• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Crossing the Line

Crossing the Line

This is my first story ever. Comments and criticisms would be appreciated. I hope you enjoy it.

*****

Herc and I had been best friends for years; we flirted off and on, and sure, I lusted after him a bit, but nothing would ever come of it. Like I said, we were best friends, that's a line you just don't cross.

Both of us were big cinema fans, so getting together about once a month for a movie was nothing new. Since this wasn't a romantic thing I didn't feel the need to dress up. I wore a pair of thin, loose fitting, black sweats and a white tank top. I pulled my long, auburn hair up into a loose bun. I glanced in the mirror anyway, wondering if I looked presentable. The top was flattering; it stopped just short of my navel showing off my belly ring. The sweats hung a little lower than I would have liked; you could see the top of my panties. I tugged my sweats up a bit and tied them in place.

It was my turn to pick the movie and Herc's turn to bring the wine. I had decided on Pitch Black, starring Vin Diesel, and Herc showed up about a quarter past eight.

He wore a red flannel over a gray tank top and jeans. His tattoos peeked out from the collar of his tank top and the sleeves of his flannel were rolled up, showing off his muscular forearms. I knew that under that flannel he had tribal half sleeves that ran up both arms to just his collar bone. His blond hair was gelled up into a faux hawk, drawing attention to the gauges in his ears. He caught me staring and gave me a smile that could have been for a Colgate commercial, if it hadn't been tinged with something less than innocent.

Like I said earlier, I lusted after him but I would never do anything. Oh, sure, it was lots of fun toeing the line ever so often; but one should never cross that line if they wanted to stay friends. I invited him in and we shared a brief hug. As I walked ahead of him to the couch, I turned and caught his gaze traveling down my body, pausing at the bare expanse of skin at my hips. I blushed and hiked my sweats up a bit more, I heard him chuckle behind me.

***

We had a quarter of a bottle of wine left between us and were near the end of the movie where Reddick pulls that woman underneath him by her hips... I'd have been lying if I said I hadn't soaked my lacey, black panties or that my size 36C breasts hadn't been aching for attention. The fact that I had no bra on and the fabric was rubbing against my erect nipples didn't help any...

While my attention had been on the screen, Herc's attention had been on me. "So, is it the man handling or Vin Diesel that has you so turned on right now?" He asked me.

Normally, I'd have turned three shades of red and ignored him; but thanks to the wine, I met Herc's eyes and said boldly, "The man handling. I would love for a man to grab my hips like that. For him to make me feel like a woman and show me he's in control."

A look crossed his face that had never been there before: pure, unadulterated lust. Before I knew what was happening, Herc had me pinned to the couch. My writs held immobile over my head, our bodies touching from the hips down, and only a breath of space between our lips. I was completely stunned. "What the hell are you doing?!" I asked.

"Giving you what you wanted. I'm taking control. Tell me you don't want this and I'll get off of you." He replied. I looked him in the eyes, trying to see if he was joking; besides being slightly bleary from the wine, his eyes were completely serious. I felt my heart start to pound in my chest.

I couldn't deny I was turned on, I was wet and my body ached for him but I couldn't cross that line with him. I wanted to say yes, but instead I said, "I don't want this; we're both a little tipsy and we're best friends. Best friends don't sleep together." I started to sit up, but Herc didn't budge.

Instead he leaned in and kissed me. I tensed, expecting something hard and forceful, but instead it was passionate and probing. My mind was racing, I had fantasized about kissing him so many times but had never expected it to feel this good.

He used one knee to spread my legs apart, I could immediately tell he was more than happy to be there. The size of the bulge pressing against my aching pussy made me wet enough to soak through my sweats. Somewhere in the midst of this make-out session, Herc had switched both of my wrists to one hand. His free hand roamed my body, caressing my breasts through my top. I moaned into his mouth.

He pulled back and looked at me triumphantly. "I thought you said you didn't want this, Nikki." his hand moved down between our bodies, until it was between my legs; rubbing and teasing through my sweats. "Your body is saying something differently."

"No means no. Get off of me." I said a little breathlessly. It sounded weak and non-convincing even to my own ears. I struggled against his hand, trying to free my wrists. I had no luck. He tightened his grip as he kissed and nipped the side of my neck, not paying a bit of attention to my halfhearted objections. He slid his hand inside my panties; the way his fingers felt as they teased my clit set me on fire. I bit back another moan.

Two of his fingers dipped inside me while his thumb still played with my clit, my hips bucked against his hand. He whispered in my ear "Your lips say, 'no', but your body is begging me, 'yes'. This doesn't have to change anything; we can stay friends." He paused, sucking my earlobe into his mouth; lightly dragging his teeth across it as he pulled away. "If I let go of your wrists, are you going to fight me?" he asked. I thought about it before answering him, my body burning with desire. Did I really want to stop? No. No I did not.

I shook my head no. As soon as he let go of my wrists, I grabbed a hand full of his hair and jerked his face up so I could kiss him. I pulled back long enough to look him in the eyes and say, "Fuck me like you mean it, Herc."

He smiled at me, "Gladly; but first, I want to feel your mouth on me." He climbed off of me and I moved to floor.

I knelt in front of him as I undid his pants and pulled down his boxers. Herc was hung. I stared at him for a moment, surprise plainly showing on my face. His cock was at least seven inches long and two inches wide. I had never, in my life, dealt with anything that big. I was eager to try.

