• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Katie, My Little Slave

Katie, My Little Slave

12

I met her online after I started a conversation with her by asking her to tell me what her favorite movie was. I asked her this because her profile didn't say much more that she liked "books, movies and the outdoors". We seemed to exchange an endless conversation from that simple question with me directing the majority of the questions to her.

She described herself as 31 years old, tall and skinny at 5'8 and 129 lbs. I asked about her hair and she said it was currently black and she was keeping it simple, shoulder length with some layering so it was more easily managed. When she asked me what I looked like I posted a couple of photos of me showing me as a happy-go-lucky petite brunette with my wide smile which my friends know me for. I don't fear the internet or erotic chat sites as I think there are fewer in them that would do me harm than might browse me in Facebook and know so much more about me.

We talked about a multitude of topics and she advised me early on she wouldn't ever show me her photo because she just wasn't comfortable showing it to a stranger. I was at peace with that and don't believe I did anything to push her.

It was getting close to my having to be somewhere else and I thought I would do something daring as I suspected I would never see this person again. I had controlled most of the conversation but I typed to her, "I want you to ask me one question".

After a pause her question came onto my screen, "Would you rather tie me up, or have me tie you?" I knew immediately in my heart what my response would be, but I used this opportunity to type, "I don't know, it would all depend on the feeling I got after seeing you." She told me my response was fair enough and let it drop.

We talked about a few other topics before I returned my thoughts to her question and suggested I might just toss a rope into the center between us and we should fight for the rope to see who gets the control." She said she thought I would win and I said even though I was smaller I suspected I would win also, because I felt she wanted me to control her. She said she would like it if I tied a leash to a collar around her neck and led her around. I told her I would dress her in a short skirt, thigh high stockings, and high heels and parade her through down the street. She said she would like that.

After a bit more teasing I asked her to tell me what city she lived in and as cautious as she was I couldn't believe she answered me and to my amazement she lived in the same city as me. I was so excited I had to collect myself to insure my message didn't come across as being giddy.

"Do you really want me to own you?" I typed. It took a while for the three letter word response she gave me, so I knew she had to think about it.

"yes," she replied.

"I don't know if I want to own you, but I want to take you for a test drive," I teased.

"How would you do that?" She replied.

"Do you have a mini skirt?" I asked.

"Of course I do lol," He replied.

"Describe it," I told her.

"I have more than one," She replied.

"I want one where the material is so thin and light it will float in the breeze," I typed.

"That would be my black one," she said.

"Are you busy tonight?" I asked.

"Nothing I can't cancel," She replied.

"How long can I have you?" I typed.

"Until tomorrow morning," She replied.

"What time in the morning?" I typed.

"8:00," She replied.

While I was keeping her busy with my questions I was checking the movie listings and saw Fifty Shades of Grey was still showing at the downtown Cine-Arts theatre.

"I want you to put on your Mini skirt with a top of your choice along with some thigh highs, and the tallest black heels you own or can borrow," I said.

"I can do that," She replied.

"I know you can," I typed, and added, "And no panties or bra."

"I can do that too," she said.

"And when you're dressed the way I want, you should meet me at the northeast corner of First and Northern at exactly 7:53 tonight," I typed.

Her silence was priceless and I could almost picture her in my mind with all the questions she might have at this moment, but also knowing how excited she had to be.

"Are you still there?" I typed, as she didn't leave the chat, but she also hadn't responded.

"I'm here," She replied.

"Are you okay?" I asked.

"I'm confused," She replied.

"Confused about what?" I asked.

"What's going to happen to me at 7:53," she asked.

"At exactly 7:53 I'm going to drive up to that corner and open my car door and you're going to get into my car," I said.

Again another wave of silence before she replied, "I might be anxious, but I'm not that reckless".

"Do you trust me?" I typed.

"I want to, but I don't know you," She said.

"So what are you hung up on? Getting into the car?" I asked.

"Do you really live in this area?" She asked.

"Be there at 7:53 and find out," I typed.

"I'm not going to get into your car when I don't know you," She replied.

