• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Romance
  • /
  • Her Master

Her Master

Maria came home to her apartment to learn that her boyfriend was nowhere to be found.

She flipped her mid-back length brown hair and let out a sigh. Lately, it seemed as if Mike didn't care at all about her or her happiness. She could hardly remember her last orgasm.

"He's probably out with the guys again," the twenty-two year old whispered to herself.

Then Maria had an idea. Maybe he was in the bed room right now waiting to get between the sheets. Her heart raced and her red lipsticked mouth flipped into a smile.

Maria swished her hair once more and headed towards the bedroom. She took off her heels to make the voyage quieter. The door was closed, and from what she could see from the crack along the floor, the lights were off. Maria took a breath and got ready to get nasty. She opened the door.

The bed was empty. She could feel her heart fall and shatter into a million pieces. Early that morning, before she left for her job at a travel agency, Mike had whispered in her ear "Come on home babe. Let's have a little fun." This had left butterflies in her stomach and she had to take constant trips to the bathroom at work to masturbate to calm down.

Tears rolled silently down Maria's face. She flung herself into bed in the dark room and hugged a pillow to her painted face.

Somewhere in the midst of silently crying, something poked Maria in the shoulder. This scared her so bad she almost wet her pants. She looked up from the soggy, makeup covered pillow and saw a face beaming down on her. She didn't have the time to find out who it was because the person jumped on her.

The man wrapped her in a sexy embrace and kissed her neck.

"Mikey," Maria whispered, relieved, knowing that Mike would be the only one to kiss her neck like that.

She tried to wriggle her head away to see if he was clothed. Mike lifted his muscular, and, yes, nude body off of Maria's slender one. When she tried to lift herself up to hug him again, Mike planted a strong hand on her chest and pinned her to the bed. He was not smiling.

He repositioned himself so that his body was holding Maria down and both of his hands were free.

"Get off me..."Maria gasped, only half serious. "...can't breathe..."

Mike lifted himself off of her. But by then, he had already tied his lover's hands together with a pair of handcuffs he'd produced from nowhere.

"Mike...?" Maria said, slightly uneasily. Then finally she got it. She started to play along.

Maria started to squeal. It wasn't that loud, but it was pretty pitchy. She got out two squeals before Mike shoved his penis in her mouth and she couldn't get it out with her tied up hands.

"That oughta shut you up," he muttered, sounding like he was hating every moment of this sex scene.

Mike got to work getting his slave undressed. He pulled off her top, and unclasped her bra. Maria's perky boobs fell right out. Then he repositioned himself so that his cock still penetrated her mouth, and pulled off her skirt, which was like digging for the sexiest fossils ever. He dug up a black thong, and then a bare pussy under it.

Mike eyed the girl and jerked his dick out of her mouth. "No! Don't!" she squealed, obviously wanting him too.

He took his sweet time, getting out of bed, then positioned so that his mouth was right where Maria's pussy lay. It drove Maria crazy.

Then, all of a sudden, he dug in.

Mike gave her no mercy as her sunk his tongue into the pink flesh and whipped it all around.

With no blowjob to give, Maria was able to scream all she wanted. And boy, did she scream. It built up, starting with her moaning, then wiggling around squealing, then grabbing her boyfriend by the short black hair to push him in further.

She could feel herself come almost immediately. It just all spewed out while Mike lapped it up like a puppy drinking water. Soon, one orgasm passed in the blink of an eye, and another one came on. Mike ate her out hard without stopping at all, leaving Maria to wonder how he could breathe.

She soon began to feel very tired. Tired of screaming. Tired of jumping. Tired of trying to control her wild animal of a boyfriend.

Maria laid her head back on a pillow and closed her eyes. She wondered if she could fall asleep to the sweet rhythm of Mike licking her cunt clean. She stopped trying to fight it.

Mike was her master, and there was no controlling him.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Romance
  • /
  • Her Master

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 526 milliseconds