• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Humor & Satire
  • /
  • Tale from an Awkward Kid

Tale from an Awkward Kid

This is my first submission and I decided to take a route I have not seen done much on Literotica.

I hope you enjoy the story line of an awkward nerd getting a surprise for his last week in the college dorms.

*****

I've always hated the dorm shower. Being a freshman at a tech college, my options were fairly limited. Basically the dorms or a cardboard box. Lucky, this is the last week I'll need to stroll down these hallways in my rope and shower sandals. After this coming summer back home, my best friend Mark and myself will be rooming in a flat just off campus. We already have it planned to be the ultimate nerd shack in town. The thought gave me a bit of a endorphin boost, and the walk to the shower seemed a bit less daunting this time.

"Giggle."

"Shush!" I heard coming from the bathroom, partly drowned out by the running shower. Now living in dorms, you see a lot of strange things, especially in the community bathrooms. Since I'm a socially inept introverted wallflower, I spend most of my time in the dorms and get to see or hear quite a bit of these events. From people playing pranks, to streaking down the hall, to the almost religious vomit party every weekend. So when I see the two girls run out into the hall, carrying what looks like a robe and towel, I was not surprised.

Fuck, I thought to myself, do I want to inevitably deal with this prank victims situation, or should I wait until the coast is clear? Deciding to hope for the best I went into the bathroom and started to shave. Before the shower shut off the yell of "THAT BITCH!" came from the shower, I wound up nicking myself from the surprise.

"Fuck!" I exclaimed trying to ease the flow of blood.

"Ummm. Hello?" I recognize the voice, it was Ashley. Being a tech college, the female population is pretty slim, even as much of the hermit life I live, I could still tell you what all the female students looked like and sounded like.

"Hey Ashley. You missing something?"

"Umm yea, do you know where my towel went too?"

"Jessica and Bella."

"Fucking cunts." She cursed. I muffled my laughter. It was the perfect sentence with her British accent.

"Umm, do you happen to have an extra one?" hesitation thick in her voice. It caused me to pause for a second, finally I stammered out.

"No, but you can borrow my robe." I felt my heart flutter, I thought of Ashley naked under something I own. I immediately felt the blood flowing to my cock. For fuck sake don't get an erection now you're only wearing boxers, I thought to myself. Granted, I am not a virgin but it's hard to get laid when you don't leave your room, plus the sight of a woman makes you stammer like malfunctioning cassette tape.

"That would be lovely, thank you."

When I walked down the line of showers, the last thing I expected to see was a fully exposed and very wet Ashley smiling at me, from ear to ear. By her gasp I'm sure she wasn't expecting me, in my state of pure amazement, to trip over my own two feet and fall face first to the tiled floor. As my head literally bounced off the tilted floor, all I could think of was, damn you're smooth Scott.

"O shit, Scott!" She yelled.

With a groan I rolled myself onto my back. Cool and damp tiles on my bare back. As my head spun, I wonder if this what it's like to be passed out drunk here on the weekends. As I have seen far too many people do, including Mark. I kept opening and closing my eyes trying to get rid of the spots from my vision. As Ashley hands cradle my face, I realize they aren't spots. Her breast where hanging over my face. Beautiful nipples gave me focal points, as my mind started to clear a little. I remembered I was going to hand her the robe. I raise my hand holding the robe up to her.

"Oh my god. I am so sorry Scott. Oh no, you're bleeding."

She grabbed the robe and pushed it firmly to my chin cleaning up some of blood. I thought wait no, that's not what that's for. But it was too late, she's cleaning my chin with my robe. Looking deep into my eyes she asks if I can stand. As I try to get up, the head rush almost knocks me back over. She catches me under the arm and guides me the bench, more aptly named drinkers bed. I am hyper aware of her nakedness, mostly because her breast are brush against my skin.

My head's still spinning as we ease myself down to the bench. I notice Ashley stand up and reach for something, but my primal brain only took notice that her pussy had a manicured bush, not bald, I liked it. That thought was quickly impeded by a towel swinging around her body. It was my towel, big and fluffy, her body was totally lost in it. Shit, she caught me gawking at her pussy I thought.

