• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • A Stumbling Marriage Pt. 05

A Stumbling Marriage Pt. 05

123

And now the end is near, so it comes to face the final curtain.

Thank you for all the comments on this storyline, some of which will prove useful for other stories I may or may not develop. This is fiction, it is not based on any person real or imaginary.

*****

Then it all crashed down. It was a terrible way for the marriage to be hammered and yet the seeds were there all the time. Shona's insecurities about how she looked and Andrew's jealousy.

Andrew and Shona were rebuilding their marriage and it seemed to get stronger. They had a beautiful daughter, Jenny, the apple of her dad's eyes. Nothing it seemed could rock their marriage now, Shona had even stopped worrying about any pictures appearing from Jordan. One seemingly minor ointment on the horizon was that after Jenny was born, Shona started to feel that she was just an unattractive mother and she was losing her looks and figure, her insecurities were coming back.

Shona returned to work after the birth of Jenny and things seemed to be going well. There was one situation which actually seemed to help their marriage but further planned the seeds of its destruction. At work a new member of staff was employed as a janitor called George. When Shona told Andrew about a new member of staff, thinking nothing about it, Andrew realised that it was the same George that he knew from school. He tried to persuade Shona to leave her job and Shona pleaded with him to trust her. A week later, Shona came home with apparently great news, George had quit over the weekend.

Andrew and Shona were coming up to their Seventh Wedding Anniversary, and Andrew suggested another child, to go Katie, they had already. Andrew really wanted a son and with some cajoling, he persuaded Shona that their wedding anniversary would be a good time to start adding to their family. Shona had come of the pill and insisted that Andrew used condoms up until their anniversary, because they wanted that to be their special day.

Andrew and Shona went out to an Italian restaurant to set the romantic theme for the Friday night and in the romantic setting seemed to reconnect. Jenny was spending the weekend with Andrew's parents. Andrew made sure that all of his attention was on Shona and he felt so proud of the beautiful blonde trophy wife on his arm as they left restaurant. Andrew suggested that they skipped the club and just went straight home but Shona reminded him that he did promise there would be music and dancing and romancing, he had only provided the last so far. Pouting Andrew escorted Shona into MMs a trendy club down by the river.

Soon they were inside and after finding somewhere to sit, where soon trying some cocktails. Andrew went to get the drinks. While Andrew was going for the drinks, he did not notice that one of the other customers seemed to by paying him particular attention. In the far corner, George had been drinking with a couple of mates, David and Kameran, who he now worked with on a building site. George had had to quit his job as a janitor because he had been attacked and told if he did not quit his job it would be worse next time.. Tonight he was just looking for someone to fuck. When he saw Shona and Andrew arrive, he remembered him from school and remembered how he had fucked him up before. Realising Shona was with him, and not knowing the connection before, George starting to think perhaps that had something to do with his attack. Now, he was thinking how can I fuck up their lives?

George told David and Kameran about what Shona had done to him and suggested that they try to fuck her, sure that if he tried, Shona would run a mile. When they looked at Shona, the both agreed to try and fuck her because they both thought she looked beautiful and loved the idea of fucking someone else's wife. They agreed that one of them would get Shona back to a hotel and gangbang her. George, David and Kameran just watched Andrew and Shona to see what was happening.

Andrew brought Shona a Cosmopolitan and Shona eagerly sampled it. Shona finished her first drink virtually in one and suggested that Andrew get her another. Andrew was thinking perhaps she was going to get drunk and horny and they would have fun making babies later so he quickly back to the bar. When Andrew was coming back he seemed to bring a whole crowd of people with him. This disappointed Shona because she was hoping to monopolise Andrew on the dance floor and get set for their anniversary celebrations later.

Andrew introduced two beautiful girls at the front as Maggie and Lindsey from work and they had with them their boyfriends. Gregg and Kevin. The girls were in their early twenties and looked sexy, Shona was a little jealous, thinking Andrew would be more interested in them than old me, that he was used to and thought that they would have lots of guys running after them. The lads were also in their early twenties and looked the hipster types, including the beards. Soon the group starting talking and Shona was interested to find out that the lads worked in the media sector creating ads for websites. They were very confident about their looks and abilities and Shona started wondering what they would be like in bed.

