• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Karen Ch. 05: The Sadist

Karen Ch. 05: The Sadist

123

Thank you to BradCarpenter for editing this story.

***

Ken was lying naked on Karen's bed while she stroked his hard-on with gentle, slow, soft strokes. She sat on the edge of the bed, fully closed, in a white shirt and short black skirt. She had been teasing his cock for nearly an hour.

"I'm looking for new challenges!" She told Ken, while curling her index finger around the top of his cock.

Ken gasped.

"It was fun training myself with you. But now I can effortlessly do anything I want to you and you are unable to stop me. You are addicted to my body, my strength, and my willpower." With three hard, fast strokes she brought him to the edge of an orgasm.

Ken winced and buckled suffering a mixture of arousal, frustration, and light pain. He knew that she was able to hold him in this state of near cumming for a long time. She often enjoyed letting him struggle for release. She changed pace and pressure again. He barely felt her touch. He muffled a groan.

"Dealing with is you is very relaxing for me. It feels so comfortable and familiar. I like it!" She let go of his cock for a moment.

For some moments, he caught his breath but soon gasped again. She blew a soft warm breath on his cock and his cock twitched like it was searching blindfolded for contact with her skin. Then she wanked him again with only two fingers.

"To subdue my math teacher was an exciting experience. But I knew he hadn't had much contact with women. Also, I could use his strong foot and leg fetish to my advantage. He hadn't experienced any woman before who had appreciated his fetishes. So this was very new for him, and some parts of him wanted to lose to me. So he gave in to my sexuality." Karen stopped stroking him, stood up, and took her skirt and panties off.

She placed her cunt over Ken's mouth, catching his eyes with her intense glance.

"Lick!" She ordered.

While Ken licked her, she humped up and down on his face, one arm stretched above her head. She looked like a cowgirl riding a wild horse. Ken had trouble following her motions while licking her.

"My new challenge is Nick. You know Nick? He is almost 20 and he is known to be a sadist." She explained.

"But he's not only a sadist. Most sadists respect women. Their play in SM-sessions are just love games, you know? But I've heard, he doesn't care for the feelings of the women he played with. He really wounded some of my friends. I think it's time to teach him a lesson, and I want to do it. It must be really exiting to subdue a sadist." Karen continued.

Ken shook his head in disagreement and stopped licking: "Don't try it Karen, it could be dangerous!"

"Yes, he is dangerous. But that's the point. It's such a thrill! Now, shut up, boy! There is nothing to discuss. By the way, who will stop me? You?" She chuckled and pressed her crotch hard against his mouth and nose. He couldn't breathe for a moment. She rose up a little to give Ken space to lick her cunt and clit again.

When she was near an orgasm, she grabbed his head with both hands.

"Harder, boy!" After some moments, she pressed Ken's head hard against her wet cunt.

She let out a high-pitched scream and climaxed hard and long. Her cum spurted in Ken's open mouth. After some seconds, she let his head go. Ken panted for air.

"Open my blouse!" Despite her mind-blowing orgasm, she looked fresh and relaxed.

After he unbuttoned her, she stripped off the blouse. He adored her firm, well defined tummy and her perky breasts protruding in the air. She placed his hands on her big stiff nipples. He rubbed and tweaked them soft between his fingers.

"Now lick me very, very, soft and slow, boy!" Karen's pleased smile made Ken proud and happy.

She pressed her arms to her side and looked down at her prey. This time without moving herself, she ordered Ken. "Slide your tongue over my clit and in my pussy. You know how I like to feel your tongue and teeth. Keep going." When she was close to an orgasm again, she moved back and placed her cunt over his still rock hard cock.

"I'll tell you what I think about Nick." With one hand, she inserted the tip of his cock and took him all way in.

Without visible motion, she began to massage his cock with her strong, trained inner muscles. Although this was a familiar feeling for Ken, it blew his mind like it was the first time.

Karen continued, "I don't think, Nick is a real sadist. I think it is like some homophobic men. They hate homosexuality to hide their own gay side from themselves and others. They are in fear of losing their masculinity. I think Nick fears his submissive and masochistic side. I will show it to him—the hard way.

"I'll make the sadist mine!" She raised her body until Ken's cock almost left her pussy completely.

"I'll hurt him and humiliate him!" She took Ken's cock all way in.

"I enslave the sadist!" She slowly rose upwards until only the tip of his cock was in contact with her cunt.

