• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • My Weekend with Grandpa Pt. 03 Ch. 01

My Weekend with Grandpa Pt. 03 Ch. 01

12

A weekend for Annie and her Mother.

Part I: Saturday Morning: Michael's townhouse upstairs bathroom.

Michael is walking from his bedroom to the stairs, and sees a lovely naked ass through the partially open bathroom door. He creeps in quietly, and slaps this pretty and shapely woman on the ass with a little chuckle. His daughter quickly turns and exclaims,

"Daddy, what are you doing?"

"Keep the door closed Janet honey, if you don't want and audience. Plus, I have seen you little ass before my dear."

"Yah, when I was two and that was just because you didn't know how to put on a diaper correctly, and it slipped off. It is a terrible thing to learn thirty-eight years later that your father is a perv!"

"Sorry, honey I just couldn't resist. As to my being a perv, you will remember that bathing you was always your Mother's job. And, as to your being two, you were actually four when you decided to do a stroll through the living room au naturale. "

At the mention of her Mother, Janet looks down, and when she lifts her face, she has tears in his eyes. Michael moves in to hug his daughter ... the loss of her Mother two years ago is still a sore subject with her. As she hugs her Father, the towel slips, and she is completely naked in her Father's comforting hug.

"Is this a private party or can anyone join?" Annie says from the doorway with a smile.

"Oh Annie, not now honey, I will explain later." Janet says to her daughter.

"Oh, I know Mommy, I heard the conversation, and I miss Grandma too ... a lot."

Annie moves into the bathroom, and joins in a group hug with Janet as the only naked one in the party. Annie hugs her Mother's back to comfort her, and her hand slips down over Janet's naked hip. Whether or not it is an accident, Janet gives her daughter a smile and kisses her on the cheek near her mouth.

"Give us a minute will you Grandpa?" Annie asks. Michael smiles, backs out of the steamy room and closes the door.

Janet is pretty like her daughter. She has soft brown hair, and light brown eyes. In fact, Janet and Annie have often been confused as sisters when they are out together. Their builds are nearly identical, including the large firm breasts and slightly padded hips. Mother and daughter have always had a chuckle over their similar looks, and Janet always taken for her older sister. She still feels the sting of losing her Mother to cancer two years ago, so soon after losing her husband in an automobile accident that left her with a broken arm, and a concussion.

Janet never dated after Adam's death, although she received many offers from eligible and successful men. She wanted to be around for her daughter who was just a sophomore in high school at the time. Janet and Annie have become close, and Annie will often slide into her Mother's bed when she gets lonely.

Michael and Annie are making breakfast, as Janet appears dressed in a yellow sundress and sandals, still drying her hair with a towel. Annie is sitting on a stool dressed in short shorts and a halter-top that shows her ass and breasts to best advantage.

"Nice outfit you are almost not wearing, Annie." Her Mother says ... just being a Mom.

"C'mon Mom, all the girls dress like this. You don't want you daughter to be considered a freak, do you? Plus, I have seen you wearing this around the house ... in fact; you were wearing these very jeans shorts, and this halter-top, Mommy dearest!"

"Well, freak is one thing; I just don't want you to look like slutty, my darling!"

Annie shot Michael a glance and chuckled. Her Mother catches this exchange, but does not push it.

"Do you have some coffee for your little daughter, Daddy?" Janet asks Michael.

"Yes my dear, coming right up."

Annie talked her Mother into spending the weekend with her Grandpa (Janet's Father) just to get her out of the house. She even brought along a yellow sundress just like her Mother's in case they wanted to go shopping later, and tease people with their "sister act."

The three of them are laughing, talking and eating the large breakfast Michael made for them on this sunny Saturday morning. Annie and Janet arrived late last night, and settled in to the guest bedroom closest to Michael's. Janet could have taken the other room, but she thought it would be fun to be with her Daughter ... kind of a girlish sleepover. So, Mother and Daughter cuddled together in Michael's guest room.

Janet and Annie have never been sexual together of course, but have enjoyed a warm and close relationship. Just the two of them against the world, you might say. Annie got her habit of wearing just a T-shirt and panties around the house from her Mother. Janet does that as well, but only in front of her Daughter. Michael and Janet have always been close, but Michael has always been very careful to keep it a decently platonic father-daughter relationship.

"Well, what are you two maniacs up to today?" Michael asks his Daughter and Granddaughter.

