• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mind Control
  • /
  • Teacher Undressed Ch. 10

Teacher Undressed Ch. 10

1234

The teachers realise they've been hypnotized

May arrived home from a hard day at school feeling washed out. Vicky, her apartment sharer, was lively and full of pep. Even more than usual. They changed into something more casual, and came together for a coffee in the kitchen.

'I've asked William to come here this evening. I need to talk to him,' May said, to her fellow teacher.

She cupped her breasts, wondering why they were so sensitive. She knew why her bottom was sore, and didn't want to think about that awful thing.

'That's good, I'm always glad to see him,' Vicky beamed.

'Yes, well, I'm going to ask him not to come here again. It's not appropriate for a student to visit teachers at home,' May said, looking angry.

'Why? He's been so helpful, and kind to us,' the young teacher pouted.

'Yes, he has. It's the helping I'm concerned about,' May stated.

She avoided talking to William about being hypnotised, from dread of what he might be doing with her. It seemed better not knowing anything about it. On the other hand, maybe it was because he ordered her not to ask awkward questions. Finding that nasty butt plug in her bottom overrode his influence, giving her the strength to confront him.

'But he's helped me become more confident in class, and helped me in other ways too,' she said, and trailed off.

'I know what he's done, Vicky. He's been taking advantage of us. I can't allow that,' May heavily spoke.

'Oh! Well, you can't blame him for that,' she quietly said.

Her new friend turned away, looking embarrassed. May wondered what she knew of William's special help. Had she come to realise what he was doing to them?

'He's been affecting us in a way that could put our jobs in jeopardy,' May sighed.

How was she going to explain her suspicions to Vicky. What had he done to them while hypnotised, she hadn't dare broach with her colleague. It was too uncomfortable a subject to discuss openly. The way Vicky was behaving, she might have a crush on him. That in itself was dangerous, and obviously from being hypnotised by William. She had let herself, and Vicky, come under his hypnotic influence, and it had to stop before someone found out.

Vicky thought May was talking about what happened last night. William had helped her, then helped himself to her. Though that wasn't fair, as she'd become so worked up, she jumped him.

'He promised not to tell anyone. How did you find out?' she asked, sounding hurt.

'He didn't tell me anything, I just know something happened,' May said.

Did Vicky know about the butt plug? What had the two of them got up to? Was her colleague involved in sticking that horrible thing up her bottom?

'Tell me what happened,' May demanded.

'You know what he's like. He got me to talk about a terrible thing that happened a long time ago. I was raped,' she quietly said.

May was shocked. What could she say? She mumbled something, and put the coffee cup down before she spilt it.

'Since that nasty moment, I've felt terribly guilty. I thought it was my fault. It screwed me up so much, I've avoided a proper relationship ever since. William talked me through it. He helped me get back my dignity, and self respect. He convinced me it wasn't my fault, and that I needn't be forced to have enjoyable sex,' she sobbed.

May stared at her open mouthed, abashed over the unexpected revelation. She had been thinking of her own predicament, not realising he'd actually helped Vicky.

'You poor thing. How terrible,' May said, and felt stupid over such a banal remark.

Vicky took a deep breath, and continued. 'I guess, I needed to, you know, just do it. Maybe trying to make up for lost time, or prove something to myself. A great need overcame me, and I jumped him,' she coyly finished.

'Oh, I see,' May dithered.

'It wasn't his fault. I don't think he even enjoyed it. He didn't even, you know,' she pathetically smiled.

May wondered what she meant for a moment, then it sank in. William didn't have an orgasm, so she thought he hadn't enjoyed it. Maybe so. Damn! This was totally unexpected.

'Did he hypnotise you?' May wanted to know.

'No. We just talked. He has that commanding way about him, and draws out everything, even things I didn't realise. He seems to understand what's going on inside me. Now I feel as though a great burden has been lifted. I feel free, unburdened at last from guilt,' she said, and tried to smile.

'I'm going to talk to him,' May began.

'Please, May, don't send him away. He deserves something, some kindness in return for all he's done for me. I'm sure it's the same for you too,' she implored.

A vital life changing decision happening so quickly seemed miraculous. May figured it had been happening over the last few weeks, while Vicky was hypnotised. It wasn't just from talking either. She knew what he was doing to them, but for some reason had avoided the unpleasant truth.

