• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Mina Discovers Desire on Vacation

Mina Discovers Desire on Vacation

12

NOTE: this story is purely fictional, as well as all of my other stories so far, but unlike some other stories which are a huge turn on in my imagination, this is something I would actually love to experience sometimes in the future.

*****

Part I

For some time now I've been having this fantasy of seeing my wife as a sexual object to other people, both men and women. I've fantasized about her dressing provocatively, flashing other people, flirting with strangers, dancing, kissing or even fucking them. I've been often thinking about her being seduced by a fit, good looking, muscular man; watching her how she tries to resist his advances, being all shy and playing hard to get, but eventually succumbs to her desire and lets him use her body for both their pleasures. I dream about watching her while she loses herself deeply in a lust for his, preferably, big and hard cock.

Here's a little something about my wife. Let's call her Mina. She is in her early thirties, short blonde hair, beautiful green eyes, big sexy ass, and small perky tits. She is 5'7'' tall with 140 lbs., but with tight legs and butt from her frequent yoga classes.

I love fucking her and can't get enough of her, but my favorite pose when we have sex is doggy style, just so that I can watch my cock entering her beautiful round ass, right before I spill my sperm all over her glistening butt cheeks. She is a vamp in bed, but a little shy about showing her attributes off in public. She rarely wears short, tight dresses, transparent clothes, thong bikinis, or anything that can draw too much attention.

After skipping a vacation last year, last month we decided to finally take a break from all the hard work we have been doing recently, and to go to a luxury seaside resort for a 10 day vacation. Since we both like being close to nature and not a fan of huge hotels, we chose a resort settled on the coast but with bungalows for rent nested in the forest in the back side of the resort. These bungalows had all the comfort we needed, it was modern, good sized but fully made of wood and in completely quiet atmosphere. It was almost like a cabin in the woods, but with bars, restaurants, clubs, gym and beach, all within a 100 yards.

The bungalow was on the ground floor, with one bedroom, one bathroom, large open living area with kitchen, fireplace, stereo system that rocks and a huge flat TV screen. On the backside, opposite of the main resort building, beach and bar, there was a small yard with a big table, two long benches, torches, barbecue place, and a small portable pool. It was completely fenced and secluded from the main resort, and you could reach it only from the cabin or from the woods by jumping over the fence.

To say we were enthusiastic about our visit there is a huge understatement. We enjoyed every minute of it, and on most occasions we acted like two teenagers in love and away from parents for the first time. We had lots of sex, we stayed up late in bars drinking, enjoying good live music, and we danced and generally had a good time.

On the fifth day of our stay, while we were at the beach I accidentally noticed a younger guy staring at my wife, or more precisely at her butt. This got my attention and for the next hour or so I paid more attention to what was going on around us and I started noticing more than one glance in my wife's direction. Now, she is not a top model looking, but she is very pretty and she looks much younger than her age, but with that mature confidence and sexiness you can't find in girls in their early twenties. Plus, she is wearing her wedding ring, and I can imagine most of those guys would live to stick their young and firm cocks in such a lovely married ass.

It's no wonder those guys were interested in my wife. She was wearing a black cheeky bottom bikini, which perfectly rounded her extremely sexy butt. It was looking almost as leather, and very, very sexy. Her top was only tided to her back, without the shoulder straps.

Mina is not so gifted in her breast department, but her butt perfectly makes up for this. After her pretty face, her ass is definitely her strongest feature. Watching these mostly younger guys lusting after my wife's butt really got me thinking. Being with her for so long I guess I recently started taking her for granted. Of course I know that she is sexy, but she was always faithful and I just didn't realize that someone might actually drool over her. I guess I just started seeing her less as a beautiful woman she most certainly is, and more as my life partner and my friend. I started to think about what I could do to change that, and figured that there is no better place than a beach resort abroad, where nobody knows us, to spark some additional fire in our marriage and sex life.

"Do you want me to put some more lotion on your back?" I asked.

"Yes please hon, I'd love that" she said.

She turned around and laid flat on her belly, her legs slightly spread and her arms resting on the sand with her hands levelled with her head, like she was surrendering. I sat on her legs, spurted some lotion on my hands and started applying it to her lower back, slowly, massaging her in the process and making sure that I reach every spot. When I reached her bikini strap, I realized I had an opportunity there to make things interesting.

