• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • A Wife's Sexual Healing

A Wife's Sexual Healing

12

My wife and I have had a rather difficult marriage. Lots of ups and downs. Not Atypical I suppose, but the events of life have rendered my wife sexually inactive. We have not had sex in over a year. This unfortunately is not uncommon either. She internalizes stress and becomes all bound up, emotionally and sexually. Despite my many attempts to help her move past this, I have not succeeded, until we went on a trip recently.

We were vacationing at a resort for a few days to de-stress and unwind. My hope was that she would loosen up and we could make love. I thought maybe I could get her a massage and that would help. While she was napping I went to the resort front desk to inquire about massage services. I was directed back to a room where I was greeted by a handsome man, probably around 35. He was 6'1", well built and had a deep silky voice. We discussed his services as I described how tense and stressed my wife was. He gave me a very thorough description of the way he helps ladies in this condition. He indicated that it was probably better if he came to our room so she could relax more. His description was full of innuendos, but he was careful not to give away any intent, in case I got upset. He was smooth.

As he was talking I got to thinking about how I had always fantasized watching my wife having sex with another man and gauge how she would react with him. She has always been so conservative and un-explorative with me. Rather prudish actually. If I was reading his innuendos' correctly, and he was headed where I think he was, this may be my opportunity to find out.

I snapped back to reality when the massage therapist, whose name was Mike by the way, asked me if I was alright. I shook my head and said yes that I was thinking of a time that would work. I asked him what times he had available. He said he was booked the entire week but had just had a cancellation for this evening at 7:00pm prior to my arrival. Unable to control my smile, I told him that we would take it. He gave me a smile of understanding and a nod. No words were needed. I told him our room number, we shook hands, and then I left.

I had knots in my stomach thinking about the possibilities and how I was going to present this to my wife without giving away my excitement. I calmed down as I reached our room. When I entered, she was awake and asked where I had been. I told her that I went to arrange a massage for her since she loved massages. She smiled and thanked me and asked when it was? I told her at 7:00pm tonight because that was the only time slot left. She said that would work perfectly as she felt really tense and a good massage was just what she needed. It was only 2:00pm so we had the rest of the day through the dinner hour before he arrived. Interestingly enough, she never asked if it was a male or female, which made my excitement easy to disguise.

We had a nice leisure day and an early dinner with several glasses of wine. Around 6, we headed back to our room. I poured more wine as my wife got ready for a shower. I could tell that she was a little tipsy but she kept drinking. My mind wondered again, thinking that even if Mike wasn't able to fuck her but could get her loosened up, maybe I would somehow get lucky. She came out of the shower smelling fantastic as she always does. She was wearing a t-shirt and satin boxer shorts. I almost got a hard on thinking about him touching her and what he may think of her intoxicating fragrance. I was going to find out soon as I heard the door bell ring.

My wife downed her glass of wine as I answered the door. Mike walked in with his massage table and I introduced them. Mike reached out his hand and softly shook my wife's and said in his deep silky voice that it was a pleasure to meet her. He was wearing a loose cotton button down shirt and matching pants. They looked comfortable and easy to take off... Curious! As he was setting up his table at the end of our bed, I noticed my wife looking him up and down. As she was getting an eyeful of Mikes masculine frame, she didn't know I was watching her from the chair across the room.

Mike also had a large bag with him that had several items inside, many of which I could not see. From one side of the bag, he pulled out a heated blanket and motioned my wife onto the table. She eagerly climbed on and laid face down as instructed. Mike asked her to take off her t-shirt. At first she said no because she didn't have a bra on. Mike kindly told her it was OK that he would avoid that area but didn't want to fight the shirt. He further explained that her total satisfaction was important to him and would appreciate her losing the shirt. She reluctantly complied, reaching down and pulling her shirt over her head. She blushed as she exposed her large breasts and quickly laid down again.

Mike quickly placed the warm blanket over her whole body. I could see her begin to relax. Mike started massaging her feet, moved to her calves then thighs. Once there, he worked slowly and deliberately making sure he caressed her inner thighs with care. My wife was relaxed, demonstrated by her long deep sighs. As he moved up and down her thighs he made sweeping motions up her hips to her butt. Her shorts kept getting in the way and I could sense Mike's frustration. He kept working diligently though. Once he accidently slipped (I think) and his thumb went in near her vaginal area. She squirmed and closed her legs denying access. He quickly pulled away and made and whispered an apology. She relaxed again and he continued.

