• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Transgender & Crossdressers
  • /
  • Kasey's Confession Ch. 21

Kasey's Confession Ch. 21

12

Neil and Ted collected themselves, and before I could position myself on my knees in front of Tony, they made it clear they were leaving. I got up from the floor, steadied myself in my heels, and walked with them to the door.

"Catch you later," they intoned to me before turning to Tony and saying, "We'll be down at McMurphy's later if you want to meet up."

"We'll see," Tony told them as he watched them go out the door. McMurphy's was a bar a couple blocks away, not much more than a hole in the wall where people drank and watched whatever game was on television that night.

"Okay," I said after closing the door behind Neil and Ted and catching my breath. "Where were we?"

Tony kicked off his shoes and stood up to remove his pants completely. Then he sat back down, his cock now only partially erect, and told me, "I think you were about to get on your knees and work your cocksucker magic on me."

I wanted him hard as a rock again, and as I stood in front of him wearing just thong panties and high heels along with the kind of blouse a woman would wear to the office I wondered what the fastest way to get him hard would be.

"Damn, those cocksucker legs go all the way up, don't they?" Tony said with a big grin.

I could see him starting to get harder, so I turned around after taking several steps closer so he could see my ass on display for his enjoyment.

"Are you sure you wouldn't consider fucking this ass," I said in a feminine voice.

"Damn, you do have a great looking ass," he said. "I've never fucked a guy before, and I really don't think I could."

"You could," I said as I turned around. "I am VERY willing to let you fuck my ass, but if you don't want to, I completely understand."

My eyes widened as I saw he was once again rock hard and that he was stroking himself slowly as he looked at me. I didn't need any encouragement to walk towards him and then kneel down in front of him and his beautiful cock.

"Are you sure you can handle this after you gave Neil and Ted blowjobs?" Tony asked, looking mildly concerned as I put my hand around his massive erection.

I smiled. "Sweetie, I wish I could come home from work every night, get dressed up and suck cock all night long, from the moment I get home until I can't fight off sleep any longer."

"Damn," he moaned as I stroked his cock and started kissing the head and along the length of the shaft and down around his balls where I planted a full series of wet, tongue kisses.

"I don't want you to respect me," I told him. "I want to hear people whispering about me at work. I want people calling me 'cocksucker' and 'sissy' and 'slut' when they see me. I want everyone talking about how easy I am and how I can't get enough cock, because I can't get enough and I am all those things."

Tony laughed between moans, and after I went back to work on his cock with my tongue and lips he said, "Do you actually believe anyone respects you? Everyone at work knows about what happened on Halloween and how no one forced you into it. You practically begged everyone to let you blow them."

I traced the rim of his cock head with my tongue, then looked up at him smiling, "I'll beg if I have to, but I know what I like."

"Just shut up and suck me already, you faggot."

With my lips wrapped tightly around his cock head, I sucked back and forth on it, loving the soft and textured feel of it, while looking down the amazing length of his eleven inches of heaven and shuddered. I was never going to be able to deep throat this gorgeous monster, at least not without a lot of practice.

As I slid my lips down Tony's cock I drooled to the point of leaving puddles in the folds of his ball sack. Each times I came up and went back down, I was able to take a little more of him, and once he was hitting the back of my throat hard, I leaned forward and tried to push his cock into my throat from a more accepting position.

Eventually I gagged and had to come up off his cock to cough repeatedly and clear my throat of saliva. As I leaned against his strong thigh, coughing and trying to compose myself, he picked up my head and looked down at me.

"No one has ever been able to deep throat me before, but I do appreciate your efforts," he said before adding, "Lie down on the couch and tilt your head back over the arm rest."

"Why?" I asked after pulling myself together.

"Just a little something I saw once in a movie," he said with a wink.

He got up and helped me to lie back on the couch. I rested my head against the arm rest, but Tony had me pull myself up further so I could tilt my head back with the arm rest behind my neck and my head almost completely upside down. Then he told me to open my mouth.

Tony starting pushing his massive cock into my mouth; I started to wriggle and twitch, not feeling very comfortable in the position I was in an not being used to taking cock with my head upside down. He held onto the sides of my head and pushed himself in deeper. As I felt the head of his cock pushing into my throat, I gagged and struggled to breathe.

