• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • The Maiden and the Rogue Pt. 03

The Maiden and the Rogue Pt. 03

..And so it was, Lillian the once proud noblewoman, who at one point took pleasure in making her own servant's suffer, was now reluctantly addicted to her own suffering. She craved Rycroft's cock. "Sir" as she now called him. He was so cruel! He smiled sadistically as made her debase herself again and again.

Lillian yearned to be merely a private plaything for Rycroft. She would have preferred to have her carnal debased nature be hidden from the rapscallions that made up Rycroft's band, but Rycroft would not afford her that luxury. Lillian was humiliated daily, cleaning the dank halls of Rycroft's cave. Rycroft had at least afforded her some rags, despite the fact they did not cover her adequately, it was better than her previous total exposure, but still it was far from ideal.

All of her cleanings would leave her grimy and disgusting. Lillian would have to bath, cleaning out her every crevasse in an iron tub. The bandit's were free to gaze at her bathing ritual, no privacy was afforded. After her bath, she would have to be inspected by the three female bandits, to make sure her cleanliness was up to standards. She would have to pry open her anus and vaginal area, and lift up each breast. She would have to bath a second time if her cleanliness was not up to the standards set by Rycroft.

After she was sufficiently clean she would go to Rycroft's quarters and get down on her knees, she had to put her hands behind her back and open her mouth wide. Rycroft some days would use Lillian's mouth, spraying his semen on her or letting her swallow it. After being used Lillian was forced to stew in her own juices.

As the dinner feast approached Lillian was melting with debauched lust. Shamed and humiliated, Lillian would be walked on a leash by Rycroft to the mess hall. Lillian's swollen vaginal lips, exposed as she was paraded like a pet, the whole world could see her dripping wet and expose as a glutton for debasement. Everyone knew she was aroused.

Lillian wondered if she was being cosmically punished. All of her past misdeeds led her to be aroused by her own debasement. The greatest pleasure in her life was connected to her most horrible treatment. Lillian often fantasized about the day that Rycroft took her over his knee and spanked her in front of the jeering crowd. Lillian was so distraught and humiliated that day, that she barely recognized her own feelings of arousal, now she thought about that day often and longed to touch herself.

In the mess hall as the band of Bandit's ate she would kneel at Rycroft's side, forced to whimper and beg like a dog to get food, she would eat out of Rycroft's hand. Occasionally Rycroft sent her to beg the rest of the bandits. She would be forced to crawl around the banquet hall table stopping by each filthy bandit and beg for food, forbidden to use human words, she would instead be forced to whine and whimper. The bandit's were often cruel forcing her to catch morsels of food in her mouth or force her to do a trick. She would be forced to shake her buttocks, or roll over, or chase her "tail." All the while Lillian felt simultaneous the horrid feeling of humiliating defeat and the utterly pleasurable feeling of sexual arousal. In fact by the time the feast had concluded Lillian often times felt as though she was going to burst, she was uncontrollably horny.

Lillian would be led back to Rycroft's quarters, where she would again whimper and beg, but this time it wasn't for food, instead it was for Rycroft's enormous cock. Rycroft would usually allow Lillian to kiss and caress his balls and his cock as long as she did not touch herself. Then for the second time in the day he would use her mouth. He would often times use a switch to spank her as she struggled to fit his cock down her throat. On more than one occasion, Lillian orgasmed with Rycroft's cock in her mouth, her hands still behind her back. But more often than not Rycroft would ejaculate on her and then stand and watch as Lillian pleasured herself while covered in his spunk.

Lillian went to sleep most nights yearning for Rycroft's soft bed, in the arms of her lover. Instead, she continued to sleep in a fetal position at the foot of his bed completely in the nude, with no blanket to cover her flesh. Lillian knew that someday soon her family would pay for her ransom and she would have to leave Rycroft. Part of her wanted her old life back, she wanted to regain her dignity, to go back to ordering her own servants around, to wear her large elegant dresses, to gossip, to plan and attend dignified parties. Another part of her wanted to stay in the cold damp cave, worshiping her captor that had demeaned her so very much.

