• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Transgender & Crossdressers
  • /
  • Arabian Nights Pt. 05

Arabian Nights Pt. 05

Defiled

*****

Sadan pulls his cock from Michele's anus with an audible plop. Semen mixed with lubricant run in a rivulet from Michele's anus down her thigh and soak into her tattered stockings. Sadan wipes his cock on the remains of her ripped panties and then pushes Michele facedown on the bed.

"You have performed well my pretty putta; better even than this afternoon. I'm glad I waited to fuck your infidel arse," Sadan spanks Michele's buttocks and reaches for his robe.

Michele lies there panting after the two men leave. Yes she has been forced to comply; but yet she can't deny that she has enjoyed the sex. Her soaked panties are testament to that and the afterglow of being fucked is like no other feeling she has ever experienced. Her genitals and anus are still tingling with pleasure.

There is a rap on the door; undoubtedly Sarina coming to check that she has performed her duty and to give her another lecture about being obedient, keeping her apartment clean, and looking after her clothes. Well fuck her! Sadan is pleased with her and that's all that matters. Michele is a quick learner.

She pulls down her skirt and walks to the door. She opens it wide expecting Sarina but Jamhal quickly steps inside and closes the door behind him.

"You have bought the Cabal much pleasure I hear?" he growls.

"You are indeed a beauty; I am usually not attracted to mukhannath, to boys yes, but not the - what do you call it? - Shemale."

"Fuck off Jamhal; Sarina has told me you are not allowed in the girls rooms," Michele tries to get around him to the door but he blocks her path.

Michele has had enough for one night.

"Fuck off you pimp cunt!" she screams at him.

Jamhal grabs Michele around her waist. She is no match for his strength and he simply lifts her up and puts her over his shoulder. Michele kicks and struggles but Jamhal just spanks her buttocks and laughs.

"Oww!" she cries.

"Stop it then!" Jamhal says, his hand squeezing her buttocks through her semen soaked panties.

"You can't touch me Jamhal, the Cabal will punish you," Michele screams.

"You are no longer unsullied putta; they will not care. Besides it feels like you have already succumbed to their ministrations," he chuckles as his fingers explore her semen sodden panties.

"You will regret this!" Michele whines.

Jamhal throws Michele on the bed and falls on top her. He smashes his mouth against hers. He gyrates against her, his tongue working feverishly in her mouth, his lips crush hers. He grips her behind, pawing at her buttocks and he pulls her lower body harder against him. He dry humps her; pushing his erect member against her through her clothes. Michele perceives a deep humming deep down in his throat and he begins to breathe heavily as he continues to kiss her deeply.

Jamhal reaches a hand between their bodies and adjusts his penis, then his hand flies back to her buttocks and he rucks up her skirt and uses both hands to caress her buttocks through her panties and pulls her against him.

He grinds himself against her, his cock hard against her lower abdomen. Michele feels the girth of his tumescent penis though the layers of her clothing. She does not respond and allows Jamhal to do what he is doing, hoping to get it over with.

Jamhal's kisses are hard and insistent he can taste her lipstick and makeup.

"Yes Mukhannath! You taste, smell, and feel like a girl; but you have the parts of a boy" Jamhal moans.

Jamhal reaches down again struggling with his erection; he pushes it down then releases it so that it springs forward and at the same time he forces Michele's legs open.

His cock is now wedged between her legs; hard against her crotch.

"Oh my god!" Jamhal groans and begins to hump against her.

He gets into a rhythm, dry fucking Michele in time with his feverish kisses; slowly circling his manhood against her body. Michele can feel his turgid penis trapped between her pantied crotch and gossamer cloaked thighs. Jamhal pushes against her and thrusts his cock into the silken trap made by her nylon-clad thighs and satin panty crotch. She can feel the head of his penis rubbing itself along hers through her panties.

Jamhal quickens his pace and his cock begins to throb. He pushes against Michele harder and holds her so tight that she is afraid that he will squeeze the breath out of her. His tongue is now a wild wet animal, thrashing in her mouth, fluttering and exploring every crevice.

Both his hands clench her buttocks, squeezing them roughly through her panties as he pushes her down into the mattress to the rhythm of his thrusts. He groans and grasps her buttocks so tight that she is worried he will tear through her already ripped panties. He pulls her hard against him and she feels his penis begin to pulse and throb. Then he quickly pulls himself away from her.

"No, no, no, no, you don't mukhannath! I will not spill my seed on you; I am going to spend my seed inside you!" he gasps, his body shuddering as he concentrates on preventing his orgasm.