The girls look at each other, and Janet answers,

"We're going to do a little shopping, just my daughter and I. Well ... I guess you may come along too, if you would like Daddy." His pretty Daughter cheerfully says with a smile.

"No, you guys can do that on your own; I have some things to do today, and won't be back until late-afternoon or so. Buy yourselves something nice, and I'll take you out fancy tonight for dinner.

"Oh Daddy, what will be wonderful. Annie and I will make you proud."

After breakfast, Janet does the dishes, as Annie runs upstairs to change into her yellow sundress. She is just about to leave to head downstairs, when she stops, reaches under her dress, and wiggles out of her cotton panties, throwing them on the bed before heading down. She bounces down the stairs, and her Mother is waiting for her. Annie has really gotten into not wearing panties; she likes the feeling, and her sexy little secret.

The girls each give Michael a kiss on opposite cheeks, and Annie sneaks in a little squeeze of his butt, and giggles. Michael gives her a look, but Janet misses that exchange. They look back and wave goodbye to Michael wearing identical dresses, sandals, and purses slung over their shoulders. They truly look like twins!

They jump into Janet's pretty, silvery-purple sedan and head for the mall. Janet and her Daughter always have fun together and out shopping, they are like a couple of giggly schoolgirls. Janet was All-State in the 440-relay in high school, and has kept herself in shape since with running and exercising at the club three or four times a week, so she has a firm body for forty and gets a lot of male attention.

The girls decide on a couple of nice dresses to wear when Michael takes them to dinner. They are short, tight and show off the girl's figures to best advantage, including a little cleavage. They buy new four-inch heels to match their dresses, and head for the lingerie store for something more intimate.

The girls look through various items, selecting panties, bras, stockings and garter belts, and head for the back of the store giggling and pushing each other into the same cramped dressing room. Since they have often seen each other naked over the years, they are comfortable squeezing in the small space together. They both pull their sundresses off over their heads; then Annie forgets that she is not wearing panties.

"Annie! What in the world—"

"Geez, Mom, I forgot them. Okay? It just feels nicer and sexier without them ... you should try it sometime!"

Without another word, Janet reaches down and pulls down her own panties, and lets them slide down and off her legs. This is where the girls are no longer twins. Janet's mound and pussy are lightly covered with soft brown hair, and Annie is completely shaved down there. Janet looks at her Daughter's bald pussy, and out of curiosity asks,

"Oh my, Annie! Does that feel good? Doesn't it scratch when the hair grows back?"

"Well, since you asked Mom, I have been keeping it shaved lately, and sometimes I have it waxed. But, you have to keep up with it because yes, it does scratch if you don't. Want to try it Mom?"

"Oh, well ... I-I d-don't know. It looks so nice on you, but ... well ... we'll see honey." Janet hesitates then asks, "Um ... can I ... t-touch it?"

Annie moves close to her Mother, and Janet slides her fingers over her Daughter's smooth mound and across the edge of her pussy lips. Annie enjoyed the light touch to her genitals, but keeps from showing it.

"Oh, honey! That feels so nice ... so smooth! Annie, I have always been adventurous, maybe we can try it tonight if we have some time. Would you um, ah, help me?"

"Sure! It's not for everyone Mom, but the only way to find out is to do it. So, if we get back before Grandpa comes back, maybe we can head for the bathroom. The trick is to use sharp blades each time, and that will get it very smooth. And, um, maybe we can get you out of your, ah, panties tonight Mom, to give you the full effect."

"Let's just take things one step at a time honey." She giggles with her daughter as she says, "now, let's get into some of these lacy things we picked out."

Janet and Annie each reach around each other, and unhook the other's bras. They are now completely naked, and take a moment just to look at each other. Annie approaches her Mother, puts her hand around her waist, and kisses her tenderly on the lips.

Janet doesn't know how to reach to this, except to push her lips into her Daughter's, opening them a little as she does. Janet's kiss back is a little more urgent than she anticipated. This is their first sexual kiss, and Janet likes it. She turns about three shades down the crimson scale being so forward with her own Daughter.

Trying quickly to change the subject, Janet hands a lacey garment to Annie.

"H-Here, d-darling ... try this on."

She hands her daughter a lacey bra and pair of panties to match. She picks up a pair herself, and nervously puts them on. Janet is thinking to herself, "Damn, Janet! What the f... are you doing! Sure, it has been a long time since the last time, but you own Daughter? My God, girl, what are you thinking?" She beats herself up a little about enjoying touching and kissing her Daughter.

