• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Showing Nicole Off

Showing Nicole Off

123456

I'm finally done with Nicole's story! Sorry it took longer than I expected. I had some distractions that kept me from writing, but they were very good distractions. If you've read my stories with Ashley, this is the same kind of scenario, where a young girl is naked and pleasured to orgasm in a room full of older women that are all fully clothed. It is the same cfnf, only one naked scenario as in the stories with Ashley, except Nicole doesn't want to be naked in front of a crowd of older women. Her emotional journey to orgasm will be much different from Ashley's because of that. This is a scenario that I absolutely love and have been wanting to share with all of you for a while!

I must apologize, but I'm not sure when or what my next story will be after this. I just want to say this because I don't want to get anyone's hopes up only to be let down. Nicole's story will likely only be a one part story. Perhaps someday I might think up a second chapter, but there likely won't be a sequel. I have a few ideas for Ashley, but they must all make sense in terms of story development and I want to also explore and push the boundaries of the cfnf theme. There are also some other cfnf ideas for other possible stories that I have in mind. Perhaps I write another story with Ashley, perhaps I decide that I really want another story with Nicole, or perhaps I write a new cfnf story and introduce a new cute young girl to all of you. Not sure what I'll do next. Meanwhile, I hope you love what happens to Nicole! I absolutely love the scenario in store for her and am so excited to finally be able to share it with all of you!

==========================================

Nicole felt bored as she sat in class. She was over half-way through her first semester in college. So far she had been unable to pay attention for an entire class period. Each class basically involved listening to a professor talk for an hour and a half. On one hand, Nicole was glad that she didn't have to do a whole lot of work. At the same time though, it was so hard getting through each lecture. Nicole used to sit with her notebook on her desk and her phone hidden on her lap. In a lecture hall of a hundred students, she was sure that it wouldn't be hard to get away with texting her friends. After a few weeks, Nicole's notebook was replaced with her laptop. She pretended to be taking notes, but instead Nicole was on Facebook and Instagram. Nicole saw other students doing it, so eventually she followed suit.

Nicole wasn't the kind of girl that was attentive with her studies. She was a super cute young brunette who preferred having fun with her friends. Nicole wasn't exactly a huge partier. She wasn't a girl who did drugs, went out drinking, or had sex. However, Nicole loved hanging out with her friends and did party every now and then. Nicole was more interested in going to the mall and buying clothes than doing homework. Doing her hair was one of Nicole's most important activities. She wasn't exactly a girl that went out of her way to show off her cute and sexy young body. Nicole was rather flirty though in how she dressed. She liked to wear shorts and show her legs. Nicole sometimes wore short and sexy tops that showed her cute and pierced belly button. She had tan skin from laying outside often in her bikini. Nicole was a normal young girl, who liked worrying about how her hair looked, what she wore, and making sure her face looked cute and pretty. Nicole cared more about looking cute and having fun with her friends. School wasn't her favorite activity.

It was a Friday morning and Nicole was sitting through her final class of the day. She was trying to make it through Biology class. The class itself was difficult, though Nicole thought she was doing fine enough. Nicole didn't hate the class, but she didn't care for it. The material was impossible to understand. Nicole felt like she had trouble whether she studied or not. The biggest problem was that the class wasn't interesting. Nicole preferred to be doing her hair or trying on clothes with her friends. She didn't feel like listening to a lecture about what was inside of living cells. Nicole only had to sit a little longer though. She looked and saw there was 20 minutes left, although sometimes 20 minutes felt like 2 hours.

Her professor was a woman who looked like she was in her late 40s named Professor Stacy. She wasn't dull, but Professor Stacy sounded a little creepy at times. For some reason, Nicole felt a little freaked out whenever the professor looked up at her, although she was worried that Professor Stacy had caught her on her phone or knew she was on the internet. It was odd, because Professor Stacy seemed to look up at her a lot. Nicole just thought that the professor was a strange woman and brushed it off. With such a large class, there was almost no chance that Nicole was ever going to talk to the professor. When the semester ended she was never going to see that creepy woman again.

