• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Romance
  • /
  • The Key is a Lonely Teacher

The Key is a Lonely Teacher

This is the second piece of my Lonely Teacher stories instead of doing it in parts or chapters I'll be giving each part its own story. If you wish to follow these stories look for Lonely Teacher in the title with lustskrypt18 as the author. While following the stories in order won't be necessary I encourage it as it will make things much clearer, as different stories are told from different character's point of view. All characters involved in sexual acts are above 18 years of age and are fictional. Characters are based on real people, but names and characteristics are altered or exaggerated as to protect those individuals. Please leave comments and let me know if you enjoy the stories.

*****

I awoke in the morning to the sound of my phone chiming me into consciousness, letting me know it was time to head to work. Nathan had gone while I was asleep I guessed, but he had left a note.

"Sorry to leave without saying goodbye, Allie's babysitter called after we fell asleep and I had to go. I set your alarm before I left. I look forward to seeing you today.

Love, Nathan"

I smiled when I read it, Nathan was always thoughtful like this. He always had remembered holidays and even my birthday, which Jonah never even bothered to acknowledge I had one.

I strolled into the bathroom to prepare for the day taking a moment to see myself in post orgasmic glee. Honestly I can't remember when anyway, but myself, had made me feel so good. I shook with ecstasy at the thought of Nathan, his strong arms, gentle touch, his loving kisses. Wow, is this what satisfaction feels like, the memory of each sensation branded into the mind. I smiled again, I could get used to feeling like this.

I showered and toweled off as I walked to my bedroom to choose my clothes for the day. I flipped through my wardrobe looking for something I'd like Nathan to see me in, but still be appropriate for a teacher. I chose my red lace bra and panties seeing as red seemed to be my lucky color. I settled on my dark red blouse with a charcoal grey pencil skirt, and my black high heels that gave an additional two inches to my short stature. A bit of blush and smoky eye shadow with my red glasses instead of usual contacts and away I went.

I rushed to the school, nearly taking out a trash can or two in the excitement, and parked where I had yesterday. I looked around and had arrived just in time as Nathan was getting Allie out of the car and had caught me speeding into the school lot. He smiled and seemed to laugh at my hurry, it was infectious as I giggled stepping out of my Camry. He walked to me, Allie holding his hand skipping trying to keep up with her father's large strides.

"Good morning you two." I said as the reached me, I looked down to Allie, "Ready for another fun day at school." She grinned up at me she had Nathans strawberry blonde hair, but sharp blue eyes I assumed came from her mother. However she and her Dad had the same charming, warming smile that made you encourage it with one of your own.

"Ms.Kulvert, was daddy any help last night?" she asked as her smile turned into a seriousness that I had to fight back laughter from.

"Yes, he was very helpful. I couldn't have gotten a thing done without him."

Her smile returned, "Good, he can be lazy sometimes. I thought he'd be a nuisance."

My eyes widened as I heard her using such advanced vocabulary, "I see your dad taught you some big girl words." The child blushed and hid behind Nathan's legs as she had done yesterday.

"So Nathan are you going to come back tonight? There's still a good bit I need you to do to, I... I mean for me." I blushed at my error, "I mean if you don't mind that is."

His eyes gave a loving gaze that made my face grow even warmer, "Of course I will, I really, enjoyed helping you last night." He winked.

"Oh, great I...I'll see you at four then?"

"I thought five would be when you wanted me there." Another wink letting me know he understood.

"Yes, well I...I mean, we have a lot to do." I grinned, giving myself a quick glance over his body. Yesterday his sweater and pants hid his chiseled body, however, today a dress shirt and some slightly tighter dress pants revealed then masculine form they covered. What bothered me was I couldn't tell if he had excited like I was. I felt my vagina quivering just being near him.

He caught my examination, but again said nothing; damn he has got more self-control than I do. "Well, alright then, if you'd like Allie can go home with her grandmother and we can head to your place right after school. His eyes met mine in a lustful gaze, either he wanted to be with me as much as I did with him, or he at least sensed my urgency.

"Perfect!, I...I mean perfect." Try not to be too excited there, idiot.

He laughed again, the blissful virus infected me once more as I joined in it. Allie had come from her hiding place and tugged on my skirt.

"Ms.Kulvert can we go to class now, I wanna read before the other kids get there."

I couldn't help but smile again, this girl was exactly like Nathan, a shy, smart, strawberry blonde book worm. "Of course sweetie, let's get going." I took the child's hand and took a quick look at her stunning father one more time. "I'll meet you here after school, right Nathan?"

"I look forward to it." He said giving me that look once more, how I stayed standing I'll never know.

He knelt down and wrapped Allie in a hug, while innocent I was a little jealous of her. I wished he would envelope me in his arms again like he had last night. He looked up at me and mouthed out, "later". Did I say that out loud! , Or did he simply feel my ache for him.

