• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Daryl's Adventurous Wife's Cheating Gig

Daryl's Adventurous Wife's Cheating Gig

12

Author's Foreword: Warning! Big words and big ideas ahead - and it's impossible to get off when reading the fuck scenes presented. Also, Thanks so much for the helpful private eMails. I like and will continue to write win-win stories for erudite readers who seem to keep coming back.

*****

An Adventurous wife's Cheating Gig

Daryl was a classic nerd. Profession-wise he was a work-at-home ethical hacker - e.g. he is paid a monthly retainer by each of several multi-nationals and when he breaches their computer or phone system and presents a fix for their computer department, he is paid a nice cash bonus that does not show up on his 1099 issued in January. His first hack experience was when he was 10 years old. In his mid teens he developed a vitriolic hatred of bureaucrats and politicians, whose goal was power over peoples lives. That drove him to seriously hack even more. His take was that those thugs attempted to give their own wasted lives meaning by exercising power over others. As a late teen he read a novel about a driven hero with whom Daryl identified. The result was that, he decided to 'never waste a minute of my life again' as a result of reading that book. Accordingly he began hacking for pay and quietly withdrew from the three nihilist groups.

Growing up he was home schooled in his early years because his mother wanted to shield him from the sinful world of Public School. More importantly, two siblings had severe birth defects and learning disabilities while Daryl was a 'precocious chance freak of nature,' according to one professor who studied him and wrote a major research paper. Since Daryl knowingly carried bad genes he opted to take himself out of the gene pool when he was 16 - although Daryl's mother was sure he was going to hell for doing that. To the casual observer, he looked and acted normal, but little about him was normal.

Understandably he was a virgin until he married at 20. Being unhandsome guaranteed that no teen wanted to date him. He had enrolled in an on line university and his major was public speaking - Colleges have little to teach someone who can program in 8 self-taught languages, plus had developed applications in three of those eight, and had at one time been a fountainhead for the global 'Anonymous' hacking group.

He had developed an online buddy with a speech professor at his on-line university. The professor friend advised Daryl, "Join a small Toastmaster group locally and practice, practice, practice speaking. Imagine how Keith Jarrett came to be revered as the top jazz pianist in the world for so many years? He practiced, practiced, practiced... and you must do exactly the same so you don't sound like shit when you are talking!"

He did. There he met his future wife, Sherrie. To this day he doesn't know if he fell in love with her or with her presentations. She was a champion speaker amongst several groups in her area! But she was not a sexy woman by any stretch of the imagination. Daryl mused, "She eats like a horse but doesn't get fat - to everybody's envy. But, she is uglier than homemade sin, but I like her a whole lot."

After tea and talk-dates, they started to drive to New Hampshire and Maine in search of wild, gourmet mushrooms - both loved them. The first night they spent together in the same bed was in a motel in Maine - each slept on his/her own side of the bed. But she woke him up the next morning playing with his cock. Wow! even though they were 20 and 22 year old virgins, they taught each other about sex and both really, really liked it!

Sherrie wanted to get married because her one goal was to have one or two children. She was an entry level bio-chemist for a food supplement company and described herself as an 'ugly duckling.' Nobody asked her out. But Daryl and she were pals, and so in time she talked him into hanging with her. Daryl, the nerd, had no prospects of anyone else, ever - She mused to herself once, "Yoda is a handsome dude by comparison." So he went along with her desire to get married lacking any other opportunities that he could see.

In time their relationship morphed into marriage. As they stood in line for a license at the county clerk's office, Daryl asked, "Sherrie, are you sure you want to do this? I can not father your children. She had smiled and said, "Yes. We will work around your sterility. Besides that I love you and will spend the rest of my life with you." As a wedding gift, her parents gave her a voucher for facial cosmetic surgery at a famous Boston clinic. The surgeon was a high profile one - Daryl had seen his picture in an ad on airline magazine ads. One month after the surgery she was a nice looking woman. Then the would-be suitors started coming out of the wood-work to hit on her.

