• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Seduction of Sam

Seduction of Sam

"Hi Mahesh guess who?" came the bubbly voice over the phone.

For a moment Mahesh sounded a bit puzzled because it sounded like Sam, but what was she doing in Dubai? Quickly collecting his thoughts he replied "Sam how can I not recognize that sexy voice of yours! What a pleasant surprise to hear from you in Dubai."

Mahesh was a successful career executive and happily married to Kavita for 25 years. Mahesh was on the right side of 50 and Kavita was five years younger. Since both their children had grown up and were studying in different countries they had taken up an assignment in Dubai and moved to that great city a couple of years ago.

Recently had spiced up their sex lives by getting into the swinging scene. They got into the life style by hooking up with another couple Rahul and Pinky, who they met up on a cruise ship. Since then they would meet up on a regular basis with a set of good friends and enjoy the companionship and sex that kept their lives sizzling.

Sam short for Sameera was a wife of a good friend of Mahesh. While they had known each other for years, both couples had remained good friends and were not a part of Mahesh and Kavita' s swinging circuit .Her husband Kishore was a class mate of Mahesh and one of the quiet types.

Sam was a bubbly sexy woman same age as Kavita and always the life of any party that she went to. 5 feet four inches in her socks she had a well-rounded full figure. Mahesh used to particularly drool over her 38 C tits that proudly stood up with just a hint of sag despite her age and fact that she had borne three children.

Mahesh had flirted with Sam discreetly on many occasions and knew that she loved all the attention that she would get from him. He desperately wanted to take her to bed, but was worried that it would spoil the relations with the couple.

"So Sam what are you doing in this part of the world?" he asked "Have both of you come here for a holiday without letting us know in advance?" he questioned her trying to keep the excitement out of his voice.

Sam quickly explained that she was on a week's visit to help her daughter settle in as she had taken up a new job in Dubai. Since Kishore her husband was tied up with office work he could not make the trip.

What an opportunity to try and make his fantasy come true Mahesh thought to himself, particularly since Kavita was away in India visiting her parents. He continued to make small talk with her and offered all support to help them settle down. He finally ended his conversation saying that He would love to take Sam out for a dinner date and show her the sights in town, to which Sam agreed wholeheartedly.

For the next couple of days Mahesh kept speaking to Sam on the phone and helped them out by giving them all the tips on finding the right places to shop eat and find all the little things that go into setting up a new place. He however could not meet up with Sam personally, but kept thinking about this ravishing sexy lady and how he could make the best of this opportunity in seducing her. He was reasonably sure that she was as attracted to him, and if he played his cards right she would not be averse to a discreet affair.

The week flew by and on Thursday evening he finally met up with Sam and her daughter .After a lot of catching up and exchanging notes they all ended up having dinner at a nearby restaurant. While at dinner Mahesh brought up the topic of Showing Sam around the city the next day since it was a holiday. She immediately took up to the idea and asked her daughter if she would also join in. Fortunately the daughter excused herself and that left Sam all alone to spend the day with Mahesh.

Friday morning Mahesh dressed up in light colored summer trouser and a nice Tee and slipped on his loafers. He put of his sexiest perfume and headed out to pick up Sam feeling all excited and horny. As he got to her place he saw that she was alone and her daughter had already left with her friends. He felt his breath go away as she opened the door for him.

Sam had obviously taken a lot of effort to dress up and she looked amazingly gorgeous and sexy in the long skirt and top that she was wearing. The skirt was long with a slit up to her thighs and accentuated her perfect round ass. The top was soft satin that was just right, neither clinging to the body nor too loose. It perfectly complemented her full figure and made her magnificent breasts stand up firm against the fabric. She had left the two buttons of her top open just enough to show cleavage without revealing too much. It was obvious that she had taken a lot of time with her looks and her freshly washed and made up hair bounced as she shook her head.

"Wow Sam you are going to create a riot on the streets," Mahesh told her as he lightly hugged her. He felt light in the head as he smelt her perfume and briefly felt her breasts against his chest.