"Fair enough," I replied, and waited a few moments before I sent another message which read, "I will be there on foot and I will lead you to where we're going to go," I typed.

"I'm going to feel really stupid if this is some kind of practical joke," She replied.

"I assure you this is no joke," I typed.

"I will be there, but if you're not who you say you are I'm going to scream and make a scene," She warned.

"I would hope you would, but it will be me," I typed, trying to reassure her.

"How will you know it's me?" She typed.

"How many high heel, thigh high, black skirts do you suppose will be at that intersection at 7:53 lol," I typed.

"One," She replied.

"As long as there's one I'll be happy," I typed.

"What are you going to do with me?" She asked.

"What are my limits?" I replied.

"No blood, nothing permanent, no scat," She said.

"That's pretty generic. Anything more personal? What if I want to involve others? Possibly men?" I asked.

"No intercourse," She typed.

"Anything else?" I asked.

"Can I stop things if I want to?" She typed.

"Yes... of course you can, but don't play games with me or I'll end things myself," I warned.

"I won't play games. Do you really think I'll be there?" She asked.

"I'm counting on it. I'll be there," I typed, and then I apologized as I was already late for a meeting I needed to attend and left the chat quickly.

I suppose the thing that made me most nervous was the rushed way I had to end the chat because I felt that may have worried her.

I dress myself in a my tight black mini dress with its plunging neckline which showed off my small braless breasts and like my little slave I wouldn't wear any panties either. I wanted to blindfold her, but thought that would trigger too much attention to others around us so I found an old pair of large frame black sunglasses and painted the back side of the glass with black paint making it impossible to see through the glass. I hoped the paint would dry before I needed them.

I was anxious and found myself pacing around my apartment watching the clock and trying not to be early, but knowing I couldn't be late. When it was time I got into my car and drove to the corner I instructed her to go to and parked my car in the closest parking spot where I could see the sidewalk she should go to.

It was 7:50 and no new cars had come into the lot and I wondered if I was going to be the one looking silly and foolish. I tipped my watch towards me again and as I saw it change to 7:51 I watched her in my rear view mirror walking past the rear of my car. I turned around and she was just as she described herself wearing exactly what I told her to wear along with a ladies V-neck tee-top which showed off her erect nipples which made me wonder what she'd been doing in her car as she was here ahead of my arrival.

I waited until 7:52 and counted to myself "one-two-three..." until I reached thirty and then with the collar, short dog leash and althered sunglasses in hand, I opened my door and walked out towards a very nervous looking Katie.

"I'm here to train you?" I said as I held the leash out to her and watched the light material of her flimsy skirt dance in the breeze giving me a quick teasing glimpse of her polished pussy mound.

"Oh my god... you really showed up!" she said as if she were astonished by my presence.

"And so did you?" I said as I fastened the collar around her neck with the leash attached. "Put these on," I said as I handed the sunglasses to her and she put them on, then took them off and declared she couldn't see through them.

"That's the objective," I said and she put them back over her eyes. I gathered the leash until there was only about a foot distance between my hand guiding and her neck.

"You should be able to look down, but I'll warn you when a curb is coming," I said, and then said "Curb," As we approached an intersection and with no traffic coming crossed it.

"I can't believe I'm really doing this," She said.

"Be quiet," I said sharply.

"Yes Miss," She replied.

"Curb up," I said as we got to the other side of the street and watched carefully to insure she could see the curb and stepped up safely. Our original meeting place was only a two blocks from the ticket office to the theatre and the show time of the movie was 8:25. The movie had been out for a while and this theatre was notorious for doing movies where people would show up in costume and participate if they could, so I didn't think anyone would care that I showed up with a sexy slut on the end of a leash to see Fifty Shades of Grey.

"Two please... one adult and one slut," I said to the pretty young ticket girl standing behind the plexiglass window taking the money. I handed her a twenty dollar bill and she pushed two tickets and my change back towards me. "Keep the change sweetie, I might come back for you later," I teased and got a pleasant smile from her.