***

"Our Courier came back with news from your province." Lillian was just waking, she quickly gathered herself, sitting up in her bed of straw.

"What is the news?" Lillian had a tone of excitement in her voice, but her heart sank when she saw that Rycroft had the rare look of genuine empathy in his eyes.

"I'll just read the note the courier sent me."

The news could not have been good, Rycroft looked disappointed. There could have been numerous reasons why he felt this way. He could be sad that he was not getting a ransom. He could be sad he would have to let Lillian go.

Rycroft cleared his throat and read from a scroll.

"We regret to inform you that the Lordship of Wright will not be paying the ransom for our most esteemed noblewoman Lillian. Lillian was officially stripped of her noble title the moment she was insubordinate to Queen Astrid. Furthermore, the house of Wright does not wish to go against the Queen's wishes and house a fugitive, Queen Astrid would consider this an act of war. Lillian is most likely better off as a captive under Rycroft the Fox than in the Wasteland, where she would certainly now either be dead, or worse. The house of Wright implores Rycroft the Fox to treat Lillian kindly and not to cede Lillian to the Queen, nor attempt to retrieve a random from the house of Wright."

A tear streamed down Lillian's cheek. Before the letter, she was a noblewoman, being degraded as a servant. Now she was officially detached from her noble bloodline. Rycroft uncharacteristically leaned in to hug the weeping woman.

"I know, I know, it is tragic." He patted her on the back, showing a tenderness he had yet to show. Lillian's weeping grew stronger as Rycroft consoled her.

He spoke again, "I know, I know, I was counting on that ransom."

Lillian sniffled and then swallowed. "All you care about is your ransom!?"

"Well yes! I don't care if the house of Wright bails you out or not, I just wanted money! Now, what use are you to me?"

Rycroft stood up, Lillian put her head in her hands, "Now, what are we going to do? I can't just lead you around like a pet for all eternity, it's already getting boring." Rycroft put his hands up.

Lillian looked up, slightly offended, she bit her bottom lip and muttered, "...Why not?"

"No! This won't do, I've got to go in the field and rob more carriages, I can't just sit here all day and humiliate you, I have a band of bandits to look out for."

"...Please don't kill me, or release me into the woods, I'll die out there, the Queen will get me!" Lillian muttered, hoping that Rycroft would keep her in his lair. He was all she had.

Rycroft sighed, "You'll have to become one of us, I'll have to train you to be a bandit. That's the only way I can keep you as my servant, my sexual plaything. You see this was never supposed to be permanent, I need to use you in other ways now."

"You...want...me...to, become a bandit?"

"It's the only way? Either that or you're pushed off into the forest, at the mercy of nature and the Queen."

Lillian breathed heavily, she seemed to have no choice, "Okay I'll do it!"

***

Lillian woke to a cold bucket of water being dumped on her. She still wasn't used to this rude awakening, her naked body twitched, she screamed and writhed.

"Rise and shine!" It was Rycroft holding a bucket under one arm, the other outstretched as to help Lillian up.

Lillian cold and uncomfortable seethed but gripped Rycroft's hand and let him pull her up. Lillian squealed as Rycroft gave her a sharp slap on her partially wet ass.

"Are you excited?" Rycroft cheerfully said.

"I don't know, what is this initiation?"

"Don't worry my dear, the initiation is different for everyone, but you've suffered much worse than what is prepared for you this good morn!"

"Are you going to spank me again, in front of the bandits?"

"You would like that wouldn't you?"

"Walk me on a leash like a dog?"

"No,, I've done that before. This one is completely new." Rycroft said smiling.

Lillian had become accustomed to her routine, her heart sank slightly when she learned that she would be doing something completely new, it would undoubtedly be extremely uncomfortable.

"Will it hurt?" Lillian spoke apprehensively.