Sam burst into her bubbly laughter at his comment and said that it had been a really long time since she went on a date with such a dashing person. Hence it was appropriate that she look her best. With that the two of them set off to look around town.

Most of the morning was spent looking up the Tourist spots of the city like Atlantis, the Palm, Jumeira beach etc. and since the scorching July sun was beating down, they decided to head to a Mall for a nice cool lunch.

All through the morning Mahesh was enjoying the company of this incredibly sexy woman, and realized that in the absence of her husband she was more open in her conversation, and had a very liberal view on social norms.

Mahesh had chosen a cozy Italian restaurant for lunch in the Dubai mall, and as they settled down in quiet corner Mahesh proposed that they order some nice chilled Wine to complement the food.

Sam immediately agreed saying that it sounded perfect for a hot July afternoon.

During lunch the wine and delicious food got Sam into a relaxed mood, and she started opening up on topics that were hitherto never discussed by them like sexuality etc. Mahesh took up the cue and kept on complementing her on her sex appeal and saying that Kishore was a lucky man to have her.

Sam was enjoying all the attention that she was getting from this gracious gentlemen and it did pass her mind that it would be nice if she got Mahesh to kiss her and make love to her.

Sensing that Sam was in a relaxed open state of mind, Mahesh quietly asked her what she thought of swinging. Sam was for a moment taken aback at the directness of his question, but she recovered her composure saying that the concept had intrigued her, but she never spoke about it to anyone, lest people think that she is a wanton woman.

Mahesh was suddenly excited that his bringing up the topic had got the right response and went on to explain that it was quiet common in many parts of the world , some more open and more often hidden than not. He explained to her that he knew some people who were into the lifestyle, and had seen that the marriages had in fact grown stronger after they started swinging, rather than break apart like most would have imagined.

Sam was all ears to this conversation, and she could feel herself getting excited at the thought of going to bed with another person. Mahesh too was feeling happy at the response he was getting from her and realized that if he played his cards right he could end up making love to this gorgeous woman before the end of the day.

Once they finished lunch Mahesh suggested that they watch a movie in one of the multiplexes in the mall, since it was too hot to head out in the open. Sam thought it was a perfect way to spend the rest of the afternoon.

As they got into the seats in the theater they realized that the place was practically empty and there were few people seated way apart from their seats. Sam laughingly told Mahesh that she hoped that he would not take advantage of a lady in the darkness of the theater. To which he replied that he would be as gentlemanly as a young college student on a date. Sam punched his arm in jest and said that she would look forward to that.

As the movie started the lights went off and Sam snuggled up to Mahesh. She could smell his perfume and manliness and she was getting turned on by being in the presence of a man who was not her husband. She could not concentrate on the movie as her mind kept going back to the conversation of swinging that she had had with Mahesh a short while ago. With a slight guilty feeling she began to imagine what it would be like to have Mahesh hold her in his naked arms and how he would look without his clothes. At the thought she started to feel her pussy getting moist and felt herself glowing.

Mahesh also couldn't keep his mind on the movie. The presence of this sexy lady so close was driving him nuts. He glanced side wards to his left and he could Sam's breast heaving through the opening in her blouse. He mustered up all his wits and said to himself that if he lets this moment pass he would never ever get a chance to screw this lady. With that thought in his mind, he took Sam's hand into his own to check her reaction.

Sam froze for a second, as she felt Mahesh hold her hand. It was instinctive reaction, but she was buzzed with the wine, and her body was in a state of sexual excitement. She realized that if she pulled her hand away, she would drive away Mahesh, and lose the opportunity of living out her silent fantasy of being with another man. Quickly she recovered and made up her mind to play around and see where this would all lead to. She smiled looked at him and squeezed his hand back in acceptance.

Mahesh was both relieved and ecstatic at the same time, he held her right palm in his own and slowly draped his left arm over her shoulder and slowly pulled her closer.

