• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Getting Ahead in Business

Getting Ahead in Business

123

I was an average student at an excellent High School who didn't get good enough grades to get into a top notch college. I lucked into a university that had a top fifty (49th according to one national magazine) rated undergraduate business school and continued to get average grades there. My education turned out to be exceptional, however, but not because of what I learned in business school classes; it was what I learned during the summer.

Perhaps my two most outstanding features are that I'm cute and friendly. This especially plays well with women - and most particularly with women older than I am. During summer internships and jobs I got along very well with female employees and bosses including some that almost no one else got along with. One mid-level boss in particular in my summer job between my junior and senior years, when I was twenty one and she was thirty three, was particularly nasty. The lessons I learned in dealing with her were the most valuable in learning how to succeed in business - my way.

______________________

Lilith was in charge of all summer employees for a large general services company. Why the management of KYZ Corp. put her in charge I'll never know - maybe they were just trying to turn all summer employees off on applying for permanent jobs, which of course doesn't make any sense. Anyway, one of the more educated and clever of my summer co-workers advised the rest of us that in the Bible and in religious mythology "Lilith" is variously described as a demon-goddess and the female personification of the devil. The name fit her perfectly, and behind her back all summer employees - male and female - referred to her as "She-Devil."

Lilith/She-Devil busted everyone's butts, never finding anything good in their work, and loudly and publicly criticizing them for any error, no matter how trivial. I was the only one who always took her shit with a smile on my face, remained friendly toward her despite the fact that it wasn't reciprocated, and actually said non-work related things to her.

In addition to being a She-Devil, Lilith was not particularly good looking, at least not on first glance. After carefully studying her - I chose my desk so that I had the best view of her when she was at hers - however, I postulated that in fact her lack of attractiveness was primarily because she didn't take care of herself. I think that she had low self-esteem and that was the reason that she acted the way that she did, and didn't bother with her appearance.

For whatever reason, the projects that Lilith assigned to me appeared to be much more difficult than they really were. Also, I was very lucky in that the best professor that I had my junior year had everyone in the class participate in teams on a project that was very similar to the most important project [known as "the Vitale Project"] that Lilith had assigned to me. This gave me a significant amount of free time to investigate Lilith thoroughly.

I guess maybe at this juncture I should tell you one of my personality traits for you to believe what happened next. I'm BOLD. Some would call my manifestation of boldness courageous, others would call it foolhardy, some would call it criminal, others admirable, others immoral - you get the picture.

After hours, or really early in the morning, I'd look through Lilith's desk, review things on her computer that weren't password protected, and once I found her main password in her purse when she went to the bathroom without it one day, I hacked into her Facebook and other social media accounts and reviewed an on-line journal that she kept. I also found out that she wrote a blog related to dogs - her biggest passion but one that she kept secret from everyone at work. She wrote the blog anonymously under the name "Aspiring Dog Whisperer."

On a morning when I knew that she would be coming by my desk to bust my balls about the Vitale Project, for which I intentionally had not recently submitted progress reports, but which I had finished, I had her blog on my computer screen and the finished, bound, project final report on my desk. I saw her coming and smiled to myself.

"Simpleton," she snarled - my name is Brian Simpson but she had insulting nicknames for all the summer employees that were perversions of either their first or last name - "you haven't gotten me any progress reports on the Vitale project for more than a week. What the hell are you doing?"

"Oh, sorry, Lilith," I subserviently replied. "I...I...really am sorry, especially since you caught me reading my favorite blog. But please don't get too mad - even though I've failed on the progress reports I do have the Vitale project completed."

With that I held the bound report up next to the computer screen so that she would have to look at it, and had enlarged the print so that the "Aspiring Dog Whisperer" blog title could not be missed.

It was the first time during the summer that she was at a loss for words. Other summer employees sitting nearby were steeling themselves for the explosion - which never came.

After a long pause, in a normal voice, she said "Oh; let me have that binder, will you."