Andrew started to flirt with Maggie and Lindsey, who were a bit embarrassed by this. They thought that Andrew was a great boss but didn't want to mix business and pleasure, they were also looking at Shona thinking this was a shit way to treat your wife. Gregg started to get a little annoyed with Andrew but realised that Maggie, his girlfriend was concerned that there might be a problem at work if he was too heavy handed. So Gregg decided to ask Shona for a dance, Shona leaped at a chance to get away from Andrew who was starting to behave the prick he had in the past, when he had too much to drink. Shona had not realised how much she had had to drink by this stage. Shona started to think nothing had changed. At this point Maggie and Lindsey fled to the toilet to think of a way to get out of the club before something happened. Andrew was just left with Kevin to talk to. Kevin stupidly when Andrew asked him about Gregg, he admitted that they both played the field.

While Gregg and Shona were dancing David moved in behind Shona and started to touch her up. Gregg moved around to stop him from harassing Shona, Shona loved this gallantry and thought perhaps Andrew would not have been so gallant but just lost his temper.

Gregg and Shona were soon dancing closely and grinding against each other, enjoying each other's company and bodies together. Andrew was watching this from the side and as he was drinking more, he started to lose his patience. He could feel his jealously rising. When Shona stumbled into Gregg and he grabbed her to stop her from falling. Shona looked at him and said "my hero" in a joking way. She then suggested that they sat down. Shona and Gregg then went back to the table. Andrew looked as if he could burst, Shona knew that he was getting worked up and wondered if she had anything to do with that. Andrew looked at Gregg and exclaimed "did you get a good feel of my wife you perv. Trying to take advantage, what sort of perv are you any way."

This surprised both Shona and Gregg, Kevin was looking around for Maggie and Lindsey, and he knew that they had to get out of there before it got worse. Shona just looked at Andrew and in a low growl said "Gregg was stopping me from falling, do you want me to fall flat on my face to stop you feeling jealous? You are really sad." Shona noticed that Andrew had several empty shot glasses in front of him.

Andrew looking at Shona just pronounced "well you probably enjoyed getting felt up. I do forget how slutty you are sometimes."

Shona was dumbfounded by this comment and knew that Andrew had too much to drink.

Kevin could see Maggie and Lindsey coming back from the toilet, he grabbed their coats and pulled Gregg with him and said "we have to be off, I have to get up early tomorrow." Gregg realising what he was doing just held up his hands to Andrew and said "sorry mate if I offended you, I will leave you and your good wife to enjoy the rest of your evening." Then he backed away while Kevin told Maggie and Lindsey what had happened. Maggie gave Gregg a slap on the way out of the club.

Shona glared at Andrew and declared "well that's another night out you have ruined, you are a real prick sometimes." Fuming, she gathered her coat and bag and started to get up to go, she looked at Andrew and he was making no attempt to leave or stop her. Andrew sneered "you go, I will find someone more entertaining than you anyway." Shona was thinking, I wouldn't bet on that you prick.

Kameran was watching this and decided to stand beside the bar, he thought it was likely that Shona would leave that way. Shona just looked and furiously started to walk out. As Shona was going through the club she bumped into Kameran, a 6'5" black bloke. Kameran had seen the argument and thought about what George had said, so he walked in front of her and said "hold up pretty lady, what is the rush, why is the sexiest lady leaving, before you have even danced with me?"

Shona laughed at that comment "Well I don't want to spend any more time just now with that prick." Pointing to her husband, Andrew.

Kameran said "Stay, imagine how pissed off he will be when he sees you dancing and having fun without him."

Shona started "No I can't do that, it will just prove to him that he is right."

Kameran smiled and whispered in her ear "you are the most beautiful woman here and I just want to dance with you" winking "not fuck you ... unless you are just his property, then on you go home, thinking how he has ruined your night."

Shona got a little excited at Kameran's proximity and how he had invaded her space. He was obviously a man who took command and didn't feel jealous. Flirtatiously "but he gets so pissed off, I shouldn't do that to him."