Jamhal rests for a minute, then he moves from between her legs and moves further up the bed kneeling with his crotch level with her face. His hard cock wobbles in front of her eyes.

"Touch it!" he orders.

Michele reaches out with her hand, and gently strokes his turgid member with her fingertips.

Jamhal leans back slightly so that he can see her painted nails trailing along his shaft as she masturbates him. A thin thread of shimmering clear pre-come runs from the purple head of his penis and drips onto the sheets. He reaches out and caresses her stocking tops and then works his way up to her panties. Michele stiffens as she feels his hand go inside her panties and begin to fumble about. She forces herself to relax and he eventually finds her soft cock nestled in the crotch of her satin panties and he begins to free it from its little prison.

Michele concentrates on slowly masturbating him to the best of her ability. She grasps his member tightly and slowly squeezes and then flutters her fingers against the shaft as she works her hand up and down his penis. He is obviously enjoying it because he stares at her hand stroking him while his own hand strokes her stocking tops. His finally frees her penis and begins to squeeze it harder and harder.

Michele strokes his cock with firmer faster strokes. He lowers his head and kisses her, gently sliding his tongue along her gums, exploring her mouth. Then he sits back on his haunches removing his hand from inside her panties.

Jamhal reaches out and put his hands on her shoulders and turned her sideways on the bed. He draws himself closer and takes her head in his hands and pushes his crotch forward so that his glans nestles between her lipsticked lips. He keeps pushing until she opens her mouth. The musky smell of his loins mingles with the tang of his body odour.

"You take this shermuta and don't bite or I will beat you!" he warns.

He pushes his sleek hard manhood into Michele's mouth until she begins to gag and then he commences fucking her face. He thrusts his sleek-skinned penis in and out of her mouth. Underlying the taste of his body odour there is also a sweet salty taste that she now knows to be pre-seminal fluid. Her gag reflex remains suppressed as long as he doesn't drive his cock too deep into her throat, and she can tell that he is acutely aware of this because he is obviously holding himself back.

Michele breathes through her nose to compensate for the thick member filling her mouth. Jamhal tightens his grip on her head and eases his cock purposely in and out of her mouth. He pulls it back until her lips circled his purple glans and then thrusts forward, forcing his turgid meat deeper into her mouth. She moves her tongue around his shaft and can sense his enjoyment. Jamhal is moaning and grunting with pleasure.

"Yeah you whore, you like this don't you!"

"Take it shermuta, take it!" Jamhal howls.

Jamhal quickly pulls his penis from her mouth and sits back on his haunches again.

"As much as I would love to fill your pretty face with my spend I have other plans," he pants.

Jamhal rests for a minute or two, occasionally reaching down to kiss her passionately to keep himself aroused, but being careful not to drive himself over the brink.

He moves back down to the bottom of the bed. He jams two pillows under the small of Michele's back and lifts her lower body off the bed. He rucks her skirt up around her waist and pulls her legs apart and then lifts her high-heels high up off the bed. He sits on his haunches between her outstretched legs, he holds her nylon-sheathed legs open; her gleaming black high-heels held high. Her heavy makeup is smeared from Jamhal's kisses and sweaty passion; her damp hair is strewn around the pillow framing her face. They are both panting.

Jamhal positions himself further up the bed so that his member rubs against her panty crotch. He reaches out and pulls the gusset of her panties to one side exposing the crevice of her behind.

Michele knows what is coming and instinctively she tried to push herself down into the mattress and away from the invading member but Jamhal takes hold of her waist and digs his hands into her body to hold her steady.

"Oh no you don't putta; hold still while I tend to my needs, it will all be over soon" he hisses.

Jamhal adjusts his member so that his glans nestles against the bud of her sphincter. Michele feels him pull the gusset of her panties further across her buttocks so that he has an unobstructed view of his penis poised at her rear entrance; his erect member pushes against her sphincter.

Jamhal takes Michele's hand and guides it to his penis. It is rock hard and she puts her fingers around it; it feels enormous and menacing, throbbing in her fingers. Jamhal looks down to see her lying there with her legs wide apart, her high-heels held high in the air, her legs encased in her diaphanous nylons with her white satin panties pushed to one side, exposing her buttocks. He watches as her long delicate fingers, their red painted nails glimmering with the lamplight, slide feather-like up and down his hard cock.

His hands move to her hips and she can feel his glans press against her sphincter. The head of his penis slides inside her tight anus, the remains of Sadan and Mique's semen still inside her assist his entry.

"Oh God!" she groans as Jamhal's penis invades her anus.

