• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Naked at the Door Pt. 01

Naked at the Door Pt. 01

As I walked up to the door I began to have butterflies. Why was I doing this? How had I agreed to this? What was going to be my reward?

As I unbuttoned my shirt I could feel a breeze begin to bite into my newly exposed skin. I slid it off of my shoulders and put it into the bag that I had brought with me. I then unbuckled my belt. I realised then that I needed to take off my shoes next, which I did. I took my socks off as well while I was there.

I could feel the coldness of the paving slab on the soles of my feet as I began to unbutton my trousers sliding them down my legs. There I was standing there wearing nothing more than my underwear. The breeze was biting into more and more of me causing goose bumps to cover more and more of my body.

I summoned up all the courage that I had and hooked my thumbs into my underwear sending it in the direction of the rest of my clothes, adding it into the pile that was now filling my bag.

I reached out and knocked on the door and waited for it to open.

It opened a crack and an arm extended out into the opening. I waited and waited but nothing. Then a finger crooked but nothing else. I could feel the cold enveloping me, what was going on? What was the hold up? Did they not realise that I was standing here in the cold naked?

I picked up my bag ready to put my clothes back on and to give up on this. As I did I noticed that the finger was crooking again. I started to wonder if it was the bag that they wanted. I hesitated, if I gave up my bag then there was no escape for me. I would be naked and at the mercy of others to get my clothes back, my car keys, my house keys, my wallet.

Still if I did then I could end up having the best night? I reluctantly passed my bag to the extended anonymous hand. I just hoped that this would be in my favour and that I hadn't just made the biggest mistake of my life.

The door closed and my heart sank. I stood there for about five minutes and let me tell you that it felt like five hours. Then the door opened and there stood Chloe. Chloe was wearing a knee length skirt and a top that made her look so dreamy.

She looked me up and down taking in my nakedness.

"Wow, I didn't think that you would do it. I'm impressed. Follow me."

I watched as she sashayed off, following her every step with my eyes, drinking in her beauty. I could feel my blood heading south. I followed her as I was bid. We walked into a room and I froze. There was four naked men standing there looking very sheepish. With me there were now five.

"Join the others. I will be back shortly. Oh and don't try to cover up. I will know."

Before I could respond or even think of a response she turned and left. It was kind of strange. I have been in locker rooms before now so this was not the first time that I have been naked in front of other guys but this somehow felt different.

I struggled not to cover up. I struggled to look anyone in the eye. I struggled to know where to look. I wanted Chloe to come back so that I could understand what was going on. I knew I couldn't leave, after all if I did where would I go? How would I get home? More importantly how would I get into my house?

After what felt like hours but in truth was more like a quarter of an hour I heard a giggle come from outside of the room. Then a group of women came in, led by Chloe.

"So, I got five. I guess that makes me the winner."

I was confused and looking around at the other guys they were the same. I began to think back to how this all began.

I had been sitting at home reading Facebook and I saw a post from Chloe.

"It's Friday night and I'm in the mood for some real fun. If any of my friends want to join me then either like or respond to this post."

I couldn't resist responding so I didn't. Chloe then messaged me:

"I have a dare for a brave guy. Are you that guy?"

"Only because you asked me. " I replied.

"Cool. I have a fantasy that I want to make reality and I want you to help me."

I was intrigued so I responded with a "Tell me more."

"I have always wanted to answer my door to a naked man that is there just for me."

I paused for a minute, there were various thoughts going through my mind. My little head was taking over proceedings from my big head.

"Ok and how can I help you with this?"

"I dare you to come to my house and knock on the door naked."

"Ok."

"Can you be at mine in ten minutes?"

Before my practical big head could respond my over excited little head responded "En-route"

Now standing there I realised that I had been tricked. I was fuming, or was I? I quite liked the fact that there were so many people that were looking at me. It was kind of cool.

Candice smiled at Chloe and said "Well almost lets see if you managed to take all of the rounds?"

With that she approached each guy in turn and measured there excitement, or non excitement as the case may be. When she came to me and took my rod of iron in her hand my excitement almost spilled out over her hand.

Candice turned to Cody and asked her "What was the previous inches record?"

"32 inches." Cody responded.

"Damn it. Chloe has 43 inches."

All of the other girls faces dropped.

"When you're ready ladies."

Chloe had a look of pure victory on her face. Candice, Cody and Claire all stepped out of their clothes and stood there in just their bras and underwear. They then knelt in front of three of the guys. Sadly, I was not one. The girls then each took their man in hand before putting him in her mouth. Each of them concentrating furiously on the task in hand.

"Damn it." Cried Claire as some of her guys excitement spilled from her lips. She was closely followed by a stronger curse from Cody as her guy concluded as well.

Candice smiled, stood up and put her clothes on. The other two took off their bras and underwear and then knelt down in front of me and the remaining guy. Cody took me in hand. I could feel my excitement beginning to build already. I was determined to last as long as I could. I wanted to enjoy as much of this experience as I could for as long as I could. After all, this didn't happen every day. At least not to guys like me.

As I felt her warm mouth around me I felt another large wave of excitement that I did my best to suppress but it was so hard as she was so good.

I managed to last just a few moments longer before I filled her mouth. She stood up and looked crestfallen. Claire stood up and smiled and put her bra and underwear back on, but her dress remained on the floor.

She turned to the guys and told them to go into the kitchen. Chloe followed them. As I started to follow the girls blocked my path. Five minutes later Chloe returned.

"I've picked you to entertain us." Chloe said.

"And how am I going to do that?" I asked, almost scared to hear the answer.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Naked at the Door Pt. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 29 milliseconds