"I'll make him whimper and whine!" Karen plunged on his cock and Ken grunted.

After the next stroke, she shrieked out loud and she and Ken violently came together. She collapsed over him and pinched her fingernails into his back.

"Oh, that was good, boy!" She purred after her orgasm faded away.

Totally exhausted, Ken had difficulty not closing his eyes.

"You look tired, boy!" Karen chuckled and kissed him soft on his lips, while he fell asleep.

***

After school, Karen stepped up to Nick before he left the schoolyard.

"Ehm, hello!" She lowered her gaze.

Nick had an arrogant expression on his face. "Hello! What do you want, girl?"

"Ehm, I heard, that you are . . ." Karen stopped speaking, she seemed to be nervous.

"I am what?" Nick grabbed her chin and raised her head until Karen had to look into his eyes.

After some moments, she lowered her gaze again. "That should give him the feeling that he was the one with more willpower," she thought.

Karen sighed: "I've heard, that, that you are into, into—BDSM . . ."

Nick was pleased and he checked Karen out, she seemed to him to be a good plaything. He had mentioned her good looking face and her beautiful slim and firm body before and often imagined playing with this beautiful woman, but he was never the one who asked for something. Never! That could damage his reputation as a sadist.

"What do you want?" After a moment he decided to address her in a sexual connotation. "Bitch!"

"I, I, I am interested . . . ," Karen replied shyly.

"Down on your knees, Bitch!" He emphasized the last word.

Karen looked shyly around. There were only a handful of pupils leaving the schoolyard. No one paid any attention to her. She knelt.

"The next time, I give you an order, you will not think about if you want to or not. I expect immediately obedience from you. Is that clear?" Nick hid his satisfaction.

"Y-yes!" She had learned from Ken to stammer in such situations. She hid her amusement as this sudden thought crossing her mind.

"Master!" He corrected her. "From now on, I am your master and you'll address me correctly!"

"Yes, M-Master." Karen sighed again and bowed her head. She looked ashamed. Her plan to make contact with Nick worked fine. Also, she had to admit that acting submissive thrilled her. That was a surprise for her, but didn't lead to changing her plan. It only added more fun.

"Meet me Thursday evening at my place!" He told her and gave her his address.

He was hooked, Karen thought, pleased. What would he have done if she had told him she didn't have time for him that evening?

"Ehm, oooh, I'm not sure. Thursday I have to . . ." she paused with an uncomfortable look on her face.

"Don't criticize my instructions again! At six o'clock! "He grabbed her hair and pulled her head back.

She willingly presented her long neck, closed her eyes, and lightly opened her mouth like she wanted to be kissed. As he released her head, she had the impression he had thought about that option for a moment.

"No Master! I was disobedient. I need to be punished, Master!" She replied dramatically.

"I'll think about the right penalty and give it to you on Thursday. Wait until I am gone, then you may stand up." He left the schoolyard.

***

Karen arrived wearing a long coat. In high heels, she was a little bit taller than Nick. She put her bag on the ground. With a pleased smile, she looked down at him while she unbuttoned one after another button on her coat. Then she let her coat slide down. She wore a short, light blue sport top and snug shorts in the same color. With a pleased look, Nick gaped at her slim and sexy body. Karen smiled at him expectantly. Without being ordered to, she sank to her knees.

"I'm here, Master, as you ordered."

Ken looked around nervously to see if someone watched them. Karen suspected that his neighbors didn't know about his sexual activities and he didn't want them to know.

"Come in, Bitch!" he ordered.

Karen grabbed her coat and bag and stood up. She entered the flat with slow steps. Nick moved back and stood before the wardrobe. She approached him slowly, but it didn't seem that she would stop. Nick took a step backward. When she was really close, she stood before him for a short moment and looked down on him again. That was not very submissive, she knew. The question was, would he mention it and would he react. She noticed a slight sign that he was uncomfortable. Then she sank to her knees again and bent a little bit forward. Her head was now only a hands-reach away from his crotch. Instinctively, Nick stepped back another little step to get some room. Somehow, he looked puzzled. "He feared he could lose control," Karen thought, "He's not so strong when someone else takes the initiative."

She didn't want him to get skeptical about her submissive appearance at the moment. He needed to be the dominant in this meeting. So, Karen took care to not seem too aggressive.

"I've been bad, Master," Karen whispered, "I need to be punished."

