• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Daddy Satisfies Ch. 05: Final

Daddy Satisfies Ch. 05: Final

12

This episode concludes the Daddy Satisfies series. I appreciate all of the feedback thus far. For my very first story, I think it went well. I am working on a new story that will include family and traveling so look for it under Merlinswand as author. I won't let you down. Steamy storyline, wicked twists and plenty of sex. Read you soon! Everyone is over the age of eighteen.

*****

It is amazing how fast time travels. Before I tell you the family status, let me tell you what has happened to this point.

So we have new neighbors. Mom and I met them at the lot next to our house with their builder. I got to know the daughters or should I say one of the daughters, Destiny, got to know me, intimately.

Tuesday after we met, the new neighbors were to come to the house to get to know each other better and to swim. The morning started with dad waking to me sucking him off and mom eating my pussy. After our session, dad got dressed for work and was out the front door. He had a set construction project due within the next few days so we were left to clean up our selves. I had dad's cum on my face so mom politely licked me clean as I fingered her to a long slow orgasm. She put her hand over mine as I sunk three of my fingers as far as I could in her wet hole. It didn't take long for her to cum and cover my hand with her juices.

After recovering from her pleasure, we took a shower and toweled each other off followed with loving kisses. As comfortable as we were with being naked, mom suggested we put clothes on since it was their first official visit and house rules for anything goes were suspended. I have to say putting clothes on after being naked for so long felt strange. I chose to put on my tiny green bikini top with distressed denim short shorts, the kind that look like they may fall apart at any moment. I was really hoping they would, giving me a legitimate reason to show off my freshly shaved pussy. Mom wore a bikini top that really accented her tan and tits, while her shorts of choice were spandex. She was looking fuck-able hot and I just stared at the outline of her pussy lips in those shorts. We laid around that morning cuddling while we watched tv.

Around noon the doorbell rang and I was so glad. Soon, maybe, we would all be naked, my favorite state of being. As we opened the front door, we were met with hugs and stares as three gorgeous neighbors walked in the door. The girls had their bikini tops on and their tits were barely covered as their nipples were hard as rocks and visible by anyone that looked. They had on tiny shorts that allowed their ass cheeks to hang out just a bit and their ass cracks ate the backs of the shorts. This led me to believe they had on thongs, if anything at all. Their mom was wearing a bikini top that also barely covered her magnificent set of forty four DD tits, I had to catch my mouth when I first saw them. I noticed my mom staring as well and I could have sworn I saw her lick her lips. Her ass was covered by a sarong but her ass did jiggle nicely as she walked by me.

We went into the den, which looked out over the pool, and their mom commented "I need to ask, before we get out there later, is it okay to be topless around the pool? I hate tan lines on my tits."

"You can go totally nude if you want" mom said as she cut her eyes at me and smiled that sexy smile. I almost came as I imagined their mom naked by our pool.

Mom walked to the kitchen asking if anyone would like a glass of wine. She returned with a chilled bottle with several wine glasses in one hand with the bottle and more glasses in her other hand. "Sandy drinks some but she doesn't leave the house afterwards" mom said as she set the glasses down on the coffee table.

"Mom, can we" the girls chimed as they gave their mom their best doe-eyed look.

"Only a little and you can't tell your father" Sam said with a look of reluctancy on her face. She slowly changed it to a smile as she reached for a glass.

Mom had uncorked the bottle and poured Sam half a glass. Katie and Destiny grabbed for their glasses and mom poured them half a glass. She poured the last two glasses just as the bottle went empty. "We are going to need more wine" mom exclaimed as she sat the bottle on the table.

We all sat, drinking our first of four bottles we downed that day. After our first bottle, we took our second glasses out to the pool area. As we sat our glasses at poolside, Sam took off her sarong for us to see a cute thong that matched her top. She then reached around her back and released her bikini that held her firm tits. I stood speechless with my glass at my mouth but could drink for fear of choking. "Is this okay?" Sam asked as she put her top on the lounge chair by the pool.

"Absolutely" mom said, not missing a beat as she took her top off. With this current development, I removed my top and bottoms then settled in the shallow end of the pool with my wine. Katie and Destiny followed and joined me naked by the pool. Without thinking about it, mom pulled her bottoms down and grabbed her wine and followed us in the water.