Her supervisor was the first to seriously hit on her, though she stuck to business in her relationship with him because she personally thought of him as 'yukky.' He was Victor Santos, a Ph.D. researcher from Argentina reputed to have screwed every lady in the company not old, fat, crippled, or ugly. Sherrie and Daryl were invited to their house to meet his wife and two children and Santos asked, at the first visit, "Daryl, what do you do?"

He smiled jovially and answered, "I work at home as a digital systems consultant for several companies. I make a living but am not rich so we can only afford an apartment for the time being." His wife really loved to

talk to Daryl because she wanted to improve her English. Daryl never noticed that Santos essentially ignored him while Sherrie and her boss talked incessantly.

Both children immediately took to Daryl and, to a very small extent, Sherrie, and they even started baby-sitting for the Santos family occasionally - or one should say, 'HE' baby sat because the children shied away from Sherrie. They also visited with and were visited by her parents who still lived in a South Shore suburban home where Sherrie grew up. They also developed friends for playing cards and sometimes double-dated. Daryl and Sherrie was happy with their marriage. So their marriage had morphed into what looked like any such marriage that young 20-somethings have.

The story starts about 14 months after they were married and settled into a comfortable life style. At work Victor called Sherrie and asked, "Can you step in here a minute and bring the Lipsin file?"

"Sure, be right there."

Victor and she spent a few minutes discussing this supplement additive and when that was finished he said, "I have gotten you a 20% pay raise and you are now a senior chemist. Thank you for a job well done. The official notice will come later."

She was so excited she ran to his side of the desk and kissed him on the cheek, "Oh Doctor Santos, Thank you. Thank you."

He held her head and turned her lips to his and kissed her vigorously, even inserting his tongue into her mouth even and started feeling her C-cup breasts that he had never noticed before her marriage. She forced herself away from him and returned to her side of the desk and sat, rubbing her lips where he had kissed her. Then she had an idea. "Doctor Santos could I ask you something personal and private?"

"Sure Sherrie, go ahead. By the way when we are alone call me Victor or VS if you would, because now you are a certified Chemist."

"I want a baby and my husband sterilized himself at 16 because he is carrying bad genes. We have discussed a fertility clinic but they are very expensive. So, I love and am impressed with your and Mrs. Santos children and I would like to have your baby."

He replied, "You mean you want me to go to the clinic and donate sperm designated for you?"

"That would work except that it would be very expensive still for Daryl and me. You could impregnate me the old fashion way. We could have a brief affair and I would get pregnant and Daryl would be pissed at first but he would get over it. Remember he, too, loves your children and they love him."

Santos smiled and said deep in thought,"Wow! We could start our affair now like this evening. I have a waiter friend who works evening shifts and we could use his apartment - it's near the subway stop you pass going to your apartment. Then, as all of a sudden an idea hit him, "What if I could get budget money for you to attend the Chicago Convention with me, would you like to go and would Daryl go along with that?"

She jumped up and down like a kid and said, "Oh yes! Please try! I would like to go to my first convention as well as share your bed for the whole time. Then it would be over and it never happened and I will be pregnant and I will just tell Daryl that I met a man there who seduced me - he will get over it."

The two returned to shop talk and afterwards Santos made a phone call and gave her specific details of where to get off the subway and wait for him after work.

Daryl had picked up 6 clients by this time. Life was good for him because he took the hacking to another level. He, for example, would take a break from work. His game playing would consist of hacking into one bureaucrat's email and forwarding certain documents to another bureaucrat who was the crooked, arch-enemy of the source one. Daryl could never see the attraction of gaming, but he got off on this little game he thunk up himself. Besides, he prided himself on passing truth around.

Daryl and his wife had spent the weekend in New Hampshire gathering mushrooms and had a lot of fun. Once in their hotel they didn't have sex because she lied, "I have menstrual cramps. You will have to wait until I get back from the conference." In the same breath she continued, " Oh! I didn't tell you, Doctor Santos is taking me with him this year." Daryl paid scant attention to her and focused on the mushrooms they had gathered to identify them and verify they were not poisonous.

He said, nonchalantly, "That is very nice, Dear. I knew you were very smart."

