• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Transgender & Crossdressers
  • /
  • Adult Video Store

Adult Video Store

12

(DISCLAIMER) This story is purely fantasy and only meant entertain. It's a story about a young man that meets a woman that has a very big penis. If this is not your thing then read no further. All characters in this story are at least 18 years old. And as always, votes and comments are appreciated. Enjoy!

*****

A few years ago, a longtime friend of mine, Brian, asked me to help him move to a city about three hours away from our hometown. I told him that I was not happy that he was moving but that I would be happy to help him if I could.

We got everything loaded, which wasn't much, in both of our vehicles and headed out on a Friday afternoon. His new apartment was in a city I had never been to before, so I got to see many new things on this trip.

Before we left, he told me that it should take three hours and fifteen minutes to get there, if we didn't have to stop for anything. It was a long drive but I enjoyed seeing things I had never seen before. Especially around the two and a half hour mark. That's when I saw something I definitely had not seen before! It was a building just off of the highway, in the middle of nowhere. In giant red letters on top of the building was "XXX". Just below that, in slightly smaller letters was "Adult Video Store". I could barely keep my eyes on the road as I passed by because I was so intrigued. I had only seen things like that in movies. But alas I could not stop to investigate further. I thought about that building the rest of the trip. I found myself wondering what was inside. What kind of adult videos did they have? Did they have different categories of adult videos? Did they have... transsexual videos?

I had a deep curiosity about transsexuals for several years. Being from a small town, I hadn't had much exposure to such beautiful creatures. First seeing them in magazines like Hustler, in the ads. And later on the internet. I wondered what it would be like to have a full length movie about transsexuals having sex. If I went into that adult video store and found that they did have such videos... would I have the guts to actually buy one?

Finally we got to Brian's new place and after a quick look around, we got busy unloading everything. With all of his stuff in the apartment, we decided to go get some food and finish putting everything in it's place later.

With bellies full of food, we returned to the apartment to get back to work. It was getting late so we decided to take showers and call it a day. The next morning we finished everything up and before I headed back home, I took another shower so I wouldn't be sweaty for my long trip... and so I wouldn't stink when I stopped off at that adult book store!

We said our goodbyes and I was on my way. From the moment I got in my vehicle, all I was thinking about was the "pit stop" in my near future. And before I knew it, there it was! I started getting a little nervous.

I pulled into the parking lot and figured I'd park on the side of the building. There were only two other cars in the parking lot. One of them was very nice and looked pretty expensive. I turned off the ignition and just sat there for a minute or two. Finally I told myself, "Just go in!!"

I opened the door to the building and walked into a short hallway to another door with a sign that said something about must be 18 years or older to enter. I walked through that door and was greeted by an attractive young woman behind a counter. She asked to see my ID and I nervously took it out of my pocket to show it to her. I couldn't help but notice my hands were shaking a little. I think she noticed too because she politely asked if it was my first time in a place like this. I admitted that it was my first time. But she was very nice and that helped calm me down.

"Well there's nothing here that'll hurt you... unless you want it to!" she said with a big smile and a wink. "Feel free to look around. As you can see we have a big selection of dvd's" she said as she waved her hand in the direction behind me. I turned to give the place my first good look. It had many shelves packed full of adult movies. Then she pointed to one corner and said, "Over there are the adult toys." I looked in that direction. "And over there in the back are the private viewing rooms." I must have looked puzzled because she smiled and said, "You can go in there if you want and put money in and watch a movie." Then she winked at me. I'm sure I blushed. "I'll just look around I guess. Thank you" I said as I turn to walk off. I took a couple of steps and heard her say, "Oh!" I turned to look back at her. "And if you're feeling adventurous, check out the area with the red floor. That's my favorite!" and she winked at me again. I just smiled and nodded and turn and walked away.

I looked all around the store and didn't see anyone else in there. There were two other cars in the parking lot besides mine. I figured whoever the third car belonged to must be in the back in one of the private rooms. So I was free to look around without another customer bothering me. I scanned several shelves of dvd's but wasn't finding what I was really looking for... transsexuals!

