• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Sci-Fi & Fantasy
  • /
  • A Journey into a Strange Mind Vol. 02

A Journey into a Strange Mind Vol. 02

Prologue:

Lady Migistra Dominus. (Pro)

Refined, classy and dangerous Lady Migistra Dominus (aka Lady M or Lady D) is the last known survivor of House Dominus and it's cadet branch, house Phalicious who were once the ruling house of Atsanthia until her ancestor's brother King Zedric V took a female orc to bride. Zedric's human bloodline was broken and House Dragon wood took its place as the ruling house.

Lady M was older woman in her mid-60s however she retained most if not all her beauty, with hair to her shoulder which is dark blond with gradually get lighter further down it goes and small sign of crow's feet and breast that were not as firm as they once were but were in better shape than any other woman her age.

She bought together and formed a group of warrior women hailing from all different backgrounds then she trained them from 18 years onward in becoming a team. She used her domnitirx background to teach the girls on how to channel their sexual energy in order to fight in the way of the three goddesses.

This team frequently separates to go their own path but when Lady D send word for them, they come running but to mistress.

Nagma Zura (pro)

Nagma with orange brown skin and an athletic body topped by long silky black hair she originates from India. She came to Lady D's service when she was 19 and since then she has help Migistra on many missions against the orc kind. She frequently wears a red and gold saree and her choice of weapon is a golden Damascus sword which has been reddened with patterns from its forging , with a red hilt and handle it was passed down to her by her father on her 18th birthday. She is very good at leading and has a relaxed personality otherwise. She enjoys playing instruments and singing when not training for battle or actually in a battle. The sword is named Naga and is one of many in her family.

Azza (pro)

Azza comes from Arabia, when her white hood is down her dark brown hair flows out with some parts curling. She has light skin and wears a white dress ending in a fanned out skirt with gold streaks and a gold breast plate to top it off she has a hood attracted to it with a mouth piece to protect her form the desert storm. On her wrists she wears a golden bracelets encrusted with jewels and apart from blocking blades some people speculate it serves another purpose. She is very aggressive even to her friends but to them she tries to play it of as a 'cute light hearted friendly aggressiveness'. Her choice of weapon are two daggers made of curved blade of steel and curved handles of gold that has Arabic writing inscribed on it and a scimitar with the same fashion. Before she came into Lady M's service she was the daughter of a sultan and one of his concubines. A little later she was ward of her father but never an heir, her brother would take crown and her sister would marry off to royalty. Azza however became excellent at fighting with blades alongside her brother but spent most of her time sneaking around the city, jumping building and soon after she would carry out surveillance for her father. She soon befriended a street rat named Oulanna who had ginger hair and would often wear green, together they would carry out street missions. She soon fell in love with a young name Anton, who had black skin and a large cock.

Lady Migistra Dominus(I)

My girls had come so far, when I first saw them in their late they were a mess but I whipped them into shape and I mean literally whip them into shape. My BDSM dungeon straightens them up when they went crooked. Azza and Sentoki spent the most time in there, but I enjoyed breaking out my bondage gear and outfit.

I recall once, Azza, Ashanti and Sentoki began to fight amongst themselves so I tied them up together and made them worship my feet first then I reposition them so worshiped each other's pussy until they were about to cum, but I would not allow it until they apologised to each other, this worked well on the other two girls but Azza was a stubborn one however I managed to break her into the woman she is now.

The two girls were practising with the sword in front of me and both were getting better than they were, however I say 'both' as the rest of the girls were yet to come. In my head I tried to recall who was missing.

"Hmm we have Ashanti, Sentoki, Geileis, Nyermina and I've been told that Geileis will be bring her younger sister who had recently turn 18 but what was her name? What was her name?"

I walked outside in the courtyard as I knew my girls would be able to handle themselves well without me.

I saw pondering what it would be like to teacher another girl the way and then I thought back to my youth and how these halls were full again, how my mother would teach me the way of the dominatrix.

