• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Sci-Fi & Fantasy
  • /
  • Magic Sex Island

Magic Sex Island

Tiffany had been waiting for this cruise for years. A cruise around the Caribbean! She had planned to go on it alone when she was younger. She never thought she would be going with her smoking hot boyfriend. Man was her boyfriend hot! He made her so wet. He had wavy blond hair, a muscular body and best of all a nice 6 inch dick. Of course she wasn't bad herself. She had long golden blond hair, she was skinny and fit and best of all she had beautiful round huge D cups that seemed to defy gravity. Really, they were as big as watermelons and still didn't sag at all. Tiffany and Chris (her boyfriend) saved so much money for this and she thought he was going to propose to her on this trip. The thought of that aroused her so much.

At the moment she was sitting on her bed nude and drenched. She loved to lay on her bed in the cabin right after she took a nice hot shower. That was when she was the most horny! She was lying belly up, displaying her beautiful D cups and cute pussy. Any man that saw her would get an erection instantly. She couldn't take it anymore though and she reached over to touch her wet pussy and it wasn't wet because of the shower! Her pussy was pink on the inside and her natural skin color of white on the lips. She reached over and started rubbing it intensely. She then stuck her fingers in her pussy.

"Ohhh, Chris stick it in there, baby," she said pretending Chris was fucking her.

She was so horny and wet but just then she heard the cabin door creak open. It was Chris! Chris was looking at the most beautiful thing he'd ever seen. Tiffany didn't have time to cover herself and she was lying on the bed belly up naked and wet. Naked like this she could feel any change of temperature. She could feel his body's warmth as he stared at her voluptuous body. She decided to put on a show for Chris. She massaged her huge soft breasts and opened her pussy with her two fingers revealing her pink pussy. Chris knew what she was doing and quickly undressed. Tiffany's pussy drooled at the sight of his 6 inch dick. He was skinny and had muscular arms and legs. He was the best fucker ever. She opened her legs signaling him to lick her and he immediately started to lick her bald pussy.

"Oh baby more, more," she said.

"Alright, calm down babe I want to have some fun too," Chris said.

"Oh alright you spoiled brat," she said jokingly.

She moaned when he teased her by rubbing his cock over her pink pussy but not inside yet.

"Your the worst babe stick it inside," She said getting mad.

She was interrupted by his cock suddenly thrusting up and down into her tight hole. It felt so good, she didn't think of anything but pleasure at the time and she exploded in orgasm. Right after Chris pulled out and came all over her tender soft breasts. They stayed there for a while on top of each other. Chris's dick was limp on Tiffany's stomach. Tiffany felt Chris's dick still throbbing and twitching on her.

"Oh Chris I want to stay like this forever, but I want to take a shower I feel so, so dirty," she said smiling and groping her own cum covered breasts.

"Hah! you know you just want to masturbate in there I'm not that dumb," He said playfully.

"Sure about that," Tiffany said jokingly.

"Alright well it's for the best because I need to go to deck 7 to get some more towels," Chris said.

"Alright I'll be waiting," said Tiffany biting her lip.

"Ok Tiff save some pussy for me," he said laughing.

Ahh Tiffany loved when he called her tiff and he loved him so much. His dick too!

...

Chris was walking down to deck 7 thinking about Tiff. Man was she hot. She had the biggest and softest most sensitive boobs ever and she was gorgeous. Her blond hair was so long and golden and her pussy was the best he'd ever fucked. Of course he wanted his wife to have a good personality too and Tiffany's was the best. Sometimes he thought they were made for each other. They both were witty, funny and loved being nude.

They actually met at the office where he worked. He remembered staring at her huge boobs, slim waist and perfect ass. She actually asked him on a date first! To a nude beach! It was crazy at first but he loved going to nude beaches and he recalled when he first saw her there nude, horny and wet. They sat on the sand and talked about there lives and that's when they fell in love. He remembered her boobs jiggling while she talked and her quick glances at his dick. He thought about this looking at the jewelry store in the cruise. He wasn't looking for towels he was buying a ring to marry Tiff. He found the most beautiful ring and chose it. It had beautiful rubies and a sparkling diamond in the middle. Just then the boat shook and seemed to have stopped and Chris fell and dropped the ring. His mind was racing.

...

Tiffany was pointing the shower head to her stiff aroused breasts when it happened. The boat stopped abruptly and she fell out of the shower on her huge breasts.

"Ohh" she said in pain as she fell on her sensitive breasts.

"This is the captain speaking," a voice over the intercom said, "get to the lifeboats on deck 5 this is not a drill I repeat not a drill."

She didn't have time to get dressed properly she slipped on a thong and ran to deck 5 topless.

The warm air felt great on her tits but she needed to find Chris! She thought he might be in danger.

...