I kept browsing and walked around the corner of one shelf and saw an area ahead of me with a red floor. I remembered what she had said and instantly headed that direction to see what she had been talking about. When I got closer, I could make out the title on one of the covers, "Shemale Strokers"..."Bingo!!" I thought to myself. Then I thought, "This is her favorite?!... Nice!!"

I picked up several transsexual dvd's, one after another, and looked them over. I was getting really turned on. But I was still nervous, so I would occasionally look around to see if anyone could see me. No one was around, so I kept looking and getting more and more turned on. This must have went on for about fifteen minutes. I looked around again and was surprised to see that there was actually someone else in the store, and she was looking right at me! She was smiling at me and she was gorgeous! She was a tall, busty, brunette with a great figure and wore a sexy blue business suit with a short skirt and high heels. It was the "professional but slutty" look. I figured her to be in her late twenties or early thirties. I was blown away at how attractive she was and nervously smiled back at her. I realized I was still holding one of the dvd's and turned to put it back in it's place on the shelf. When I turned back in her direction I saw that she was walking away. She walked to the back of the store and stopped at a doorway and turned back towards me, still smiling. The sign above the door said, "Private Viewing". She opened the door and started in. But just before she disappeared, she nodded her head, as if to say, "Fallow me"

I didn't know what to do. I was so horny and curious. Then I remembered what the girl that greeted me had said, "There's nothing here that'll hurt you... unless you want it to!" So I decided to just go check it out.

I opened the door and looked in. It was a long, somewhat dark hallway with several doors on each side. I saw my pretty temptress at the very end of the hall, standing in the doorway off the last room. Again she nodded for me to fallow her as she stepped inside and closed the door behind her. I was very nervous by now but thought to myself, "If I don't fallow her, I'll always wonder." So I kept going. I reached the door, grabbed the door knob, took a deep breath, and opened the door.

To my surprise, the small, dimly lit room was empty! It was about four feet by four feet and all I could see in there was a folding chair in the middle and a flat screen tv on the wall. I was a little scared and confused and about to walk away when the tv came on. I stopped to see what was on the screen. It was the woman I had fallowed! "What the hell is going on here?!" I thought to myself. But I kept watching the tv. She was leaning against a desk in a well lit office and had a look of seduction on her face. She started to slowly rub her hands on her body. Then she took off her blue jacket and I could see very large breasts under her white blouse. She kept looking at the fixed camera and was seducing me through the tv. I decided to step on into the room and shut the door behind me. I sat down in the folding chair as she continued her body rubbing and taking her clothes off while I watched. I rubbed my dick through my pants. Soon she was down to her matching white bra and panties. She looked just as good or better than any porn star I had ever seen! Her tits must have been at least DD... probably bigger! She winked at the camera and then looked down as she rubbed both hands on her crotch. She kept rubbing as she started walking closer to the camera. She stopped when all I could see was her bra covered giant tits and her hands over her panty covered crotch.

She kept rubbing and soon her hands separated to reveal that she had been rubbing something large in her panties. Something phallus shaped! It was pointing to her side, the thin material of her panties barely containing it as it reached all the way to the side. "This must be a dream! No way is this really happening!" I thought to myself. Her rubbing continued as she place one hand on the base and the other on her hip, outlining the shape of the object in her panties with her hands.

After a little more rubbing, she hooked her fingers in the sides of her underwear and pulled up. This allowed the head of her big member to slide out the leg hole. She flexed it a few times. As I could see it move on its own, without her touching it with her hands... I knew it was real! My eyes were glued to the screen.

Finally, she reached in and pulled it the rest of the way out. Releasing it from its panty prison. It was magnificent!! It was easily the biggest, most beautiful, most perfect cock I had ever seen in any picture or video! And she appeared to only be semi erect! Then she reached underneath and pulled out her big shaved balls too. They appeared to be the size of two large eggs.