"Relax and breathe through your nose," he said calmly. "You are going to love this."

I tried to do as he asked, and started breathing through my nose, although relaxing was a bit too much to ask under the circumstances. He pushed his cock deeper into my throat and I felt my throat expand to accommodate the massive size of it. My body twitched and struggled, but Tony held my head firmly and continued telling me to relax and breath through my nose.

Eventually I felt his balls smack up against my nose and Tony said, "You just took eleven inches of cock, you dirty slut, and now I'm going to fuck your throat."

My hands grabbed the material of the sofa hard, almost tearing it, as I tried to steady myself and keep my body from struggling and fighting. I tried to calm myself and breathe through my nose as Tony starting slowly sliding his gigantic erection back and forth in my throat, never completely pulling it out of my throat, but moving it just enough that I could feel the motion of it back and forth along the length of my throat.

"Fuck, that feels so fucking good!" Tony yelled out once he had the motion down to a steady rhythm. "Look at you with two fucking loads on your face and my big, fat cock stretching your throat so much you can actually see the helmet moving in there. Damn, that's hot!"

I couldn't speak, but my legs kept kicking and my body kept squirming on the couch, even as I tried to hold on and tore the fabric of the sofa cushion my hand was gripping extremely tightly.

"Take it, bitch!" he yelled at me before moving his cock back and forth in my throat at a faster pace, effectively fucking my throat while holding my head in place. My kicking and squirming become more frenzied and dramatic, but he kept going until eventually my legs fell limp and my arms dropped lifelessly to my side.

Eventually I felt him tense up, but instead of trying to work out his ejaculation like I normally would, I was completely passive. He gripped my head tightly, pushed down on it hard, and then ejaculated a seemingly unending stream of cum down my throat. His cock would tense and pump, relax for a moment, then tense up and pump more cum into me. It went on like that for at least a dozen spasms of hot semen that I had no choice to let shoot directly down my throat.

When Tony pulled out and staggered over to the recliner to fall down on, I rolled over onto the floor, coughing and gagging as I coughed up most of his semen onto the floor along with a lot of my own saliva before wrapping myself into the fetal position and wheezing.

"You okay?" Tony asked while still trying to catch his own breath.

"I... I don't know..."

"You probably need to have a good cry and then get back on that horse and practice some more," Tony snickered after seeing I wasn't choking to death. "It can't be easy taking eleven inches of thick cock down your throat like that."

"No, sir, it isn't... easy..."

"Sir? I kind of like that. Helps establish who the man is here, doesn't it?"

It wasn't easy for me to talk, and I kept having to remind myself to breath normally. "Yes... sir..."

"You'll need a lot of practice, but I think you'll get the hang of taking my cock after a few more tries."

"Really? You think so? I mean, you'll let me suck your cock again? I didn't disappoint you?" I said excitedly as I pulled myself up to a sitting position.

Tony just smiled. He appeared to be holding back laughter as he looked at me sitting on the floor with semen drying on my face wearing thong panties and a woman's blouse. "Yeah, I'm sure I'll need another suck job soon enough," he chuckled.

After he left, I found myself crying, much as Tony had predicted. It became something of a traditional after I'd given a man head and he left. There was emptiness, a sense of something being missing after all was said and done.

It wasn't that I regretted sucking cock, or sucking so much cock, but once I was alone I would find myself wondering how I would answer the voices inside that told me the things I did would always leave me alone. I didn't want a boyfriend, or even a steady man. The only reason I craved Tony more than others was because of his big cock, not because I was interested in being his "girl." I didn't want to be a girl full time.

I wanted to have two lives, one as Keith and one as Kasey, and I wanted to have a girlfriend, someone I loved and wanted to be with, someone like Erica, but could any woman accept me as her partner if they knew the double life I led and wanted to keep leading?

When I got to work the next morning, I discovered my wish had come true. People were whispering about me, looking at me sideways, winking at me, and I was the subject of numerous rumors. I had told my three co-workers who had been at my place getting blowjobs the night before that I wanted it out there and not kept secret.

They had done well, but the depths to which the gossip spread did not become clear until I was called up to the office manager's office.

