• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonHuman
  • /
  • Chasing Cindy Pt. 02

Chasing Cindy Pt. 02

12

(Chapter One - Logan)

My name is Logan. I'm a tiger shifter. I work as a bouncer, a hit man, or a driver...whatever is needed of me. I'm not a good man. I take dangerous jobs that nobody else wants to do, and those risky jobs pay the bills. I'm also a bit of a ladies man, if I do say so myself. Or at least I was a man whore, until my latest job. Some old fart hired me to come to his shitty bar and look out for a shifter woman that he had taken under his wing.

She was cute. Curvy and pretty, just the way I like my women to be. She didn't know I was there to be her babysitter. I started flirting with her right off the bat. Couldn't help myself! Those sexy hazel eyes just drew me in. She had a great rack, and hips that begged to be grabbed.

Her long blonde hair was the cincher though. I'm a sucker for blondes. I would have had the little temptress bent over my Harley screaming my name that first week if my employer hadn't made keeping my dick in my pants part of the arrangement. Asshole.

The woman's name is Cindy. And since I couldn't fuck her, I talked to her instead. It was a foreign concept to me. I didn't usually pay much attention to the words that came out of a beautiful woman's mouth, as long as the first word was, yes.

But she was into me. She gave as good as she got, flirting with me all the time...batting her eyelashes at me and shaking that spankable ass in my direction whenever she walked by me to go into the bar. I found out over a few weeks that she wasn't just a pretty face. She was as smart as a whip too. And brave. I had rarely needed to come to the little spit fire's rescue whenever a customer got handsy with her.

That little chick could hold her own. Which only made me want her even more. And she was interesting in a way that I had only ever experienced with my buddies. I wasn't going to last long though. I needed to get in her pants. Shifter females were few and far between. The few I had ever met were too conceited to be bothered with the likes of a thug like me.

I had started to think that things would be pretty mellow with this job until the night that Cindy's boss hollered for me. I rushed over to where he and Cindy were to see what was wrong. When I saw that some smug looking fucker was eyeing my future sexual conquest like she was a hot meal, my instincts took over and I put my hand on the small of her back. The tiger side of me was on the same page as my human half, needing to physically stake a claim on what we considered to be ours. Or at least, potentially ours.

Cindy's boss, Mr. Jameson, told me to escort my competition and the arm candy he had brought with him out of the bar. I didn't like leaving my woman, but I was more than happy to rid her of another shifter's presence. By the time I came back and walked into the boss's office, Cindy was a mess. I didn't really know how to deal with crying women, but I took her in my arms and offered her the only comfort a guy like me could.

Things went south pretty quick when Mr. Jameson told her he had hired me to shadow her. Right away, she thought my affections for her were bullshit. That I had been paid to act interested in her. I assured her that I really did like her, but I could tell she was going to take some convincing.

I found out that the creep I had thrown out of the bar was actually a shifter pimp who was trying to lure my Cindy into his little harem of harlots. There wasn't a fucking chance in hell of that shit happening on my watch.

When the old man who hired me offered to keep paying me while I escorted Cindy out of the city, I was more than ready to go. She, on the other hand, was less than thrilled. But when she said that the reason for her wanting to go alone was the fact that she wouldn't be able to keep her hands off of me was like ringing the dinner bell for a starving man.

It was all I could do not to throw her on her boss's desk and take her right then and there. And the way she glared at me for being amused at her confession was adorable. Such a temper on that girl. I didn't know if I wanted to arm wrestle her or kiss her.

In the end, I let her out of the office when she looked at me like she'd kick my balls up into my neck if I didn't get out of her way. Of course, I followed her from a distance. I wondered if she realized that she was almost sulking all the way back to her apartment.

She had wanted me to pursue her. We were half beast, after all. And that part of us thrilled in the chase. She was just too scared or too proud to admit it. Maybe even to herself. That was alright, though. I didn't need any pursuading.

I beat her to the building where she lived, and I didn't have any problem getting into her apartment before she got up the stairs. Any male shifter would have smelled me, but the females of our kind didn't have that advantage.