I looked up at Herc as I slowly licked the entire length of his shaft, from base to tip. I worked one hand up and down his cock, while the other caressed his testicles. Once I had reached the tip, I took as much as I could into my mouth; it was a tight fit. The thought of how it would feel inside my pussy made me ache more.

I worked my tongue in tight, hot, wet circles along the tip of him for a moment before continuing down his shaft. The sound of his moans excited me and I tightened my grip as I worked my hand faster at the base of his cock.

Herc pulled my hair free of the bun it was in and it fell around me like a curtain. He grabbed two handfuls of my auburn locks; effectively holding my head immobile as he started fucking my mouth. He picked up his pace more and almost gagged me in the process. When I tried to pull away he tightened his grip in my hair and said, "I'm in control." as he gave me a wicked look. My body tightened in response. Herc pumped into my mouth a few more times before one final, deep thrust that emptied his balls down my throat. Forcing me to swallow his hot, salty load.

He looked at me with a satisfied smile on his face and said, "Your turn, Nikki." With that he stood, lifting me to my feet. He kissed me hard once and pulled my shirt over my head. He stopped, looking at the skin he had exposed. Herc dropped to his knees in front of me, leaving him face level with my breasts. He kissed and nibbled his way from my breasts to my hip bone. I ran my hands through his hair, my head tilted back, and a moan building in my throat. The feel of his hands, lips, and teeth on my body was intoxicating. I felt him pull my sweats and panties down at the same time, leaving me completely bare to him. I looked down to find him staring at me, an impish smile tugging at his lips.

"Step out of your clothing and sit back down on the edge of the couch, legs spread." He ordered. I eagerly obeyed.

Herc locked eyes with me as he knelt between my legs and kissed up my thigh; stopping just short of my pussy. "Put your legs on my shoulders."

Once again, I obeyed. Herc gripped my hips and pulled me closer to him; I could feel his warm breath on me. He kept eye contact as he slowly slid two fingers inside me. His tongue flicked across my clit and my hips bucked in response. The sight of this gorgeous man between my legs was by far the most erotic thing I had ever seen.

A small moan escaped my lips as I tilted my head back, eyes closed. I ran my hands up my body to my breasts. I pinched my own nipples; enjoying the slight pain mixed with the pleasure he was giving me.

Herc quickened his rhythm. His fingers sliding in and out of me. His tongue mirroring what I had done earlier to him, moving in tight circles around my clit. I felt my orgasm building, I ran my hand through his hair and grabbed a tight handful when it hit me. I moaned his name as he kept tormenting my body, slowly bringing me down from my climax.

Herc stood, stripped his remaining clothing off, and knelt back down in front of me. I leaned forwarded, kissing him hard and passionately. He pulled back, looked me in the eyes, and asked me if I was ready. I nodded 'yes'. He gripped my hips again; pulling me off the edge of the couch, guiding me down on to his thick, hard cock.

We both moaned. I felt so full, like the sheer size of him hardly left me room to breathe. The pain of him straining to fit into my tight pussy was only balanced out by the pleasure of finally giving my body what it wanted. We looked at each other, both a little shocked and afraid to move. "Are you ok?" he asked.

"Yea, Herc, I'm ok." I answered.

He looked at me a moment; "Do you want to continue?" The concern for my wellbeing was all over his face, but there was a tiny bit of hope in his eyes.

I smiled at him, "I'm pretty sure I already told you to fuck me like you mean it."

Herc chuckled deep in his throat and lowered me to the floor. His weight supported by his forearms, my legs wrapped around his hips. I leaned up and kissed along his jaw line as I felt him start thrusting into me. The first couple of thrusts were slow, letting each other get used to it, then it changed. Herc leaned down and whispered in my ear, "I almost forgot you liked to be man handled."

He stopped long enough to grab my wrists and pin them above my head again with one hand. His other hand was on my hip, his fingers digging in as his thrusts got harder and faster. I moaned as I rocked my hips up to meet him thrust for thrust; loving feeling of him slamming into my body.

Just when I started to feel myself get close, Herc pulled out of me and flipped me to all fours. He reached around me, rubbing my clit again as he slammed his huge cock into my already sore and sensitive pussy. I moaned, rocking back against him, loving every inch of him inside me. His hand moved from my clit to my hair as he grabbed a handful, forcing my head back. Herc leaned down kissing up my spine to my shoulders; once he reached my shoulder he bit me, hard. He whispered in my ear, "Something to remember this by."

He straightened up, released my hair, and shoved my shoulders down into the carpet. I felt both of his hands dig into my hips again. Herc pulled me into him, making me meet him every time he slammed into me hard and fast. The force of this thrusts left him almost grunting behind me. The perfect mix of pain and pleasure did me in; I felt my body tighten around him as I screamed his name. Herc slammed into me two more times and then he moaned, coming inside me; my orgasm milking every drop out of him.

We both collapsed to floor and laid there; spooning, catching our breath, and basking in the afterglow of our orgasms. Eventually I rolled over and looked at Herc and found him smiling at me.

"What are you grinning about?" I asked.

He chuckled and replied, "So much for best friends not sleeping together."

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Crossing the Line

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 29 milliseconds