Diane, the office manager, was an older black woman who was known for having an odd sense of humor. She was also known to be strict and tough, and easily angered when things weren't running smoothly.

"Come on in, Keith," she said when I arrived at her door. I was glad to see her smiling, as she could be terrifying when upset about something. "Sit down."

I sat down on the chair across from her desk, and as I did so she stood up and walked around the desk, leaning back against it as she spoke to me.

"There's been quite a bit of talk around the office lately about you," Diane said. "Now, your personal life is your personal life, and what you do on your own time is your business. Do you mind if I ask you a few questions? They aren't necessarily job related, just more for my own edification."

"Sure, I guess," I said nervously.

"First of all, are the rumors true?"

"Well, um, I don't know how many there are or what they're all about, but I don't think anyone is saying anything that isn't true about me."

"Good, because I have a proposition for you," Diane said. "We have a client we do several million dollars' worth of business with every year. Their rep, Mr. Masters, is very demanding and difficult to please. Every few months I have to field calls from him making demands and threatening to pull out his business, and my bosses end up having to bend over backwards to keep him happy so he doesn't get his company to send his business elsewhere."

"Okay, well how can I help with that? I don't have anything to do with that account."

"Masters has something of a perverse sexual appetite. I know that a couple of our bosses tried to set him up with some high priced call girls on more than one occasion, figuring that would keep him happy and show we were 'willing to go the extra mile' as Masters calls it. The thing is, he likes his girls to be completely submissive and apparently most call girls seem to have limits when it comes to that sort of shit. He also seems to be more into, I don't know what you call it, but girlie boys who like to put on a dress and suck dick, like you do. Understand what I'm saying?"

"You want to hook me up with this Masters guy?"

"He's at his hotel, The Rose Towers, and I already told him to expect a surprise guest this afternoon. What I want you to do is put on whatever you put on when you are trying to be a sexy little faggot and go over there and show him the time of his life."

"For the good of the company and the account?" I asked, feeling suddenly confident.

"I was hoping you'd see it my way. He's at the Towers, room 871; now go be my little superstar."

I had been ready for the gossip and the name calling and the overall whispery openness my co-workers now had about my extra-curricular activities. This was an unexpected twist. The idea of actually using my abilities and inclinations as "Kasey" to help my company satisfy a difficult client was one of the last things I imagined happening as a result of my new openness.

I only had a vague idea of what Mr. Masters liked, so I decided I would pack a bag with a variety of shoes and outfits and show up at the hotel in just a t-shirt, short shorts and sneakers. The shorts I picked were so short that the bottom of my ass cheeks peaked out as I walked, which had become my new regular thing when wearing shorts publicly.

There were plenty of stares as I walked into the hotel and went to the elevator. Two men in business suits entered the elevator before me, and after I stepped in behind them and turned my back to them while choosing the button for my floor, I heard one say to the other, "Someone sent out for a blowjob."

"I know, right?" replied the other one as they both started laughing.

"You charge extra to swallow?" the first businessman asked as I exited the elevator on the eighth floor.

"Not usually," I replied as the door closed and I walked away.

I was trying a new product I'd bought, a body lotion that contained a small amount of sparkles, or so it appeared, as whenever the light hit my beautiful tanned legs, there was a shine and twinkling that was impossible to hide. My legs had never looked so good, or so attention grabbing, as they did when I walked through the hotel filled with executives and wealthy travelers.

I wasn't sure what to expect when I met Mr. Masters. I didn't know what he looked like or anything about him, other than he represented one of my company's biggest clients. I found his door and knocked quietly.

I was about to knock again more loudly, when the door opened. Mr. Masters greeted me, wearing a white terrycloth robe that was probably issued by the hotel, and beckoned me to come inside. Before he closed the door he put the "Do Not Disturb" sign on the door handle.

"With legs like those you must be a good cocksucker," he said after closing the door and following behind me into the main room. It was a suite, with a full living room, balcony, and adjoining bedroom and bathroom.

"I try my best," I replied as I walked over to the glass balcony door and dropped my bag.

"What I mean is, when you look at yourself in the mirror and see those legs you must realize you're meant to be a cocksucker, no two ways about it."