Mike proceeded to work her back, arms and shoulders. By the time he reached her neck, temples and scalp, she was putty in his hands and completely relaxed. Mike instructed her to turn over, but his time insisted that she take off her shorts explaining that having them on caused him to slip last time. She bought that line and promptly removed them and quickly got under the warm blanket again, this time face up. Mike asked her to sit up as he handed her a glass of wine and said he would return in a moment. She downed her wine and laid back down. My wife let out a big sigh and settled in again.

Mike returned to the room walked to the table and rearranged items in his bag. Starting at her feet again, he worked his way up her body, talking his time on her thighs. This time however, my wife had let her legs open slightly as she relaxed. Mike began rubbing her inner thighs. He whispered to her, that he was going to spread her legs some more to give him better access her thighs. As he did this, she squirmed but did not object. There she was lying face up on a massage table with her hairy pussy fully exposed to this handsome massage therapist.

He kept working her inner thighs, coming close, but being careful not to touch her private area. I could tell this was causing some sort of excitement in her, as her breathing became more shallow. Just as she really seemed to be enjoying this experience, Mike left her inner thighs and moved up her body some more to her hips, stomach and arms. As he finished her arms, he worked her rib cage coming ever so close to her breasts. Strategically, he brushed her nipple as he moved his hand to apply more massage oil, causing my wife to flinch. When she did this her legs came open even more and her nipples both rose to full attention.

This did not go unnoticed by either Mike or I. Mike took this opportunity to ask her if she wanted him to massage her breasts and reminded her that he only wants her full satisfaction. She looked at me and I nodded in approval. My wife quietly whispered yes. Mike slowly and gently began toughing each breast avoiding the nipples. She was now squirming quite regularly, obviously getting turned on by this man's touch. Suddenly, he gently took both nipples between his fingers and squeezed. My wife let out a whimper and squirmed even more. I noticed that she was grabbing the side of the table with clenched fists. Rather than go in for the kill, Mike left her breasts and moved up to her shoulders, temples and scalp, as before.

My wife let go of her grasp of the bed and let out a sigh of what sounded like disappointment. That didn't last long as Mike began his journey back down her body. He stopped again at her breasts, this time working the nipples immediately. My wife was thoroughly enjoying his return there evidenced by her squirming, but was not as tense this time. Mike stayed there for several minutes then continued his course downward. My wife's eyes were glazed over as she looked at me with a look of desperation and erotic satisfaction. I gave her a look of assurance as Mike continued touching her.

By now he had reached her parted legs and fully exposed pussy. He used one hand to massage the crease between her hip flexor and upper thigh and the other hand on her inner thighs. Again he was careful not to touch her private area. She began gyrating her hips and even reached up to pinch her own nipples. I was in a trance watching this happen as my cock grew in my pants. Mike slowed to a stop and said he would return again momentarily. My wife let out a deep sigh of frustration. He had already been working on her for over an hour. Maybe she thought he was done.

When he was out of the room, I walked over to her to ask how she was enjoying the massage. She whispered breathlessly that it was amazing and that she didn't want him to stop touching her. With that same look of desperation in her eyes, she asked me if he was coming back? I said probably. She apologized for enjoying his touch so much and wanted to know what she should do. I told her to let herself go and enjoy. She thanked me saying she hoped I wouldn't mind because she couldn't stop him now if she tried. I could see a tear in her eye. I wiped it away and gave her a kiss on the cheek.

Just then, the door opened and Mike walked in again. My wife drew a big breath and let it out as though she was anticipating what was going to happen next. Mike looked at my trembling wife then looked at me. I gave him a nod of approval to continue. Mike put oil in his hands and rubbed it all over her breasts and inner thigh area. My wife grabbed his hands as they were all over her as if to help him massage her. He leaned in to ask if she was enjoying this when she grabbed the back of his head and pulled him in for a kiss. They kissed passionately for several minutes while Mike continued to touch her all over.

