• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Romance
  • /
  • Stoney Sunday

Stoney Sunday

She lit the bowl, got a nice hit, passed it, held the smoke it, then let it out slowly through her nose. "Super Silver Haze?" she asked.

"Naw, this is Alaskan Thunder Fuck," he smiled, then chiefed. They were sitting on the floor, flirting, talking, and toking when suddenly Aaron had to take a piss. "Hold up, I'll be right back," he said as he handed her the pipe. "I needa take a piss," he added.

When he got to the bathroom around the corner, he didn't bother to shut the door before he relieved himself. He was about to pull up his pants, but noticed he was starting to get an erection. Within a few seconds, he had a massive boner. "FUCK, why does she have to be so hot?" he thought. He looked up, and Hannah was standing in the doorway. He initially looked at her with passion, but that soon changed when he realized how embarrassing this was. Flustered, he turned to cover his junk. "Get out!" he insisted.

"I'm sorry!" she said, laughed playfully, and then yelled from around the corner, "I was going to knock, but..." She laughed again, "Where can I get some water?"

"Upstairs in the kitchen, or there is bottled water in the garage." he called back. Aaron pinched himself in the arm to get the blood flowing elsewhere. After about a minute of this, his boner was completely gone, and he walked out of the bathroom. When he came around the corner, Hannah was sitting on the floor wearing only underwear and a T-shirt. His boner immediately returned. She spread her legs open, then hit the bowl. "What are you waiting for, Aaron?" she smiled.

He came up to her, and threw his pants down. Hannah got on her knees and shoved the entire, erect cock in her mouth. He held her hair back for her, and she started to suck his dick. He thought he was going to melt in her mouth. His eyes were closed, and he thrusted his hips forward to meet her with each motion. After a few minutes Hannah pulled back.

"My turn," she said with a devilish stare and seductive smirk. Hannah sat back and took her T-shirt off while Aaron took her panties off. She spread her legs wide open, and Aaron began the decent down under. He flicked her clitoris with his tongue so fast that it caught her off guard. "Oh, fuck!" she shrieked with pleasure, and wrapped her legs around his neck. His tongue circled all around her clit, penetrated her vagina a few times, and then made contact with her clitoris again. She was moaning, and it was fucking hot. "Fuck me!" she cried.

He sat up on his knees and jerked his cock while she got on all fours. He stuck his head on the opening of her vagina, then thrusted all of himself inside of her. She gasped. Her pussy was so tight, and it was even warmer than her mouth. She started moaning again. Aaron reached underneath and grabbed her tits. He rolled her nipples in his fingers. He migrated one hand to her crotch, then started rubbing her clit. "Oh Aaron, fuck me!" He started fucking her even faster. Her pussy was clenched down so hard on his dick, and if she was any more wet, you'd think she'd taken a piss. "Oh Aarooonnnnn!" she screamed. Her pussy contracted wildly around his penis. He rubbed her clit even faster, and slowed down his pelvic thrusts. Her contractions drove him wild, and before he knew it, he had emptied his entire load inside her.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Romance
  • /
  • Stoney Sunday

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 429 milliseconds