Sam, seeing everyone naked, slipped her thumbs in the sides of her thong and eased it down over her thighs. As she removed it past her feet and stood up, I saw that her pussy was bare and I noticed some of her juices slipping between her pussy lips. This caused me to lick my lips as I looked at her so I tried to hide it by taking a sip of wine. I started feeling my inhibitions lessen as I drank more wine and it was affecting everyone else also.

Sam sat on the edge of the pool with her wine in hand and put her feet on the first step. After she took a drink, she leaned back on her elbows and spread her legs enough to give anyone who looked a clear view of her inner folds. I took a look and it was obvious she was wet. I shuttered as I licked my lips getting my eyes full but Sam didn't notice as her eyes were closed.

As I took in the view of this new wet pussy, I felt two hands reach around my waist. When I turned around, Destiny was moving closer to me. I immediately looked at mom to find her floating on her back and Katie was massaging her chest and stomach. Mom was breathing pretty heavy as Katie tweaked mom's nipples. I watched as Katie lowered her hand from mom's stomach down to her bald pussy. Her middle finger disappeared into mon's wet slit and mom took a deep breath as she raised her tits to meet Katie's hand.

I turned back to Destiny and was met with a kiss followed by serious tongue action. Our tits came together in their own session, nipples hard as rocks. Destiny's hands slowly made their way down my back until they found my ass. Each hand had it's own cheek as her forefinger slipped between my crack and found my bunghole. She pushed slightly and her finger sunk in and I gasped in delight as we shared each other's tongue.

I spread my legs a little and Destiny put her right leg between mine and her thigh rested on my pussy as her finger continued to ass fuck me. I pressed my pussy against her thigh and began to hump her slowly. As I humped her, she began to hump my thigh as it pressed into her pussy. We were lost in our own world as mom reached her first orgasm with Katie. As Destiny and I kissed, I looked over at mom to find Katie had moved to the end of the float and her face was buried in mom's pussy. "Fuck that feels wonderful, eat my pussy" mom moaned.

As Destiny and I humped each other, we turned in the water and saw Sam ramming three fingers in her dripping wet pussy, her head back and her eyes closed. Her free hand was massaging her tits and she was biting her bottom lip.

I felt my orgasm building but I wanted Destiny to eat me to orgasm so I broke our embrace and pulled her to the shallow end of the pool, next to her mom. I lay back on the pool deck and Destiny, instinctively, spread my legs and began kissing and nipping at my inner thighs until she reached my wet pussy. Gently, she kissed my pussy lips then took her tongue and licked me to the top of my slit and pressed lightly while her lips sucked into my pussy lips. Her tongue found my clit which caused my ass to thrust toward her eager mouth. I looked over at Sam and she was in the middle of a deep orgasm.

"Fuck...fuck...fuck...!" was all she could say as her stomach tightened with each wave. Her fingers were making a slopping sound as she plunged themin her juice covered pussy again and again.

I reached for my nipples as Destiny found my hole with her finger and inserted it to its base. Sam looked over at me, as her orgasm subsided, and reached for my tit with her hand that had been massaging her own tit. I leaned towards her and met her with a tongue infused kiss. Destiny continued to work my anus with her fingers to stretch me some. This increased the pleasure that I was already enjoying. I felt her fingers enter my anus and it rocketed me closer to my orgasm. "Fuck my ass with your fingers" I told Destiny as I broke my kiss with Sam.

Across the pool, mom and Katie had moved poolside and were busy in a sixty nine position. Moans and groans were all that could be heard from them. They both reached orgasm at the same time and were bucking into each other hard and fast. This caused me to go over the edge and Destiny lapped my juices as they flowed out of my pussy. Some of my juices ran down to my anus, which lubed her fingers for more penetration and that added to my orgasm. Destiny worked my anus over good then pulled her fingers out and sucked them clean,

When my orgasm subsided, I sat up and reached for Sam's pussy. I had a deep hunger for her pussy. I sank my face in Sam's pussy which put my ass in the air facing Destiny. Destiny went to work on my pussy and anus again with her tongue sending my back into pre-orgasmic excitement. Sam's pussy had a hint of strawberry taste to it,which increased my appetite. I circled her clit with my tongue and sucked it in my mouth causing Sam to push on the back of my head, burying my face into her pussy. "Yes, suck my clit. Make me orgasm in your mouth."