'Yes, well, I'll talk to him, and see what he has to say for himself,' May said.

She sounded less determined after such an emotional revelation, and was trying to hang on to the earlier resolve to confront him.

'Just give him a chance, please,' Vicky said, angling for a promise.

'He'll be here in a moment. Go to your room, and I'll call you when we've talked it through,' May told her.

If it hadn't been for that damn butt plug, she would have let things rest. She had been aware for sometime he was hypnotising her, but felt it wasn't doing any harm. Of course he was making her think that, during the hypnosis sessions, otherwise she would have done something about it. What he was doing to her didn't bear thinking about.

Without realising it, she cupped her breasts again, easing an ache. She had too much on her mind to think why they were so sensitive. Of course, she couldn't remember Brian sucking them in class. William had securely compartmentalised in her mind the sordid classroom antics, she performed in school.

William walked into the kitchen, and as usual greeted his teacher, 'Hi, Miss Grant.'

Without wasting a second, Miss Grant started in on him, 'Sit down, William. Don't say anything, I don't want any of your tricks.'

He sat, looking downcast.

Pouring a coffee, she almost felt sorry for him. 'I want you to promise not to hypnotise me. Whatever code word thingy, or phrase you use, DON'T. Understand!' she berated him.

He put his hand on his heart and nodded. 'I promise, Miss Grant.'

'First, I want to know why you inserted a butt plug in me,' she firmly stated.

'I didn't,' he said.

He quickly continued, seeing she was going to shout at him.

'I found out why it happened, let me explain,' he said.

She sat there with arms folded under her breasts, scowling. She lifted them a little, trying to make them comfortable.

'Last night I went to your room, after, err, helping Vicky. You turned over sulking, telling me off for spending too much time with her,' he recounted.

'What happened with Vicky? Alright, forget that, just get on with it,' she said.

'I teased you, trying to get you in a good mood. Made out you were offering me you're bottom. I was just joking. I didn't of course,' he quickly emphasised.

She didn't interrupt, but looked at him sceptically, while gently easing her breasts.

'I didn't realise at the time, but you must have taken it seriously. This morning you stopped off at a store, and bought the, err, butt plug. It wasn't until I saw you this morning that I knew anything about it,' he rushed the explanation.

'Do you mean, I, I was willing to let you. . . I was preparing my bottom for you? My god! You still have to take some responsibility, William,' she sighed.

She became aware of rubbing her breasts and dropped her hands to her sides. Damn it! He was working her up, just from being close. She wanted to ask what he'd been doing to her, but it was a difficult answer to face. What she didn't know couldn't hurt her. The butt plug had!

Damn! If she was willing to do such a disgraceful thing, what else had she been willing to do? It was frightening to think what this boy was doing to her. He obviously had complete control while she was hypnotised. That thought excited her, which was nasty and intolerable. She had to turn away from him, hoping he wouldn't notice her arousal.

'I do. I've decided not to do it anymore. Hypnosis is too dangerous,' he said.

'Well. Maybe it's not too late, no real harm done. It could have been worse. No one else knows about this?' she asked, while looking him in the eye.

'No,' he lied.

There was no-way he could tell her about the guys in class. Remembering Brian had sucked on her breasts, really working them over, explained why she kept touching them. They must be sore from the thorough mauling he gave them.

They sat silently for a moment, thinking over what had been said.

'You helped Vicky with a problem, have you tried to help me with something?' she asked.

'Sort of. I think you need a relationship where a partner dominates you,' he said, and shrugged, as though he might be wrong.

'How can that be? I don't believe it,' she said, with a clear look of surprise. After a moment she asked, 'Did you discover something about me, to explain that?'

'It's just that you, well, you gave in so quickly to the hypnosis. You wanted me to control you, and for me to decide things for you. Something in your subconscious, I don't know, maybe it's what you want,' William proposed.

'I didn't realise. I thought hypnosis couldn't make me do anything I wouldn't want to do. . .' She sat quietly contemplating this unnerving revelation. It was true, William had an uncanny gift for seeing things in a person. 'Past relationships have been, well, that's another matter. Maybe you're right,' she mused.

'Are you working on me now?' she suddenly asked, looking fearful.

