• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Bring Your Slut to Work Day

Bring Your Slut to Work Day

I've been a painter for a while now. A fucking Bachelor's degree in economics, and this is where I find myself. I worked as a painter through college hoping to be relieved from the world of manual labor with some job filing paperwork after the completion of this degree, but that is rarely the case.

One advantage of the world of manual labor is that it has left me with a fairly solid body. Mind you, nothing so amazing as a six pack, but a toned belly, and a thick chest with broad shoulders. I was never hugely popular with the ladies throughout most of my college days, but my new body build and incredibly apathetic attitude have attracted some attention from several women.

My full beard covering the bottom section of my face insured that I attracted daddy issue girls. However; I find myself unable to escape a sort of loathing that I still carry for much of the female gender due to my less than successful experiences throughout my college days.

I found myself painting a family's second home. A particularly pretentious group, but the wife had a body that I could have quite a bit of fun with. Her voluptuous DDs and tight TIGHT ass made you just want to grab her by the hips and thrust into her ungrateful little pussy. Pulling that strawberry blonde hair would be just what I need to alleviate some of this anger I have for that ungrateful little bitch. Possibly burying my cock as deep as it'll go into that preppy shaven pussy. Hearing that bitch moan would satisfy my lustful anger.

I hear a knock at the door... Confused, I walk over and open the door to find a well-shaped girl in a tantalizing plaid skirt and pure white blouse. She looked to be about 18 or 19. "Hi, I'm Katie. Is Mrs. Cynthia here?" Mrs. Cynthia is the stuck up blonde bitch that I would like to bury my cock in. But, this girl would certainly do for that if it came to it.

"I'm sorry. She's not. They are at their other house. Can I help you with something?" I saw the girl shifting her weight between her legs and casually rubbing her legs together as if there were water dripping down her inner thigh and she could only wipe it away using the inner thigh of her other leg.

"uhm, it's just she usually helps me with things... lady things. I have these urges and..." Past that, I did not hear a thing this little tart had said. My head was filled with the fantasy of Cynthia, the blonde slut in red lingerie tongue deep in Katie's cute little 18 year old pussy. I adjusted my jeans so as to not show Katie the growing bulge in my pants.

"Katie, would you like to come in. I may be able to... satisfy some of your problems." It seemed like just me saying these words in my deep, suggestive voice seemed to already start her juices flowing.

"uhm... hehe ok" she said in this cute, innocent voice that only cause the bulge to grow more.

I brought her in, slapping her firm, bubbly ass on the way in. Her tits were so cute. No bigger than Bs, and she had forgotten her bra today. I could tell that this girl would do anything I said.

"So, you are quite the little slut, aren't you?" She blushed and looked embarrassed. She had a smile on her face that screamed "Fuck my teenaged brains out."

I pulled her close to me forcefully. She resisted a little in a way that told me just how much she wanted to be punished. "This skirt simply won't do. It is much too modest for a little slut like you." I pulled out a box cutter and began cutting her plaid skirt shorter and shorter. It was now ripped and barely covered her camel toe and did nothing to cover her ass. She was wearing a cute lacey pair of pink panties. Her ass was so supple that it managed to peak around the edges though.

"We are going to teach you how to paint. You can't just be a slut all day. We have to find something more productive for you to do than causing men to spill their load onto your back."

I instructed her to climb onto the ladder. She hesitated. I took my paint brush and smacked her ass. Not lightly either. Hard enough to leave a red mark that sent a message that I was serious. She promptly climbed onto the ladder rubbing the red mark on her ass as she climbed.

I handed her a paint roller. "Now begin painting, you little slut puppet. And remember, if you fuck up... I will have to punish you." She giggled. I knew she had no idea that this wasn't a game.

She began rolling. I took my brush and rubbed the bristles across her pussy. Slowly and gently. I heard her breathing speed increase. She tipped forward and her chest pressed against the painted wall. I pulled her down from the ladder. "You didn't obey me. You will have to be punished."

I began slowly pulling her blouse down and finally ripped it off of her body revealing her sweet little tits with some paint tracks still across them. I began squeezing and tugging at her delicious pink nipples. She squirmed, and sighed. "eeeehhhhh" she squealed. I swung the paint brush a good five times smacking her on the bottom.

I then took the wooden handle of the brush and began rubbing it down the middle of her camel toe. She twinged and flinched, becoming increasingly uncomfortable and aroused.

"I think you have had enough brush play, maybe you are ready for the real thing. My brush is much... much harder than this brush. I'm going to make you MY little slut."

I dragged her to the kitchen and pushed her face down onto the kitchen counter bending her slender body over. I pulled those pink panties down around her ankles. She looked at me with those beautiful smoky blue doe eyes. She wanted to put on a typical slut act of acting as if she did not want what was about to enter into her wet, bald pussy.

I leaned over and whispered in her ear "relax," and roughly jammed my cock into her pussy. I made sure that the first penetration was rough because I wanted to see her little body squirm with the pleasure and initial discomfort of that first hard thrust. Each thrust after that was not much easier than the first. After seeing the pleasure on her face that first thrust brought, I could not stop. It was addictive. Each thrust was just like an additional line of cocaine being snorted by my cock as it slides in and out of her pussy.

She was moaning and wincing, her breathing was getting heavier. "Ah! Eh! EEEHH!" She screamed out as I tunneled into the tight pink hole. She had already came at least two times since being here. I grabbed her long dark hair and began to pull. This only made her that much wetter. "Ahhh Ahhhh EEhhhheee" she cried out.

I was getting closer, and each stroke was getting harder. I finally pulled out and painted her slender back with my cum. She collapsed onto the floor exhausted from our wild sexual expedition. I reached down and grabbed her by the scalp and whispered "Now that's a good little slut. Next time, I will not go quite as easy on you. Next time, I will make sure you scream, you slut." And I reached down and shoved my tongue down her throat.

I lit a cigarette and told her to leave before I was forced to discipline her further. She pulled her panties up and ran, half naked, from the house.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Bring Your Slut to Work Day

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 120 milliseconds