She began to stroke it slowly. Then she would shake it back and forth. Then stroke it some more. It was getting bigger and harder. I had to unzip my pants and start stroking myself properly. I pulled out my average sized dick and it was hard as a rock from what I was witnessing on the screen. I was sure she was fully erect when she stopped stroking and pushed the tip downward, then let it go and it sprang back up on its own. She gripped the base of that giant meat stick and pointed it straight out from her body. First using one hand, then both hands touching each other. She turned to the side so I could see how long it was. She only covered about half a her huge dick with both hands! It had to be at least 12 inches long. Then she started stroking again, using both hands this time on her entire length.

I hadn't heard any audio coming from the tv at that point. Then she started talking dirty. The first thing I heard her voice say was, "Do you like my big girl cock?" I found myself slowly nodding my head, yes. "That's a good boy. Do you want to touch it?" Again I nodded. I was so turned on that I had to be careful with my own stroking. I didn't want to blow my load too early.

A short time later, she grabbed the camera and turned it to the left. It must have been on a tripod or something. I could now see a wall with a big, wide door on it. In the middle of the door was what appeared to be a smaller door. Like a peep hole, but it was much too low for looking through while standing up straight. She stepped back into frame and bent down and looked right into the camera. She was smiling and winked at me then she walked over to the door. Her big dick was swaying back and forth as she walked. When she got to the door, she reached out and grabbed the handle on the little peep hole door, which was oddly level with her crotch. She looked to her side, at the camera, and blew me a kiss, then she opened the little door.

At that moment I saw a light out of the corner of my eye. For the first time, I tore my eyes away from the screen and looked to my side to see a hole in the wall that was the same shape and size of the little door she had just opened. Roughly six inches by six inches. Could it be? Was she in the next room? I stopped stroking myself and leaned in closer and looked through the hole. I was delighted to see, first the white panties, and then her huge cock sticking out the side of them. She stepped up to the hole and the head of her dick was just an inch away from being in the same room with me.

Then I heard her say, "Well, you wanted to touch it... here it is!"

"This is really happening!! It's now or never!" I thought to myself with great excitement!

I raised my shaking hand to the hole and reached through it. I grabbed the head of her giant cock and was surprised at how hot it was. I also noticed that I was grinning from ear to ear.

I started slowly stroking her cock and it felt amazing. It felt right! But I wanted to touch all of it. I reached further into the hole, rubbing my hand along the length of her shaft. It was bumpy with veins and I could feel her heartbeat. I still couldn't believe how long this dick was! I was elbow deep into the hole when I finally reached the base. I looked back over and up at the tv screen and I could see my own arm sticking through into her side of the door. I gave it a few long strokes as I watched the screen. I decided I wanted a better look at this super sized cock, so I pulled my arm back towards me, rubbing her shaft the whole way. I released her and brought my hand back into my own room.

I shocked myself when I said, "May I kiss it?"

She replied with, "Of course, baby"

With that she began pushing her dick through the hole and into my room. First the head and then the long, long shaft. It just kept coming! When she was in as far as she could go, I grabbed it with both hands and again stroked her slowly. I got down on my knees so I could worship this huge cock properly. Then I leaned in and gave the head a big kiss. When I pulled back from the kiss, I noticed a string of her precum was now attached to my lips, with the other end attached to her big dick head. Without thinking, I stuck my tongue out to lick it off. Now it was attached to my tongue. I followed the precum back to its source and licked the tip of her cock until the precum was gone. She moaned quietly. I swallowed and knew immediately that I wanted more of that! It was now my mission to please her and drain her big balls of their content into my mouth!

I began to kiss and lick down one side of it to the base, then back to the tip. I did the same to the other side. When I reached the tip again, there was a big drop of precum about drip down to the floor. I couldn't let that happen! I caught it in my mouth and used both hands to squeeze her dick from base to tip, pushing out more of her sweet nectar and into my waiting mouth. I closed my mouth and realized it was almost a mouthful. I swallowed the delicious liquid in two gulps. I licked the remainder from her mushroom head and swallowed again. I then began to swirl my tongue around the head, ever so slowly letting it get closer to my open mouth. I moved my tongue out of the way and let her tip into my mouth and closed my lips around it. I created a vacuum with my mouth and started moving back and forth while my hands did the same on the rest of her shaft.