'No. Why do you ask?' he queried.

Looking her over, he realised she was hot. He knew all the signs by now. Her nipples were erect, and she was pushing her breasts out at him. She looked him in the eye and licked her lips seductively. That was something she'd learnt from Vicky. She was pressing her thighs together, then crossing and uncrossing her legs. Her breathing came in deep heaves of her chest.

Vicky was different. She was more obvious and conscious of what she was doing.

'Vicky doesn't want you to leave us. I mean, leave her. We've been close, William, very close. Too close for a student and teacher. You know I care about you,' she carefully said.

'I care about you, May,' he said.

It was the first time he could use her first name, without invoking the hypnotic influence, and it felt good.

'I like you too, William. You're a good boy, a man, yes a man. You behaved well towards us in the cabin, and showed how considerate you are. You haven't told anyone, and I just know you never will,' she said.

He could have blackmailed them both, with the threat of putting their jobs in danger. Of course he didn't need to, as he had them in his power. A rush of emotion swamped her thoughts for a moment. It was hard to breath as she thought about being under his control. He could simply say some phrase, and she would be under his command, unable to resist whatever beastly thing he demanded.

She desperately needed to know what he'd been up to, while they were hypnotised.

'William, could you tell me. I need to know. It will haunt me, if I don't know,' she began, but couldn't finish.

The emotion was almost physical. A desire to obey him, and to be controlled by him, was deeply passionate as well as physically arousing.

'Just this once. Maybe, err, maybe you could show me. What we did together. I mean, how you helped me, like you helped Vicky?' she quietly spoke.

She was looking away from him, embarrassed to have voiced a deep feeling of need. It was wrong to submit to this boy, or anyone. The words seemed to come out of her mouth uncensored, directly from her subconscious. She was unsure what was meant, or what was wanted, or what would be said next.

'Could you, err, hypnotise me, only, err, let me remember what you do?' she hesitantly asked.

'That might be an idea. We could lay to rest what's been happening. Call it closure. A new start for you,' he said.

She hadn't thought it through, from having an abundance of emotional feelings affecting her decision making. William was a trusted, close friend, so she went along with the idea. She justified the request as a means of establishing the truth, of what William found out about her. Deep down she knew that was just an excuse.

Like Vicky, losing him brought on a bad feeling, and this was a last ditch attempt to keep him close. Or was it something else? Did she really want someone to dominate her? This might be a way to find out if it was true.

'We can't do it here, we need privacy,' May told him.

They quietly walked into her bedroom. Like a streak of lightening, a dreadful realisation struck her. How could she be so dim-witted. Her thoughts lit up, as though she had been walking in the dark. Letting him hypnotise her was dangerous. He could make her forget this evenings entire conversation. It meant he could do something to block any resistance she still had. What if he made her state of reliance upon him deeper, and permanent?

She had to stop this, before he did something bad to her. She was being so stupid to suggest it, which might mean he had planned this. It was frightful, leaving herself wide open to abuse by a student. He'd probably already subjected her to despicable sexual acts, and she was leaving herself vulnerable yet again. He was just a boy, playing with her, experimenting on her, committing devious sexual practices.

He could take her over completely this time, to be kept for the rest of her life, as his sexual plaything. Her mind was hit by a rush of passion, immobilising her. Just as her mouth fell open to object to the experiment, he said something.

'Sir! I feel so dejected. Are you leaving me? You promised I'd be your favourite, and you'd look after me. I need you, William. I need you to tell me what to do!' May cried.

'I want you to remember everything we do this evening, May. Understood?' he asked.

'Yes, sir. Whatever you say. I always do as I'm told, because you know best,' she pouted.

'You were naughty this morning. You bought a butt plug. Why?' he firmly asked.

Seeing she couldn't wriggle out of it, she relented, 'For you, sir. I thought you might like my bottom to play with.'

'So it was your idea?' he prompted.

'Yes, sir. I'm sorry, I should have asked you,' she sincerely spoke.

Having got that sorted out, he wondered where to go from here. Dare he take her to bed, to show how vulnerable she was, and that she was happy to be screwed by a student. It would either clear the air, or cause a stink.

'What do you want to do, May?' he asked.

'You know what I want, sir,' she coyly smiled, while swaying her hips from side to side.