The class overall was impossible to understand and the professor didn't make things any easier. Nicole rarely understood anything Professor Stacy said. Even if Nicole thought she knew what the professor was talking about, in the end it always turned out that she didn't. It was rather frustrating that the class was tough, and it was frustrating that Nicole had to sit through lectures when she could be out having fun.

Nicole looked down at her phone and saw that her friend texted her. "When do you get out of class? Let's meet up at the mall!"

When the professor turned to face the board, Nicole quickly replied. "Ugh! This class is so boring! I'll be out in about 15 minutes."

Nicole sat there on her laptop and went on her Instagram page while pretending to take notes. She was really happy to see that her friends liked her bikini selfie she took the day before. Nicole looked really cute in a bikini. Her body looked super sexy, with a flat tummy, firm b cups, a cute little round butt, and smooth legs. The picture Nicole looked at featured her in a triangle bikini, and it looked super cute on her. Literally everything about Nicole and her body was incredibly cute.

She looked at her other pictures and read the comments about how sexy she looked. Nicole had a class that she had to pay attention to, but reading her friends' comments on her pictures was far more important. She read comments on how pretty and cute her face was, and how great her shiny brunette hair looked. Nicole had taken some pictures of her flat stomach, which drew likes and comments on how hot it looked and how cute her belly button ring looked on her. This was probably the biggest thrill for her, getting comments on how pretty and sexy she was from her friends. Nicole, like some other girls her age, went out of her way sometimes to take bikini pictures or photos in other sexy outfits, and then post them online to draw likes and comments from her friends. As Nicole looked at her pictures, she forgot briefly that class was nearly over.

"Alright for homework read over the chapter for our next lecture," said Professor Stacy. "Before I end class, your last exam has been graded. Come down to find your exam on the table here. Overall most of you didn't do bad, but some of you should come see me."

Nicole closed her laptop. Finally! It felt like she was sitting there for hours. Nicole quickly packed her things and went down with the rest of the students to collect her exam from the week before. She thought the exam was difficult, although Nicole didn't think she did horrible on it. She thought that perhaps she failed it, but was doing fine enough in terms of her overall grade that she was still going to pass the class. There were some multiple choice questions, so she was hoping for some luck in that category, although Nicole thought she might have had trouble in the writing part. Nicole expected a grade that wasn't very good but not very bad either. She stood there waiting for her chance to reach the table where all the exams were.

When Nicole finally reached the table, she began looking for her exam. After a few minutes, Nicole found it and left the crowded area. She opened her exam up to see her grade, and immediately she was stunned. Was the grade right? She scored a 30% on it. Nicole turned through the pages and to her horror, she found that the score was right. Everywhere she found red ink. Most of the multiple choice questions were wrong. Nicole hoped for some luck on those questions, because she could guess and still have a decent chance of having the right answer. However, she had no luck at all. The written part was even worse. Nicole received almost no credit at all in that portion.

Nicole walked out of class feeling horrified. The grade was far worse than she thought. Nicole thought she was having some trouble in the class but overall was still on track to pass. With a 30% on her last exam though, Nicole was sure that she was failing. She was going to have to do something about it. Nicole remembered the professor saying that some of the students should see her. Nicole decided that she was going to have to do that. She looked in her class syllabus and found that Professor Stacy was going to be in her office in an hour. Nicole decided that she was going to go and see her then.

It was inconvenient, because Nicole wanted to meet up with her friends. Instead she was going to have to wait an hour to talk to her professor. Nicole would also have to start studying a little more, which meant that time with her friends would be taken away. It was Friday too! Nicole wanted to be shopping rather than talking with her professor. She wasn't looking forward to it at all. Nicole didn't want to talk with her teachers, especially about how she was struggling in class. Professor Stacy was a little creepy too, and now Nicole had to go see her for help. She didn't like the position she was in.

