• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • A Fantastical Kidnapping Ch. 00

A Fantastical Kidnapping Ch. 00

Author’s Note: All characters in this story are 18 or older, and any possible hint of that not being the case is not to be interpreted as so.

Also to be noted: This story does have, and will have, large amounts of smut in it. This introduction has A LOT less. If you don’t care for context, go for chapter 1. This is for everyone who actually care about the story.

===============================================

Introduction


This is a story all about how my life got flipped upside do- No! I’m not going to have the first sentence of my story be a lyric from the theme song of a cheesy 90’s sitcom. Though it is an oddly accurate statement. This is the story of how my life was completely changed. For better or worse, only time can tell. It’s weird that I talk about it so relaxed considering how it was forced upon me. I’ve always been someone who rolls with it though. Alright, enough fooling around. I suppose it is time I actually tell you the story, and what happened.

My name is Eric. I’ve got a last name, but it really doesn’t matter. So yeah, Eric. The name itself feels so generic. Which means it fitted me well. I have always felt like a background character in someone else’s story. Another face in the classroom, or coffee shop. I might get a line or two, but in the end whatever happened to me didn’t feel like it really mattered. My self-esteem was less than optimal.

I was never unattractive; I was never really attractive. I just seemed bland. I was a twenty year old cardboard cut-out. I had a short, “every guy you’ve ever seen”, light brown hair cut. The kind of color you find in the bristles of an old used paintbrush. With weary, almost bored, wooden plank brown eyes. A fit, but not in any way muscular, body with scrapes of flab. See where I’m going with this? Nothing too ugly sounding, but nothing that pops either. I might be too hard on myself, but I think you have a good picture of me in your head.

There is an exception though.

This is perhaps, and most likely, the source of all my insecurities. A small penis. Yes, the worst insecurity of a man. It was horrible. I had the idea running on a loop in my head every time I got close to someone.
“This is nice”, I’d think to myself. “This is all going great. But what’s going to happen when I get in bed with her? How do you keep a relationship going when you can’t satisfy the person you’re insane for? You don’t. It takes a lot to have a good, long lasting relationship. It takes self-awareness, kindness, and patience. It takes a lot of stuff. And sex is another part of it. A part I can’t deliver.”

So I never really got close to anyone. Not close enough at least. If you don’t try, you don’t fail. Unfortunately, you also don’t succeed. After a few negative experiences while young, I didn’t have sex for a long time. I could never really tell though if it was my four inch dick or if it was my anxiety and self-doubt about it that ruined those experiences.

With this in mind, let us now move forward to the beginning of this tale…


Sex, drugs, and Rock ‘n’ Roll. Not particularly in that order though.

This was the concert I was waiting for all summer. I followed the newly formed band for months online, loving all their work. This was it. Time to finally see them in action. I needed this. Too much time on school and studies. This was my time to finally relax.

After parking my car and reaching the entrance I happily waited in line. As I saw everyone else packed together at the gates I thought about why I came here alone. None of my friends enjoyed this band, but I was determined to see it.

Just as my thoughts drifted to ways of making the night more interesting alone, a voice was heard in the crowd.

“VIP tickets! One hundred and twenty dollars! Two left! VIP tickets…”

Ah, one of these guys. At any event, especially concerts, they come to buy tickets and wait until it’s sold out to jack up prices. Usually they’re bastards looking for quick money. Usually it works too. Though I blow most of these guys off, this one really struck me. This was what I needed to make tonight a little more interesting! I questioned the legitimacy of the ‘VIP’ tickets for a moment, but figured if they weren’t real I still had my regular pre-bought ticket to get in. So I took a chance.

A girl in front of me, redhead, buys a ‘VIP’ ticket. After she leaves I step to the man.

“You got any VIP tickets left?” I ask.

“Sure do. Last one. You should consider yourself lucky!”