"Let me remove this so I can spread the lotion better" I said casually, as I untied her bikini top.

The straps fell on the side, exposing the sides of her breasts to everyone around us. Nothing was really on display, but it was a huge turn on for me to know that there were guys watching her as I did this. She was now basically topless in a packed beach, probably causing more than one boner in the process.

"What the hell?" she said, and instinctively raised her head and her shoulders to look at me, like doing a semi push up, while her bikini top remained on the ground.

She didn't even realize that she was now flashing half a beach with her bare tits. My cock was now hard as a rock. I looked at some of the guys that were secretly watching her before, and they were now openly staring at her tits, not even trying to look away. Some of them were even adjusting their obviously hard cocks in their trunks, while others were whispering among themselves and pointing fingers to my wife.

"Ahem, honey, you are making quite a show now", and I pointed to her bare boobs. She looked down surprised, and immediately covered her tits with her hands. She then went back to the ground, with her face burning red from both rage and shame.

"You asshole! Why didn't you warn me about this?" she fumed.

"Oh, come on hon, you gave a show to some teenagers, raised a few cocks. So what" I said. "They will probably go to their rooms to jerk off now" I laughed, and she smiled and blushed to my comment.

"Yeah right, I'm sure they'll be thinking about this old lady" she said sarcastically. "They are more interested in those young tight teenage girls with silicon balloons, than in the little ole me. Now keep going with that lotion" she said. "The damage is already done."

"You're selling yourself short baby" I said, while putting the lotion on to her butt and legs now. "You just need to show some more skin, wear something sexy, and I'm sure all the here guys would be dying to get in your panties. That is if you wore them, of course" I laughed.

She kicked me in my arm, staying on the ground this time and laughing.

"But, we both know you would never do such a thing, would you" I continued to tease.

"Is that a dare?" she asked. "Would you really want me to go out without my underwear? What if someone sees your wife's tight pussy, or my small titties?" she teased back.

"I only mentioned panties not bra, but if you want to leave your bra too, that's OK with me" I smiled. "And you know what? That little black dress you brought with you would be perfect for this occasion" I added.

"Oh my God, you are crazy. That's not even a dress. It's just a piece of cloth, and it goes just a couple of inches below my butt." She said. "And with no back, everyone will know I'm not wearing a bra. I might as well go naked!" she added worryingly, but at this point it occurred to me that she was actually thinking about it.

My quite shy wife was actually thinking about going out naked and covered only with a thin piece of fabric.

"So what if they know, there's nobody here we know." I said. "You are sexy as hell and you might as well act like that. I'll even let you flirt with some guys if you are up for it."

"Whoa, let's slow down stud. Where did this come from?" she said. "I'm glad you still think I'm sexy, but I haven't cheated so far, and I'm not gonna start now."

"Oh come on, it's not like I said you should fuck someone else. I only said we should have some fun. If you want to flirt or dance with some handsome young guy, I have no problem with that."

"And what if I get horny, and want to feel this young handsome guy's cock deep in my wet married pussy? Would you let him fuck me?" she said playfully.

"Don't be like that" I said. "Let's just have some fun while we are here. What better place and time than here to get crazy." I said, and kissed her on the cheek. "Now that I took care of your back, what do you think we go to our bungalow and you take care of this raging hard-on I've been having for the past fifteen minutes?" I asked.

"Mmmm, that sounds like whole lot of fun" she said, licking her lips.

I stood up first and reached for my towel turning my back on her for a second. When I turned around I saw that she stood up too, but her breasts were still completely naked. She winked at a group of guys that were still staring at her, and sent them a kiss, never bothering to put her top back on. She grabbed my hand and led me running back to our bungalow.

I opened the door, yanked her in, and threw her down on the floor. She was sitting down there watching me with lust, her legs spread wide, supporting herself against the floor with one hand, while rubbing her wet pussy through the thin fabric of her panties with another.

"Fuck me now" she yelled out loud.

