• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Wendy The Haitian Sex Freak

Wendy The Haitian Sex Freak

Salutations, people. The name is Wendy Stephania Polydor, a 29-year-old Haitian American woman living in the City of Boston, Massachusetts. Nurse, mommy, happy divorcee and hard-working professional, I am all these things and so much more. Lately, I have been trying my hand at being a dominatrix. You may call me Mistress Steph, Boston's sole Haitian dominatrix. I simply love the world of BDSM. It's been a lot of fun for me and my long-time friend and lover Steve Valentin, a big and tall Haitian brother who helps me out with my kinky fantasies, if you catch my drift.

Lately, Steve Valentin and I have been having the type of wicked fun that few people can dare dream of. I cuckolded Steve by making him watch as I fucked my co-worker Dillon Skyler. It was a lot of fun. Dillon is a tall, skinny and well-endowed white dude who's been craving a piece of my Haitian booty for quite some time. In our one-on-one sessions, the sex sizzles between Steve Valentin and I because we know each other very well, and we've got definite chemistry.

Steve Valentin and I have been pushing the envelope lately, and we've done things I once swore I would never do. Steve is an ass man and he definitely worships my thick and round, delicious Haitian derriere. Seriously, the brother likes to spread my cheeks and start licking my ass. Works his tongue up there and licks away as if my ass were made out of syrup or something. Steve loves eating ass, and I am more than happy to oblige my favorite Haitian stud.

The other day, I finally let Steve do something he'd been dying to do for ages. Yup, I gave up the booty. I let Steve Valentin stick his dick up my ass. Honestly, I was quite nervous about taking it up the ass but it turned out to be a wonderful experience. Steve was really gentle with me, and used Aloe cream to lubricate my tight asshole before working his dick up my ass. Good Haitian girls don't take it up the ass but I do, folks. It was one of the best sensual experiences of my lifetime.

Our foray into the world of butt fucking was a truly memorable one, folks. Steve Valentin really let me have it, folks. The big Haitian brother smacked my big butt and filled my asshole with his dick, and made me sing. It hurt and felt wonderful at the same time, and I loved every minute of it. Ladies, if you haven't tried anal sex before, you ought to give it a try. The key things to remember are lubrication and patience, folks.

I firmly believe in gender equality, in and out of the bedroom. To reward Steve for fucking my ass with his thick, uncut dick, I gave him one hell of a pegging. I got a new strap-on dildo I bought recently, and used it to fuck Steve's sweet ass. I made the big Haitian dude scream my name as I fucked his ass and berated him. As a dominatrix, I can be pretty sadistic. Don't worry, folks. Steve likes it when I fuck him like that! There's a lot of black guys out there who dream of getting fucked by a bossy black chick wearing a strap-on dildo. Steve is definitely not the only one, that's for damn sure.

Yeah, Steve Valentin and I have a lot of fun together but I am just starting to explore my sexuality. Just when I was starting to enjoy having him around, Steve left the beauty of metropolitan Boston for the City of Ottawa, Ontario, for a few days. Apparently he had urgent family business to attend to. I accompanied Steve to the Logan airport and we shared a passionate kiss before he entered the waiting area. I wished Steve goodbye, and returned home.

Feeling horny as hell, I did something I seldom do. I watched some porn on Steve's computer. In one of the videos I watched online, a big-booty black female porn star named Sky Black got gang-banged by a bunch of white dudes with big dicks. For some reason, that really turned me on. I'm horny and my boo Steve is out of town. What's a horny, freaky Haitian sister to do? I contacted Dillon Skyler, my co-worker and told him what I was in the mood for.

Three hours later, Dillon Skyler's pale-skinned, skinny and red-haired self was at my front door, accompanied by two of his buddies. A tall, dark-haired and bronze-skinned Italian dude whom Dillon introduced as Gino Antonella, and a light-skinned black dude named Lucas Brownstone. I looked at these three fine-looking studs and smiled. Happily I welcomed them into my home. Before we got started, I laid down some ground rules, which all three men agreed to. I smiled from ear to ear and looked at them admiringly. Let the games begin, I thought lustfully.

Gang bangs, lots of women of all hues dream of trying them. I, Wendy Stephania Polydor of Boston, the Haitian dominatrix, am the only black chick I know of who is ballsy enough to try that shit. I got naked in front of Dillon, Gino and Lucas, and the three studs feasted their eyes on my curvaceous body, wide hips, thick legs and big round booty. Yeah, they were horny as hell and whipped out their dicks at once. I looked at the trio of hard dicks aimed my way. A black dick, a white dick and a bronze dick. Yummy. Hope I've got enough holes for these three horny gentlemen!

We got down and dirty on my living room floor, and let me tell you, the handsome trio really let me have it. I got on all fours and knelt before Gino, sucking his big Italian dick while stroking Lucas's big chocolate dick. Dillon got behind me and thrust his big white dick into my cunt, and I would have screamed but I had a dick in my mouth so I could only grunt. Dillon fucked me with gusto, slapping my big Haitian booty as he dug into my sweet pussy with his hard white dick.

The fun continued, and we switched things around. Now I was on top of Gino, straddling him as I impaled my wet pussy on his big Italian magic stick. Lucas got behind me, and eased his big chocolate dick into my asshole after lubricating it with Aloe cream. Double stuffed to the max, I would have screamed but Dillon crammed his big white dick down my throat, effectively silencing me. I rocked on top of Gino, feeling beyond ecstatic as these three well-endowed studs poured their masculine energies into me.

Lucas Brownstone's dick filled my asshole and the light-skinned black stud smacked my ass as I rode Gino's magic stick. The Italian dude sucked on my tits as I rocked on top of him. At the same time, I deep-throated Dillon's big white dick like only a real freaky mama can. With three dicks inside of me, I went buck-wild. My sexy and supremely nubile Haitian female's body was rocked, fucked, slammed and crammed full of dicks, and I absolutely loved it. The three studs fucked me real good, and didn't stop until they came, flooding my holes with their manly cum. I loved it!

A couple of hours later, I lay on the living room carpet, my body sweaty, and I felt spent but happy. I, Wendy Stephania Polydor, felt happy and satisfied. My cunt and asshole were sore, as was my hole. This Haitian-American sister felt exhausted in the most pleasant way possible. Lying on either side of me were Lucas Brownstone, Dillon Skyler and Gino Antonella. All three men had happy smiles on their faces. We hit the showers together, and then they got dressed and left my house. I went to bed with a smile on my face and a song in my heart. Yeah, I totally don't miss Steve Valentin.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Wendy The Haitian Sex Freak

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 68 milliseconds