We entered the theatre and the movie had been out for several weeks already in many theatres but lingering at this one. I would guess only about 5% of the seats were being used by mostly men scattered around the inside of the theatre. They were probably hoping their girlfriends would want to see the movie after reading the book series, but disappointed when they chose to go with their girlfriends instead.

"I guided Katie to the center of the theatre, half from each side and about half from the screen to the last row of seats.

"I can't see anything," Katie whispered.

"It's not important for you to see as long as you can feel," I said as I took the purse I had slung around my shoulder and removed the small ties of rope which were inside. On wrist at a time I secured them comfortably to each of the armrests beside her as a couple of the men decided they should relocate and moved to sit near us.

"The timing was perfect as the lights began to dim almost as soon as her wrists were secured and previews began to play on the screen. With the theater darkened except for the illumination from the movie screen I raked my fingernails against the nylon material of her thigh high stockings, doing one leg and then the other before pushing my fingernails under the edge of my new slaves skirt and moving my hand slowly, but directly to the wet lips of her pussy. She gasped as I stroked my finger nail between her lips and slid forward in her seat, while spreading her thighs wide for me. I signaled for the middle aged man seated 4 seats over from us to come and he moved until he was seated in the empty seat beside Katie. I lifted her skirt to show him her pussy which glistened in the flickering light of the theater and tentatively he moved his hand to touch and caress her as I moved my hand to pinch and play with her hardened nipples through her cotton top. We played with Katie like that for about ten minutes before I told them man, "That's enough," and without further discussion he removed his touch and moved away. His seat was quickly replaced by another. This time a younger guy, probably a college age guy. He turned in his seat to face towards her and with his right hand he played with Katie's left breast, while his right hand went beneath her skirt to play with her pussy.

"Are you enjoying yourself My little slut?" I growled at her.

"Oh God, this is insane," She moaned.

"Don't you dare cum until It's me touching you," I growled at her.

"No Ma'am, I won't... I promise," She moaned as her body rocked against the young man's touch. He was doing such a good job I let him have twenty minutes before giving him the same message, "That's enough," and sending him away.

"An elderly grandfatherly type man filled the seat and as he did I put my hand up to indicate to him not to touch Katie and undid the knot of the rope holding her left wrist to the chair. With her hand freed I took hold of it by her wrist and moved it over into the old man's lap. I watched as she skillfully fondled him until he was encouraged to unzip himself and let her take hold of his cock in her hand and stroke him while I used my fingers to caress and please her clit.

With Katie busy with him I moved from me seat to kneel in the small space in front of her and pushed her skirt back to expose her pussy. I licked the inside of her left thigh, then her right thigh and she moved to the edge of her seat delivering her wet pussy lips to my tongue for me to taste and explore.

"I'm going to cum," She whispered, but I ignored her and continued to lick and explore lashing her aroused clit with my tongue until she bucked in her seat and her breathing changed and it was evident she was enjoying her first orgasm of the evening. The drops of semen splashed onto my arm and shoulder was a telltale signal that grandpa was enjoying the stroking that Katie had given him as well.

I replaced Katie's skirt over her thighs and untied her right wrist. I took her leash in my hand and told her we were leaving, but for safety sake removed the sunglasses from her face and put them into my bag along with the pieces of rope. As we left the old man was stuffing his cock back into his pants and zipping them closed.

"Where are we going now Miss?" Katie asked softly.

"Does it matter?" I asked.

"No Ma'am," she replied and we left the darkness of the theater to escape into the lobby once again. The lobby was empty as it was too far into the movie for anyone to join this showing, and too far in advance of the next showing for anyone to really arrive for a movie that's not going to be crowded.

We were headed out the doors when I spotted the young blonde ticket girl and pulled on Katie's leash to guide her over towards the ticket window again.

"Remember I said I'd be back for you?" I asked, as I went to the front window and nobody else was nearby.

"I remember," she replied softly.

"How old are you?" I asked.

"Nineteen," she replied.

"I'm going to give you my address... are you going to come by when you get off?" I asked as I put my hand through the half-circle cut in the plexiglass and took a small slip of paper and pen which were just inside on her side.