My dick got as hard as steel when she walked into the bathroom without a stitch of clothes on. She hadn't seen me skulking around in the shadows of her tiny hallway. When I put my hand over her mouth, she just about had a heart attack on me.

I knew I had her when I saw how relieved she was to see that I wanted her as much as she wanted me. I almost laughed when she started struggling in my arms. Her resistance only made my cock harder, and I used a hint of my animal side when I growled in her ear and told her to stop fighting me.

I understood what was going through her mind. Female shifters were compelled by every fiber of their being to make a male work for sex with them. It wasn't in their nature to just give in. But, she did. Her animal was calling to mine. We just didn't know it yet.

****

When I woke up in a cheap motel next to Cindy the next day, I felt like I could have slept for a week. We had gone through hell and back. After I had fucked her in her bed and in the shower, I had passed out for a few minutes.

She woke me up screaming my name, which would have been great if she had still been under me...and I had barely managed to get to the front door of the apartment before two men came crashing through it and into me.

One of the goons had a knife. I didn't have a chance to worry about him before Cindy morphed into a sleek, black panther. She was gorgeous and fearless. And to my surprise, in that instant...I sensed that she was also my mate. Fuck. There go my bed hopping days.

Cindy was busy ripping the hand off of the guy who was holding the knife while I beat the other man senseless. Neither man was much of a fighter. Clearly, the pimp had thought my woman would be alone when he sent tweedle dumb and tweedle dee to get her.

We had cleared out of her apartment in a hurry after the man she had maimed ran away and left his partner behind. He wasn't going to be a problem in the future with only one hand. But he had seen that Cindy was a panther shifter. They were one of the rarest of our species. And I knew that things were going to get a lot worse before they got any better. I hadn't told Cindy that she was my mate, and it had been next to impossible to resist biting her when I was fucking her to within an inch of her life in the motel's shower. Who knew I had such incredible self control? I sure as hell didn't know.

****

I was in a down right ugly mood by the time we had breakfast at the diner and got back on the road to L.A. If Cindy noticed, she didn't say anything about it. I was stewing about the fact that my days of fucking anything in a skirt were over, whether I wanted them to be or not.

Shifter men are impotent with any woman who isn't their fated mate once we recognize a female as ours. Fuck! And I wasn't even in love with Cindy. She was hot. And I had grown to like her over the weeks that we had known each other. And the sex was the best I had ever had. But mated for life?!

After an hour of strained silence between us, Cindy finally spoke up. I guess she had noticed that I was sulking after all. She probably just figured I was pissed about getting saddled with her. Luckily, I was the one driving, so I didn't have to look her in the eye.

"Are you ok?" She asked me. "You've been awfully quiet this morning. Did I do something wrong?" She added, sounding more fragile and emotional than I had ever heard her before. I felt like shit for making her feel bad.

I knew I needed to tell her that she was my mate. But I was afraid she would bolt, and I needed to keep her safe. We weren't out of the woods with the pimp who was chasing her. Not by a long shot. It would only be a matter of time before he caught up with us.

"No, baby." I finally answered her as I pulled her across the seat until she was snuggled up next to me. Shit. I had no idea how to be supportive of a woman's emotional needs. Where the fuck was Oprah or Dr. Phil when I needed them?

"I just want to get us to L.A. where we can get new jobs and try to blend in. I'll call your boss when we get there and find out how long he intends on paying me. He isn't going to support us financially forever."

I felt Cindy stiffen a little under my arm. She looked at me with an expression that was somewhere between fear and anxiety. "How long do you plan on staying with me?" She asked nervously. "I mean...being with you has been great, with the exception of us being hunted. But I'll be fine once I get settled somewhere."

I could tell she didn't believe her own bullshit. She knew she wasn't going to be fine. I just figured that she didn't want me staying in harm's way because of her. But I couldn't leave her then even if I wanted too. My tiger wanted me to pull over to the side of the road and claim her. My skin felt too tight, and my temper was kicking in. I needed to tell her.

"I need to tell you something." I said as I pulled over to the side of the road. We were on a lonely, forested road...which meant that she had plenty of room to run away from me if she wanted too.