Janet is embarrassed and not sure what to say. Fortunately, Annie solves her dilemma by saying,

"Mom, it's okay! It is natural, and I am not a child anymore. We are both women with passion; it was bound to happen eventually, I love you." Annie reaches behind her Mother, and snaps the waistband of her Mother's panties and giggles just to lighten the mood.

"Annie!" Janet scolds her Daughter for being so forward, but then she smiles and continues with the stockings and garter belts.

Annie likes what is happening between her and her Mom. This weekend with Grandpa is a perfect time to become a little bi-curious with her attractive Mother. She decides to use the occasion to push her Mother gently in that direction.

They look at each other in their lacy things, and Annie laughs, and says,

"Mom! The panties go on over the garter belt ... It makes it easier to take them off and still have sex in your stockings and garters." (giggles!)

"Annie! How you talk!"

"C'mon, Mom, we're supposed to be women. It is about time I help you out of your shell. Being at Grandpa's will help, believe me ... we'll talk about it later Mom."

Annie pulls her panties down to mid-thigh, looks at her Mother and says, "See? Easy!"

Just then, the pretty, young salesgirl pokes her head behind the curtain just a little to ask if the girls needed any help.

"Sure c'mon in, and take your clothes off honey!" Annie says with a giggle.

Janet gives her free-spirited Daughter a scolding look, as the salesgirl stares at Annie's shapely ass and gulps. She looks over at Janet and says,

"I'll just check in on you later."

Janet could not contain herself as she breaks into a torrent of giggles, as she throws her arms around her half naked Daughter's neck, and gives her a loving peck on the cheek.

"You are too much darling." Then with a slightly more serious look continues, "I should be disapproving strongly of you behavior, but ah, what the hell! We are just two girls out for the afternoon, and ... my dear ... I was nineteen once myself, you know!"

She looks admiringly at her smart bratty Daughter, and says,

"You're right darling. Being at Daddy's house, and sharing a room ... let's just see what happens this weekend. I will try to be as open-minded as I possibly can."

She puts her hands on Annie's hips, pulls her Daughter toward her, and kisses her passionately on the lips. Janet lets a hand slide over Annie's hip and down onto her ass, as her fingers caress Annie's crease. Annie moans, unhooks her Mother's bra, and massages her breasts. The girls break from the kisses and caresses and both say it at the same time,

"Whew!"

Janet says, "Let take these Annie ... I'll buy. You look wonderful in them my darling."

"Thanks Mom!"

The girls are hungry and get dressed for lunch. Annie insists that her Mom go pantiless, with a naughty smile pulls off her Mother's panties, but before stuffing them into her Mom's purse, Annie presses them to her nose, breathing in her Mother's aromas. She says,

"Mmm, Mother! Very sweet!"

Janet just stares at her Daughter, and Annie quickly says, "It's a tradition that Summer and I started after I got her out of her panties too." Then with an exasperated expression she continues, "It's not really as weird as it seems, Mom!"

Janet pays for the purchases, and as the salesgirl comes around the counter to hand the bag to Annie, Annie reaches forward, puts her fingers on the girl's jawline, and kisses her on the lips.

As Annie walks away, she smiles back over her shoulder at the stunned girl who puts her fingers to her jaw, and watches until Annie is out of sight.

"Annie, Annie, Annie!" her Mother says in mock disapproval. Annie just gives her Mother a smile that says, "I got away with it didn't I? She was cute!"

The girls found a nice little café in the mall, and each had a light lunch with iced tea. Annie was amused to see her Mother moving around in her chair.

"Mom, you got an itch?" She asks with giggle.

"Oh Annie! You are right. I love the feeling of ... (whispers) no panties. So free!"

"Mom, I am not leading you down the path to degradation and ruin, I just want you to have some fun; with your body, with me, and with Grandpa."

"With Grandpa?"

"Yes, Mom, with Grandpa!"

Janet turns red and changes the subject, as they continue to enjoy their lunch and the conversation. The relationship between Mother and Daughter is changing at light speed this weekend, and Janet is still a little uncomfortable with it, but is willing to go along with it ... just to see what happens.