Michele lies there with her legs spread, skirt hitched up; Jamhal's ample stomach hanging over her as he thrusts harder. His eyes close in concentration and ecstasy as he pushes more of his tumescent member inside her. He groans and holds her tight; Michele feels a searing heat as her insides are once again invaded.

Jamhal's well-lubricated shaft drives itself all the way inside her; her anus still lubricated with Sadan's semen. His cock is so big, and so deep inside her, that it knocks the wind out of her. She feels Jamhal's thighs against hers, his skin whispering on her nyloned legs as he grinds into her. His large gut is now resting firmly against her belly and his hands give way and his full weight presses down on her.

"Oops my precious, I better not fall down," he laughs, "I'm just about to start the ride!"

He pushes himself back up and takes his weight on his arms and kisses her neck. Then one of his hands fumbles around at the front of her crotch. His hand strokes her sleek thighs as he slowly fucks her back passage.

Jamhal begins to slowly thrust in and out of her, hardly moving his cock more than an inch in and out; he is panting and slobbering at her neck, kissing and licking her. Michele closes her eyes and tries to relax her internal muscles, attempting to ease the pain in her back passage.

Jamhal's hand strokes her thighs and groin as he slowly fucks her, he is obviously delighted in the feel of the slinky nylon and satin on his skin because he pushes his crotch hard against her buttocks on the in stroke. He begins to fuck her harder and faster, establishing a hard and fast rhythm. Michele relaxes her sphincter and concentrates on keeping her back passage loose to accommodate him.

"Open your eyes shermuta!" he gasps, "Look at me!"

Michele opens her eyes and turns to face Jamhal. He is thrusting against her, his sweaty body glistening with exertion; his hand is under the front panel of her panties ferreting around, pawing and stroking. He is alternately kissing her and slobbering at her neck. He thrusts in and out, pivoting his waist to get all of himself inside her, rubbing his scrotum on her nylon covered derriere at the top of his in-stroke.

Her back passage is full and it aches as Jamhal's invading member slides in and out of her, but oh god, she begins to feel the spongy hard mass of his glans as it pushes against her prostate. She feels the first ripple of sexual pleasure from her anal cavity.

Michele raises herself up so that her buttocks push back against Jamhal and sways her hips from side to side to increase Jamhal's pleasure and ensure her buttocks rub against him, as he obviously loves the feel of her satin panties against his skin. She turns her head, allowing Jamhal to kiss her pouting lips.

Jamhal begins to pound himself in and out of her. As much as she feels defiled, she can still feel the wonderful tingle of excitement every time his cock massages her prostate. He fucks her harder and harder and grunts and pants as his cock slides in and out of her tight passage. He grasps her hips and pulls her hard up against him, thrusting forward and back. He jackhammers himself in and out of her, groaning and cursing.

"Fucking bitch! Fucking Whore! Take this you shermuta cunt!" he screams.

He pushes in hard and grates his scrotum against her backside as he shudders. His grips her waist. Michele senses his cock begins to convulse inside her as it secretes his hot spend. Jamhal's cock actually expands further and fills her completely and Michele thinks that the walls of her back passage will tear as Jamhal orgasms deep inside her. Spurt after spurt of hot seed streams into her as he rocks slowly back and forth. Jamhal is hissing obscenities as his orgasm peaks. She feels his spend drip from her sphincter and run down into the crack of her behind.

Jamhal's cock pulsates and throbs against her sensitive prostrate, washing it with his hot seed, she experiences a stab of exquisite sexual pleasure pulse through her and she stiffens and ejaculates into the front of her already come-soaked panties. Michele shudders and moans with pleasure although she feels utterly debased.

Jamhal pushes her down into the mattress and pulls his cock back so that it slides out of her. A torrent of semen joins the trickle already running down her crack and, as Jamhal lifts himself up, globs of semen drip from his member onto her stocking tops and legs. Michele can't believe how much semen he has expended.

Jamhal leans down and kisses her full on the lips.

"Thank you putta," he laughs.

Michele lies panting, recovering from her orgasm. Her mind is reeling; what else can possibly happen to her?

Jamhal adjusts his clothes, takes out his wallet and extracts a one hundred thousand Rials and throws them on the bed.

"That's probably what a mukhannath shermuta would earn in a high class brothel," he sneers.

"You take care of yourself Michael, sorry Michele, you are going to be here a long time," he says as he leaves.

To be continued...

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Transgender & Crossdressers
  • /
  • Arabian Nights Pt. 05

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 29 milliseconds