I handed the binder to her by moving it slowly in front of the screen. When it reached her hand she instinctively grasped it but it was clear that she was looking at the blog. "Why are you reading a blog about dogs?" she calmly asked.

"Oh - well first of all because I love them - I just lost my childhood dog, my best friend - at the very end of last school year - and also because even if I didn't like dogs I find this blog very entertaining." Complete bullshit, of course, but delivered so convincingly that her jaw actually dropped.

"Do you like dogs Lilith? Have you ever seen this blog?" I asked with an innocent look on my face.

"Uh...I kind of like them; I...don't...uh think I've read that blog," she got out in a pleasant, though hesitant, voice since she was still startled. Then she either saw or sensed that the other summer employees were staring at her dumbfounded, so she quickly changed back to her normal tone. "You shouldn't be reading blogs on office time, Brian," she scolded. "If you were reading a blog before finishing the Vitale report," she fumed - most likely pretend fuming - while shaking the report in her hand "I would have your ass on a platter." Then she stomped off.

It was not lost on me that she had called me "Brian" instead of "Simpleton."

Her handling of the report allowed me to take the next important step in my process of learning how to succeed, one way or another, in business.

The next morning she stomped over to my desk and said "Simpson," not "Brian," but also not "Simpleton" either, "Let's go to the conference room to review your report." I brought the magazine page that I had clipped the night before with me under my copy of the report.

Of course she found fault in the report - one error I made on purpose, and a couple of picayune things that she obviously didn't really care about but just wanted a reason to let me think that she really didn't like it. After I apologized profusely and promised to fix the report, pursuant to my plan when I picked up my copy of the report the magazine page was easily visible still on the table. She saw it immediately.

"What's that?" she snapped.

"Oh...shit; I'm really sorry, Lilith. I saw this and I thought that one of the models looked so much like you that she might be related. I...I...I never would have the nerve to ask you, though. I'm SOOO sorry."

As I slowly reached for the magazine page with a completely chagrined look on my face, she beat me to it. "Which one is it?" she scowled.

"Uh...the one in the paisley skirt. I hope that you're not insulted, but if you had on a nice outfit like that instead of normal work clothes I think you'd look a lot like her. Is she related?"

Of course Lilith on her best day never compared to the model on the magazine page, but there was enough resemblance in hair color and general style and general body type that it didn't make my statement totally ridiculous - especially if one wanted to believe it, which she clearly did.

She stared at the magazine page for a while, with a wane smile crossing her lips; then she caught herself and half-blustered "No, no relation. Get those changes in the Vitale report to me by the end of the day." Then she got up and left, with an obvious spring to her step.

For the next two weeks I'd make nice comments to Lilith whenever I thought that I had any chance to get away with them - and like I said I am BOLD - and I did get away with them. On several occasions I brought a printout of her blog to her and asked something like "I know that you said that you have only a minor interest in dogs, but I want to share this blog post with you - if it's not too much trouble."

On several days I left a single flower on her desk in a small vase before anyone else got there.

Then, when I was to the point where if I got fired I had made enough money to tough it out my last year at school I pulled THE bold move. I knew from spying on her and hacking into various accounts that her husband was going out of town that night but they were supposed to meet at a local hangout for a quick dinner and some drinks before he left. I called up his office, gave a false name to his secretary, said that I was calling on Lilith's behalf and said that a real emergency came up at work and that she couldn't meet him after all and just to go right to the airport and that she'd make it up to him when he got back.

I also removed the battery from her cellphone while she was reaming out another staffer in the conference room and replaced it with a dead one.

I showed up with two friends at the hangout Lilith thought that she was meeting her husband at. I pretended to be surprised to see her. I introduced her to my friends as "The woman who makes KYZ Corp. purr."

She raised her eyebrows and got a devilish smile on her face.

As per our arrangement one of my friends said "Hey, there's Joanie and Sybil - let's go talk to them."

I begged off, said "Don't you dare tell Joanie that I'm here;" they called me a wimp but promised not to, and took off. "Lilith do you mind if I sit with you for a second. I really need to avoid Joanie; a bad situation."

