and I pushed his chair away from me before sinking to my knees.

I unzipped his trousers and pulled out his reluctantly erect cock. I gripped it in my hand and started to rub it. I kept eye contact and focused on how hot with desire his cock was. I think he was all ready to explode. I awkwardly pulled down his trousers and lent in to lick his balls. He loves it when I lick his balls.

'You don't normally care, sir,' I said in-between licks. 'Just tell her you have a late night meeting.'

'I can't ju-' his words were just off as I engulfed his rock hard cock in my mouth. I pushed it as far down my throat as possible, resulting in a lot of gagging noises. 'Ho-ly fuck!' he cursed and I giggled. 'Oh don't do that!

I made sure to suck extra hard as I pulled away and I gazed up at him seductively.

'Please, sir,' I begged and smiled. 'I'll let you fuck my arse.'

'I could do that right now, Miss Pacitto,' he said in the certain tone he used to remind me just who was in charge.

'That's true,' I gave his cock a hard long lick. 'So maybe I could do something else for you?' I suggested. 'What dirty little fantasy do you have that you'd never tell your wife about?'

He looked stunned and that worried me a little bit.

'I have a thing for damsels in distress,' he admitted.

'Oh...you wanna tie me up?' I grinned and licked his dick again, maintaining eye contact.

His face twisted into a grin. 'Mmm...OK. Next week,' he said. 'I'll make the arrangements.'

He sent me a text message the next day with the info and I forwarded it to Sally. Within thirty minutes she sent me a text with the information for our room for the following night. What would the staff think? They'll most probably think I am hooker. I technically am. Maybe I thought about looking into doing it outside of work too.

So I did. It turns out living in the UK is a huge advantage if you're looking to get into the prostitution business. I found the AdultWork website easily and looked at several profiles. My stomach was knotted the entire time, partly because of nerves and partly because of excitement.

It wasn't that much different to what I was already doing. The only difference is that it would be with strangers. I could do that. I've had plenty of one-night stands with complete strangers before. I sound like a total slut now don't I? Don't judge. I personally think I'm an undiagnosed sex addict.

Then again I could just be a slut. There's a thin line between the two. You can call me whatever you like. I'm doing with the sex addict excuse. Apparently sleeping with all you co-workers, boss and your boss's wife for three months will do that to you. We had even had a few businesses meetings where I would say something wrong just to ensure I was punished afterwards.

It had been a bukkake each time, not that I'm complaining. It turns out I rather enjoy being painted head to toe with cum. I just didn't like it when they got it in my hair.

Anyway, back to the AdultWork site. There were several profiles where the woman had decided to blur her face out and I decided to do the same. The whole reason I was being "blackmailed" into being the office whore was because I didn't want that video of me hitting the web.

I found some sexy photos of me on my laptop that my ex had taken and a quick trip on Photoshop obscured my face perfectly. I put in my details and it asked me to put in a name. I had read that Secret Diary of a Call Girl novel and she had called herself Belle de Jour, which means "beauty of the day" so I decided to follow in her example and choose the alias Belle de nuit, which means "beauty of the night". My co-workers and family call me Nicole. You can call me Belle. Actually, you can still call me Nicole.

It asked me if I wanted to do video services. I declined. I wasn't ready for that just yet. Was I officially a hooker now or was didn't it count until I had my first paying client? Now I just had to play the waiting game.

*

It was the night David and me were going to the hotel. He had instructed me to wear a low cut black top and a black miniskirt with no underwear and a pair of black leather boots. I basically looked like the hooker I now was and the kind that he wanted me to be, but he didn't know that. It actually turned me on knowing something he didn't; on top of the fact his own wife had been fucking me behind his back for months. Sooner or later I knew I would go and get caught out, but until then I wanted to have my fun.

I studied myself in the mirror and smiled. I had never felt more attractive. I was halfway through taking selfies when there was a knock on my door. I put my phone down by my bag on the coffee table and opened it.

David grinned at me. 'Now that's what I call a whore.'

I leaned against the doorframe. 'Am I to your liking?' I asked and he pulled me close to him and I could feel his erection against my thigh. 'I'll take that as a yes. I'll just get my stuff.'

I went into my living room and grabbed my bag. By the time I got back to the front door David had gone back to his car. I quickly put my phone between my legs, took a quick picture up my skirt and sent it to Jenny with the caption 'here we go'. She'd like that.