"Sorry." I said quickly. Turning my head away. Her laughter almost sounded like mocking.

"Don't worry about it Scott. I just thought your body might not be able to handle your chin bleeding and that impressive erection." That's when first I felt the cold air on my exposed cock. It must have popped out of my boxers when I fell or something. How long has it been out? Embarrassed I quickly put it away.

"Sorry." I said again.

"You're gonna need to stop saying sorry and look up. I want to see your chin." She commanded.

"It's fine just a little blood." I said pushing her hand away from my face. I should have just went back to my dorm room instead of dealing with this, I thought. In a hurry to do what I should have done eariler, I stand up, and immediately sit back down. Head rush again, damn I'll need to slow down. I took a chance and glanced at Ashley. The look on her face seemed like she was worried about me. Staring at me as I try to regain my wits.

"I'm so sorry for surprising you. I thought it would it would be fun." Regret was thick in her voice, her brown eyes looking deep into mine. I wish I could say I said something witty like "I always figured you had a knockout body." or "This would be where you kiss my boo boos?". Hell even though aren't that good but would be preferable to me blatantly saying.

"I like your pubes."

I swear you could hear my thought of smooth numb nuts, in the silence after that comment. Only to be followed by her hysterical laughing. My heart sank, the thought of what she'll tell her friends about me weighed deeply on my mind. Probably noticing the hurt look on my face, she suddenly stopped laughing and wiped a tear from her eye.

"God you're cute." She said catching her breath finally. "Come on, I'll help you back to your room." I was a little worried I might fall over again, from a head rush, so I accepted her request and we walked back to my room. My head was still a tad buzzing when I sat on my bed. Replaying the last twenty minutes of my embarrassing life, trying to decide if this was an ultimate low moment. Too late did I realize Ashley has been talking to me.

"Sorry, what did you say?" I said, focusing on her. Her body was still wrapped up in my towel, wet hair starting to show signs of drying.

"I asked if you had any clothes I can borrow."

"Oh, yea bottom draw, sorry it's all going to be really baggy on you." I said. Realizing she going to be probably changing in here. I laid down on my bed and closed my eyes to give her a little privacy.

"Oh my god! You have it!" She exploded with joy.

Surprised as I was at this outburst, the sight of Ashley bare ass bent over, her pussy peeking between her thighs was more surprising. The towel must have been somewhere on the floor. As she turned around, grinning madly, she was holding up my 'Wookie of the Year' shirt.

"I ordered this one, but they ran out of my size!" As she put on the shirt, I was amazed at how beautiful she looked it. Maybe it was the fact I knew she was nude under one of my favorite shirts, a memory I will hold forever. But she almost looked better in my far to big for her shirt then naked.

"So, how does it look?" She said with a devious grin. She spun and the shirt flared, giving me a glimpse of your ass. I caught her glance as she turned, she must be noticing my slowly growing erection. I was too overwhelmed to tell her how good I thought she looked. But she just smiled and walked over .

"How's your head?" She asked as she sat beside me on the bed.

"Better now." The smells of her shampoo or body wash filled my nose. It smelled clean and fresh. I closed my eyes to take it in.

"Hey, no sleeping. I'm a bit worried you banged your head too hard." She pats my chest with her hand.

"Oh I'm not sleeping. You smell good."

She let out a little laugh. "Must be really good. Your have a hard on again." I quickly look down and see the head of my cock sticking out of my teepee'd boxer, and quickly put my hand over it. She was giggly with amusment over my awkwardness.

"You know, when you get embrassed you turn a deep shade of red." She gets to her knees beside me. The shirt lifting, showing the manicured tuff of hair she keeps above her pussy. Simultaneously swinging her leg over my stunned motionless body she moves my hand away from my erection, settling it along the tuft; concealing both in the shirt. My heart is pounding at this point. I have no idea what is happening. But her coy smile says she is enjoying youself, and I was as well.

to sit next to me on the bed. She lifted the shirt and I caught another glimpse of her well manicured tuft. I could almost feel the blood leave my brain and head straight for my stiffening erection. She laid a hand on my chest and smiled as she looked directly into my eyes.