"Can't meet up right now. Have to see my professor. Bombed my exam! OMG! So worried that I might fail," Nicole texted to her friends. Her afternoon was ruined, even though it was only noon. She had to wait an hour before Professor Stacy would be in her office, and Nicole wasn't sure how long the talk would be. Then after that, she would have to study more. Nicole didn't want to go see her professor at all. She wanted to go to the mall and buy new clothes. Nicole was in a tough situation though, because if she failed then she might get in trouble with her parents. Though Nicole didn't want to be worrying about her grades, at that point she had to do whatever it took to not fail her class.

Nicole waited outside the building where Professor Stacy's office was. In ways, it felt like class was extended, because Nicole had to wait another hour. She was waiting though for something she wasn't looking forward to. Nicole felt a little nervous about approaching her professor regarding how she was failing class. Her friends texted back and were disappointed that she wouldn't be there for their date at the mall. Nicole had other things though to do that were sudden and more urgent.

After sitting on her phone for an hour, eventually it was time to go see her professor. Nicole entered the building and went upstairs, feeling nervous about the meeting. It was very quiet as she reached the floor where Professor Stacy's office was. Nicole walked down the hall and was sure that no one else was up there. She hoped while walking that the professor wouldn't be there in her office. Nicole looked down the hall though and saw that it wasn't the case. The door for Professor Stacy's office was open. Nicole nervously walked up to the door and peeked in to see her professor sitting there.

"Professor?" said Nicole peeking in. Professor Stacy looked up and saw her standing outside the door.

"Ah, Nicole. You want to see me?" said Professor Stacy.

"Yeah, about my grade from the last exam. I didn't do very well on it," said Nicole walking in. For a brief moment she found it odd that Professor Stacy knew her name. In a class of a hundred students, Nicole doubted that she would know the names of everyone. Also, Professor Stacy likely had other classes that she taught, with many other students. It was a little strange that she immediately knew Nicole by name. Nicole thought little of it though, because she had more important things to worry about. Perhaps the professor was expecting to see her because she did poorly on the exam.

"Ok. Close the door and sit down," said the professor. Nicole shut the door behind her and sat. Professor Stacy looked at her a little creepily and continued to talk. "Were you looking for some help?"

"Yeah. I think I'm struggling in the class, especially after seeing my grade on the exam," said Nicole.

"Yes, your grade was poor. I cannot change it, but we can figure out what you can do to be better prepared for the next test," said Professor Stacy. "Some students have trouble in writing or with the multiple choice, but you seemed to struggle in both parts. So I think we have to get your overall study habits better so that your grade improves."

"I did study, but I had trouble anyway. The material is hard to understand," Nicole said. She wasn't really telling the truth. Nicole started reading her textbook the night before and then got distracted by texts from her friends.

"Do you read over the material every day? If you do that then you should develop a much better understanding of everything," said Professor Stacy while doing some work on her computer. "If you cram everything in on the night before, your brain won't remember it all. It's much better to study a little each day, that way your brain can better remember everything."

"I do go over the readings when you assign them, but I have too much trouble understanding and remembering everything," said Nicole. She was lying. Nicole never opened her book until the night before her exam. She didn't read over the material each day, but Nicole was going to do so from then on.

"Are you sure? Because your exam score was extremely low. When I went over it I got the impression that you weren't putting the work in to get a good grade," said Professor Stacy. "In fact, there's a very good chance you won't pass my class."

"Yes I'm reading over the material each day," said Nicole defensively. She was lying though.

"Are you sure about that? Because I'm not getting that impression from what I see here," said Professor Stacy. She turned her computer screen so that Nicole could see. Nicole looked and was shocked. Professor Stacy was on her Instagram page, looking at all of her photos. Nicole had some bikini selfies posted from when she was tanning outside. There were other pictures of Nicole hanging out with her friends. Some photos were of Nicole partying a little. Nicole sat there and was speechless at the fact that her professor had looked her up online and was using it against her.