She replied to my text before I had even gotten to the car: RING ME & LEAVE IT ON THE WHOLE TIME. I smirked. What a little pervert. She wanted to hear her husband fucking me. Either that or she wanted to hear how he was when fucking me instead of her. I knew their sex life was pretty much dead in the water...and by dead I mean so dead that even Doctor Frankenstein wouldn't be able to bring it back. There you go. I threw in a pop culture reference for your comfort. It most probably wasn't the best one to use but you have to give me brownie points for trying at least. My point is both of them enjoy fucking me thinking the other one doesn't know...but you already know that. I'm rambling. I do that when I'm excited. Anyway, I called her and slipped my phone in my bag.

The journey to the hotel was actually pretty fun. I know that most guys want a manual car because 1. Automatics are for pussies and 2. They just last longer, but do you know what the advantage of having an automatic is? David managed to finger me pretty much the entire journey there, even when we were waiting at the lights. I think he enjoyed that the most because I had to resist every urge to squirm or react to his touch. Occasionally I would give in and he would pull his fingers away to punish me each time. To add insult to injury he would wipe his fingers on my lips and ordered me not to either wipe them with a napkin or lick them.

I looked in the mirror and saw that my lips were glistening in the passing streetlights.

I was scared that he would make me go into the hotel like this but thankfully he ordered me to lick my lips when he parked the car outside.

'How does your pussy taste, bitch?' he asked.

'Very good.'

Suddenly his hand was around my throat. 'You still have to call me "Sir" you little whore,' his grip tightened.

'Sorry, Sir,' I wheezed.

He let go on my throat and smirked. 'Now get your chubby little arse in there.'

'Yes, Sir,' I replied and slipped out.

David went to the boot of the car and pulled out a suitcase out. He followed me inside and to the front desk to check in. The woman behind the counter kept giving me a judgemental look the entire time. I didn't give a shit. I bet they had had plenty of hookers in there before. They most probably make ton of money from guys hiring out prostitutes. I was just adding to their profit. David took the key and led me upstairs to our room.

'After you,' he said opening the door and I walked inside. He followed and closed the door behind him. The door had barely closed when he turned me round, grabbed me by my throat and held me against the wall. I accidently dropped my bag on the floor in response. 'You dirty whore.'

He tightened his grip and I struggled to breathe. He could tell and, rather than loosen his fingers, he squeezed even harder.

'I'm going to let go, Miss Pacitto,' he told me and I was surprised to hear a threatening tone in his voice.

It sent shivers down my spine.

'And when I do,' he continued, 'I want you to face the wall with your hands above your head. Understand?'

'Y—es, Sir,' I struggled to say and he let go of my throat.

I turned round and placed my hands above my head. I heard him unzip the suitcase and the next thing I knew he covered my eyes with a blindfold. Beneath my excitement was a hint of fear. I couldn't see anything. He could do anything to me. He grabbed my top and pulled it off before quickly taking off my skirt. Apparently he wasn't that interested in my outfit, much to my annoyance. I made the effort to look like a cheap tart, the least he could do is act like he enjoyed it. He grabbed me by my hair and pulled me along.

Being pulled by your hair when you can't see a thing isn't very pleasant. You never know when you're going to bump into something due to the other person's inability to guide you...not that I'm experienced with being blindfolded and led about...about the same time that is. He sat me down, pulled my hands behind my back and handcuffed them so tightly that it hurt. Then he spread my legs and cuffed my ankles to the legs of the chair. I was completely restrained, exposed and at his mercy. What came next was completely unexpected.

He gagged me.

I had expected to hear him unzip his trousers and for him to guide his cock to my mouth. OK, so he was going to finger me and make me squirm right? Nope. I heard his move his stuff about and then he turned the hotel TV on. I couldn't believe it. Had he really just tied me up to look like a hostage and then decide to watch TV? I had no idea how long was he going to leave me like that. What if I needed the toilet? Surely he wouldn't force me to piss myself would he? He never seemed like the type, but then again I never thought I'd be fucking my boss's wife. Life has a way of surprising you.

I would occasionally squirm or push out my chest to grab his attention, but nothing worked. I had no idea how long he made me sit there but I was growing impatient when there was a knock at the door and my heart almost jumped out of my chest. I heard David get up from the bed and walk to the door. Wasn't going to at least drag me out the way so the person couldn't see me? I was pretty much right in front of the door!

