• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • First Night After My Return Ch. 02

First Night After My Return Ch. 02

"Now it's my turn" She said it while bending my eyes. The next thing I felt, was her finger pushing against my own tight opening, and the taste of my own juices when she kissed me passionately...

I was taken aback, but I just let it happen. I felt used, and abused, but I loved it, and I knew that while she was restraining me, my cum was oozing out of her tight opening.

I was now with the tie over my eyes, and let her do the rest. She began to kiss me on the neck, then, passed to my chest, and I let a loud moan escape when she bit my nipple. Hard. I loved the pain mixed with pleasure, it was intoxicating. She bit my nipple again, and I gasped, but she did not do it a third time. In fact, I felt her going away, just to feel the stinging pain of the horsewhip on my chest.

"Did I authorize you to moan?" She said taking my own words.

"No..."

SLAP!

"No, mistress"

"Good, but I prefer Ma'am"

"Yes, Ma'am"

"That's a good boy.."

She resumed kissing my chest and biting a bit of my skin from time to time, until she arrived to my now fully hard cock. She caressed it a bit, kissed lightly the tip of it, and gently went down with her lips, until she kissed my balls. I was becoming crazy, I wanted her so bad to take it in her mouth.

"Please..."

"Please what? Please who?"

"Please Ma'am, take it in your mouth."

"Everything in due time, my little slut."

It turned me on so much when she called me like that. It was just driving me crazy, and there she was, just slowly caressing me and kissing it... After a few minutes, she took my wrists and attached them to the bed, so that I could not move. She took the tie off my eyes, and looked at me, with her mischievous smile. She sat in front of me, and began touching herself. I was unable to take my eyes away from her. She began to moan and gasp while she was procuring herself so much pleasure.

She looked me in the eye, and I saw her bringing her hand to her mouth, and licking her own juices, mixed with mine from her fingers. I wanted to gt away and fuck her brains out, but I was restrained and compelled to look at what she was doing.

"If you are a good boy and behave, you can have some. " she said on a seductive tone.

I yielded, and watched her masturbate in front of me, while she was playing and savoring her own juices. When she saw that greedy lust in me, she put a finger in her pussy. Then she put a second one, and began masturbating harder. Then, she brought her fingers to my mouth, and compelled me to lick them clean and swallow every bit of what she had on them. I was happy to oblige, and asked for more.

She smiled wickedly at me, and then put a finger in her pussy, and another in her ass, and, still looking at me, made me lick her fingers clean. I tasted her ass, mixed with my cum, and mixed with her juices. I was getting mad, and wanted her so much, so much that I whimpered, like a poor little boy. She understood that I was reaching my limit, and decided to please me... Or to say, satisfy one of my needs. She mounted me, but then, she turned, and put her backside on my face. The only think I could do was please her.

I licked her hungrily and lustfully, while she began again to slowly lick my cock. I heard her take the bottle of lube, and spraying some on her fingers, and then, I felt something cold coming to my backside. It was her, she was going to penetrate me, without any mercy, and the cold thing, was not a finger.

I felt the plug she had in her anus just ten minutes before enter my own cavity, and I could not help a moan of pain. The plug was literally stretching me open, and forcing its way in my bowels. I tried to get away for it was painful, but she just pushed it inside with more strength. I was getting raped.

The thought brought me to a new level of excitement, and suddenly I wanted to be her prey, her toy, her victim. I whimpered louder, and felt the beast in her rise as she pushed the plug completely inside me.

"Thank you ma'am." I said while the pain in my ass was slowly subsiding. She slapped my ass cheek, and I felt her warm lips encircle my cock. She began to suck on it hard, and she would even push it completely in her throat. I was always amazed when she did that to me. I was closer and closer to cum, but she would not let me. She switched on the plug, and the vibrations I felt nearly pushed me over the edge. She stopped sucking me, and the only way I was feeling was the plug inside me, and the pussy on my face.

She grabbed my hair and pushed it between her legs. She wanted more. She untied me so that I could please her, she knew my submission has now complete. I pushed a finger in her pussy and one in her ass while I has devouring her. She enjoyed the feeling, moaning with pleasure and listening at the vibrating noise of the plug. She was going to cum.. I sucked on her clit and she took the plug, and nearly took it out, just to push it inside again. I felt a jolt of pain, but also a sting of pleasure. I whimpered, and that pushed her over the edge, as she was fucking me with that toy.

I felt a huge amount of cum dripping on my lips, and licked her pussy clean, swallowing everything that got into my mouth. She let out a satisfied moan, But now I wanted her.. to own me. So when she collapsed by my side, I got up, took out the plug, and bent over her desk. She looked at me with a renewed lust and passion, and knew exactly was she was going to do.

She knelt behind me, and I felt her tongue dancing around my anus, and on it. The feeling was exquisite, as I abandoned myself to this anal pleasure. She put a finger inside me, while she was licking my balls and stroking my cock. Her finger got in and out, really fast, and then she put a second one, making sure I was open enough for what was to come just after that.

"Stay put" she ordered me.

I did not move, heard some clinging noises, and after a little while, she was behind me, seizing my waist with both hands, as something was poking my butthole. I understood what she was going to do, and what it was.. I tried to get away, not feeling ready for it yet, but she did not let me go. One hand went on my shoulder, blocking me, and she whispered to my ear, while positioning her strap-on on my ass "This will please me more than it will hurt you."

I opened my eyes wide, and in a last attempt, I tried to get away, but her grip was firm, and my legs were weak. I just felt the invasion in my ass along with a stinging pain. She pushed it all the way in, and I opened my mouth to scream but I made no sound. It was just too intense. She began to fuck me, and I heard the noise of her thighs slapping against my ass cheeks as my butt was penetrated and violated.

I loved it. I loved being her toy and being used like this, just after I had used her. My cock was rock hard, and when she understood that I would not resist anymore, she pinched my nipple hard, and began stroking my cock.

The pain behind subsided quite quickly, and I felt a warm sensation. It was pleasure, my prostate glans was being stimulated by her violent thrusts in my backside, and I was loving it.

"Make me your slut, ma'am, please.. make me your toy."

"Shut up whore, toys do not talk."

She was frenzied, and wild and the beast I was scared of was completely out, and now for her the only thing that counted was pounding me hard and making me scream.

I felt my orgasm build, but it did not come from her stroking my cock, it came from my anus. The feeling was overwhelming and the rest of my body went numb, the only thing I could feel was this delicious feeling, this delicious pleasure she was causing.

I moaned louder and louder, and that just made her increase the speed and power of her thrusts. I really was her slut. I moaned, and nearly screamed as I felt the first wave of the orgasm hitting me like a tsunami. She felt my cock twitch, and slapped me hard on the ass while I was coming. She also was going to cum, just by seeing me in this position. She was so aroused she could not think logically. I heard her moan while my orgasm reached his peak, she was beginning hers. She convulsed and rocked her hips into mine while I was coming all over her hand. I collapsed on the Desk a few moments before she did, and afterwards, she covered her face and breasts with my cum.

"Lick my breasts slave."

I hesitated.

"I will clean off my face." She said, bringing a finger full of cum to her lips and licking it hungrily.

I complied to her order, and cleaned her breasts of my cum. After that, she took off the strap on, and took me in her arms, as I took he in mine. We were both with our ass gaping open, but we were so well.

"I missed you.. " she whispered.

"Yeah, I kind of felt that." I said bringing a hand to my ass..

"Me too."

We felt asleep almost immediately, only to wake up in the morning, with a huge need for more...

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • First Night After My Return Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 599 milliseconds