Tuesday morning, after a wonderful soup at dinner the night before, rich with mushrooms, Daryl woke up with severe stomach cramps. Sherrie seemed concerned but the patient stayed in bed after she left for work. His first thought was, "One of the mushrooms was poison...but no, I served the soup and Sherrie ate more than I did out of the same pot." To and from the toilet, he began to think back about everything he had eaten and wondered what could possibly cause this?"

He thought to himself, "Sherrie still wants to have sex a lot more than me. So, it seems logical that if she didn't love me that would not be the case. He recalled, "Sherrie woke me up Sunday before by grabbing my cock as usual. Her desire has neither increased or decreased."

"But facts are facts. Is something she is not sharing with me going on?" He started thinking about the people at her work or card players, "The only person she ever talks about is her boss, Santos - and sometimes the slut administrative assistant, Joyce. And, she is salaried now so her pay advice is fixed even though she often works very late and when we do have sex it's the next morning. She always takes a shower just prior to bedtime."

After a visit to the toilet again he called Sherrie to ask her to pick up some medicine for his stomach cramps, "Hello." He recognized her Mom's voice.

"Mrs. Hankins, this is Daryl and I thought I called my wife."

She said, "Hi Daryl, I switched phones with Sherrie because she feared she would loose her super sophisticated smart phone when she travels tomorrow."

He forced a chuckle and said, "That is O.K. Mrs. Hankins as I will just call her on yours - refresh my memory of that number if you would?" Afterwards they said 'bye.'

Now, he was alarmed. He breathed a short breaths in anger, "Nobody fears they will lose their phone!" He remembered an app he wrote once for a company so that when an employee's phone was used to call a competitor's known phone number, the caller automatically sent a quiet voicemail or text to a third phone. After testing and adjusting his code for two recipient and source phones, he was ready. Just to be certain something fishy wasn't going on he counted the number of tubular sanitary napkins in her cabinet and placed a hair over the box lid just to indicate if it had been disturbed that morning.

That evening Sherrie started packing and Daryl said, "Let's go out for pizza. I feel better."

Sherrie timidly smiled and said, "O.K. You sure," not really wanting to but wanted her husband to be relaxed.

"Yeah. I know you fly tomorrow and I won't see you until Sunday. My treat!"

They ate in his silence while she chatted about the sites she would like to visit in Chicago if she only had the time. She was chatty and upbeat, and he had strong misgivings that something was wrong. Later, after she packed, he took her suitcase and put it in the rear of her car. When he returned Sherrie said, "Doctor Santos agreed that I can leave my car at his house and we will take the shuttle to and from the airport."

I said jovially, "Great no parking fees - but I hope you still voucher them for your expense account."

When the sick husband awoke Wednesday morning the wife was gone. The first thing he did was to examine her sanitary napkin box - it had not been disturbed. He said to himself, "So she is not in her period." For the first time, the tragedy of his possibly busted marriage over-ruled his excitement of doing the hacker things for the cell phones to get ready for her trip. The only question he asked himself was, "Has she fallen in love with someone else? That would hurt big time! But that can not be." In a moment He mused to himself, "She and I have discussed a fertility clinic, and I sure she will go that route to get pregnant because of the pay raise. If not and Santos is the natural donor, it will kill Mrs. Santos - and I still can't believe he would fuck around on a stunningly beautiful woman like her."

-----

Sherrie mused to herself while driving to Victor's house, "Joyce tells me VS has a magic pecker - and I am am sure

she knows because all the men have had her. It will be so nice to enjoy his strange pecker for three whole days, although I can barely tolerate that arrogant Santos' personality after about 5 minutes. But he will give me a beautiful baby. Warning Sherrie! Daryl is about the brightest light in any room, and he would figure it out if Victor and you continued screwing. VS and I have only done it twice so far in that I was trying to motivate him to try harder to get budget money to take me with him. Most importantly, though, the week end in Chicago will be my most fertile period and I want Victor's baby. So, enjoy your one fling, Sherrie. I do mean, Enjoy it! I know my Lover jumped through hoops to get my travel budgeted so he must like my pussy. I am sure Daryl would enjoy some strange pussy, too, if a woman was interested in him but that is hopeless - I know children love him and but that is not the same."