I whip out my wallet and grab the cash. A hundred twenty bucks was a lot, but I felt like having fun and taking a stupid chance.

After grabbing up the cash in my hand with a single swipe he handed me the ticket.

“Go around the left of the building to a door guarded by a large man. Just show him the ticket and he’ll give you a badge and let you through.”

I nodded and went off.

Slightly surprised that I was actually let in, I wondered down the hall to the VIP area. Going through a bulky push handle door I make it to what seems to be it. A small well lit black room with comfortable chairs and furniture. As I sit down and take my seat I look around I immediately notice the redhead who bought a ticket ahead of me earlier.

She was cute. Like I said, she had a natural and dark looking head of bushy red hair. She had on a tight fitting green top and skinny jeans. She was skinny, but had some curves to her. Didn’t really have much in the way of breasts, but I saw how good her ass looked when I was behind her. She had a small amount of make up on her, and had a dirty smirk on her face as she talked to her friend. She seemed like she would be nice to talk to.

As her eyes shifted to me I gave a guilty smile to her and quickly looked away.

Little practice made me horrible at flirting. I wasn’t even going dream of trying to with her.

As I sat with a slight awkwardness about me, I saw someone fast approaching out of the corner of my eye.

The man was wearing a grey business suit with a purple tie. Douche haircut. He had frustrated look on his face. He turned to us.

“We’re gonna have an on stage bit with some fans for one of the first songs. Do we have any volunteers?”

Everyone in their seats, including me, threw their hand up and started loudly talking to the man.

“Me!”

“Can I go?”

“Pleeeeee-“

With robot like precision he pointed at four of us.

“You, you, you, and you. Let’s go!”

After pointing at three other people his finger faced at me last.

And like that we were off! I quickly got up and followed him. We went through a door in the back of a room and were in another long stretch of hallway. As we walked at a fast pace I took note of those who joined me.

The cute mystery redhead was there of course.

Another girl, a friend of the redhead it seems, was there as well. She was much tanner, and had straight black hair. She was in a single black dress that cut off high above her knees. She was much shorter as well. She was chubbier. Pudgy. She had bigger tits though, I’ll give her that. Like the redhead before her, she seemed around my age. I wouldn’t be surprised if we went to the same university.

Behind her was an older man. He had a white beard that matched the hair on his head. He had a white t-shirt with a brown vest over it and a slashed to hell blue jeans. Bags under his eyes and wrinkles on his face showed his age. He had a bit of a pot belly. He was noticeably stalky.

After another minute or so of walking we finally reached a room that was somehow even smaller than the one we came from. This one only had white walls. As I looked over the room the Manager-esk man who brought us here snapped his fingers.

“Please put your hands out and look forward, we are gonna get some mics on you and put a harness on each of you for some on stage hijinks. I won’t spoil the surprise.”

Just as he finished talking four oddly large men wakled up to us with cords and equipment in their hands. As we got the harnesses attached he put his hands all over my body. It seemed almost as if the large man assigned to me was frisking us. Then he stopped and went to my collar with a clip on Mic.

“Could you uh…” His eyes dropped to my neck and he zoned out for a moment. “Could you please turn your head and show me your collar. Gotta get the wiring through.”

I complied and turn my head to the right of me. As the thoughts of what exactly they were going have me do on stage ran through my head Is potted something out of the corner of my eye. Before I could even react I felt a small pain near my neck and the man grabbed hold of me, forcing me still.

I don’t really remember much after that. All I remembered was waking up… here.


(The end of the introduction. The first chapter will be released very soon after this introduction, so if it peaks your interests then keep your eyes peeled. Sorry if you were dissatisfied at the lack of lovin’ in this intro, but there is just so much sex and filth in this story that I felt that I needed to establish some actual story first before we go diving into it. Please tell me what you think, and please especially tell me what I did wrong. Always room for improvement. Thanks for reading.)

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • A Fantastical Kidnapping Ch. 00

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 539 milliseconds