Kameran smiled "I am sure seeing the most beautiful lady in the club dance with a hulk of man like me, will really piss him off, but doesn't the most beautiful lady in the club deserve to have some fun."

This seemed to turn the tide. Kameran grabbed Shona's hand and started to lead her to the dance floor. When they got to the dance floor, Kameran introduced himself and Shona said who she was. Shona found out that Kameran was a teacher in Modern Dance at a local school. Shona said "all the students must be throwing themselves at you" but Kameran said "that was always, look but don't touch, unlike the other teaching staff" with a wink. Shona then told him that they were out celebrating their anniversary but Andrew had had too much to drink and was behaving like a jealous prick. Kameran whispered into her ear, "God, if you were with me, I wouldn't get jealous because you would not get the chance to dance with anyone else. You are really sexy when you move like that, let's make him really jealous."

Soon Kameran was dirty dancing beside Shona, running his hands up and down her body. Kameran could certainly dance and his moves got Shona all hot and bothered. Shona was still furious at Andrew and made a point of looking at him while Kameran's hands ran over her body. Shona pulled Kameran into her body as they danced to taunt Andrew. Andrew was watching his worst nightmare, he thought of someone taking his beautiful wife. Andrew was glued to his seat and looked straight at Kameran and Shona, they seemed to be dancing to taunt him. Andrew thought "I won't leave, I want to see what that bitch does!"

Shona turned around and started to grind her arse into Kameran. Kameran and Shona danced around so that they were now facing Andrew. This turned Kameran on and Shona loved the feeling of his cock on her arse. Kameran whispered "Your body feels great, you have a dancer's body." Kameran smiled as the thought what a gullible slut. As his hands moved over her tits, gently rubbing them. Kameran thought that Shona was insecure and decided to play on it. "I love dancing with the most beautiful woman in this place."

This started turning Shona on even more, particularly when Kameran started nibbling at her ears. She found this incredibly erotic and eased further back to his mouth and cock. Kameran then started to move his fingers down her stomach towards her skirt and knickers. As Kameran was kissing her neck, pulling her in to him and his fingers reached her legs. Kameran thought that Shona was getting off on teasing her husband and wondered how far she would go while he was there.

Shona was getting so turned on with Kameran's moves and with looking at Andrew. She looked at Andrew and smiled then whispered to him "Fuck you!" Shona was getting so wet, she could feel it in her knickers and this was getting her more excited. Shona moved her hands up Kameran's leg and could feel his cock. It felt bigger than Andrew's and a bit thicker. She started running her fingers up and down it. Kameran let out a sigh and said "that's good, girl."

Kameran slide his fingers up her leg and could feel how wet her knickers were. His fingers started to run around her pussy through the knickers. This was turning Shona on even more. Kameran knew that if he acted soon, he would get to fuck this stupid slut that he was taking from her husband and George would be very happy. Shona was now gasping and was sure she was going to have an orgasm in the club. Kameran whispered "Sexy, open your legs more, so I can get my fingers in your pussy."

Shona loved the decadence of this and started to move her legs further apart. She looked at Andrew's horrified face, and knew that he could see the black fingers going in and out of her pussy. This felt so slutty and dirty.

Kameran said, "Shall I rip your knickers or do you want to give them to me? Imagine your husband's face when you do that."

This really touched Shona's core and she sensed a small orgasm at the thought. Shona said "just wait a minute and I will get them for you." Rushing off to the toilets. She had thought about taking them off in front of Andrew but wasn't sure how he would react to that.

When she got to the toilet, Shona found an empty cubicle and started to take off her knickers, while she was in there, she heard two woman coming in. The first one said, "Did you see that slut on the dance floor", her friend said "you mean the one with Kameran", "yes" came the reply. "I think she came in with her husband, see that sad dud on the end table" "yes I heard them having an argument, he does seem a bit of a prick." Well once you have been Kameraned you won't go back to little white boys, if you know what I mean." "You haven't have you? I mean he is black as night." "Yes a couple of months ago and I would do him again in a flash. Though he told me I wasn't his type, he liked white blonde wives." "Well that's the war paint on, shall we go back into battle" they giggled as they left the toilet.