I started to finger myself until the pussy juice ran through my fingers as I lay on the grass with my pussy pounding.

I also thought about the story Azza told me when she was younger, this story stuck to me through all these years.

When she was 18 one of her missions were to spy on a suspected slave trader, when Azza was found out by the slave trader he seduced her and showed his big black cock. In and old in and out the cock went whiles stretching her pussy, in every position she was fucked; on her back, doggy and even on her knees as she saw her pussy juice thick and white on his cock. The slave trader blew his load on Azza's tongue causing them to go white and stay that colour for the whole day, after the activity the slave trader showed her where she kept the slave just so he can throw here in with them but she managed to escape and brought down the fury of the sultan upon him.

My pussy erupted with juice as I cummed all over the grass, marinating it with my honey, I licked my sticky fingers and then just laid down flat.

Azza(I)

Every swing she made, every strike she delivered, I blocked. Magna's sword fighting differed from mine as hers were upfront strong, mine were sneaky and fast. Soon I would have caught that silly old gold thing in the crosses of my two large daggers and I have yet to bring out my scimitar.

"You've gotten better than last time."

"Nope, you just got worse." I teased her.

And then again our sword began to dance.

"Oh my god! My top!" In the sword frenzy I had accidently nipped her blouse slightly.

"I'm so sorry, but it does make you much hotter." I wasn't lying.

I knew I had to make it up to her because unlike me her feelings get hurt real bad. I moved closers to her as we dropped my daggers and I kissed her neck.

"Here. Let me make it up to you." I pulled the rest of the blouse of along with the trousers.

"I like where this is going." She pulled my clothes of a well. I knelt down slightly to put those big brown tits in my mouth. I alternated between sucking her nipples and sucking the whole breast, well as much as I could fit in my mouth.

"Next is my pussy." She demanded in a sexy tone. And how could I resist, I cup my hand around her bum and began moving up toward her pussy.

I lay her down and spread her legs; the brown pussy was wet already. I began to lick it clean with my tongue covering each inch of her lady cave. As her juices filled my mouth I could hear myself slurp, I was like a cat drinking water out of a bowl with it tongue.

Her feet came really close to my face so I grabbed it and started massaging it, making sure I treated all the toes equally.

"That's right, keep on licking and don't ever stop" I heard her moans of pleasure. I suppose she was having the time of her life.

"I have a surprise for you." I knew that my strap on would be the deal breaker for this.

"Stay here Magna, I will go and get it." I saw the excitement in her eyes and a padded across to my room to get my secret weapon.

Nagma Zura (I)

With my pussy dripped wet I watch Azza come back with a big black strap on. She put a leg on each side of me as I came eye level with the black beast. This bought me back to the 18th birthday ceremony where I was fucked by several men and women. I closed my eyes and thought back to that ceremony as my mouth opened up it began to water. She moves her pelvis toward my face as the dildo penetrated my mouth; I tasted material it was made out as the toy expanded my mouth causing me to produce more saliva. First I move my head in and out on the toy and then I take it out to see my spit hanging of it as I move my head back towards it and give it a sloppy kiss before putting it back it to my mouth. Now Azza had full control of the contraption as he began throat fucking me.

"That's right lube it up"

I almost had the entire dildo inside me and I felt like gagging, but Lady trains us better than this and gave us higher tolerance.

"Now you're the bottom, Nags." Azza laughed.

"mhhhfff." My reply was muffled but I tried the best I could.

Soon Azza had thrusted deeper than she had before which prompt the dildo to disappear completely into my mouth for a good couple of seconds. My nose was close against her body so much so that I could feel the grains of where she shaved her public hair I was soon finding it harder to breath but soon Azza pulled out, with a deep breath I bent my neck back as the bridge of spit collapsed.

She took a step back and pulled my feet up onto her shoulder then stuck the toy into my pussy, it felt great as my walls were stretched and the sensation took over as she went in and out of me. Azza grabbed my foot and started to worship it; licking, sniffing and kissing it and this made me feel like a goddess.

