• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • The Perfect Arrangement

The Perfect Arrangement

I know often readers get upset when confronted by unexpected material, so please be advised, the following is a tale of wife sharing. Read at your own caution, or if you like, at your own pleasure.

+++

The Perfect Arrangement

+++

My wife Ashley is 42 years old and a mother of two adult children aged 19 and 21. And make no mistake, she is by all means a MILF. We met our senior year of high school in an art history class. I remember that day like it was yesterday. She walked into that classroom with her jet black hair straight, swaying halfway down her back. She was about 5'6" with perfect c-cup breasts back then and weighed about 145 pounds, just enough extra weight to give her luscious love handles and an ass without giving her any of the extra baggage. Since then she hasn't changed much. After our second was born I paid for her to have breast implants just to clean things up a little bit after nursing both children. She now sits with two succulent d-cup breasts that are as perky as an 18 year old on prom night. Thank god she has always been honest and faithful to me otherwise I might struggle with all of the attention she garners when we go out.

Take for example, on our routine trips to Starbucks, just going out to get coffee, she will get asked out by a complete stranger, sometimes even with me there! Ashley knows about my desire to see her pleasured by another man, and sometimes I think she teases me with her little adventures where she will start a conversation with a stranger and get asked out, just to eventually tell them she is married. It drives me wild. We've brought up the idea of her pursuing this fantasy of mine, but for the most part that, fantasy has just been mine. She will humor me in bed and role play just to get me going but after we finish she always laughs and tells me "I was just getting into character." I've tried exploring the idea with her and she is always open to talking about it, but whenever I try to get serious about it she always complains that she doesn't have anyone she is comfortable doing it with. It got to the point where I was convinced that outside of role-playing in the bedroom, I never thought anything would come out of it. However, that all changed when one of our long time mutual friends Sebastian was divorced from his wife.

Sebastian is around 10 years older than us, probably around fifty. And though he still looks good for a man his age and had his life pretty well in order, Sebastian was a wreck after Nina left him. While financially he was well off, just for lack of a place to stay and for the emotional support, he ended up staying in our house for a period of eight months while he tried to get back onto his feet.

Sebastian has always been close with both my wife and I, even to a fault at times. One year at our christmas party he got very drunk and ended up trying to kiss Ashley. When it happened she just laughed, chocking it up to him being drunk and a 'flirt.' Anyway, while Sebastian was staying in our home, the three of us got exceedingly close. In fact things progressed so well that one night while sharing a few glasses of wine, Sebastian tried to apologize for the incident that had occurred at the christmas party as he tried to kiss her. It was then when Ashley told him about my fantasy to share her with another man. I can still picture the look on his face when she said that. It was like the look of a kid on christmas morning that actually got what he wanted. He was shocked and speechless, and Ashley just giggled.

Something changed that night. Over the next two weeks Sebastian went from being stuck in a depressive rut to working out every morning, applying for new jobs and genuinely enjoying life. Make no mistake, for a man of 50 Sebastian was no bronze medal. Yes, he had let himself go since moving in, but the college linebacker that Sebastian was once twenty years ago never truly disappeared. He had broad shoulders, cut arms and easily rested at 6'3''. And while he might have put on a few pounds over the years, he by no means had a beer belly. In addition to working out more frequently, Sebastian started taking a new and invested role in our social lives as well. He would cook us dinner, and serve us fancy wines which he said were to 'augment the flavor of the dish.' These also had a tendency to loosen up both myself and Ashely, but his intentions seemed genuine. Additionally, Sebastian would invite us out to exotic clubs downtown, making the both of us feel young again as we started staying out until 2 am having adventures that we hadn't had since we were in our twenties.

Somewhere in all of this the three of us became more than just friends. Specifically, one evening I remember seeing them out on the dance floor, hips pressed tightly together, seeing her beaming and laughing as the two danced for song after song. She was becoming increasingly comfortable with Sebastian. And not comfortable in the way that two old friends might, but something more significant. I remember waking up several times to Sebastian cooking breakfast and making coffee for the two of us after a late night out on the town. I'd wake up to find Ashley sitting on a stool sipping coffee as he cooked. One morning she was even wearing a robe slightly open just barely covering the neglige she had been wearing the night before. The two would talk and laugh, and I would let it happen. Hoping that this might be the man to fulfill my fantasy. I even went as far as beginning the denial of sex with her as a means of getting it.