"No more questions, come hither with me to the mess hall, the band is forming as we speak."

"What is my initiation?" Lillian still in the nude stomped her foot.

"My Dear! Do not force me to administer a spanking! Do you wish to be officially part of this band of merry outlaws or not?"

Lillian swallowed and followed Rycroft out of his quarters and towards the mess hall, she was nude, her hair still sopping wet from being doused with cold water. As Lillian walked she adjusted her hair with her hands and brushed off any excess hay still stuck to her flesh. Despite her constant humiliation, Lillian was still apprehensive about exposing herself in public. Her whole life she was told to be modest and well-dressed, now on a daily basis she was exposing herself to a band of criminals. As much as she yearned to be humiliated, as much as it made her aroused, she still couldn't help but attempt to be modest.

The crowd cheered as Lillian entered the banquet hall, instinctively Lillian was covering her breasts and crotch as she entered. This was despite the fact that each and every one of the lowly bandits had seen every inch of her nude form. Lillian was instructed to stand straight up with her hands at her side facing the crowd of ruffians. Rycroft began to make a speech.

"Ladies and Gentlemen, outlaws large and small, we are here today because Lillian's family has cast her out of their house, because they wish to maintain favor with the Queen who banished her to the Wastelands." Lillian hung her head, everything that Rycroft said was harshly true.

"So now she stands here, as you have all seen her before, completely naked as my personal servant. Yet she will leave this room one of us. But before she can rise to this level, she must suffer through her initiation." The crowd roared with applause.

"What will it be?" A bandit cried out, louder than the rest of the chattering crowd.

"Lynn get me the device," Rycroft ordered the female bandit named Lynn to get something. When Lynn returned she came back with what looked like a small marble attached to a string with another small marble attached to the other end."

"What in the hell is that?" An old bandit yelled out, echoing Lillian's thoughts.

"Lillian, get on all fours on the main table, put your head down and stick your ass up," Rycroft said commandingly as the crowd clapped excitedly.

Lillian had expected this, to expose herself in some unwanted way, wanting to get the ordeal over with she did what she was told. She felt the familiar cold breeze graze up against her vagina as she put her ass up in the air. Lillian swallowed and closed her eyes, trying to mute the cat calls. Usually, she would eventually be rewarded with an orgasm for enduring so much arousing humiliation, today she was unsure.

Rycroft spoke again. "Now Lillian we found this device on some Lysyl invaders, after much speculation we figured out it was a torture device. You are going to have to use your hands to pull apart your ass cheeks, exposing your anus, we are going to insert this device into you." The crowd cheered.

Lillian was both relieved and anxious. On one hand she had not once had anything inserted into her anus, Rycroft had only used her mouth up to this point. On the other hand, the device being put into her anus was very small. Lillian suspected there was a catch. As Lillian's face slowly turned red from her humiliating position, she also felt herself become wet, her body was betraying her mind yet again.

"Are you ready my dear?" Rycroft shouted over the raucous crowd.

Lillian grimaced and curled her toes in anticipation, "Yes!" She shouted wanting to get the initiation over with.

Lillian felt the insertion, she let out an embarrassing yelp and her eyes slightly bulged, but then the pain was gone.

"You may release your buttocks. But stay in that general position." Rycroft said as the crowd laughed.

Lillian did just that and relaxed slightly the feeling was not so terrible. Under different circumstances, she may have liked the feeling.

"Now the Lylansyl's sure are creative, Lynn would you squeeze the other end of the device."

Lillian was concerned, she thought she felt the round object in her anus expand slightly.

"Did you feel that Lillian?" Rycroft asked.

Lillian swallowed dread filling her mind, "Maybe?"

"Three more squeezes Lynn."

Lillian definitely felt the small round object in her anus expand. "Yes, I feel it!"

"Five more times Lynn."

Lillian's eyes grew larger, bulging as she cursed while wiggling her toes uncomfortably.