Sam knew by now where this was heading and was filled with excitement like a college girl about to lose her virginity on her date. She sighed and rested her head on his shoulder and decided to let the flow go to its natural conclusion.

Mahesh rested his hands on her shoulders and slowly massaged the back of her neck. He could hear her breath go faster and decided to seize the moment. He slowly took her chin in his hand and turned her face to him and gently kissed her.

Sam was surprised at the pace of things, but was too excited to think. She felt Mahesh opening her mouth with his kiss and slowly probing her tongue with his. Suddenly she felt a wave of passion go through her. She let out a moan and clasped the back of his head and started kissing him back with wild abandon.

They kept kissing for what it seemed like forever and as they broke off Mahesh could see that Sam was flushed in excitement and her breasts were heaving as she breathed hard. Having gotten encouragement from her he began to kiss her and at the same time his right hand cupped her breast. He felt the fullness of her breast in his palm and realized that she was wearing a half Bra that barely covered the globes and through the satin material he could sense that her nipples were hard with arousal.

Sam let out a moan as he felt him squeeze her breast and instinctively she reached for his cock and squeezed. Mahesh was rock hard by now and her touch drove him mad.

In a husky voice he whispered in her ear that they should take this part to his house lest they get arrested for indecency. Sam was giggling like a school girl as she adjusted her top and they quickly got back to the car to head back to Mahesh's home.

In the car Sam was shocked at her own behavior as she let herself go with wild abandon. In the carpark she pulled Mahesh to herself and wildly kissed him, and all along the way to the house she was reaching across and stroking his cock through his trousers. Even in the elevator also they could not keep their hands off eachother and Mahesh was grinding his cock into Sam's ass from behind as he cupped her big tits from behind and squeezed them with abandon.

As soon as the door of the apartment was closed behind them Mahesh hugged Sam and started to kiss her. As their tongues clashed in passion Mahesh grabbed her ass and pulled her hard towards him he could feel her breasts against his chest and she could heel his hardness pressing into her belly.

She broke away from him and reached down to unbuckle his belt and open his trousers. As she pulled down his boxers his cock sprung out like a rocket and he moaned as she took it in her palm and squeezed. Sam was wonderstruck at the sight of this 7inches of throbbing meat. Squeezing it softly she planted a soft kiss on the head.

Mahesh was moaning in anticipation of his cock being enveloped in that hot mouth of hers, but at the same time he was dying to take a look at her tits which he had so much fantasized. As Sam was licking the head of his cock he managed to reach down and slip her top over her head. She was now in her half Bra which pushed up her tits and made it look incredible sexy her long nipples were engorged and begging to be released from the confines.

As he reached behind her to unfasten her bra he felt her warm mouth take his cock into the depths. The sights of her breasts exposed and the feeling of her tongue lashing his cock almost drove him to an orgasm. To stop himself from cumming he slowly pulled out his cock from her mouth and raised her up.

As they started kissing again he cupped her breasts in his hands. He lowered his head to her chest and took one hard nipple into his mouth and started sucking on it. It was at least half an inch long and her aureoles were big and brown. As he kept playing with them and sucking them Sam was getting close to her first of many orgasms for that day.

Mahesh wanted this sexy lady to be taken to a new high and he reluctantly let go of her boobs and slowly slipped her long skirt off her hips and they landed at her feet. She now stood in front of him in all her glory naked except for wispy panties. She was flushed in excitement and he could see that she was dripping in arousal since her panties were all wet in front.

Mahesh quickly stripped himself off his shirt and raised Sam onto the dining table edge and made her sit with her legs dangling. Slowly he raised her hips and gently pulled her panties off getting the first sight of her beautiful pussy. He took of her panties and sniffed on her aroma.

Leaning her back on the table he spread her legs eagerly to get a look at her pussy. She was not completely shaved but had a small trimmed strip of hair above her pussy line. He could smell her arousal and slowly started to flick his tongue all around the sided without actually touching the lips.

Sam could not bear the teasing and she started to moan "Please lick my Pussy it's all yours please don't tease me."