I took off my swimming shorts, knelt down and ripped her panties off of her. I buried my rock hard 6.5'' cock deep in her pussy and started fucking her like there's no tomorrow. I fucked her hard and fast like that for 2-3 minutes and then I picked her up, still impaled on my fat cock, and turned her around for my favorite pose.

I grabbed her hips and started pumping fast and hard. She was screaming her lungs out when I noticed I forgot to even close the door. Through the tree branches and bushes you could see the beach bar, but I was confident that no one else could see us. And to be perfectly honest, I was too horny to care, and even turned on by the fact that someone might see or hear us fucking like two mad rabbits.

I was squeezing her ass tight, almost leaving bruises on it, while pumping in and out of her tight pussy. I grabbed her hair and pulled her head back and kissed her, while fucking her with long fast strokes. After another 2 - 3 minutes, I pinned her head down to the floor leaving her ass in the air. I rammed my cock in her pussy for several more times, balls deep, and I screamed that I was cumming.

She quickly jumped back up to her knees, put my cock in her mouth and continued to suck me off, while I was spurting streams of cum down her throat. When I was finally done, I collapsed on the floor. She licked her lips, and opened her mouth to show me that she swallowed everything. Well except several drops that went to her chin and down to her tits. She looked so beautiful and erotic when she leaned over to kiss me. Her hair was wet, she was breathing deeply, and some of my sperm was still on her face. God, I love fucking my wife.

Part II

"I don't know about this hon" she said, as we slowly walked towards the beach bar. "What if I bend down too much or forget to cross my legs? Someone might see my pussy? And look at this top? Everyone knows I'm not wearing a bra!"

"Honey, most of the women here don't wear their bras; it's beach resort. Just relax and enjoy yourself."

"OK, but just remember, you put me up to this. Whatever happens it's your fault" she laughed.

"I can live with that. Now let go and get us a cold drink."

We sat at the bar and started sipping some local cocktails. Music was pretty nice, and there were a good number of people there. Not crowded, but just enough to have a good vibe. After maybe an hour of drinking, and talking to Mina, I spotted a guy, possibly in his mid-twenties, just a few seats down the bar. He was on my side of the bar, and he was looking at us occasionally and smiling. I thought nothing of it. It's just another horny dude staring at my wife. So I raised my glass to him the next time he looked and winked at him.

I turned around to my wife to continue the conversation, when I saw him walking behind us and sitting on an empty stool, right next to my wife.

"Hi guys" he said. "Do you mind if I sit here for a few minutes, I could use some company, and you two looked like a good company to be with?"

"Sure, it's OK" I said.

"Yeah, sure, please have a drink with us" my wife said. "What's your story? Why are you alone here?" she asked.

"Well, I came here with two of my buddies, but they got hooked up with some bimbos. I didn't want to be in the way, so I came down here for a drink looking for some quality company. That's when I saw you two", he said. "And to be honest, you're a stunner ma'am, and I just couldn't keep my eyes off" he smiled.

"Sweet talker, aren't you?" she laughed out loud. "I bet there are tons of girls your age here that you could hit on; maybe even younger. But you chose an older married woman with her husband. That's kind of bold, isn't it?" she said, and raised her right eyebrow, while taking another sip of cocktail through her straw.

"And you can call me Mina", she added.

"I'm Mark, and I'm sure nice to meet you guys", he extended his arm to her, and then to me. "But you see Mina, these young girls are quite dumb, and most of them not nearly as beautiful as you are" he started throwing compliments at her. "But I promise I won't hit on you. I just love being in a company of nice and beautiful people. Just like anyone else" he smiled. "So what do you think about a few tequila shots?"

We continued to talk and have shots, and time just flew by. We had a really good time and in the process we found out that he was 23, single, loved rock music, graduated from college, sports degree, and played bass guitar in a band.

He also said he was not much of a dancer but he still managed to steal one dance from my wife. I watched them closely to see if he was going to try anything, but he seemed like a perfect gentlemen.

He was holding her tight, but his hands were at the right place almost entire time. At one point I saw her putting her head on his shoulder and his hand slid just above her butt, but that was it. On their way back to the bar I noticed that they were still holding hands. At one point she put one of her hands around his waist, and the other on his chest. She tip toed and gave him a quick kiss on the cheek, and said something to his ear.