Azza decided to pick me up and soon I was on her waist with the dildo buried deep inside of me, my ass began claps together as she fucked me. I felt her lips on mine, her tongue in my mouth and the taste of my pussy as well. Soon the sensation overcame me and I began to shiver and squirm as I felt my warm juices tricked down my leg.

"I'm cumming!"

"Shut up and carry on kissing me" Azza was amendment on dominating me as we spent this moment in pleasure.

Azza (II)

I think she has forgotten about the dress, well I hope so. We both sat cuddling each other as I licked some of the juices of the strap- on I couldn't help but think of Anton and his big cock or even Oulanna's ginger pussy.

"Hello lesbos." From the door emerged a masked woman painted all in gold body paint with golden breast and panty; the panty was almost covered by silk skirt with a belt above it holding her two weapons. Weppons that very similar to mine by her had a long thin blade with other shorter curved metals on each side so it looked like a small trident or a big fork, this weppon was called a Sia.

I walk up to the woman and moved the masked up her black hair highlighted by gold and I kissed her.

"Nyermina! How was your travels from Egypt?" Nagma shouted.

"Yes do tell us we need a good story to hear after our little whipping session over"

Lady Migistra Dominus. (II)

"So I leave you both for 1 minute and you're already fucking each other, without me? And you I think I need to punish you for coming so late."

"Sorry mistress." The collective apologies meant nothing without proper punishment.

"Your apologises will be mean something to me only if you come this walk this way, no crawl this way"

With a trail of crawling women behind me I led the into the 'play room.' One by one I strung them up and started to simulate their pussies. Nagma seemed the most sensitive, I began whipping Azza as her cum started to drop and then I moved onto Nyermina and squeezed her tits before whipping her as well.

All their screams, moans and groans made my pussy wet and with that, I attracted a contraption that prevents them from cumming but continues to elevate the pleasure they feel.

"Please let us cum"

"Mabey I will, but first you all need to do something for me"

I released them from the straps on but not from the orgasm preventing contraption so that they could crawl up to me like good little bitches. I saw on the chair and opened legs.

" Nagma and Azza you treat my feet, Nyermina you make me cum so I can do the same for you girls"

As Nagma and Azza began worshiping my feet, Nyermina' tongue moved and down my pussy, in and out and through all the good spots. The sloppy tongue started to make my quake and looking deep into her big eyes as she did that made it even more pleasurable. The two other girls were enjoying licking my feet clean, with my toe brushing against their tongue they began bending and twisting their heads in all different angle to get every single spot. All three of them were desperate for relief.

"oh god yes, I'm Cumming" My body began to squirm as my cum filled up Nyermina's mouth, after I caught my breath and I settled down I stood up and released the girls from their contraptions one by one and one by one they started to orgasm on the floor and trail of cum lubricate the floor.

"Th-th-hank you mistress" Everyone chanted with a shortening of breath.

After dinner Nyermina was allowed to look around my palace halls a she had departed from it for so long. Its crimson read walls with gold bordering brought the look of nostalgia to her golden face.

Epilogue:

Lady Migistra Dominus(EP)

Lady M slept with her silky night gown on and as she dreamt, she saw a terrible image of the wars to come; Dreaded wings of night and a body of sliver, hard abs and gigantic breast it stood in a spiral of black and white light with her head bald and smooth.

"Your days will end at my heels"

The words sent shivers through Migistra's body but not before the figue had changed sex, the breast had turn into rock hard pecs and a large penis had appeared where the front of the vagina once had been.

Migistra woke up knowing that she had to prep the girl as soon as possible.

Azza( Ep)

She dream about Anton's black cock in flaccid her mouth, growing hard as see pleasured him, Ouulanna was also there sucking his balls. Azza was lying next to Nyermina and she started touching her body, trying to act out the dream as best as possible.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Sci-Fi & Fantasy
  • /
  • A Journey into a Strange Mind Vol. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 539 milliseconds