He stood waved goodbye and strode towards the high school, I wanted to watch him walk, but Allie tugged me again and off to class I went.

The day ticked by at the pace of molasses sliding down a tree, honestly at one point I thought it was going backwards. At twelve the kids headed to lunch and I remained in my room, I was too deep in thought and too horny to eat. I got up and went to close the door, some privacy would do me good, but something blocked it. Mr.Wilter, the teacher down the hall who taught second grade, he had shown a particular interest in me since teacher orientation the week before the school year began.

"Headed to lunch?" He asked as he stood mentally undressing me. He was a few inches taller than I with sandy hair and brown eyes, he always wore polo shirts and khaki pants with brown shoes in need of a good polish. The glasses on his face were thin wire frames, that didn't hide his purvey glances.

"No, I don't feel like eating, my...my stomach is a bit sore." Hoping my lie would make him go peacefully, I was wrong.

"Oh, that's too bad." He said dropping his eyes to my skirt after relieving me of my shirt in his dirty mind. "You see I had brought strawberry cake and was hoping to have someone to share it with. I accidentally brought far too much for just myself." He grinned hoping a sudden sweet would remove my false ailment.

"Oh, well as nice as that sounds," I covered my waist with one arm, partially to go along with my rouse the other to cover part of my violated mental image. ", I really shouldn't aggravate myself any further."

He grinned with a new tactic, "I could rub it for you if you like, sometimes a caring touch is all..."

"Hey, baby!" Nathan came around the corner nudging past Mr.Wilter, with a bottle of ginger ale. "Sorry I took so long the vending machines a good ways down the hall." He handed me the bottle and kissed me lightly, while it wasn't as intense as last night, it was wonderful. He turned to see Mr.Wilter in the door, "Oh, I'm sorry I didn't mean to bump you. Hi, I'm Nathan Galler, I teach at the high school." He extended his hand and Mr.Wilter, reluctantly, shook it.

"Hello, I'm Lucas Wilter, I teach second grade down the hall."

"How nice," Nathan seemed cheery for someone who just saw somebody touch his girlfriend, wait what? Are he and I together now or... "So you and Lyla are friends?" Nathan's voiced brought me back to reality.

"You could say that." The look Wilter gave made me want to hide behind Nathan just like Allie had that morning.

"Well, I hope you don't mind, but Lyla and I were going to have lunch together before I headed back to class." Nathan final gave the hint for Wilter to hit the road.

"Oh, of course. I hope you feel better Ly..." He looked up at Nathan a good foot taller than he, who didn't approve of the creep using my first name, "...uh Ms. Kulver." He hurried down the hall, probably grateful I didn't have Nathan kill him. Wait, why is he here?

Nathan turned, closing the door as he did so, he wrapped me in his arms kissing me again, my mouth parted with his and our tongues fluttered together like two butterflies sharing a flower. I would have stayed like this forever, but he backed away.

"Sorry, I just couldn't hold back anymore, after this morning and then when I had to restrain myself in front of your friend."

"Trust me," I blurted to stop him. "He is not my friend."

A sigh of relief flew from Nathans lips, still damp with saliva. "Good, he seems like a nice guy and all, but he's a little..." He paused to find the word I already had.

"Creepy", I stated with a bit of sarcasm

"That's it, I really didn't like the way he was looking at you."

"Neither did I, I can't get by him without feeling like he's mentally stripping me."

Nathan laughed, "Yeah, I want to be the only one to do that."

My face turned crimson, wishing he could just undress me period and fuck the hell out of me. He saw my face flush and let his head drop. "I'm sorry, that...that was inappropriate." I set the ginger ale on the table and put my hands on his cheeks, slowly raising his head.

"No that's exactly what I wanted to hear." I stretched up to kiss him, even in my heels, he still towered over me. Noticing my strain he put his hands to my waist and lifted my lips to meet his. The times we kissed could be counted on a single on a single hand yet the way each had made time linger, they could fill eons. Sadly this one fell short as a knock on the door made us both turn to face it.

I was Angie, one of the few friends I had made here, she also taught kindergarten across the hall. Her eyes wide as her smile, I motioned her in. She was a few inched shorter than Nathan, why is the whole world taller than me? She had brown hair almost like mine, but not as dark. She had tanned skin from her trip to the beach just before school. Her blue eyes matched her sweater and the white skirt matched her Toms.

"Hi, Angie sorry about lunch I..." I stopped talking before I said what I was really doing. Angie just grinned happy to catch her friend being a bit naughty with her boyfriend, well if that's what he is.

"Hey, its fine. I see you have something much more important to take care of." Her eyes looked up and down Nathan examining every inch of him, while Angie was married with two kids, I still didn't like her eyes all over Nathan. "So who is your friend Lyla?"

