• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Erotic Couplings
  • /
  • A Night with Brian

A Night with Brian

Please let me know if you liked it, if you have suggestions, or if you want more of the same! I'm happy to oblige.

*****

I hug Aaron, the owner of my favorite hookah bar, goodbye as I headed out for the night. It's a cool fall night and I draw my jacket around me as I round a corner on the way to my car. I see a dark outline on the wall next to me, and squint. "Brian?" He stepped out of the shadows and smirked at me. "Hey Jess."

"I thought you left a bit ago."

"I came back for my keys but I guess I got distracted on my way in." His curly hair bounced lightly - he always kept a bit of a mop on the top, with the sides in the fashion of the year. Got he was well dressed. A button down that fit him in the shoulders and jeans tight in all the right places. "Jess? You okay?" he leaned over me.

"Oh, yeah." I had been staring again. The safest course of action is a hasty retreat. "I guess I spaced out for a second, sorry. I was actually on my way home so I guess I'll see you later," Flawless.

"I guess...night." I pulled away from him and took a half step away before he pulled me back. "Hey, Jess?"

"Yeah, what's up?" I blinked.

"I know Aaron was planning on holding dinner again next week-" God he's cute in this light. "...and I was wondering if you were going because I know kyle still needs a partner-" Ugh Kyle again. If that ass doesn't get off my dick he was going to have a serious problem with me. "...but...I was also wondering..." he's slowing down. What's he saying? I think he mig- the kiss he gave me took my breath away, and my thoughts froze. His hair was just as soft as it looked, his light cologne smelled amazing. As he pulls me closer I know I can feel something significant through his jeans. I pulled away and took a sharp breath. "So...that was new..."

He put a finger on my lips and kissed my neck in response, I nearly buckle under his sudden attention. Months of waiting for him to ask me out and it was everything I'd hoped for. Well, maybe not everything. But that could be fixed. "...and my roommate is out of town," I manage into his ear. "I'll drive," he whispers.

• • • • • • • •

We half ran, half stumbled through the kitchen on the way to my bedroom, and I trip to land on the couch. Without missing a beat he drops to his knees, pushes mine apart, lifts my skirt, and slides up a hand to my crotch. "Hey, these seem a bit damp. Is someone worked up?" The cocky bastard smiled at me as he pulled them to the side, exposing my pussy to the crisp night air. "I'm sorry, this guy I know surprised me today. I guess the heat of the moment is really getting to me," I say. Smooth. Real fucking smooth Jess.

"Luckily, I think I have a way to release some of your tension," he practically whispers, running up my pussy with a long wide lick. I shuddered as he moved slowly up and down, picking up to a frenzied passionate pace, holding my knees down as I bucked underneath him. I felt my orgasm coming and pulled him deeper in, but he pushed off and stopped altogether. "You bitch! I was right there!" I say, looking at him with frustration. "Oh, I know." He said. "But I don't want you getting bored just yet." "Like I could possib-" but I'm silenced by a playful lick where I'm most sensitive.

"What was that?" He manages between teasing licks. "I couldn't quite make it out." Although I love where this is going, I know I need to turn the tables. He's good, but so am I. I tilt up his chin so he's looking at me. Damn, they always look best from that angle. I draw him up to my lips and offer him a deep kiss as I push him onto the couch beside me, undoing the buttons on his shirt to kiss down his chest. He was already at his belt. He smoothly unbuckled his belt and guided my mouth to his hardening cock. I didn't think he'd be this big. Is he still growing? Fuck. A full seven and a half inches pushed to the back of my throat as he fucked my face. I pushed his hands away and went at it. I took all of him to bury my nose in his stomach, and he pushed back my hair to look me in the eyes as he used my mouth. Such strong hands. I slowed down to tease him and he gave me a stern look. "What?" I said. "You can do it to me but I can't do it to you?"

"That's the idea." He says, pushing me back down, effectively gagging me on his cock. "Hey!" I said, forcing my way up. "I want to have a little fun too." Looking up, I pulled off my top and licked up and down his shaft.

"Oh trust me, you will." And with that he shifts my legs toward him as he pushes himself on top of me, grinding into me with a long kiss. As he kisses down my neck he nips at me, making me squeak and squirm. He brings one had up to roll a nipple between his thumb and forefinger. As he lowers his head to suck on each one in turn, I can't help but lower my hand down to my pussy. Just a few strokes. That's all it would take. "Hey there little girl, what do you think you're doing?" He says, catching my hand and pulling it up.

"Oh come on, don't be suck a tease!" I whine.

"But I like the way you want it. I'm having far too much fun to stop."

"Look me in the eye and tell me you don't want to fuck me right now. Tell me, and I'll let you do whatever you want to me." He licks his lips and looks me over. "I can't say that, but I'm going to do what I want with you anyway."

He picks me up and carries me to the bedroom, falling on top of me as we lie down. He pins both my arms and manages to get his knees on mine, holding me open but not moving. "I always told you I'd win in a fight." He says. "This is not a fight." I reply.

He leans closely, gently and passionately kissing my neck. He works from my collarbone to my ear and whispers; "But I have every intention of winning." And plunged into me as deep as he could go. The surprise at his action and size drove the breath from me and he flashes me another smirk as he holds still, buried deeper in my pussy than anyone has ever been before. I smirk back and flipped him over, riding him hard and fast before he can protest. "Hey! That's cheati-" but he is cut off by a desperate kiss. He drove deeper into me and I pull myself away only long enough to slam back down. I claw at his shoulders as I felt the buildup, and nearly slapped him when he slowed down.

"It's not...exactly...easy...for me either.." He pants before I pull him back on top of me. "You think I care? If you're gonna fuck me, then fuck me." That does it. He holds my wrists above my head with one hand, with the other on my chest and mouth sucking and nipping on my nipples in a maddening way. This time I can feel it. "Is that the way you wanted it? Did you want me like this?" He growls into my ear as he drives me over the edge and then keeps fucking me to create an unbearable wave of pleasure - I hear myself moaning as I pull him down into me, burying him all the way to the hilt.

We lay panting, each unable to catch our breath for a moment. "So," He says. "When's round two?"

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Erotic Couplings
  • /
  • A Night with Brian

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 163 milliseconds