Mahesh also was desperate to get his tongue into this honey pot and suddenly he stabbed his rigid tongue deep into her wet cunt, at the same time he reached up with both hands and grabbed her tits and squeezed them.

The combined effect of being touched in two erotic zones drove Sam into an immense orgasm. UUUUUUUUUf!" she moaned and she gushed juices down Mahesh face. He could feel het tits go rigid and started lapping up the nectar that was flowing out. He felt his cock twitch with anticipation of fucking this glorious woman.

Quickly getting Sam off the dining table he led her to the bedroom.

They staggered in kissing and exploring each other's bodies.

"God Mahesh I want to suck that cock of yours for giving me an orgasm like that," she said and dropped to her knees.

She grabbed his balls and started to lick them from the underside. She took each ball on her mouth and rolled her tongue on it. She then licked the underside all the way to the tip and slowly lowered her mouth to engulf it completely.

Waves of pleasure drove through Mahesh as he sat down on the bed. Kavita was great in the department of cock sucking but Sam was in a league of her own. She raised him to new levels and stopping just short as he was about to come. He heightened his pleasure by squeezing het tits and playing with her nipples as she sucked him. Finally he begged her to stop as he would have come in her mouth and he wanted to fuck this hot woman.

Sam now took control and drove him back on the bed on his back and got on top of him. She dangled her big tits near his face so that he could grab it and suck on the nipples. Spreading her legs she grabbed his hard throbbing cock in her hand and gently lowered herself on it. The first wave of pleasure hit Mahesh as he felt her wet velvet cunt wrap around his rigid cock, sends later he almost passed out when Sam started to squeeze his cock with her cunt muscles..

Sam was sweating in passion as she felt this new cock enter her pussy. It was bigger than her husbands and was filling her completely she settled on it feeling it go all the way. She stayed for a moment enjoying the feel and squeezed on it adjusting it to be in contact with her pussy completely. She was also loving Mahesh sucking her nipples and she started to raise herself and riding this incredibly hard cock.

Mahesh felt her move up and down on is cock virtually sucking it in with every downward stroke. He reached behind her and grabbed her ass rising up to meet her on every downward stroke. He knew that he wouldn't last long before he came and also knew that SAM was also nearing her second orgasm by the way she was moaning and increasing her tempo.

Much as he wanted this to last, he was losing control and felt that they were both going to Cum together. To raise her pleasure he reached into the crack of her ass and rubbing some of her cunt juices that were flowing freely on to his index finger , he pushed it deeply into her arse hole.

Already on the verge of Cumming this sent Sam over the edge. It was a first time experience for her and she went into an orgasm like she had never experienced before. Feeling this Mahesh could not hold back and shot off his load into Sam's pulsating cunt.

Sam collapsed on Mahesh and was not done as she wanted to taste his juices. She quickly moved into a 69 position and began to suck his cock for the juices that were still flowing out.

Mahesh not to be out done stated to suck her pussy and taste the combination of their juices that were dribbling out and running down her legs.

Later as they lay in each other's arms Sam asked Mahesh -"since when have you wanted to fuck me?"

Mahesh sheepishly replied "Ever since I met you for the first time. But I never ever imagined that my fantasy would ever come true."

Sam was pensive for a moment and said "Mahesh I have always be attracted to you, but was afraid of expressing it. Today when you told me about swinging I got a feeling that you and Kavita are also into the lifestyle and it got me excited. I have seen Kishore look at Kavita and I think she makes him hard. Do you think we will be able to convince him to get into a foursome with you all?"

Mahesh started smiling and said leave that job to Kavita .she can seduce any man out of his pants. Sam started grinning and started stroking his cock which was slowly getting harder.

"So lover, she purred was that the entire meal? Or is there anything left for desert?"

Mahesh laughed "That was only the start baby and desert will be only when I get this boy up your Virgin ass." He got on top of her and they kissed and got at it again...

*****

Please give your feedback and suggestions for improvement.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Seduction of Sam

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 501 milliseconds