Cindy looked at me with wide, frightened eyes when I finally turned toward her. She scooted away from me and plastered herself against the passenger side door. She already had one hand on the door handle before I could say another word. Fuck. This wasn't going to go well. But she needed to understand that she was stuck with me.

"When you took your panther form," I began. But she raised her hand in front of me and I closed my mouth. I'd never seen such panic on another person's face. Not even when they knew I was about to kill them.

"Don't say it." She practically whispered. When she bolted out of the car and into the woods, I ran after her. She didn't get very far. I tackled her to the ground without hurting her, but being on top of her like that had my treacherous cock hardening. I could smell her fear, but her body was also betraying her. She was aroused by my aggression.

"You're my mate." I growled, grabbing her hands and holding them above her head. Cindy shook her head and started crying. She squirmed underneath me, which only made my dick harder. I knew she could feel it poking at her, because she started grinding her pelvis against me. Did she even realize she was doing it?

"Please." She begged. "Don't claim me. I don't want a mate."

I couldn't blame her. I didn't want a mate either. I had always been a free spirit. Now I would be responsible for the safety of another person for the rest of my life. And I knew how female shifters felt about being mated, especially when they weren't in love with the man. She would be compelled to obey me once I bit her, and that was clearly something she wasn't happy about.

Her eyes changed to yellow then. I loved her panther's eyes. Cindy's human half might not have wanted a mate, but her animal side was on board. And she was fighting Cindy for control of her body. She released her pheromones into the air, and my tiger snarled with approval.

I let go of Cindy's hands to see what she would do. I was sure she would push me away from her, but instead she reached down between us and stroked my cock through my pants. The look on her face was so torn that I couldn't help but feel a little sorry for her. There was lust for me in her eyes, but also the fear of being mated. Anxiety and a little happiness...it was all there.

I could read her feelings like a book. I stood up then and tore off my clothes. When she stood up and did the same, my tiger practically clawed right through my skin. I knew my eyes had changed color, just as hers had. Our animals were drawn to each other, and our human halves were helpless against the pull of our mate.

"I'm sorry, Logan. It's not that I haven't grown to care about you." She said as she walked up to me and wrapped her arms around my neck. "I just thought I'd have more time before I met my mate. Or that maybe I'd actually be in love with the man I'm meant to spend the rest of my life with." She kissed me then and climbed my body until her legs were around my waist.

I nuzzled her neck and held her tightly as I thrust into her. She gasped and hissed with pleasure. I wrapped her hair around my wrist and pulled until her neck was fully exposed to my mouth. Cindy was expecting the bite that would bind her to me forever, but I wanted her to ask for it.

So, I licked her neck and walked to a nearby tree. When I pushed her body against it and really started to pump into her, she whimpered in my arms and held onto me so tightly that I could barely breathe. I kissed her then. It was a gesture of passion, of commitment, and of ownership.

She was mine. Cindy returned the kiss, tangling her tongue with mine as we both neared our climaxes. But I needed her submission while she still had a choice. Every fiber of my being wanted her to choose me before fate stepped in and forced her compliance.

"Say it." I said. My voice was barely human. Her expression was priceless. Such a mixture of dueling emotions.

"I'm yours." She said through gritted teeth. Even in the midst of such passion, she was still a little spit fire. I knew then that claiming her would come at a price. She wasn't going to make things easy for me.

"Take me." She demanded when my dick hit her g-spot. It was all I needed to hear. My fangs exploded in my mouth, and I bit down on her neck. She screamed out her orgasm as her blood coated my mouth. I came in her harder than I ever had, and when I finally let go of her throat...my tiger roared with joy.

My legs felt like jello when I put her down. Her strength seemed just as drained as mine was. Forming the mating bond took a lot out of us. But there wasn't any time for basking in the after glow. I hadn't even reached for my clothes when I sensed other shifters approaching us. I didn't have any weapons with me. And the fact that my woman was still nude had my tiger fighting tooth and nail to take over my body.

Before I could figure out where the threat was coming from, Cindy screamed and fell to her knees. There was a dart sticking out of her back, and I pulled it out as I crouched over her body. The damage was done. She was losing consciousness quickly, and my tiger finally won the fight for control of my body.