Nick ordered her to follow him to the bedroom. There, he had her kneel again. While she knelt, he blindfolded her with a scarf and placed a cold leather collar around her neck. Karen knelt for some minutes. In her blindfolded state, she didn't know what happened around her. That disturbed her, but she couldn't find a way to avoid it. She also found being at his mercy arousing. Anyway, she was also aroused by her plan to turn the tables.

Then Nick spoke, "You are a dirty, dirty bitch."

"Yes, of course, why not?" Karen thought and suppressed a chuckle in a mixture of nervousness and anticipation. "Be careful with silly thoughts," she criticized herself. She wouldn't ruin the scene with giggles. She rolled her eyes. Fortunately, he couldn't see it. "Praise to the scarf around her head," she thought. She had to suppress a chuckle again.

"I've been a bad, bad girl, Master. Please punish me." she purred.

She wouldn't give away the leadership totally to Nick. It was necessary to stay on the active side to interrupt his activities.

"My ass needs to be punished so bad. Please let me feel your strong hand spanking my ass. Please give me a hiding, Master." Karen continued.

Then she decided to seem unsure and stammered, "I, I, I've b-been so, so bad!"

Who the hell knew what she had done to be so bad, but who cared about the details. "She would be really bad soon," Karen thought, amused.

Kneeling in the bedroom, she concentrated on moving simply, but sexily. When she breathed, she lifted and lowered her breasts. She added a little circle move to her breasts. She opened her mouth and licked her upper lips slightly.

"Please bend me over your knees and spank my ass with your strong masterful hands, Master." She begged for her punishment. It seemed useful to her plan to get in physical contact with Nick.

"That's a good idea, Slave. I'm pleased with your proposal." Nick said.

He grabbed the collar at the ring in front and ordered her to stand up. He sat down on a chair. He stripped of Karen's pants and panties and placed her on his knees. He fondled her ass for a moment and begun to spank her with his bare hands. It hurt but also tingled in her clit. It surprised her again. She thought it might be worthwhile to experiment with her new found submissive side in future.

She tried to ignore the pain and catch his rhythm. She made short circle movements with her ass to give him something to view. Also, she pushed her belly in his crotch between the beats to stimulate him. Soon she noticed that something became hard under her.

"Your butt is mine . . . because I'm bad, I'm bad" The catchy Michael Jackson song crossed her mind. Despite the pain, she had trouble not laughing out loud. After a minute, she was out of danger of laughing or giggling.

"Uuuuh, I can feel your masterful cock. I feel it with my tummy. It is growing and it feels very big, Master!" Karen said, without being ordered to speak.

Nick continued to spank her, while he got aroused under her unnoticed teasing.

"Your cock is really rock hard now, Master. I'm impressed." She decided to flex her ass cheeks for the next beat.

Nick's hand slapped hard against her unexpectedly hard ass. Surprised he recognized the burning in his hand. It didn't seem intentional to Nick. So he decided not to mention it.

Despite the aches, she managed to flex her ass cheeks from time to time. She wanted the spanking to come to an end.

Nick pretended that he hadn't noticed it, but his right hand hurt more and more.

Nick decided to quit her spanking after some time: "Enough, Slave! Kneel again!"

The spanking had really hurt Karen's ass and it had become red and warm. She was also aroused in a strange and unexpected way. But that didn't enter her mind.

***

As Karen knelt in front of him, she stretched the fabric of her shirt with her breasts again. She knew that her hard nipples were clearly visible.

"Master, may I speak?" Karen asked sheepishly.

"Yes, Slave!"

"Master, I-I want to know, what a slave is. I've read some stories and books with slaves and there are some differences. Some slaves are very passive. They don't do anything without being ordered. But, is that the right way for a slave to serve a real master like you? Some slaves are very active." Karen explained, while nearly imperceptibly gyrating her breasts again. Nick's cock throbbed.

"I want to be a slave who tries to know what you, my master, wish. I want to act for your pleasure, just before you tell me your wishes. I think a real slave knows what her master wants. Not only what he wants, a real slave pleasures her master before he even wishes something. A good slave knows what is good for you before you even know it, Master." She pretended to be shy and nibbled her lower lip.

Nick hadn't thought about this point before, he always experienced slaves who took orders but didn't have ideas on their own. Karen's idea sounded good.

"That is a very important insight." he answered.

"And . . ." She acted unsure, as if she fought with speaking out her thoughts.

And, and, and . . . I am dying to see your cock!" She spit out.