Chris was looking everywhere for the ring. People trampled over him while he looked. It was the most important time of his life and this wasn't going to ruin it. He couldn't find it, he had to make it to deck 5 quickly and he had to make a choice. He reluctantly ran to deck 5. When he got there he was filled with fear. Why was the ship sinking? He looked over the edge for a reef, a rock or maybe an iceberg but he saw something way more horrifying. Tentacles rapped around the cruise ship. He knew he was in the Bermuda Triangle but he didn't believe in that stuff. He was still working on comprehending when he thought about Tiffany.

"Oh my god Tiffany, Tiffany where are you!" He screamed.

"I'm here Chris" a voice said from the crowd.

That's when he saw her, completely naked with her boobs bouncing up and down. Man he got the Hardest boner of his life looking at that.

"How does she run with those?" She thought as his mind quickly drifted back to reality.

"Chris I didn't have time to get dressed, I'm scared," she said frightened.

"I know, I'm scared too mostly because a guy might rape you like that," he said.

"Chris stop staring," she said in a serious but somewhat playful manner.

"Ok sorry lets get in that lifeboat," he pointed at the nearest one.

Just then the tentacle grabbed hold of Tiffany around the waist.

"Tiffany!!" Chris said yelling at the top of his lungs.

Tiffany was scared, her heart was beating fast and she screamed when she felt the monster groping her soft breasts. She was actually getting aroused! What a slut she was. Chris had to do something so he reached up and cut the tentacle with a knife but not chopping it off like he had hoped. The tentacle dropped Tiffany and she fell on her soft breasts

"Owww second time today," she said as the tentacle picked both Chris and Tiffany up.

As it picked them up Chris's dick pressed against Tiffany's thong. He felt great for a moment but he almost pissed all over Tiffany when he saw the tentacle monsters face. It didn't make a move though, it just stood there. Just then it groped Tiffany's boobs one more time and threw them far away in the water. he was frightened, frightened and jealous because of that damn kraken groping his girlfriend but everything went dark when he hit the water.

...

Tiffany woke up horny. Yesterday was crazy! She had been groped by a tentacle and Chris saved her. She thought of how great he was while she reached over to touch herself. She realized she couldn't. She was on a beach! She felt the sand on her breasts! The wind in her hair! She suddenly woke up from her daydream. She was alive she screamed in complete happiness, but a horrifying thought crossed her mind. Oh my gosh Chris he's dead! Where is he! She ran and ran until her feet ached when he saw him lying there naked on the sand. He checked his heart beat. Still beating! She dragged him ashore and waited. What could she do she poured water on his head and even slapped him.

"What if I give him a blowjob," she said biting her lip.

She crouched over his legs and started. She first licked the top and it quickly got hard. She was surprised at how sensitive it was. It usually wasn't that sensitive. Before she could do anything he woke up.

"Whah, what's happening" He said.

"Well, we survived and you were unconscious so I decided to wake you up. Also we're completely naked!" she said.

"Come here you" he said as he hugged her.

Her breasts pressed against his chest and he suddenly got so horny. He flipped her over and started licking her tits. She suddenly screamed and squirmed around. Chris stopped licking, he thought he had hurt her.

"I'm so sorry, did I hurt you?" Chris said.

"No Chris it's just it was to good," She said still squirming.

"Babe, I just started licking," Chris said.

"I know it's just it felt so good," She said.

"That's weird I don't think a woman's tits can be that sensitive," Chris said.

"Yeah mean either, hey wait a second get up can I try something," Tiffany said while she got up.

While she got up her breast jiggled and he could see her pussy juices running down her legs. She kneeled down and lightly licked his dick. Immediately it shot up.

"Oh man! Ohhh yes," he said grabbing his tool.

"Babe, our private party our super sensitive, look!" She said while rubbing her clit.

After 1 second she screamed and she saw pussy juices running down her legs. They both sat down in the sand in criss cross position talking.

"Damn Tiff your pussy looks so aroused," he said.

It was, Tiffany wanted his hard dick in her as soon as possible. In fact her pussy was much more wet than usual. This island was weird.

"Chris can I, can I play with your dick?" She said biting her lip.

"I don't think any guy would say no to that," he said as his dick shot up.

Immediately she crouched down and licked his dick. She slowly jacked it off until she saw pre cum. Then she took it in her mouth. She felt the warm muggy scent of his dick fill her nose. She loved the scent, she was such a whore. Right before he came she took it out of her mouth and pointed it to her huge boobs. She rubbed herself while she felt loads of hot cum on her sensitive breasts.

"Babe that felt great," he said as his dick shot up again.

"Someone's excited, well me too," she said as pussy juices squirted on Chris's face.

He wiped it off and said, "Tiff, you know that wasn't normal this island is changing our bodies."

"I know but I don't care my pussy needs you," she said as she squirted another load of pussy juice at his face.

Chris couldn't resist anymore he put her on the floor belly up and pushed his dick inside her. Her pussy was so wet. He didn't need lube, it slid up and down easily. She moaned loudly as she felt her super sensitive pussy being punished. Chris felt great, he thought he noticed milk coming out of her left tit but the thought went away as they both came.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Sci-Fi & Fantasy
  • /
  • Magic Sex Island

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 236 milliseconds