'Tell me,' he demanded.

He was conscious that his teacher would become aware of all they did after the hypnosis session. He had to establish it was what she wanted. Though of course, she may surmise he had pushed her into this state of sexual need, and that she had little choice, except to submit.

Fuck! He did have something to lose, two attentive, sexy teachers. If this was the end of the adventure, so be it. He'd learnt a lot over the weeks, so he could always try it again sometime.

'I want you to fuck me, sir. You know how I like it, and you do it so good,' she said, sounding needful.

'Prepare yourself, May,' he quietly said.

It was a marvel how quickly she stripped off her clothes. In a flash she was laying naked on the bed, giving him a sultry look. Her legs were wrapped around each other, and an arm cuddled her breasts. It was as though she were hiding a secret. Nothing she had was a secret to him, after all they had done together.

He noticed that her pussy was completely denuded of every single hair. The arrangement was that they shaved each other's private place, and to make it a thorough job. He hoped she didn't ask about that.

'Turn over, and I'll massage you,' he told her.

He began massaging her back. He'd gained experience of where her sensitive places were, and learnt the technique of combining light touches, alternated with deep muscle massage. This was when having a strong pair of hands paid off.

May was soon in a world of her own. A pleasant smile lit her face as he continued concentrating on stimulating her flesh. She groaned pleasantly, bringing him back to the present. He'd been massaging her breasts, trapping her nipples between his fingers, and pulling on them. It had to be very gentle, as they had already been sensitised.

He quickly moved on to her belly. She didn't eat much, until Vicky arrived to do the cooking, and she was still slim. His hands wandered down over her mons, interested to see how she would react.

May moaned deeply, and opened her legs for more. He delved down further toward her lips, finding them wet and open. It wouldn't hurt to give her a deeper massage than planned. She was either going to accept what he did, or not. He concentrated on her sex, with both hands. Fingers stroked her pussy, with another circling her asshole.

She was torn between wanting the miraculous sensations to go on forever, and grabbing him right now for sex.

'Yes, more, please,' she murmured.

He pushed a pillow under her hips. With one hand massaging a breast, he used the other to circle her asshole, and rubbed her nub with a thumb. Her clit was glistening with juices. He rubbed the sex juice up the crack of her bottom.

Everyone thought she was a hard woman in school, destined to become an old maid. He saw her as a beautiful woman, in need of a strong hand, enabling her to release a pent up sexuality. She needed caring for. Her skin was soft and fragrant. Her sex gave off a heady musky perfume.

Her breasts had already been thoroughly mauled, so he concentrated on massaging her thighs, and everything between them, with both hands.

Vicky enjoyed having her nipples pinched and twisted while making love, but May didn't. He had learnt that pretty quickly. There were other differences too. She enjoyed being pounded deeply, whereas Vicky, preferred a long slow screw.

He'd certainly learnt a lot from them both. They had given him a great deal of pleasure too. It would be interesting sharing this new found knowledge in college.

May heaved her hips at him, not knowing where she was, only that she was feeling so much pleasure. She felt alive and in tune with the whole world. She kept her eyes tightly closed, in case the fantasy faded away.

William's cock was stiff and aching. He would have to just fuck her. He already had the two of them when hypnotised, but that seemed to have come to a halt. What would she say and do after this session? It was hard to tell.

It seemed Vicky wouldn't object to anything, but could he get away with anything at all when May was on guard. He stopped the massage to rest his hands, and find another bottle of oil. He watched May squirming up at him, searching out his fingers, with her hips off the bed.

He crawled onto the bed. He still wondered what would happen when she came to. Would she scream and cause a fuss? He nudged her sex with his cock and felt her push up at him. It was obvious she wanted him, or rather, she needed a cock inside her after such intense stimulation.

He gently pushed, entering her smoothly. Her vagina was tight, gripping him strongly. It felt as though it were flexing, rippling over his cock as he entered deeper still. He pushed harder, stretching her sex, needing to reach in all the way.

Slowly he pulled back, a long leisurely stroke. Under him she pulled back too, then thrust up, with a mighty heave of her hips. He got the message. He thrust in, deep and fast.

1234
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mind Control
  • /
  • Teacher Undressed Ch. 10

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 24 milliseconds