I had never been able to make myself throw up by sticking my finger down my throat and was told I have no gag reflex. I wondered how far down her shaft I could get my mouth. This was as good a time as any to figure it out. I pushed my head forward until she reached my throat... no gagging. I pulled her dick out of my mouth and smiled while I kept stroking her. I tried a couple more times but could only get so much before she bottomed out. Then I realized I needed to straighten my throat out. So I stood up and bent at my waist. I released her shaft with my hands and put them on the wall to balance myself. With my mouth and throat in a straight line, I sucked her cock back in. This time going a little further. But my throat was tight around her big dick. I started moving back and forth again, kind of doing push ups on the wall. Each time taking a little more down my throat. The mixture of saliva and precum created a good lubricant and it became easier to move back and forth. I concentrated on breathing through my nose. Taking a breath in on one stroke and letting it out on the next. She had started moaning softly. I was getting into a good rhythm and taking about half of her length when I reluctantly decided I needed a breather. I pulled my mouth completely off of her giant rod and knelt down once more to stroke her.

"This has to be the biggest, most beautiful, most perfect cock I've ever seen!" I said out loud.

"Thanks, sweetie! I'm pretty proud of it!" she replied. I had almost forgotten she was on the other side. I looked back to the tv. She had removed her bra and was rubbing her giant tits and playing with her nipples.

"How is it even possible to have a dick this big?" I asked.

"Well, I've always had a big dick. I used to be about 9 inches. But thanks to some friends I've made in the experimental drug industry, it's grown to a solid 14 inches."

"Wow!" was all I could say.

"You like 'em big, don't ya?" she asked.

"Apparently I do!" I replied. She laughed out loud and I smiled.

"How am I doing, by the way?" I asked.

"Just wonderful!" she replied. I could hear the smile in her voice. "You must have had a lot of practice."

I smiled and said, "Nope! This is my first time actually."

"Wow! Really!? Well baby, you were born to be a cocksucker!"

Still smiling, I said, "Thank you! I just really want to get that cum out of your big balls for you!"

She chuckled and said, "Then get back to doing what you were just doing and your wish will come true, baby!"

That was all the incentive I needed! I got back up on my feet, put her long fuck stick back into my mouth, and got back to work. Within a couple of minutes, I had again worked about half of her length into my mouth. But I wasn't satisfied... I wanted more! I wanted it all!! And soon enough, I had it all!

She let out a grunt and said, "Oh... my... gawd!! No one has ever taken me all the way down their throat! Keep going, baby! I'm so close now!"

I was beyond proud of my accomplishment. But now it was time to finish her off and milk this giant cock dry! I concentrated less on how much I was taking into my mouth, and more on how fast I was going. I picked up the pace and moved back and forth as fast as I could. She started moaning lauder and soon enough, the big dick in my throat tensed and swelled up even more in waves as she unloaded into my stomach.

"Oh shit!! Fuck, fuck, fuck!! Yes!!" I heard her yelling from the next room.

I realized I was wasting it by not tasting it! So I quickly pulled it out of my throat and mouth. I got back on my knees and used both hands to pump her huge cock while jet after jet off hot cum shot into my open mouth. I had to close my mouth and swallow three times so I wouldn't lose any. And every time I did, a thick hot rope of cum would paint my face. I had never seen such an amazing cumshot in any porn I had watched! How was she able to cum so hard and so much? Then I realized it must have been those experimental drugs she mentioned earlier. When she had finally stopped spurting, my belly felt full, but I wasn't done. I placed the head back in my mouth and sucked hard while squeezing the shaft from base to tip again. It reminded me of eating yogurt from those tubes. I was able to get about another half of a mouthful. While I was trying to savor the flavor, she quickly pulled her long dong back through the hole and shut the little door. I felt crushed!

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Transgender & Crossdressers
  • /
  • Adult Video Store

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 15 milliseconds