He broke their kiss and lowered his head to her thigh area and kept squeezing her nipples. Kissing gently near her very wet hairy entrance, my wife grabbed the back of his head, pulling his face to her pussy. Mike ran his tongue just to the outside of her pussy, brushing his tongue on her hairs. This caused her to flinch and let out a moan. He then spread her pussy lips apart and lowered his tongue onto her clit. She began bucking her hips wildly to get the full sensation. Mike was patient and just kept working her slowly. All she could do was lay there and moan and squirm. He was clearly in control.

This guy was good. He kept his hands busy, erotically massaging my wife's body and his tongue swirling on her clit. Occasionally he would slip a finger just inside her pussy lips being careful not to penetrate her. He was taking his time letting her slowly feel the full sensation of each touch. She was breathing very deeply and wiggling on the table. I saw her bite her lip which means an orgasm was building. Her face turned flush, she started tossing her head back and forth as her first orgasm washed over her. This was so erotic for me to watch. There she was, my prudish wife having an orgasm by the tongue of another man in front of me. I felt like my cock was going to burst.

Lost in the moment, she whispered that that felt so good and began begging Mike to penetrate her and finish her off. Mike smiled and rose to his feet, gently picked up my wife and laid her on the bed. I noticed that he and moved his large bag to the side of the bed where my wife now lay still in anticipation. I was amazed at her willingness to let things go this far. Although Mike knew exactly what he was doing.

Mike slipped off his shirt to expose his muscular frame as my wife just stared. Next he had her untie his pants and slip them down to his ankles. she did so eagerly and he stepped out of his pants. This was the first look either of us got of Mikes body. My wife's eyes got big as his cock sprang to life. It was 9 inches long, super thick and growing. She sat up, reached out her hand to grab it, then guided it to her mouth. She kissed and sucked him slowly while trying to work it all into her mouth but it was too big. Mike stood there with his hands on his hips looked my way with a huge smile, while my wife was sucking his cock.

I had fantasized about this for many years and thought it would never happen, but here I sat with my cock in my hand, ready to explode with pangs of jealousy shooting through my body. I have been on the sex once a year plan with her for many years and even then she was reserved and prudish. Now, here was this hunk, pleasing my wife getting ready to give her the fuck of her life and she was not only enjoying it but eagerly egging it on. It was a surreal mix of emotions.

All of the sudden Mike stopped my wife and laid her back down on the bed. He climbed on the bed below her knees and began kissing his way up her thighs toward her pussy, all the while squeezing her nipples. She was really turned on and in a low husky voice asked him to fuck her. She never used that language with me. Mike made his way up to kissing her breasts as his erection rested on her pussy entrance. She was bucking her hips to try and get him inside of her but he kept it from going in, only allowing it to slide up her slit, touch her clit and back down. She was squirming wildly at this point, tossing her head back and forth and moaning OH, OH, OH, OOOOOOHHHHH.

Mike kept working her pussy like this as he licked and sucked her breasts for several minutes. My wife turned flush again and her second orgasm hit. This time greater than the one before. Mike just kept his pace while my wife was moaning loudly, OH GOD, OH FUCK, OH MY GOD THAT FEELS SOOOOO GOOD, OH OH OH GOOOOOODDDD. Just as her orgasm seemed to subside, Mike slowly slid his massive cock inside her wet hairy pussy. It was amazing to watch his cock disappear inch by inch deep inside her. I could see her getting stretched slowly as he continued. It seemed like it took forever for him to bury his full length into her. Her moans grew louder and louder with purposeful insertion of each inch.

Mike was masterfully taking her to new levels of sensuality and eroticism by reaching areas of her vaginal canal that had never been touched before. Going slowly allowed her to adjust to his size while this slow fuck was overtaking her mind and body. By the time he reached full penetration she was out of her mind, gyrating and thrusting her hips to feel all of him. While Mike maintained control of the pace my wife was moaning as another orgasm was building. suddenly she let out an "OH FUCK, I'M CUMMING, OH GOD, OH ,OH , POUND ME PLEASE , OH ,OH ,OH.

Mike kept it slow as her body went into convulsions and announced he was cumming. I just stared at his cock sliding in and out slowly, and my wife cumming and moaning loudly, while their mixed juices were dripping down his shaft and into the crease of her butt. I have never seen anything like it.