"Oh, Angie this is Nathan my uh..." I had no clue what to say, what do you call someone that pours their heart to you, then gives you the best sex of your life.

Nathan had a name for it, "Hi, I'm Nathan Galler, her boyfriend." Looking to me he gave me that wink of, just let me handle this. I was glad to, Angie was a nice person, but her mouth ran faster than cars on the freeway. She couldn't keep a secret if she tried, which she never did.

"Oh, so you're why she had such a glow this morning." She leaned over making the most obnoxious and obvious wink, telling him good job. "So how long have you been seeing each other?" I turned red when I realized there was no real way to answer that, then Nathan saved me again.

"Oh a while, but I teach at the high school so we haven't gotten to spend too much time together, plus I have to take care of my daughters work along with my own."

Angie's eyes widened into dinner plates. "You have a daughter? That's impossible, how old are you?"

"Twenty-seven" he said and Angie glanced at me with astonishment, "So how did you meet?" She asked, dear God why is she so nosey.

"It's a long story, we knew each other before I became a teacher, but after I left to study education, wow that sound redundant, we lost touch. When my daughter and I came back I got lucky and met Lyla all over again." He put his arm around my waist and pulled me closer to him, I could smell his cologne; I hate the smell of most colognes, but his just made me want to bury my face in his chest.

Angie started to take the hint, finally, and said goodbye shutting the door as she left. Giving me one final wink with a thumbs up, I guess for getting a hunky, younger guy.

"Sorry about her, she can be pretty enthusiastic." I blushed a bit embarrassed by her probing questions.

"Oh I don't mind, I saved you from a creep and met one friend who likes me, I think that's a successful work visit don't you?" He gave that warming smile, letting me know everything was alright.

"Yeah, I wish I could properly thank you for saving me from Lucas, and hitting it off with Angie." I leaned against the desk, pivoting the tip of my shoe on the floor and giving him a quick look over. I realized that his pants hadn't even bulged, was I doing something wrong?

He stepped forward and put his hand to my cheek, gazing into my eyes with his loving stare I felt myself melting, like ice in the heat of the sun. "Seeing you is my thanks, as long as I can see you I'm happy." Kneeling down he let his lips stroke my cheek then moved down to my neck. I felt his breath on me, his tongue painting circles on my skin, his lips massaging me. I felt like blazing fire was between my legs, I wanted him so bad. His other hand held my waist pulling me into him, as if I were going anywhere, while the hand on my cheek moved to my breast. Dear God this felt good, this man was kind, caring, intelligent, and knew my body better than I did. I would have stayed like this forever, but a strange sound took me from the plain of pleasure.

Dripping sounds water splattering across the ground, what was it? I opened my eyes to see a puddle forming on the floor in front of me, I was so wrapped in Nathan's touch that I hadn't noticed I'd came. Only now did I feel the contracting of my walls and the flow of my juices pouring out of my sex. Nathan noticed it to his soft, gentle eyes became wild and lustful, it scared me and aroused me.

"Damn, I wish time could stop for just little while so I didn't have to leave." The sound muffled by my neck, but the vibrations only added to my arousal.

"Please...ah...please don't go. You can't just leave me like this. Ahhhhh...I...I need you, now." I knew he had to get back to his classes, and that this was the wrong place, and wrong time, but I wanted him so bad! "Fuck me, please, we...we have ten minutes till the class comes back. That's enough time right?"

I expected a yes, every boy I'd ever been with, even my husband, only could last about five minutes at the most, and last night I never bothered to see how long he had lasted.

"No, I sorry it's not." My heart sank and smiled a little knowing that he could go so long, the part about waiting was killing me though. As he backed away I finally saw it his erection stood out like a rose in a field of lilies. That broad cock, I wished he would just take out and ravage me with, it was finally in front of me; and I couldn't do a damn thing.

I stood up and looked over him trying figure out why he was hard only now. He noticed my confusion, "Is something wrong?"

"Yeah, why didn't you have a...a..." I stammered not knowing how to word it. "Why weren't you horny...this morning, or when you got here?"

He looked into my eyes and smiled, it was all I could do to stand.

"I was excited to see you Lyla, I always am, but I...I guess I see you differently than other people. I can't become aroused until you are."

I was confused, I'd never heard of this before, "What do you mean?"

He leaned down and kissed me once more then drifted to my ear, in his soft tone he whispered, "Then key to my pleasure, is your pleasure. If you aren't satisfied then I can't be. You come first, emotionally and physically, that's the only way I can explain it."

I teared up remembering last night I was the one who reached the peak of pleasure before him, did this man love me so much that his body would hold back from orgasm, just make sure I had mine? I looked up at Nathan he gazed into me eyes and smile warming my soul. He knelt down and kissed my cheek, and the words glided out on whispering wings, "I love you, Nathan."

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Romance
  • /
  • The Key is a Lonely Teacher

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 92 milliseconds