"Well, my husband is joining me soon," she replied although not with a dismissive tone.

"Do you mind if I just have a drink with you until he gets here?"

"No...sure..." she replied.

"What are you drinking?" I asked.

"A mango mojito."

I got two of them from the bar, mine virgin, hers with double rum.

We actually had a pleasant conversation including me telling her that I thought that she was more of a dog lover than she let on. After I got her her second double she started wondering where her husband was. She got out her cell phone and cursed the dead battery.

"What's his number?" I asked, pulling out mine. I had copied his cell phone's "Can't come to the phone right now" message a few days earlier and put it on my land line - which is the number that I called. As soon as it rang the first time I gave the phone to her. "He's not answering," she mused, then handed the phone back to me.

"I'm sure that something just came up at work," I said, and then immediately started talking about pleasant things.

When we left the bar/restaurant at 10:00 p.m. Lilith was feeling no pain. "Lilith, do you want me to drive you home in your car? I can get a taxi back; I don't want you to ruin your career with a DUI."

She put up a half-hearted argument, then gave me the keys to her car and took my arm as I walked her to it, opened the door for her, and helped her in.

When we got to her house I asked if it was OK to call the cab from her house and wait inside.

"Sure," she smiled. "Want a drink?"

"If it's not too much trouble; anything will do," I replied.

As she brought me what looked like a Scotch, neat, I made her stumble into me, and then kissed her. I broke quickly but stared into her eyes. She kissed me back. I then gave her a passionate kiss, fondled her ass, and fondled her tits and she ran her hand over my crotch.

"Lilith, I want to fuck you more than anything else in life," I snarled after breaking a two minute long kiss. "I'm going to take you now!"

I laid her down on the couch, quickly lifted her skirt and removed her panties, and finger fucked her while sucking on her clit. She came like a freight train, so hard that I thought that she was going to break my digits.

After her first orgasm I undressed her completely - with her active cooperation - and then started sucking her tits. I was pleasantly surprised that she actually did have a nice body - a small slit and bigger tits than ever were noticeable in the work clothes that she wore - and I really got into feeling her up. After a while, though, she started moaning "fuck me - please fuck me." I was happy to oblige.

I buried my cock in her tight but very wet pussy in once stroke. She had a small orgasm just from the penetration alone. I mauled her tits as best that I could while pounding her pussy with my cock. I came quickly - so did she, with a banshee yell as soon as my cum started jettisoning into her snatch.

To make a long story short, we showered together, I fucked her in her bed again that night, and when we woke up the next morning she had a big grin on her face. "You're a stud Brian; you fucked me really well!"

"You're a sex goddess, Lilith," I shot back with a diabolical grin; obviously that was an overstatement, although I had to admit that she was a good fuck.

Then a look of concern crossed her face. "I suppose that you'll be bragging to everyone at work how you fucked the She-Devil, huh?"

I was surprised that she knew her nickname, but didn't try to play dumb. "To me you're much more sex goddess than She-Devil, and I sure as hell am not going to tell anyone else for many reasons - not the least of which is that I want a repeat."

She got a big smile; her face didn't look very good in the morning, but her tits and pussy did.

"But I have a confession to make. You'll probably be pissed at me, but I had the most fun ever last night so I'm going to come clean. I called your husband's office and told his secretary that you couldn't make it to the bar, and I put a dead battery in your cellphone and pulled a trick when you used mine."

She got a really pissed look on her face. "Why in the Hell would you do that?"

"Because I had to see if you were the best piece of ass that I had ever seen; and I was rewarded that you were."

"You bastard, you probably fed me doubles too, didn't you?" she rhetorically asked as she tried to push me away.

"I don't care if you hate me for it, but I'm fucking you again," I growled, holding her hands above her head with one of mine and climbing on top of her.

She swore and twisted and chomped in the air trying to get me off, but I was too strong for her. I slowly slid my rock-hard cock over her pussy lips as I squeezed a tit with the hand that wasn't holding hers above her head. When I felt her snatch start to secrete juices, I buried my dong in one stroke and started pumping.