It started at first innocently. I would start things in the bedroom after a night out just the three of us, getting her excited sexually, only to run to the bathroom at the last moment and pretend to be too drunk to continue. I did this twice before I brought up to her that I wanted her to get hungry for sex. I didn't come right out and say that I was starving her of sex so she would want Sebastian, though that was my aim. I instead played it off with her as trying to 'keep things interesting.' 'To add some adventure to our sex lives.' For over three weeks I kept this routine of initiating sex with her only to tease her and at the last minute keeping her from cumming during our foreplay.

And to my own credit it worked. She started texting me graphic pictures of herself to me while I was at work. She shaved her pussy completely bald. She would go an afternoon not wearing panties around the house, or otherwise, just to tease me. And the sexual energy between us must have been obvious. We would try to touch each other in elevators, or while waiting in line at the supermarket. We were like kids again.

This little game of ours finally came to a climax one night when the three of us decided to just have a night in. We had spent the morning skiing and though we are an active couple, both Ashley and I were exceedingly sore and tired from the festivities. Sebastian had made us dinner, with a helping of two bottles of wine between the three of us, and we were just relaxing in the living room as things got late. It was then that Sebastian, who was very open after he drank noticed Ashley continuing to try and stretch and massage her own calves. It was then he asked, "Would you mind terribly if I massaged those aching calves of your wife's? They look like the need a bit of attention and I hate to see such a beautiful woman in pain."

As he said this my cock immediately flinched at the thought. I looked at Ashley who responded in turn with a look of 'Oh? And how far is this going to go' directly at me. Likely because of the alcohol in my system, I immediately responded, "I hate to see my woman in pain as well. Please, show those legs some much needed attention." I was sitting next to Ashely at the time and happily stood up, switching chairs with Sebastian, and watched as Ashley looked at me, and then as if testing to see how far I would let it go, lifted her legs up and placed them on Sebastian's lap. Ashely was wearing a robe at the time with a pair of boxers and a t-shirt underneath it. For the next several minutes, Sebastian had unhindered access to my wife's legs. He massaged very sensually as our conversation continued, however within just a few minutes, Sebastian and Ashley's attention was fading from the conversation and focusing more intently on message being given. In time Ashely rolled over to her stomach and closed her eyes. Sebastian meanwhile took this as a sign to get more brave and proceeded to move himself from just being sitting under her legs, to gradually positioning himself under her mid section to extend the range of his hands from just the backs of her legs to her entire back side. Coincidentally, this also placed her vagina directly over his cock, rubbing back and forth over it as he gently nudged her body with his hands.

I can only imagine that as he gradually moved from rubbing her legs from her lower back and shoulders that his cock was erect and pressed firmly against Ashley's crotch. I noticed that as he leaned forward to reach the top of her neck and then backward to move down her back that Ashley was occasionally pressing her pelvis forward in a gyrating like motion. As they continued I just sat quietly, sipping my wine and occasionally making a comment or two. But even as I tried to keep things normal to allow this to continue, I too was becoming enchanted by the seduction of my own wife taking place before my eyes. I had a moment of sobering jealousy during this space. What had I done saying 'yes' to Sebastian giving my wife this erotic massage? I watched as this woman who had previously been exclusively mine to enjoy sexually was now allowing herself to be explored by another man. As he worked her lower back I noticed as he began moving his hands to the outside of her back, rubbing the sides and front of her stomach as he massaged her. His fingers were extending out and getting closer and closer to her crotch as he did this. Soon his hands were routinely tugging her boxers down, inch by inch, each time his hands made a delicate pass along her side.