The transformation was fast. Bones shifted and fur shot through my skin as the tiger emerged. I roared with rage and frustration at the fact that our attackers weren't showing themselves. Cowards. They must have been snipers.

I didn't dare move from my position over Cindy's now sleeping body. She was already too vulnerable, so I waited for them to make their next move. I didn't need to wait long. The pain that shot through me in the next second wasn't a tranquilizer dart. It was a bullet.

(Chapter Two - Cindy)

I was in a cage when I woke up. It was every shifter's worst nightmare. I rubbed my temples, feeling like I had the mother of all hang overs. When I scanned the room I was in to try to figure out where I was, I saw Logan in another cage. I gasped when I saw blood on his chest. He was unconscious. I hoped desperately that he wasn't dead. The last thing I remembered was Logan claiming me as his mate in the woods.

It looked like we were in a basement. There wasn't anything or anyone else in the room. We were both still naked, and all I wanted in that moment was to be able to cover my body. I was pretty certain that Ricardo had caught up with us, and the last thing I wanted was to be nude in front of that man. I tried to calm down and think straight, but I was terrified.

"Logan!" I yelled. He moved a little, and I saw a bullet on the floor next to him. I was instantly grateful for our healing abilities. His body had already pushed the bullet out and had begun the brief healing process. He'd be as good as new in a matter of minutes. I yelled his name again, not caring if anyone heard me. He slowly opened eyes, wincing in pain when he was finally able to stand up.

"Cindy." He said. "Are you alright?"

I nodded my head and tried to reach for him through the bars of my cage. But he was too far away. "I'm scared." I admitted. Usually, I was a pretty tough cookie. But I knew we were in a situation that would be difficult to get out of. Logan yanked at the door of his cage. He was a lot stronger than me, but those damned bars didn't move an inch. He kept trying, but he wore out quickly because of his wound.

I heard someone opening the door of the room we were in, and I locked eyes with Logan in a desperate attempt to gain some strength and courage from our mating bond. He told me to try to be brave and stand tall. I took a deep breath and clenched my fists by my sides, willing myself to stay composed no matter what happened.

Ricardo walked into the room, and I wished more than ever that I had clothes. But I fought the instinct to use my hands to cover myself. I stared at him defiantly as his gaze roamed over by body. He licked his lips and grinned at me as he casually strolled over to Logan's cage.

"You didn't really think you could keep her from me, did you?" Ricardo asked. Logan was enraged, and Ricardo had to step back when he reached his hands through the bars and tried to grab him. "Temper, temper...tiger boy." Ricardo taunted. He came over to my cage then.

"Don't you touch her!" Logan yelled, renewing his efforts to break out of his cage.

"I see that you've mated with the tiger shifter." Ricardo said. "I've never had a mated female in my little harem. I'm going to have all kinds of fun with this." He added with a twisted grin that almost had me shaking like a leaf.

Logan had stopped trying to escape from his cage. He looked so exhausted and defeated that my heart broke for him. I could definitely grow to love him. I knew that I needed to stay calm and try to figure out a way for us to get out. But Ricardo's close proximity made me nervous, and I just wanted to know what he was going to do next.

"I don't suppose you'd be willing to work for me without a fight, would you?" Ricardo asked me. My hate filled glare gave him my answer. "I didn't think so." He said, laughing at me. "Then, it looks like I'll have to break your spirit, just like I told you I would."

Two more men came into the room then. One was holding some clothes that he tossed into Logan's cage. It looked like I was to remain nude. No surprise there. Logan put on the pants and shirt. They hadn't given him any shoes. Ricardo unlocked my cage and grabbed me. He pulled me out and kept a firm grip on my wrist as one of his men opened Logan's cage.

"Don't bother struggling." Ricardo told Logan angrily. "You're outnumbered, and there are more of my men outside of this room."

Despite getting a stern warning, it took both of Ricardo's henchmen to restrain Logan when Ricardo started running his filthy hands all over my body. From the look of the men who were holding back Logan, they wanted to have their turns with me. Bile rose in my throat, and my composure evaporated. I screamed and struggled against Ricardo, but he was too strong. I didn't have a chance against him.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonHuman
  • /
  • Chasing Cindy Pt. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 56 milliseconds