"It felt so powerful, so masterful, so big and strong under my belly while you've gave me my needed spanking. Please. Master, can I see it?" Karen begged.

Nick was pleased. She seemed to be absolutely horny too. He liked the idea that his spanking and his cock aroused her.

Nick stripped off his trousers and his underpants. Than he removed the scarf around her eyes.

"Thank you, Master." Karen purred.

His hard, erect cock stood proud in the air. It was not extraordinary big, but Karen knew that most men like to hear women admire their cocks.

"It is such a big and strong cock. Ehm, is, is it allowed for your little slave to touch the masterful cock of yours?" Karen asked shyly.

"Yes, you are allowed." Nick answered broad-minded and broad-smiling.

Karen extended her index finger and slid it up and down the upper side of his cock. Nick's cock jumped upwards after her finger left his cock.

"Ooh, it is, so, so majestic. So masterful. I don't dare to touch it further. It's so powerful." Karen blushed and lowered her eyes. She had trained herself to blush when she wanted to. The trick was to think about something that she really was ashamed of.

"Touch my cock again. You needn't to be scared." His voice had a rasping sound.

"Thank you, my master." She gripped his cock firmly with both hands and made circular movements in different directions.

The sudden intensive and sexy touch made him groan.

"You like what I do? Shall I caress it further, Master?" Her hands left his cock again.

"Oh, y-you have done this very well, Slave." He tried to sound tolerant and not horny as hell. "You are allowed to caress it. You don't need to stop until I order you to."

"I don't know how to thank you, Master." After some firm, slow strokes, she held his cock at the base, placed her mouth around it, and sucked it all in.

"Uuuuh!" Nick grunted.

Her mouth left his cock. "I'm happy that you like what I do."

She grabbed his hips with both hands and shoved his crotch back and forth. He didn't offer any resistance. His cock slid in and out of her wet, soft mouth. He gaped with a wide-open mouth, watching as his cock disappeared completely in her throat again and again.

"Yes, I-I like it very much, my sweet slave." Nick's breathing became faster.

After some minutes of her sucking and shoving him, he became hornier and hornier. "Let him think with his cock, and you can control even a sadist," Karen thought, inwardly smiling.

His legs trembled in anticipation of a great orgasm.

Karen lips left his cock completely, Nick's cock bounced in the air. She blew soft and warm on his cock, and it jumped again. Nick grunted.

"Oh, I'm so glad, that you like what I do to you. I'm so glad, that you are pleased with me, Master."

"Grrrrmhp, don't stop yet, PLEASE!" Nick rolled his eyes in desperation of his ruined orgasm.

That was begging. Yes, the sadist begged. Karen was pleased.

Karen sucked his cock all in, this time very soft and slow. Then she increased her pace. Her hands left his hips and found and kneaded his ass cheeks.

It didn't take long until he was close again. This time she didn't reduce her stimulation but distracted him by pressing one finger on his anus.

He grunted, but didn't want to cut her off with orders. He was so close. She released his cock with her mouth and grabbed it with her other hand. While stroking his cock downward, she pushed it against his pelvis so he moved back. He felt her finger gliding into his anus. He cried out in soft pain and astonishment. Then she pushed against his ass so his pelvis moved forward. His cock slid into her waiting hand until she pushed him back again.

He felt trapped between her finger in his anus and her hand around his cock. She made him bounce backward and forward, faster and faster.

"I've impaled him on my finger." Karen thought and continued shoving him back and forth.

It was frustrating and painful and horny as hell at the same time. He was so close and wanted to cum so bad. He didn't dare disturb her. Beads of sweat were running down his whole body.

"I've impaled him on my finger. I've trapped him between my hands. I'm in command. I'm in control. He's not very masterful." Karen smiled inwardly.

After some time, she noticed that he would probably explode violently with one or two more strokes. Quickly, she removed her hands, stood up, and pushed hard against his chest.

He fell to the floor and was lying on his back.

"I want to fuck you. I want to feel your powerful cock in my greedy cunt, Master!" She sat on his chest with his upper arms under her knees.

Nick didn't protest. "Yes, you dirty little slut, engulf my big powerful cock with your wet pussy."

Karen stripped off her shirt. He gawked, astounded at her lean and firm naked upper body. She raised her arms and pressed her chest forward to accentuate her perky firm breasts.

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Karen Ch. 05: The Sadist

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 17 milliseconds