• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Daddy's Awakening

Daddy's Awakening

My eyes slowly flutter open to the first light of the day streaming through the curtains in our bedroom. For a moment I forget where I am, but with the rise and fall of your breathing it comes back to me. The night before I had fallen asleep on you after a long afternoon of playtime. As my senses return, I begin see your relaxed cock only inches from my face. I lift my head slowly, careful not to disturb you. To see you not in motion is a rare occurrence and you look so gentle in your slumber. I smile and reach up to wipe the remnants of sleep and last night's fun from my face.

I lean back and for a few moments examine you, deciding how I want to wake you. I know my kisses are your favorite and I lean down, nuzzling my face close into you, inhaling your musty scent and pressing my lips gently to your skin just above the base of your cock. This is my favorite place to be as well and I savor the moment, placing gentle kisses all around your most intimate places, carefully working my way closer to your cock. I pause for a moment and give a little extra attention to your balls, raising a hand to stroke them and placing a lingering kiss on them. While I move over you, I can feel you start to shift and harden, though you're not quite consciousness yet.

Finally my mouth finds its way to your manhood. I slip the tip into my mouth and begin to suck. I'm still being very gentle, but a small moan escapes your lips. You're beginning to wake. I slide my mouth downward, licking up your precum as it begins to pool on the very tip of your cock. In the past few hours the only thing in my belly has been your cum and I hope you fill me with it again soon. I continue to work at your cock, my kisses becoming deeper until they cease to be kisses and I'm full on sucking you off.

By this point, you've become aware of my mouth on you and you're smiling down at me, lost in your cock. Slowly you say, "Good morning, sweet little girl."

My eyes flick upward to your face and I smile, pulling my mouth off of you to greet you, "Hi, Daddy. I missed you while you slept."

You laugh heartily at my words but take my face into your hands and guide it back down to your cock. "You're not finished yet, honey." I nod and begin my sucking again. You don't release my head and soon grow tired of my slow strokes, pulling my head closer to you and gyrating your hips against my face.

I relax into your hands, letting you take control. You begin to fuck my face thoroughly, forcing your cock deeper and deeper into my mouth. I bob my head up and down your cock with your motions, doing my best to take your thick cock. After a few thrusts your cock begins to touch the back of my throat. We've practiced this many times, but every time it throws a look of surprise on my face as I push down my gag reflex. "Relax for me, little girl, I know you can handle this."

With your words of encouragement I'm successful and you become even rougher with me, losing yourself in the sensation. Within a few moments, I can feel your cock grow to its full length and girth and I know your climax is coming soon. I inhale through my nose, grabbing your hands as they tighten again in my hair, and the first spurt of your cum fills my mouth. I swallow it down quickly. You hold me close and cum completely, shooting every last sperm into my tummy. I swallow it all, careful to keep my lips closed and breathe through my nose like you taught me in order to keep it all in.

Once you're finished, you withdraw your cock from my mouth and rub it slowly down the side of my face, smiling down at me. You're still breathing hard and I blush as the remainder of spit and cum sticks to my cheeks. "Such a good girl," you mutter and I glow, happy to have done my job. Gently you release your hold on my head and stoke my face, pushing strands of hair that have stuck to my face from the goopy mixture on my face. "You know exactly how Daddy wants to wake up in the morning."

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Daddy's Awakening

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 89 milliseconds