Her protests shortly turned into moans and sighs. I let go of her hands and stimulated her clit with a finger while I was pounding away. She shortly had the mother of all orgasms as I ejaculated another full load into her impatient pussy. I do believe that her orgasm was even more intense than the four that she had the previous night.

After we both recovered I looked her in the eye and said "Please don't be mad at me Lilith; please can we establish a friends with benefits relationship - make my life's dream a reality!"

She bought it hook, line, and sinker!

To make a long story short, the last three weeks of the summer Lilith and I fucked three sessions a week, twice each session, and spent the night together one more time. She started paying more attention to her appearance, and got more passionate as time went on, so it turned out that ultimately she was actually a desirably looking woman even when clothed, and an excellent fuck. I especially liked fucking her tits, which I did four times.

During these fuck sessions and the pillow talk afterwards I got her admission that she authored the dog blog, and also got out of her every secret that she knew about KYZ Corp. I had no intention of using the information - I just wanted to see if I could get it. I never burst her bubble by telling her that I had just been using her to see if I could perfect "my way" of succeeding in business, and even gave her a $50.00 necklace, one that an old girlfriend had thrown back at me when we broke up, as a going away present. It was like I had given her the Hope Diamond she was so thrilled, and resulted in me getting one of the best blowjobs of my life in one of the conference rooms at work an hour before I left to go back to school.

* * * * *

Even though I graduated business school with mediocre grades, I lucked out again when applying for a permanent job with the U S subsidiary of China Ten Corp. [usually known simply as "CT"], a big Hi-Tech firm - luck and a glowing recommendation from Lilith. I had a great interview with a female HR person, and even though I originally didn't get the job since I was competing with cum laudes from top ten schools, when one of their hires canceled the day before she was supposed to come to work, since I lived in town and was the person most readily available for a position that they had to fill - and had that good recommendation and interview - I got the job.

My supervisor and co-workers were skeptical that I could cut it when I started working at CT, but I was able to keep my head above water by doing extensive research on all of its competitors. Its two biggest competitors, which I'll call AB, a Korean company, and ZY, an American company, had specialty products that CT didn't have, and CT had specialty products that AB and ZY didn't have. All were after the others' products, which instead of being protected by patents were held as trade secrets, and all three companies had very secure intranets (not connected to any outside computers) where the information about how to make the specialty proprietary products was kept.

In view of the knowledge that I had gained of our competitors, which is the only area where I had a competitive advantage over my co-workers since most were smarter than I was (but not wilier), after I had been at CT for three years I was given the option to develop a plan for the clandestine job of getting the trade secrets related to AB's and ZY's specialty products. I spent two months researching and developing my plan, and when I presented it to the Vice President in charge of research (VPR) he received it enthusiastically and I was told to implement the plan.

I was essentially my own boss, and only had to report to the VPR once every month, and I was given a generous expense account. I had our top computer geek working for me, and could enlist the help of others for a particularly big project as long as I got the approval of the VPR.

___________________

Again, Lady Luck smiled on me - who needs brains when you're as lucky as I am?

When attending a charity fundraiser, comped by CT but not identifying my affiliation, I came across a seemingly unhappy situation; unhappy for the people involved, happy for me. John Braxton, the Director of Research for ZY was there with his apparently near-drunk, obnoxious, and despondent wife Brittany, who he was barely able to disguise his contempt for. I knew Braxton very well from my research - almost everything about his personal life and history, maybe more that Brittany knew. I also knew all about her personal life and some of her history.

John Braxton was fifty five years old, with a PhD in Electrical Engineering, with a keen analytical mind, and only enough social skills to just get by in the corporate world. He never would have attained the lofty status and income that he had without the aid of his long time personal assistant, Jeremy Watkins. Watkins only had a B. S., in political science, but he was very articulate, got along well with almost everyone, and was completely trusted by Braxton and kept him from making a faux pas that could torpedo his career.

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Getting Ahead in Business

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 57 milliseconds