"Are you serious?" She asked.

"I'm not going to give you my address if you're not coming by," I said as I held the pen motionless in my hand, but ready to write if she agreed.

"I'm almost sure I can, but I have to make a phone call," She said cautiously.

I wrote my name and address onto the paper and pushed it back towards the window to her.

"Come by even if you can't stay... Do You Understand?" I said, as I held the paper with my fingertips against the smooth hard surface of the countertop until she responded, "Yes... I will," she said, and I released my hold on the paper while she picked it up, folded it and pushed it into the pocket of her tight jeans.

"What's your name?" I asked.

"Melissa," She said.

"See you soon Melissa," I said and moved away taking Katie with me.

Walking towards our cars I asked Katie if she wanted to take her car or leave her car here for the night. She wasn't really comfortable leaving her car unattended all night so I made her give me the keys and had her get into the passenger seat while I drove her car the short distance to my apartment. Once the door to my apartment was closed and we were inside I took the handle of the dog leash and hooked it around the door knob and told Katie, "Stay," as if she were a dog of mine. I went to my bedroom and secured some ropes to the four feet of my bed and put a large blanket over my bedspread before returning to get Katie.

She looked just as frightened as the first moment I saw her, but this time I approached her slowly and appreciated her athletic body and how sexy she looked in her short skirt and tight top.

"Are you having fun My little Bitch?" I asked as I approached her.

"Yes Ma'am," she said.

"I've given you every opportunity to run," I said as I had left her along next to the door for many minutes with the key to her car and nothing restraining her but the simple collar hooded loosely on the door knob.

"But you own me until 8:00 in the morning," She replied.

"Very good," I said as I brushed my fingertips across her nipples through her top before pulling the material upwards and removing it so I could see how her breasts swelled against the rest of her body and made perfect mounds in contrast to her smooth tight stomach.

"I hope I'm what you wanted," She offered apologetically.

"You're exactly what I wanted," I whispered as I feathered my fingers over her skin as it was obvious she didn't know what to do with her hands but there was no way I would have let her hid her body from me. I unzipped the side of her skirt and let it fall to the floor and admired her perfectly clean pussy mound which had obviously been recently waxed.

"Did your no intercourse rule include me?" I asked as I looked at her tight slit and knew I wanted to stretch it for her.

"No Ma'am, that was only for the men I thought you would involve," She said.

"Did you like giving your grandfathers his hand-job?" I teased.

"I can't believe I did that," She said and blushed starting with her face, but it showed throughout her body. I thought you might make me suck him," She said.

"I think you would have liked that," I whispered as I continued to play with her body and just examine her in general.

"I would have thought no at first, but I was pretty excited and maybe I wanted to just a little bit," She said.

"Maybe you wanted to a lot," I said as I slipped a finger between her drenched wet pussy lips and watched her stoop just a bit as she lowered her hips and opened her thighs for me.

"Do you think Melissa will come?" Katie asked.

"Do you want her to?" I asked.

"For you I do," She replied.

"But not for you?" I asked.

"I didn't know she would be for me," Katie replied.

"I'm a good Mistress... I share my toys," I said as I removed the leash from the door and led her into my bedroom.

"On the bed My little bitch," I said.

"In what position?" Katie asked.

"Face up so I can use your mouth," I instructed. She lay with her head near the foot of the bed and spread her arms towards the corners where she could obviously see the ropes were tied and her legs she opened and point to the other corners at the head of the bed. One by one I secured all the ties comfortably to her wrists and ankles until she was secured and then I got onto the bed and squatted over her face and lowered myself to her reaching tongue until she used it to caress my clit and when she had me on the verge of climax I lowered my hips and began to fuck my little princesses face with my pussy as she did her best to keep up with my movements as If fucked her mouth and tongue and nose against my clit until a climactic explosion rushed throughout my body.

I had just finished and rolled off Katie to lie exhausted beside her when she whispered, I think someone just knocked at your door.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Katie, My Little Slave

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 99 milliseconds