• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • The Hook-up

The Hook-up

It was curiosity and boredom that took me into the world of AM. And what a fascinating world it is. I skimmed the surface, watching but not engaging for some time. Then dipping a toe into these warm exciting waters that were so responsive to a BBW profile.

I chatted to a couple of men. And then I met F. He seemed nice. Not weird or freaky as some of the men were. A true afrikaans gentleman. We took our chat onto more direct channels, messaging frequently throughout the days. Gradually our chat turned more intimate, delving into each other's fantasies and desires. Then we exchanged photos, becoming more explicit as our conversations became more arousing. Him hard, me wet, indulging in mutual, but still virtual, masturbation. Cumming together online. An undeniably sexy and stimulating pasttime. But satisfying only to a point.

And when we reached that point we knew it was time to take the next step... To meet.

We met up at a hotel bar. A transit type hotel that saw a large turnover of short stays. I walked in and he was standing at the bar, drink already in hand. I recognised him immediately. Our photos had been open and honest. He was tall and large, broad shoulders just the way I like. A bit of a tummy, but who am I to judge. I walked up to him, watching the appreciation in his eyes. Those very sparkling blue eyes that made him so attractive. And his broad smile which lightened his face. He bought me a drink, then another as we chatted - flirting, touching where we could, brushing against each other, both wanting, excited, lusting.

I brushed against his crotch as I turned to the bar, noting the bulge in his pants. The last straw for him as he suggested in a hoarse voice that we go to the room he'd booked. I hesitated, what did I truly know of this man? Then he placed a heavy hand on my thigh and as my pussy clenched I stood up, leaning in close to him and said yes. Let's go.

We were silent on that short journey, all anticipation and longing. He opened the door and I walked into the room, hearing the door close behind me. Then his hand on my shoulder turning me roughly around as he used his body weight to push me up against the wall and lowering his head to kiss me - hard, his tongue plunging into my mouth his body pushing up against me, the unmistakable bulge of his cock pressing into my stomach.

I was a bit overwhelmed, with lust but also a frisson of fear. He was so strong. I raised my hands and pushed against his shoulders a bit, still plundering my mouth he grabbed my hands and raised them above my head, one hand pinning them to the wall, the other sliding down my body, clenching my arse pulling me against him so that I was grinding against his hard cock, then grasping my breast, twisting my nipple in his big fingers. I gasped against his mouth, the fear growing as my pussy surged with wetness.

His hand roughly pulled down the front of my low cut blouse and shoved back the lacy cup of my bra - not with the appreciation I'd expected when I was putting it on, imagining his face as he explored my body, finding it clothed in sexy lacy bits. His mouth closed on my nipple, sucking it and grazing it with his teeth. Then closing his teeth on it, biting hard enough to make me jump and protest against the pain and his roughness. I asked him to stop, to slow down a bit.

In response he pulled away, lowering my arms from where they'd been pinned above my head in his large hand. But not releasing them, instead he used them to propel me around and backwards until I felt the bed against the back of my legs. And he pushed me down on the bed, hard enough to stun me so that I lay before him, looking up at him as he fumbled with his fly, opening it and pulling out his hard cock. Then he lifted up my skirt and tore down my pretty lacy panties, in one move before I had a chance to even protest, he was plunging his cock into me - hot and wet as I was, it slid in unimpeded and he groaned out load.

I found my voice at last, saying no, pushing against him with both hands, squirming and bucking to get him off me. This was not the sort of sex I'd signed up for, this was invasion and brutality.

He responded with a laugh, leaning over me, easily capturing my hands and pinning them once again above my head, using his large body to subdue mine, his mouth going again to my exposed breast, teeth biting my nipple hard as I fought against him. This clearly turned him on even more as he groaned out loud and started to pound me hard, his cock plunging in and out, bruising my tender places. No thought for me, his own pleasure all consuming.

I was frightened, but against my will my traitorous body was responding to being fucked so hard. My mind telling me that this man was raping me, while my body was filling with pleasure, pussy wetter than ever, feeling the climax building...

Then suddenly he was pulling out, flipping me over and plunging back into me from behind - all in one swift move. His hands pulling my hips into him as he banged away at me, grunting and groaning. I lifted my head, feeling the need to protest such abuse, even as the pressure was building in my pussy. He spared a hand to push my head down against the pillow, pushing my arse up and my pussy further into his grinding cock.

And now he was hitting the sweet spot and I couldn't help myself, couldn't stop the physical response as I started to cum, my pussy squeezing him as he continued banging, swearing out load as he felt me cumming, not stopping to let me recover, pushing me straight over into another orgasm,with tears leaking out of my eyes. And still he continued and my body responded with a 3rd orgasm, almost painful in its intensity.

And then he was pulling out flipping me over, his hand on his cock, jerking it hard until he sprayed his cum all over me, face and breasts; pushing his cock against my mouth, rubbing it over my lips.

With a big sigh he flopped down next to me on the bed, putting out his arm he drew my slack body up against his side. With another satisfied sigh he said: so who needs a safe word anyway! I giggled a little and cuddled closer. My fantasy played out more superbly than I ever could have imagined!

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • The Hook-up

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 30 milliseconds