"Sure looks to me like you're doing other things," said Professor Stacy. "I see that you're having fun with your friends all the time. I see no pictures of you studying. And what were you doing the weekend before the exam? Let me look. Ah, you were at a club late Saturday night. That certainly isn't going to help you pass this class."

Nicole looked at a picture from last Saturday that Professor Stacy brought up. Professor Stacy was gazing at it rather creepily, as if she thought Nicole looked really sexy. In the picture, Nicole was in a club with her friends posing for a picture. She was smiling and wore a rather revealing outfit. Nicole had short low cut shorts on and her smooth legs shined from the camera flash. She had a short tank top on that showed her midriff. The glint of Nicole's belly button ring shined in the picture. Before Nicole could say anything, Professor Stacy went on to some of her other pictures.

"And what else is there? I don't know why young girls like to take pictures of themselves in bikinis and put them online, but I sure am glad they do," said Professor Stacy. A picture Nicole took in her bedroom at home in a bikini was on screen. Professor Stacy continued on. "Why are you only in your bikini here? There's no pool in your bedroom after all. Oh, it's because of all these comments here. Your friends think you look great, and I must say that I couldn't agree more with them."

"You can't look at that! That stuff is private!" said Nicole finally finding words. She was feeling angry, freaked out, and embarrassed that her professor was looking up her personal photos and using them against her.

"It's not private if you post it online for me to see," said Professor Stacy with a smile. "If you take scantily clad pictures of yourself and put them online, then I'm going to look at them and on a day like today use them to make a point. I know you're not studying in my class. I know you text your friends while I'm talking. I'm not that stupid. Oh, and I know your online during class, because I see you commenting on your pictures and the time happens to be during my class hour!"

Nicole sat there looking like she had been caught stealing or trespassing. She was speechless. Nicole was angry that her professor was looking her up on the internet. Also, she was a little freaked out by it too. Professor Stacy was going through Nicole's pictures, many of which showed her in sexy and revealing outfits. Professor Stacy had a creepy smile on her face as she gazed at Nicole's pictures. There was no way of winning the argument though for Nicole. She couldn't think of anything to say to her professor. "Is there anything I can do to pass this class?"

"Well that's up to you. With your current grade there is next to zero chance of you passing," said Professor Stacy. "Perhaps you should spend less time showing off that cute body of yours and more time reading the class material."

Nicole put her head down. She was determined not to cry in front of her professor. It felt so humiliating to be called out in such a way. Not only was Nicole being called out on her study habits, but the professor was bringing up pictures of Nicole in her bikini and other revealing outfits and showing them to her. It felt so awkward and embarrassing that her professor was looking at her in a bikini. The talk quickly became humiliating for Nicole and she wanted to get out.

"I must say though that your body looks very sexy. Perhaps there might be something we can do. I see on your page that you are 18 years old. Is that correct?" said Professor Stacy as she gazed at Nicole's pictures.

"Yes," said Nicole looking confused by such a question.

"Oh my," whispered Professor Stacy with a tone that freaked Nicole out.

"Why do you want to know that?" asked Nicole. Professor Stacy got up and began to approach Nicole. She had such a creepy look on her face. Nicole looked very worried, and she looked so cute when she was worried.

"We can definitely work something out to help you pass," said Professor Stacy walking behind Nicole. "But you will have to do something for me."

"I'll do anything," said Nicole suddenly perking her head up at a chance of not failing.

"Anything? I like hearing that from a cute young girl like you," said Professor Stacy with a smile.

"Do you want me to write a paper or do some kind of extra credit assignment?" asked Nicole.

"Oh no. I'll be giving you an extra credit assignment, but it will be much different," said Professor Stacy. "Instead you will have to do something for me and if you do then I could change your grade just enough that you can pass."

"What do you want me to do?" asked Nicole sounding nervous.

"Nicole, do you want to know why I took this job?" asked Professor Stacy.

"To teach students?" guessed Nicole.

"True, but that's not the main reason. There's one great perk to teaching college students like you," said Professor Stacy.

123456
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Showing Nicole Off

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 49 milliseconds