Mr. Masters was a relatively short, balding man with a good amount of gray chest hair peeking out from his white robe. He seemed relatively pleasant, in spite of the way he addressed me, and I certainly wasn't put off by his immediate attention to my legs.

"Any guy with legs like that belongs on his knees," Masters said. "Don't you agree?"

"I know that's where I belong," I replied.

"That's the perfect answer, and so true," Masters smiled. "Can I get you a drink? Something fruity for a fruity guy?"

"Sure, whatever you have."

"What's in the bag?" he asked as he handed me some kind of rum and fruit juice drink.

"Some outfits," I said, "mostly skirts and high heels. I wasn't sure what you'd like."

"I wouldn't mind seeing you put on a pair of stilettos and walking around in those peek-a-boo shorts you're wearing."

"I can do that," I said and crouched down to open my travel bag.

"Why don't you change in the bathroom, that way it will be more fun when you come out and I can see those long cocksucker legs strutting out?"

"I can do that, if you like."

"Good," he said before lightly grabbing my arm and turning me towards him. "Your boss knows you'll be here the whole afternoon. I'm going to give you a serious workout, so I hope you ate your Wheaties this morning."

I smiled lightly and excused myself so I could go into the bathroom to change my shoes. I also needed to freshen up a bit and compose myself. Mr. Masters hadn't turned out to be as weird as I'd been worried he might be, but he was still a bit strange. Still, I knew that men who would be interested in me wouldn't usually be too normal in the usual sense.

When I came out of the bathroom in stilettos with six inch heels, Mr. Masters' jaw dropped. I loved the way really high heels made my legs look like they went on forever. I was already six feet tall, and with my slight build and weighing barely 150 lbs, I was a striking figure in six inch heels.

"Damn, you should be on the cover of Playboy, or whatever magazine has pictures of faggy guys with great fucking legs," Masters said after he collected himself.

I had spent time practicing walking in heels, and it had come fairly naturally to me. I wasn't sure if that was because I'd practiced before the coma or not, but when I strutted out with my long legs in stilettos and tight little shorts, Mr. Masters' erection popped out through the folds in his robe.

My first thought was to think, "Mission accomplished," as I was reminded of how big of a thrill it was for me to know I had aroused a man to the point of being fully and painfully erect, leaving him in dire need of my oral services.

"Can I get that for you, sir?" I asked in my best imitation of a breathless, innocent girl.

He just smiled and watched as I strutted forward and slowly went down to a kneeling position in front of him. I moved the robe aside and took his cock in my hand. It was a fairly average sized cock, but it was very, very hard and I loved the way it felt and reacted to my touch.

"Is mine the first cock you've gotten today?" he asked as he ran his fingers through my hair.

"No sir," I confessed. "I had cock for breakfast this morning. A friend came over and I made him pancakes and sucked his cock while he ate."

"Didn't you have pancakes with your friend?"

"No sir, I don't belong at the same table as a real man. I know where I belong."

"That's so marvelous," he smiled. "Get up now, it isn't time yet for cocksucking. I'll let you know when I want head. Right now I want to see you walking around with those legs in those heels."

"Yes sir," I said and got back up on my feet.

"I like to collect amateur porn," Masters said as he watched me walk back over to the balcony. "I burn these wonderful DVDs with my favorite scenes. Would you like me to put one in?"

"Sure, whatever you like, sir," I said before asking if I could open the door to the balcony and step out.

"I suppose we're too high up for you to be able to cause traffic accidents with those legs," he replied. "Go right ahead."

Mr. Masters' DVD was a collection of very amateur porn featuring couples who had generally invited a third person to join them in having sex. Most of what I could see from the window involved a man and a woman being joined by another woman, usually significantly younger woman. Some of the couples looked like they were in their fifties or sixties and they were joined by a woman who looked to be in her twenties.

Most of the scenes didn't last more than five minutes, usually starting as the threesomes were in full swing and ending with the man ejaculating on the younger woman's face. Masters sat in front of the television, watching back and forth between me and the action on the scene, often cheering the action and saying things like, "Yeah! Right on the slut's face!"

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Transgender & Crossdressers
  • /
  • Kasey's Confession Ch. 21

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 278 milliseconds