• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Business Woman

Business Woman

This story is a work of fiction.

*****

My wife Karen is a successful business woman. She earns a lot of money from her work as a director and partner in her real estate company. Karen travels a lot to other states and abroad and she hardly has time for housework and other related things. Shortly after marriage, I stopped working because I was earning much less than Karen.

"I want you to concentrate on the housework darling..." Karen told me that day before leaving in her convertible Mercedes, "I will come late today make sure that everything will be in its place sweetheart!"

I used to work as an accountant in a small company before marriage, and I wanted to buy an apartment in a quiet area, so I called a real estate company and it was Karen who answered me and then things went fast, we fell in love and got married.

Karen was an employee in that company, but she was successful and charismatic, she never lost a deal and saved a good amount of capital from her commissions.

In her early thirties, Karen is a very attractive woman; she is six feet height, a brunet with brown eyes and thick lips... Her breasts and ass are very revealing...

"I know how to get men to sign the deals with me Lisa, I never leave empty handed..." Karen told our blond Swedish neighbor Lisa before they both laughed.

I was serving them tea and cookies,

"You know that Jack prepared these cookies today..." Karen told her before I left blushing...

I refused at the beginning of our marriage to stay at home, and although Karen from the beginning was the dominant in our relationship, I had some limits. Karen didn't give up and continued to insist on me to quit.

One day I was watching TV in bed, besides me was Karen discussing a deal with one of her clients Mr. John, I realized that she was having difficulty persuading him, and her tone was changing into flirting. I was getting nervous, and I kept listening carefully.

Then Karen turned her back to me and lowered her voice.

"...Mr. John, I would love to visit you on your yacht but tomorrow... Ok, sure... I will bring my swimsuit with me...oh... no need for that..." I heard it and I felt a mixture of anger and excitement, my dick became hard like a rock!

I had a fantasy of being cheated by my wife a long time ago, in other words, I fantasized of seeing my wife being fucked by another man. I kept running away from this idea a long time ago, but now it was becoming true...

I kept watching the TV after Karen ended her conversation; she turned carefully towards me and was surprised to see the big bulge in my pants!

That night Karen told me that for a long time she didn't see me hard like that... She told me in a bossy way to suck her pussy after she removed her pants and opened her legs wide... I sucked her to a big orgasm and then I started to fuck her pussy hardly...

Karen was angry because I exploded in her pussy, she didn't want to be pregnant, and she yelled and shouted at me...

"Go sleep on the sofa tonight, I don't want to see your face!" Karen ordered me sternly, before I left the room apologizing for her...

The other day was Sunday, and Karen told me to drop her in Mr. John's Yacht at the marina,

"This deal will change my life forever, the commission is big and I will do anything to convince him, so be a good husband and come back at seven o'clock in the evening."

That was all that she told me before she walked towards her client's place, Karen was dressed up in a very short white skirt and a blue transparent top that revealed her bikini, she looked even taller in her high heeled strapped sandals!

I always loved Karen's legs and feet in those heels!

Mr. John was an African-American in his late forties, he was very rich. He smiled and waved his hands for her.

From the car I realized that he looked fat, and he had a big belly...

Back at home I sat and wondered about all the things that were going on in our marriage. Yes it was a turning point, but I was confused and hesitant to take a decision, or the right decision. I know that Karen loved me, but she was ambitious and successful more than me, and wouldn't stop her work.

I drove my car before seven to the marina,

The Yacht was in its place and I parked the car a little bit far from it, I could see her kissing that guy deeply while in his arms...

Again, I couldn't control my excitement; images of that guy making love with my wife filled my head!

I drove Karen back home without telling her a word; she rushed to take a shower in her room. I went to her room and tried to enter but the door was closed...

I begged Karen to open the door before she let me in, I started to complain to her and I asked her if she had sex with that man.

"Peter, he signed the deal, we are rich now!"

Karen went out of the bathroom and lied back on the bed naked,

"He also invites us tomorrow to celebrate the deal in that large penthouse!

Karen looked at the big bulge in my pants, she reached for my dick and whispered in my ear, "You love that don't you Peter?" I closed my eyes while Karen stroked my dick, "he has a big one...Peter, bigger than yours, he filled me well... I lost count of my orgasms Peter..."

I came in her hands and collapsed on the bed.

The other day we went to the penthouse of Mr. John which Karen had already sold, it was a luxury one on the 20th floor of a high tower. Karen dressed up in a sleeveless, v-neck black dress, very short and backless. She also wore a pair of shiny red high heels pumps on her feet...

Mr. John greeted us and held my hands firmly, he told me that I had a very special wife and he had the pleasure to make business with her. We took a look around the flat and then we entered the master sleeping room, it was very large, the bed and the other furniture looked very expensive.

"Can you excuse us for a while honey..." Karen asked me before I left hesitantly.

I walked around the apartment and passed by the bar in the salon, I prepared for myself a glass of whiskey.

I decided to go back to the room;

I walked there nervously and became tense when I found Mr. John undressing.

My wife's breasts were already naked and she was removing her heels...

Karen then grabbed John's dick and sucked it hungrily, every while she stopped to thank John for his generosity!

He had a thick and long dick; it looked rock hard and stiff!

Soon Karen was on her back receiving intense fuck from John, her moaning was very loud!

His big belly didn't hinder him from moving fast, he was a muscular man and his thighs were also big!

John stopped and talked something for Karen, and suddenly she called me to join them!

I followed Karen's orders and started to lick her cunt after I removed my clothes.

She asked me if I wanted to suck on John's dick, but I kept silent, I watched John fuck her ass and I came quickly while kneeling in front of them at the edge of the bed!

It wasn't a long time before John exploded in my wife's cunt, she cleaned his dick well before she reached for his anus and started to lick it and spit on it.

Karen continued to stroke John's dick until it became hard again, she sat on it facing him and started to ride his big tool!

John buried his face between Karen's breasts sucking and licking them, he told me to come and lick the bottoms of my wife's feet and I did that submissively...

"I want you to fuck my asshole baby!" Karen begged John before he pushed her to her left side on the bed and ordered me to guide his dick!

I held his dick and realized how thick it was, Karen never allowed me to enter her from behind, but now she was begging him to fuck her asshole!

He fucked her deep for a while until he couldn't hold it anymore and again he came in Karen's asshole...

From that day on my life and relationship with Karen changed completely, she asked me if I wanted to continue my life with her.

"Please Karen keep me with you, I am ready to follow all of your orders and I will be an obedient husband..." I told her submissively before I lapped the soles of her feet while she sat on the sofa amazed and happy!

Lisa our neighbor, giggled and was amazed,

"Can you teach me Karen?"

To be continued.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Business Woman

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 29 milliseconds