When they settled down some Mike rolled over and pulled her on top of him. He grabbed his cock, which was still fully erect, and guided it back into her pussy. She was riding him with a humping motion with her hips crying out, "OH MY GOD I AM CUMMING AGAIN". OH, OH , UMMPH, OH GOD, OH, FUCK ME MIKE, I LOVE IT. FUCK ME HARDER. Mike was meeting her pace with powerful thrusts of his own. This guy had amazing staying power as he had just cum deep inside her pussy and was now fucking her brains out from the bottom position. My wife just kept going until suddenly she began to squirt. I could not believe how much liquid came out of her, soaking Mike's cock, her pussy and the bed sheets. she was now almost screaming, "OH FUCK, OH FUCK, GOOOOODDDDD, OH FUCK ME, POUND ME, OH GOD I'M CUMMING SOO HARD, FUCK, UMMPH, OH, OH."

They were both soaked in cum and sweat and breathing hard. Mike lifted my wife up and had her turn around facing away from him causing her to look in my direction. She looked at me but through me as she was in a sexual trance. While she was turning Mike reached down into his bag and grabbed something that I couldn't see and put it net to his leg. Once my wife was in place Mike grabbed his cock and began rubbing it on her anal entrance. It was soaked with cum and sweat as his cock slid across it easily. Mike then took it and plunged it deep into her asshole. My wife opened her eyes wide and gasped for air. He pulled out and wiped it on the cum and sweat again and plunged back inside. This time her eyes rolled back in her head and she met his thrusts.

Not only was my fantasy of watching my wife get fucked by another man coming true, I was witnessing her getting the fucking of a lifetime as he was taking her every which way. I watched as his cock sank deep in and out of her butthole while she began cumming again murmuring "OH YES, FUCK MY ASS, FUCK ME WITH YOUR HUGE COCK, OH GOD, OH YES, FUCK ME FUCK ME. FUCK ME.

As she was doing this she was wildly rubbing her clit. Mike grabbed what he had placed he had next to his leg and handed it to my wife. It was a huge black dildo. Probably 12 inches in length and 4 inches thick. She was in a sexual trance and without hesitating, grabbed it and sank it deep into her pussy. It was quite a sight to see this guy's 10 inch cock plunging into my wife's asshole and her plowing the huge black dildo deep into her pussy. She was going absolutely crazy at this point screaming at the top of her lungs, "OH FUCK, OH OGD, UUUMMMMPPHH, AAAHHH, OHHH, OOOHHHAAAHHH, UUUUMMMPPPHHH, FUUUUCK MEEE, OH GOD I'M CUUUUUMMMMINNGGG, OH OH OH."

As she was doing this, Mike reached down grabbed two clothes pins and placed them on her nipples while continuing to fucking her ass with all his strength. She was plowing the dildo so hard into her hairy wet pussy that it made loud slapping sounds and when the clothes pins went on she went over the edge.

There she was, getting fucked in the ass by a handsome younger guy, plowing a huge black dildo into her pussy with clothes pins pinching her nipples, screaming in sexual ecstasy. I spent the next 20 minutes watching my wife cum continually. Mike finally grunted and began squirting his cum deep inside her ass. I had cum in my hands so many times I couldn't even count and was cumming again at the site before me. We all squirted our juices simultaneously. I smiled as I knew that this was better than any fantasy I had ever imagined.

All the fucking and cumming had come to a stop. Mike got up and went into the shower. My wife just laid on the bed exhausted and couldn't move. I just sat and watched my well fucked wife lay in silence wondering what this meant for us going forward. 3 hours ago my wife was prudish and sexually paralyzed. Now she was a well fucked, begging, cum sucking slut trying to recover from this experience.

Mike said goodbye and left and my wife got up and into the shower. I showered after her and got into bed. She was fast asleep. I couldn't sleep as the visions of the evening kept running through my mind. I rolled over and accidentily brushed her breast as I was turning off the light. She flinched like she had been shocked, woke up and pulled me on top of her and told me to fuck her. I immediately sprang to life and sank my cock deep into her well worn pussy. It felt soooo good. We fucked all night long.

I don't know what Mike did to her but I love it. All I have to do now is look at her or brush against her and she is ready to fuck for hours. She is insatiable. I am tired, but it is all good.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • A Wife's Sexual Healing

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 13 milliseconds