"You know, when you get aroused you turn a very deep shade of red." I was so far out of my comfort zone right now, I decided to keep quiet instead of saying anything that might ruin the moment.

At this point, I must inform you I am not oblivious, I am aware that Ashley was flirting. Not only flirting but actively making an effort to seduce me. I've had the former before, it normally ended with me saying something dumb like 'I like your pubes' and them walking away in a fit of laughter. But this latter action is new to me, I mean the last and only time I had sex was after my graduation party with my former buddies sister. Two virgins having sloppy drunk after party sex is no way to lose your virginity. Now a little over a year later I have this beautiful woman actively trying to seduce me.

*snap* *snap* *snap* Ashley started to snap her fingers in front of my face.

"Hey, you doing okay, I think I lost you there for a second." She sounded worried.

"Yea yea." I snapped out of it, shaking my head. That was a bad idea, started to feel a little buzz back.

"I was just thinking for a second."

"What on your mind?" I noticed she also looked worried.

"Sloppy drunk virginal sex." Her laughter filled my room as she fell on top of me. I couldn't help myself, and started to laugh as well. I could win an award for saying the dumbest statement at the perfect time. After our giggle fit subsides, she stayed on my chest. Seeming to be comfortable and almost homely there. Granted, I don't have, well any, experience in these matters I have seen plenty of movies. I start stroking her still damp hair.

"Careful with that, keep that up and you might not be moving until I wake up." Her eyes closed peaceful and enjoying the moment.

"I could sleep." I said, encouragingly. Which shot her up straight up, kind of startling me.

"No, you hit your head. I know sleep is bad after people do that. I am going to keep you awake." Before I could process her meaning, she lifted the her shirt enough to allow her to straddle me. Getting a full view of her pussy, I was either dumb struck or the lack of blood flow to my brain caused me to just look at her body slack jawed.

I felt my cock was already playing peek a boo with the hole in my boxers, but as she settled onto my crotch, it become fully exposed. She smiled and slid her hips forward, resting her pussy on my shaft as it pointed towards my stomach; hidden under the shirt she still had on. She bit her lip slightly as she slowly moved her hips backwards then forwards again. The warms of her pussy sliding along my shaft sent me over the edge. After at most a minute, I let out a groan and wet spot formed onto the shirt, as I came long and hard. She throw her head back and moaned, followed by a slight giggle as she looked down at the cum stain.

"Well looks like I wont be wearing this after all." She pulled the shirt over her head and I forget about how embarrassed I was for cumming in under a minute. Stretching her arms over her head accented all of her curves. After discarding the shirt across my room, she continued sliding her pussy along my cock. The feeling is outstanding, warmth and wetness mixing on my now sensitive cock.

Closing her eyes, and biting her lip she pulled forward a little more on a thrust, and slid back down. Pushing my inside of her, it was warm and snug. I let out a groan as she pushed back onto my cock. Letting me dive deeper inside of her, until she had fit my entire length inside her.

"Oh fuck Scott." Finally looks me in the eyes and moves her hips up and down slowly. Like she is trying to make proper adjustments for me. Slowly she gains speed as she rides me. Her breathing is heavy, as she works and she rest her hands next to my body for support. That when I realize she is doing all the work. She has done all the work so far, I need to do something. Tentatively I remember the only moves I learned from porn.

I place my hands on her hips and rock my hips up into her. Slightly out of sync, but I as I thrust again, she matches me. In and out, I force my hips up and fuck her as hard as she is fucking me.

"Oh fuck. I want you to go harder." She said between moans. I let out a grunt and thrust harder inside her. Pulling hips down with my hands and gripping a little tighter. Faster and harder like I have seen done. The feeling is almost too much. Her warm tight pussy over my cock is amazing. As I pull my cock out of her, she looks a little shocked at the sudden halt to our pleasure. She lets out a little squeak as I suddenly roll her on to her back, placing a single leg over my shoulder, and sliding inside her again. The now familiar warmth and tightness of her is perfect. I don't wait, putting it in hard and fast. A long and loud moan escapes her mouth, so I do it again. Pull back, hard thrust and wait. She lets out another long and loud moan. I do again not waiting as long. Her pussy clinches with every moan she gives.