At that point I thought maybe it was time to call it a night, because she seemed a little drunk and really into this guy. But when they got to the bar she made a suggestion.

"Honey, we could all go to our bungalow and have a couple more drinks before we go to bed? What do you think?" she asked while pleading with her eyes.

"Great idea! Especially going to bed part" he said before I could even response. My wife laughed and hit him in the shoulder.

"You most certainly are not going to bed with us, young man" she said imitating a tough lady, "but that doesn't mean we can't have some more fun before the night is over" she added playfully.

I was both turned on and nervous, quickly playing different scenarios in my head. I would love to see them fool around, maybe all of us together, but I was worried about getting too jealous.

What if she starts making out with him? What if they end up having sex? Could I watching him sticking his cock in my wife, stretching her pussy wide, and penetrating her while I watch? Thinking about this got my cock to swell, and I realized I had never been so turned on like at that moment. I started rationalizing. I could always put a stop to anything I didn't like, and we might just have a good time before it happens.

"Are you coming" she said, and snapped me out of my thoughts.

I saw that they've already headed towards the cabin pressed together, while she was holding his big arm with both of her hands, resting her head on his shoulder.

We went to the cabin, and grabbed some cold beer from the fridge. When we got to the yard, we all sat on one bench, with my wife in the middle.

"I have a confession to make" Mark said to my wife, during a brief moment of silence. "I saw you two fooling around on the beach today. And I have to admit, it was one of the most erotic experiences I have ever witnessed."

She looked at him confused, and then looked back at me. I didn't know what to say, but he obviously did.

"Don't be mad. It was a beautiful sight. And obviously your husband here has no problem with other people appreciating your beautiful body. It was that obvious from the sounds coming from your cabin after you left a beach" he said with a devilish grin. "I guess you were both turned on by the experience".

Mina turned all red and was lost for words. I didn't know what to say either. We felt like two kids busted while stealing from the cookie jar. But he was not confused at all, and he continued to speak with confidence.

"And with your husband's permission Mina, I would love to see more of you" he said.

Her eyes were now wide open. She opened her mouth and was about to say something.

"If you guess the color of her undies she will show them to you" I cut her off, laughing. "Won't you Mina?"

"What! Are you crazy? I...I'm not gonna strip for some guy I just met. I can't! You know I'm not we..." she tried to say about her underwear, but I interrupted her again.

"Mark, you have three times to guess. Go!" I said.

If looks could kill I'd be dead at that exact moment. But somehow I think she was not as disturbed as she wanted us to think. I saw her looking at him from time to time, and I know that she had a thing for him. The only question was how far she was willing to go.

"Black" he said.

"No. You have two more tries" I pointed out.

"Red."

"Another miss" I said.

My wife was still looking at me, apparently confused.

"Dark blue" he tried for a Hail Mary pass.

"Nope, sorry", I laughed and took another sip of beer.

"Oh come on!" he moaned. "Please let me have a peek. You got me all worked up, and now nothing!? It's just not fair."

"Life's not fair, dude", I said. "But you know what? It's really up to her" I added. "If she wants to show you what she's got, I won't mind at all" I concluded.

I looked at her and realized that she had that wanton gaze, emitting pure, unrefined lust.

"OK" she said. "I'll show you my underwear if you show me yours."

"But I...I don't have any..." he said.

"Neither do I", she said bluntly.

She stood up, went around the table so that we can see her better. She turned her back to us and slowly reached for the top of her dress. She started lowering it, inch by inch, exposing her tits first. We couldn't really see them, but we could see her bare back and just a hint of her boob sides. I saw a growing bulge in Mark's trunks, and I knew right then that he was packing some serious firepower.

She resumed sliding her dress down to her waist, and then she stopped for a second. You could've cut the tension with a knife. My heart was beating like a drum and I firmly believed that both of them could hear it. After God knows how long, she continued to undress, and slowly exposed her beautiful milky ass to our stares. She bent over just a little so that we could see this dark diamond shaped black patch, where her pussy hides, but not her pussy lips. Then she straightened up and let the dress to fall down to the floor.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Mina Discovers Desire on Vacation

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 16 milliseconds