My knees were getting weak as I humped Destiny's face. She was busy eating my pussy and finger fucking my pussy and anus. It felt wonderful and as I reached my second orgasm, I moaned into Sam's pussy causing her to orgasm. I reached between my legs to slow Destiny down as I was becoming too sensitive at this point. She pulled out of all my holes and licked her fingers clean again.

"Damn you cum a lot" I told Sam as I ate her clean. I sat up and turned to meet Destiny with a kiss to share my juices from her mom. Sam moved around me so she could have some of my juices from Destiny's face. She licked her face clean. "Mmm...you taste so sweet Sandy."

Mom and Katie joined us as we licked and kissed juices from everyone's face and tits. After everyone was licked clean, we all settled on the pool loungers and fell asleep soaking in the sun. I awoke to the sliding door shutting only to see dad walking up to this sea of naked women laying in the sun.

"What do you think dad?" I said softly so as not to wake anyone. Sam stirred but only shifted her leg which gave dad a great view of her wet pussy. "It tastes as good as it looks" I told him as he moved to get a better view. I noticed he was getting hard inside his shorts so I reached out and rubbed his hard cock through his shorts.

With a slow zip, his shorts fell to the floor and his cock sprang out towards me. I took his hard cock in my hand and pulled him closer to me with it. I slipped it in my mouth and dad stepped up so I could bottom him out in my throat. I love sucking his cock and eating his cum.

He started to slow fuck my face as I sucked him as hard as I could. I wanted him all to myself so I was pumping like a mad woman. I reached around him and stuck a finger in his anus as to cause him climax faster. My other hand was massaging his balls and I felt them rise and knew he was close. He thrust his cock deep in my mouth, grabbed the back of my head and released his first load down the back of my mouth, into my throat. I swallowed as fast as I could so I wouldn't choke or lose any of his juice. He pumped and pumped his load in my mouth as my finger pumped his ass.

When he sent his last squirt into my mouth, I heard Destiny say "damn, his cock is huge. I would love to have that deep in my pussy."

Dad pulled out of my mouth and turned towards Destiny with a single drop of his juice on the tip of his cock. He stepped towards her and she licked it off then kissed his still hard cock head. Dad let out a little moan as this new tongue introduced itself to his cock. My finger was still in his anus and when I pumped him, his cock jumped in arousal. Destiny smiled in approval then deep throated dad with one swift suck. She reached for his balls and caressed them gently while I worked his ass. His cock never lost its hardness.

At this point, the other ladies were rousing and pleasantly surprised at what they saw. Destiny continued to deep throat dad while I worked his ass. They quickly gathered around dad and took their turn sucking him. It didn't take long for him to cum, shooting some in Katie's mouth and some in mom's mouth. They were kind enough to share his juice with the others who didn't get any.

After everyone had a taste, dad removed the rest of his clothes and went to the garage to work out. Katie followed him so she could watch and as dad laid on the bench to do presses, she took his cock in her mouth and sucked him till he was hard. Once he was hard, she straddled him as he worked out and placed the head of his cock at the entrance of her wet pussy.

She lowered herself on him sinking his cock deep inside her. "Shit that feels so fucking good" she said as she squeezed her tits with her hands. She raised and lowered herself until she orgasmed then shoved his cock in her till she was full. Dad had stopped lifting weights so he could concentrate on Katie's pussy.

As she rode his cock deep inside her, dad grabbed her hips and held her as he came deep in her pussy. Katie's head fell back as she felt dad release his load. "This is the beginning of a long family friendship" Katie said as she leaned over and kissed dad.

When Katie came out of the garage, mom and I knew what had happened. Dad's juice, mixed with Katie's juice, was starting to run down her inner thigh. She sat on a lounger and Destiny saw the mixed juice and pushed Katie back on the lounger and licked her thigh clean. She then proceeded to suck the mixture out of Katie's pussy, much toKatie's delight.

When she was finished, Sam leaned over and shared a long passionate kiss with Destiny. She said "I love the taste of your husband's juice" as she wiped her lips with her fingers then put them in her mouth. Mom agreed then leaned in and gave Sam a slow gentle kiss.

It was getting kind of late so our neighbors said they would be leaving as they had to find a hotel. They didn't want to drive back home since they were tired from the day's activities. Mom said "don't be silly, you all can stay here. We have plenty of room and we are having such a great time together." The girls looked at their mom and gave the sad look to which their mom succumbed.