In Chicago, Sherrie and Victor stood in check in line at the hotel. After, they had their keys to their adjoining rooms and were rolling their luggage toward the elevator, They heard a man call, "Victor, over here!? After he walked up, the stranger continued in English with a thick Spanish accent as a courtesy to the lady with Victor, "A group of us are having a drink, why not come join us for one before you crash in your room - you know most everybody there?"

Victor said to me, "I will be in touch in a little while, so I would like to join them for just one drink, O.K.?"

She had replied, "Sure I want to shower anyway."

In a half hour Sherrie's phone rang and she smiled, seeing that it was Victor on the LCD, and picked it up. "Hello my Super Lover."

"Are you ready to have my 9 inch Latino pole inside of you?"

"Oh Victor, don't tantalize me. I have just showered and am wet not from the water, but from just thinking about you in my body again."

He said, "Adjust your A/C so the room is not icy and unlock your side of the pass-door and if you have something sexy, put it on. If not, just take all your clothes off. I will be in your room as soon as I take a quick shower." Click

After the three day international conference, both were awaiting a flight back to Boston Sunday morning in Midway Airport. They were not talking to each other mainly because Sherrie had had Victor 'up to here' and was anxious to see Daryl again. For Victor's part, disappointment and guilt and fear showed on his face. He obviously did not enjoy their multiple couplings now that it was over and he had his mind on someone or something else. So be it. She pondered, "I am certain that I am pregnant, and I think Daryl will understand and forgive me - he has no other options except to sleep with his computer. Heh Heh. Since he had dark skin relatives show up at his family reunion, I am sure I can convince him it will pass as his if need be. But I need to fuck him as soon as I get home. . But God! Victor has made me sore already. But Daryl is smaller than Victor so I can take the pain."

During the flight home She kept thinking, "You are kidding yourself, ugly-duckling. Do you really think you can bamboozle the brightest light in the room? We had planned for me to get pregnant via a fertility clinic as soon we could afford it. My new promotion went a long way towards that." Her clothes were damp from perspiration as they waited for the shuttle at Logan. The full gravity of what she had been doing with this person she personally loathed fell down on her like a lead weight, seemingly. Arriving at the Santos home two prize-fighter looking Argentine men stood on their driveway with Mrs. Santos between them. No one was smiling. Sherrie said her perfunctory good-bye and loaded her suitcase into her car. Victor had not introduced her to the men. She backed out of the driveway and headed home.

She kept thinking to herself, "Something was wrong back there! I wonder what?" Once she was on I-93 North her Mom's phone rang and her mother started screaming at her about being an immoral, loose woman. She said, "Mom, I am on the freeway and I will call you back. I have no idea what you are talking about!" Click

She was visibly shaking now and feared she would have or cause an accident. She exited the freeway and went into a Duncan Donut and had some black coffee. Her mind was total chaos.

Getting home an hour later their apartment was completely dark and locked. She opened the door and took her suitcase to the pantry and washed a load of clothes. One part of her was full of glee because she just 'knew' she was pregnant. The other part was a dark angst that she was no longer sure that her husband would tolerate what she did to get pregnant. She consoled herself, "He loves children and Victor's children, even, and I am sure he will work this out in his techie brain. Damn, Sherrie! You are a smooth talker but you have been playing with people's lives. It's time to stop!"

The house phone rang and Sherrie answered it, "Hello."

Her Mom lit into her and asked, "How can a daughter of mine whore herself out. Let me play you something. Wait a minute." Soon Sherrie heard every phone conversation she and Victor had together during the three day conference, especially the Wednesday they arrived, and her mother played that conversation twice for her. Her mother ranted and raved at her and called her names and even reminded her, "Your father and I went without to payoff the loan with which we paid for your cosmetic surgery. We didn't do that for you to whore yourself out. We have failed as parents and you have failed us as a daughter!" click.

Sherrie was in a state of shock until she figured out that Daryl must have engineered the communication. "Damn! Damn! Damn! Why didn't I think of that?" She started the washer and then screamed and said to herself, "Mrs. Santos heard the same conversations and that is why something was wrong over there."

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Daryl's Adventurous Wife's Cheating Gig

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 53 milliseconds