Finally after what seemed to be several minutes of this delicate dance of him gradually moving her underwear down her side without it being too deliberately obvious, something amazing happened. As they reached the bottom of her ass and it became totally revealed, Sebastian went one more time to rub her lower back and Ashley lifted her ass so he could take off her boxers. He delicately moved them down her legs and pulled them off, one leg at at time.

She was naked from the waist down.

Sebastian immediately reached his hands to get back to work when at the last minute before he slid his hands down around her ass towards her freshly shaven and now exposed pussy, I did the unthinkable. I coughed up my wine.

Immediately everyone jumped.

Ashley sat up and got off of Sebastian. Sebastian sat kind of frozen, just sitting there. I can't even imagine what my face looked like.

After a moment, my wife got out of her chair and went into the kitchen, waving for me to follow. When I walked through the door, she grabbed me and kissed me as passionately as she had done in several months. I wasn't sure why initially. My thoughts were racing through my head at that point. Was she reassuring me? Did she want to go upstairs and have amazing sex after becoming so sexually charged by Sebastian? Was she nervous I would be jealous? All the while I had an incredible hard on and the only thoughts racing through my head were 'what just happened?' and 'how can I get them to do it again?'

After we finished kissing, Ashely stopped and looked me directly in the eyes as she reached down and felt my erect cock through my pants. "You should be careful what you wish for," she said, "Had you not stopped that just then... I might have just let your fantasy come true."

I didn't know what to do. I had wanted this moment to happen so deeply for so long and here it was in front of me. 'Would things change the next morning?' 'Would she want to start seeing other men after tonight was over?' And yet, as these thoughts raced through my head I realized, I just didn't care. I wanted it to happen and I was going to accept the results as they came. So I said the only thing I knew for sure would encourage her to go back in there and finish the job. I challenged her saying, "You wouldn't have slept with him. Your not adventurous enough to do that."

I think I caught her off guard in a good way as I said that. She was holding onto my arms and her look of love turned immediately into a look of playful anticipation. "Oh, then in that case, maybe I should go upstairs and change, after you see what I'm wearing maybe then we can see who will chicken out first." With that, Ashley grabbed my cock one more time, kissed me deeply and went upstairs for a few minutes. As she was walking toward the stair case, she stopped and said loudly enough for Sebastian to hear, "You know, If I sleep with sebastian tonight, He's probably going to want to do it again tomorrow, and the day after, and the day after that."

I told myself 'thats was what I want, to see you with him' and smiled as she walked upstairs to get changed. She returned in a black lace neglige without anything on underneath. It was what she wore every year on our anniversary. She looked incredible. With that she then kissed me on the cheek before walking into the living room and mounting Sebastian asking him "Do you mind finishing where you left off?"

He must have heard my conversation with my wife earlier because he wasted no time in asking her to roll over so he could massage her front side the way he massaged her back. After a few minutes he was laying on top of her, gently caressing every inch of her body. I could tell that the teasing I had done with her over the past few weeks had been working because she was horny in a way that she rarely gets anymore. She had passion flowing through her. She used tongue when they kissed, she bit his lip and gently tugged it away from him with her teeth, and she whispered what I can only imagine into his ear as he kissed her neck.

They made out passionately for several minutes before Sebastian started to take off her neglige. As he got it off, he started fingering her, and she went wild. She started moaning his name softly, but still loud enough for me to hear it. Eventually it got to the point where she was moaning loudly, and screamed, "oh god, i'm going to cum." But she stopped him before he could finish the job and quickly led him into guest bedroom. I heard her latch the door behind them just after it shut. A few minutes later I heard her climaxing, yelling from the room. I could hear the moaning and the bed shaking for nearly an hour that night from my room.

And to her credit, she was right. He fucked her the next morning too. And routinely for the next two weeks.

Sebastian got his act together and moved out of the house about a month later. However, we made an arrangement for Ashley to go over to his apartment for two weekends a month, where she is completely his to enjoy. My wife greets me with all of the glorious details every time she gets home. The arrangement has been going on for about six months and our sex lives have never been better.

+++

End

Thank you for reading. As a relatively new author, constructive feedback is greatly appreciated.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • The Perfect Arrangement

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 25 milliseconds