"Only if we are not an imposition" she said, looking at mom.

"Plenty of room, plenty of food and wine and plenty of sex" mom said as she stood to get another bottle of wine. While she was inside, she called out for pizza and returned to see who would be brave enough to answer the door naked to get the pizza. Sam said she would if Katie or Sandy would join her.

"I don't want to open the door alone" she said.

"Like I did the other day when Katie and Destiny came to pee?" I asked.

"Pee?" Sam asked. "They said they were going to ask what they should wear for our visit" cutting her eyes towards the girls.

"Well" was all they could say then began to laugh.

We all enjoyed the laugh together as dad emerged from the garage after his short workout. "I guess I'm just too tired today" he said. We all laughed more as we knew the real reason.

"Must have been a HARD day" I said then giggled more.

A little later, the doorbell rang. "We're up girls" Sam said as she rose and walked inside towards the front door. When she got to the door and looked back, all three girls were with her. "Safety in numbers" she laughed and reached for the door knob.

When the door swung open, the delivery guy almost dropped the pizzas. "What the fuck" he exclaimed. I reached out and rubbed up the front of Katie's pussy and Sam told him to come in and put them in the kitchen. Mom and dad came in the back door about that time and the delivery guy couldn't stop looking around at all the flesh.

Dad retrieved his billfold from the bedroom and paid the guy. Destiny said "I volunteer to blow him for his tip" to which dad discouraged as it was not safe for the rest of the group.

He gave the guy a tip and walked him out the front door and thanked him. We all got a great laugh out of the fact that the delivery guy had lost his ability to speak while there. "He'll have wet dreams tonight" mom said as she took a slice of pizza and took a bite. She didn't eat pizza very often so this was a treat for her.

Pizza and wine for all and before long, we were all filled as we sat around in the den. Dad turned the big screen tv on and asked "anyone object to an adult movie?"

No one objected, instead everyone agreed an adult movie would be good to watch at this point. Sam slipped out of the room to call her husband and let him know they would be spending the night at our house. She walked back towards the bedrooms as she talked and I excused myself to go pee. Everyone else was busy deciding which movie to watch. After I peed in the master bathroom, I was met by Sam in the master bedroom as she was saying her goodbyes to her husband.

She asked me to come talk to her as she needed to pee also. I walked back into the bathroom with her as she sat and let her stream of pee flow. She held out her hand and I walked over and reached to hold her hand. She pulled me to her lap and I straddled her then sit on her lap. I leaned in and kissed her as my arms lay over her shoulders. She released my hand and cupped both of my tits with her hands. I arched my back so that I was closer to her and one of her hands dropped to my spread pussy. With ease, she inserted a finger in me and sucked on my tongue as I pushed my hips towards her.

I humps her hand while we sat locked together on the toilet. She fingered me and her thumb circled my clit. This drove me to a fast orgasm and Sam took a nipple in her teeth and gently bit down. "Oh shit" I said as my head fell back and my orgasm shook my body. I held on to Sam so I didn't fall off her lap. She sucked my tit and slowed her fingering as me orgasm subsided. We kissed like lovers then stood up to return to the den.

When we returned to the den, the movie had already started. Katie was sitting with mom with her head leaning on mom's shoulder and a throw blanket covered their bodies. Dad and Destiny were leaning back in the oversized recliner with Destiny's leg laying over dad's thigh. Her hand was on his chest and her fingers were slowly rubbing his nipple.

Sam and I plopped down on the other end of the couch from mom and Katie. I grabbed another throw blanket and covered us as I sat down. Looking up at the movie, the scene was two porn babes in a slow sex scene, kissing and fondling each other.

It was easy to see, as I looked over at mom and Katie, that mom was busy fingering Katie and Destiny had moved her hand to dad's cock and she was slow stroking him. I reached up to Sam's tit and raked my fingers across her nipples. It didn't take long foe her nipples to harden. I lowered the blanket to expose her it's and I began sucking on her tit.

Not sure what happened on the movie after that but I can say the rest of the night was spent in the den, on the floor, enjoying various bodies and body parts. There was plenty of fucking and sucking as the night progressed. The next morning found us all tangled up in a love pile. Sam woke and roused the girls stating "we need to get up and get going home girls."

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Daddy Satisfies Ch. 05: Final

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 17 milliseconds