Janet has the capacity to be a 'player' ... to be sexy ... she does have a little of her daughter's mischievousness in her. And, the ideas that Annie seems to have for her, are causing her to tingle a little.

Back at Michael's the girls scamper up to their room with their booty. They spread the dresses, panties, stocking, and other lacy things out on the bed. They play with them, holding them up against each other, and giggling like schoolgirl friends.

Janet is having fun, as she looks her Daughter admiringly. "I have raised a really smart, lively, and fun daughter. Maybe she can help me rediscover my youth ... I'm not so old, ya know!" These are the thoughts running through her mind as she watches her pretty, smart and lively Daughter play, laugh trying on her purchases.

Between the two of them, they lay out what they will wear for dinner with Michael. First is the short tight dresses they both picked out; Annie's is black, and Janet's is navy blue. They decide on bras, garters, and stocking, and at Annie's insistence, no panties.

They change into jeans shorts and halter-tops to wear around the house. Annie goes into the bathroom, and comes back with a sharp razor and shave cream. She holds them up for her Mother to see and says,

"It's time, Mom."

Janet looks at the shaving equipment, gulps, and nervously says,

"Okay. I guess."

Annie leads her Mother into the bathroom, unzips Janet's shorts, and pulls them off, along with her panties.

"Sit on the stool her Mom."

Janet is very nervous about this, and nearly decides to back out, but sits her pretty, naked butt on the stool.

"Spread 'em." Annie says to her Mother.

Janet nervously exposes her genital area to her young Daughter, biting her lower lip nervously. Neither of them says a word, as Annie puts some lather on her hand, and smooths it over her mother's stomach and mound. Then Annie has to break the silence to ask her mother,

"Bald, landing strip, or Triangle?"

Janet nervously says, "Like yours, um, I guess honey." Just as Annie is about to put a razor to her Mother's mound, Michael walks into the bathroom, since they left the door wide open. Janet snaps her legs shut, and screams,

"Daddy!"

Without a word, Michael takes the razor from Annie, kneels down in front of his beautiful daughter, and says,

"I have much more experience at shaving than either of you. Open up Janet honey."

Janet looks up at Annie with her knees still clamped shut, but Annie just nods her head yes. Janet looks at her Father and with a gulp, remembers her promise to be more open-minded this weekend, and slowly spreads her legs. At forty, Janet has beautiful legs, shapely and buttery-soft.

"Move forward a little more honey, and spread your legs more." Michael says.

Janet immediately complies, as Michael smooths more cream over his Daughter's crotch. Janet is very nervous, having her Father touching her mound and pussy. His gently touch as he massages her pussy with the cream, relaxes her a little. He moves the razor expertly over her lower stomach and mound, and Janet's pubic hair comes off easily under the sharp blades.

Michael squeezes more cream out of the can, and smooths it over Janet's labia, and to the areas on either side. He tries not to touch her pussy lips, but he does, in order to do a proper job on her. He casts modesty aside, as the razor moves swiftly around every curve and fold in his hand, and his Daughter's pussy is soon, as smooth as a baby's bottom.

He needs to touch her lips as he shaves her, and his fingers occasionally slip inside his Daughter. Janet's breathing increases, as she closes her eyes as her breasts heave, just letting it happen to her. He reaches behind him, and Annie hands him a warm wet towel he uses to wipe the remaining cream from his Daughter's crotch, along with some of her natural juices.

Without a word, Michael reaches his hand over his shoulder again for his Granddaughter to fill. Annie hands him a small bottle of lotion. Michael spritzes some on his fingers, tells his Daughter to spread a little more, and he applies the soothing lotion to Janet's mound and pussy lips, taking the opportunity to flick a fingertip over her clitoris, already starting to protrude.

Janet is moaning with the pleasure of a man's slow soothing touch to her sex for the first time in a long time, as she can feel herself getting aroused. She looks up into his eyes, and her arousal is apparent in her soft dreamy gaze. She spreads her legs open as far as she is able, becoming very aroused giving her Father a view into her parted pussy lips, showing him the fleshy pink inside. She shudders as her juices flow.

"Ohhh, Daddy!" escapes her soft lips as she leaves them slightly parted, and closes her eyes again.

Michael reaches forward and gently kisses his Daughter's open mouth, then rises and hands the lotion to Annie. Before he leaves the bathroom, he says to his Granddaughter,

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • My Weekend with Grandpa Pt. 03 Ch. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 20 milliseconds