I heard the door open and someone enter the room. If I could have swallowed out of fear then I would have.

'This her?' asked a voice. I didn't recognise it.

'Yeah,' was David's blunt reply and he closed the door, 'What you think?'

'Fantastic pair of tits on her,' replied the voice, 'A little bit chubby.'

I took offense to that. I was a size twelve. In England that's considered voluptuous. It took me a minute to realise that I should have been wondering who the stranger was rather than being offended by his remark. It wasn't someone from work so whom did David trust enough to admit he was cheating on his wife? Maybe Jenny would recognise the voice. That would be interesting.

'She has a fantastic arse,' David commented and I felt a bit grateful. At least he wasn't insulting my appearance. 'She's a right dirty cunt too.'

I heard a pair of footsteps approach and I assumed it was the stranger. A hand reached out and cupped one of my tits and squeezed.

'Nice,' said the voice and he grabbed the other one, 'Very nice,' and suddenly he entered me with his fingers. 'Not tight. This whore takes a lot of cock.'

I nodded and he laughed.

'Not ashamed, whore?' he asked and I shook my head, 'Want some more?' he asked and I nodded. 'Very well.'

He withdrew his fingers and I heard the all-too-familiar sound of a trouser zip being undone. The gag was removed swiftly and I reached out with my mouth desperately. I found the cock and engulfed it. The stranger held the back of my head encouragingly and I did my best to please him, automatically going into full fuck-mouth mode by deep throating his throbbing cock.

'You never told me she was a good cock sucker,' remarked the stranger.

'Yes I did,' replied David and I heard him approach. 'She sucks a lot better than my fucking wife. Prissy bitch.'

Uh-oh...Jenny wasn't going to like that.

'I bet that's because Nicole here has been sucking cock for years, haven't you?' asked the stranger and I forced the cock so far down my throat that I gagged.

I heard David unzip his trousers and I felt my heart leap. I was about to have a threesome. I was about to be fucked by a stranger and my boss in a hotel room. David tapped me on my head, indicating that he wanted my mouth now and I happily obliged. I made sure to pay him back for the treat that he had given me and he seemed to enjoy it. Two cocks all for me. I was a spoiled girl. They then made me quickly swap between the two, as was the way whenever I had two cocks to suck. I had seen this in many of the porn videos I watched and knew it was a case of the "one-two suck and swap". Every now and then they would slap their cocks on my face as I eagerly tried to recapture them in my mouth.

'Stick your tongue out,' demanded the stranger and he started slapping his cock on my tongue, 'Oh I'm going to enjoy making you swallow my cum,' he told me gleefully.

I tried to make a sexy "ohhh" noise...I don't think I was that successful. A porn actress I am not...not professionally anyway. I bet you'd like to watch that bukkake video wouldn't you? Not happening.

'Let's uncuff her ankles,' said the voice and David obeyed his request.

The stranger then grabbed me by my hair and pulled me up. He gave my left tit a hard swat before leading me to the bed and throwing my on my front. I expected him to start fingering my pussy again but instead he pulled my "chubby little arse cheeks" (his words) apart and spat on my asshole. What was he-

'Ho—ly shit!' I gasped after he forced two fingers in my asshole.

'That hurt, bitch?' he asked.

'Yes!' I snapped.

'Ready for my cock in your chubby arse?' he asked.

'You wearing a condom?' I asked as he positioned himself and I felt the tip of his cock against my arse.

'No,' he answered and squeezed lube all his cock and my arsehole, 'just shut up and take it,' he said and started to push his cock into my arse.

'Oh God!' I said. The anal beads were nothing compared to his dick.

I wanted him to stay still for a few moments for me to get used to the feeling, but he didn't, instead he began increasing the pressure, which automatically seemed to increase the pain as my anus stretched around his cock. He just carried on pushing himself in, deeper and deeper. I would have gripped the sheets if I could, but my hands were still handcuffed behind me so all I could do was dig my nails into my palm and clench my teeth. I wasn't used to anal. I had Googled it and knew that you had to gradually stretch the anus to prevent it from hurting too much by starting with fingering a few times. The anal beads, as I had already said, were nothing in size compared to this. I wonder if he realised that I was in pain. If he did, he didn't seem to care and he kept applying pressure, going in deeper.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Nicole's Sexy Adventures Pt. 04

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 163 milliseconds