"Fuck! Don't stop!" She groans and grabs the back of my neck. I look her in the eyes, those deep penetrating eyes. I thrust harder and quicker. The pleasure starts to overwhelm me. Pressing my forehead to hers, I let out a deep grunt as I thrust in again. Her moans are getting higher. I work my cock quicker in and out of her. The louder and longer she moans the more I am pushed to fuck her better. Our eyes are locked on each other. Her mouth is agape, I decided I need to kiss her. Our tongues intertwine as we fuck. Muffled moans fill the air, as my cock slides in and out of her.

"I'm cumming! Fuck me harder!" She bellows out as her pussy clinches around mine. The tighter feeling drives me over the edge and I pump quicker. after a few minutes I push deep one last time, I cum hard and probably more than I did the first time. My balls clinch with reliefs as my cock twitches and shoots load after load deep inside her. As she feels me ejaculating inside her, she smiles and throws her head back in what I assumed was intense pleasure.

Exhausted and out of breath, I rest my head on her breast. The light causing the sweat on them to glisten. She wraps her arms around me and strokes my hair a little. Once I have caught my breath, I roll onto my back beside her. I hear her still breathing heavy, as we both stare at the ceiling. I was lost in the ecstasy. Far too happy to wonder what any of it meant. You sometime just need to enjoy the moments you have and be thankful they come.

Finally she stands up and heads over to my dresser. Finally getting to really admire the view I only caught a glimpse of before. Her wet pussy almost shone in the light of my room. Putting on another one of my shirts, she headed for my door without saying a word.

"Wait." I said. The word felt rushed and pregnant with questions. She just smiled and blew me a kiss before leaving. As the door shut, all the questions came rushing through my head. Why did she leave? Is she coming back? Was I really that bad? She seemed like she enjoyed it, was she faking it? Why did she seduce me in the first place? I have no idea how long I laid there question the past hour of my life before the knock on my door shook me out of my own mind. I slowly opened it. It was Ashley holding a damp rag.

"Figured you'd want to clean up a little bit. After wild fuck I know I had to." She said with a smirk. Of course she had to clean up! I just jumped to too many conclusion like a moron.

"I'm actually surprised you didn't have to piss after cumming twice so fast, most guys do." As soon as she said piss, I finally got the signal from my bladder, at it was time to go. NOW! I all but ran out the door and down the hallway, barely making it to the stall. Sweet relief flooding my body as I pissed. Forgetting my room keys, I had to knock and hope Ashley was still there.

"Who is it" She called from inside my room mockingly.

"You know who it is. Let me in, its cold." I said.

"Not until you take off your boxers."

"Wait?" Maybe I didn't hear her correctly.

"Take off your boxers and step back so I can see." I could hear the mischievous tone in her voice.

"Come on Ashley, please stop playing around." I pleaded.

"This door remains locked until I see your cock." She said in a sing song voice. Damn it, I know she is playing but I really want to get back into my room. I step back and tentatively remove my boxers, holding them in front of my crotch.

"Throw them down the hall now."

"What? Come on stop fooling around." I pleaded.

"No cocky, no locky." accented by a mocking giggle. I gave up and threw my boxers down the hall, exposing myself to anyone in the dorms that might go walk by. Finally, I hear the door latch turn and she is laughing so hard she is doubled over crying. Fuming I march inside and slam the door behind me.

"What the hell Ashley?" I said, voiced anger.

"Oh come on Scott, I just wanted the dorm to see what a beautiful cock you're packing. No one ever sees much of you." She said wiping a tear from her eye.

"That wasn't cool Ashley. What if someone saw?"

"I suspect they would get jealous. It's quite impressive if I say so myself." The coy smile reappeared, as she looked longingly at my cock.

"Now come here, I want to make up for playing that cruel joke on you." Stripping off my large shirt and kneeling before me.

Ashley and I had sex multiple times that night. Until we were both too exhausted. She fell asleep in my arms and woke me up with more sex. The last week of my freshman year was the best week of my life thanks to her. And the one that I was the most sore, amazingly sore.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Humor & Satire
  • /
  • Tale from an Awkward Kid

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 618 milliseconds