Shona knew that they were talking about her and it made her feel horny, then she felt her phone go, it was a text from Andrew. "You made your point but now you are just trying get back at me, but I know you won't do anything." Shona was so furious she sent back a reply "what am I not allowed to enjoy myself." And thought what a prick, I'll show him.

This really got Shona's back up and removing her knickers she then checked her make-up and left the toilet and returned to the dance floor. She could see Kameran had gotten a seat opposite Andrew. The table was slightly hidden from the toilet, so Shona was able to walk back without Andrew realise she was coming back, although Kameran could see her. As she walked back, Shona heard Kameran telling to the Andrew about how sexy Shona was and a real man would appreciate her properly. This really turned Shona on because she could see that it was really getting to Andrew. Shona came around the corner and sat down.

Kameran then turned to Andrew and said, "As I said to Shona, I'm a teacher, very much look but don't touch for the students, but the staff and parents are a different matter and when the sluts have left school, that is whole different ball game. At the start of the year, a new French teacher, Marianne, arrived and she is beautiful, 25, blonde with a tight body. I so love blondes because as we all know, they have more fun. So I make a move and she knocks me back. I don't get discouraged, because she is just starting and I have all year. Then at Easter, she gets engaged, and I'm thinking does that mean I have missed my chance. Anyway, last month we had the end of year school prom at the Hilton and she is there, but partners are not invited. So I work my charm and bang, I fuck her so hard that she can hardly walk next day. Their bedroom looks great, now all I need is an invite to their wedding next year" with a wink at Shona

Andrew growled "so she is a cheating slut, I hope someone tells her fiancé, I would hate to find out my fiancé or wife was a slut and if you cheat you don't deserve any respect."

Kameran smiled as he thought, don't worry dickhead I don't intend to show this slut any respect when you are out of the picture.

And what sort of bastard takes pleasure in fucking up other people's relationships?" Andrew was thinking this dickhead sounds just like George and Jordan, he doesn't care about anyone but himself. "You sound just like a prick I used to know", hoping that Shona would get the message.

Kameran crowed "if you can't take care of your woman, then I'm the man to do it. I didn't make Marianne run after me next day, if you are not dealing in the right hardware, then the beautiful women go elsewhere. And as your gorgeous wife is finding out I do have the right hardware. You sound like a pathetic loser I knew at my old school, he had run after his childhood sweetheart and they had promised to be true, once they had an argument and split up for a fortnight. I took her out while they were split up and popped her cherry. Even when they got back together, I still did her. Good times."

Shona loved Kameran confidence, his animal magnetism, Shona ran her hands over his thighs and felt how strong they were and said to Kameran, "My husband thinks that I'm just playing to piss him off and that he can tell me what to do" Kameran was making her horny with his hands over her body and his character of taking what he wants.

Kameran said "Beautiful woman want more because they deserve more. So do you want more, and you know I've got more, or are you just going to jump to his tune?"

Shona replied, "He can fuck off, I want lots more, I want to be fucked like I haven't since Jordan fucked me and I know where to get it from."

Andrew just looked "you fucked Jordan, you fucking bitch, you fucking slag, I fucking hate you."

Kameran smiled as he snapped his fingers and held out his hand. Shona then passed her wet knickers across to Kameran, in front of Andrew. Kameran smelt the knickers and said "I think you have cum already tonight already from the smell here. I am sure you will cum a lot more." Smiling and putting the knickers in his pocket. Shona said "you thought that you could do better than me and I thought well so can I!"

Kameran pulled Shona's head towards him and started to kiss her on the lips, but they were not gentle kisses but rather they seemed to be an attempt to dominate and take Shona. Shona loved the animal magnetism of Kameran, who saw something and just took it.

Andrew exploded at this point, he needed to talk to her, and he needed to find out about Jordan. Andrew reached across the table to grab Shona away from Kameran but 2 bouncers immediately appeared to stop a fight. They had been watching the situation, laughing at Andrew, because they knew Kameran, a club regular and wanted to make sure that it did not end up in a fight.

Andrew said "I want that nigger to leave my wife alone." One of the bouncers was black this just pissed him off. Any sympathy that he had for Andrew had disappeared.

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • A Stumbling Marriage Pt. 05

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 17 milliseconds