"Five more times again Lynn," Rycroft ordered as the crowd became rowdier, laughing and yelling obscenities.

Lillian too yelled obscenities, "MAKE IT STOP, OH GOD ITS SPLITTING ME IN HALF!"

A black bulge was indeed appearing visible inside of Lillian's ever expanding anus.

"Five more times Lynn!"

"OH GOD NO!!" Lillian screamed before the pain forced her to turn into a hysterical mess.

"Look I can see it coming out of her ass!" A bandit yelled most of the bandits ran behind Lillian to gaze at the large black sphere protruding from her anus.

Lillian kicked her feet up and down, her eyes nearly bulged out of her head, her face was red, sweat was pouring down her brow.

"One more time Lynn," Rycroft ordered, with a sadistic pleasure coming out of his voice.

The crowd was drowned out by Lillian's screams, she was breathing heavily, almost frantically. "MY ASS, MY ASS!" Lillian yelled out as the crowd was now in a frenzy.

"Ok, Lillian my dear you are going to have to push this one out."

Lillian red in the face, yelled in a fury, "PUSH IT OUT, PUSH IT OUT!"

"That's right my dear push it out!"

Lillian began to move her gut muscles, and she felt a slight budge, but the pain was too much and her anus was too tight to push it out. Lillian cursed and kicked her feet, screaming in pain.

"Try spreading your ass cheeks again, darling," Rycroft said Lillian could hear the joy he had in his voice. He was one sadistic bastard.

Lillian did as Rycroft said and began to push. Lillian made loud grunting noises, her eyes bulged, her toes spread apart. Lillian's humiliation was incredibly intense, and therefore right below her anus the whole crowd could see that she was aroused, she was swollen and dripping juices down her thighs.

"She likes this?!" One of the more dim-witted bandits said slowly as he focused on Lillian's exposed privates.

Lillian could feel the large round sphere slowly push further, it was close to finally making its way out. Lillian didn't know how much more strength she had to push it out, she let out a primal grunt and pushed harder. Her neck veins bulged, her eyes wide, her teeth clenched

The dim-witted bandit got closer. "Lookie, she's gonna do it!"

Suddenly Lillian expelled the black sphere and like a rocket it shot out of her ass, immediately hitting the dim-witted bandit in the head, knocking him on the floor. The crowd laughed hysterically. Lillian then released a humongous pocket of gas, letting out a loud flatulent sound. Some of the bandits were rolling on the ground laughing. Lillian relieved the ordeal was over and simultaneously worried that her asshole had permanent damage, fell onto her stomach and rolled slightly to each side, moaning in pain.

Rycroft let the crowd and Lillian recover from their hysteria. Then he announced to the crowd.

"She endured her initiation as noble as she could, and now she is one of us."

The crowd began to slowly chant Rycroft's last words, "ONE OF US!", "ONE OF US!"

Lillian heard the chant, as she felt like the air was passing constantly out of her ass.

The crowd was loudly changing the phrase now. "ONE OF US!", "ONE OF US!"

"You may put on your garments now, my lady!" A neatly folded green hunter's garb was put next to Lillian as she continues to lay face down on the table. Slowly Lillian put on her garments. It was oddly uncomfortable for her to wear clothes again, but she welled with pride. She was barely able to stand, but when she did she let out as much of a smile as she could.

"ONE OF US!", "ONE OF US!" The crowd continued to chant.

Many drinks were had that night, Lillian uncomfortably sat at the table for the first time since she had been taken to the lair and she ate with the bandits as an equal. Lillian was carried back to Rycroft's lair, for her anus hurt so much from it's painful stretching that she could not manage herself. When she got to Rycroft's quarters she was gently placed on her own cot. Lillian was disappointed that Rycroft did not engage in any sexual activity with her, yet she was spent from the day's ordeal and still in considerable pain. Despite her pain, Lillian slept better than she had in weeks.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • The Maiden and the Rogue Pt. 03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 32 milliseconds